Cucks are debunking racism, let us have fun on their expense

Cucks are debunking racism, let us have fun on their expense

So one of my guilty pleasures is to roam around the degenerate and SJW corners of the interwebs and read what the morons are up to and I found this "Debunking Racism" thread at plebbit.

The sub is callaed /r/AgainstHateSubreddits they target and harass people on /r/european /r/the_donald and other subs they deem as horrible racists etc.

Thread: reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/4hicym/top_mod_of_reuropean_claims_his_prohilter_and/

I think we boys should take them on….

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/4g7msf/could_we_get_another_debunking_racist_claims/
narrative.ly/nick-brown-smelled-bull/
imagefap.com/pictures/5925577/Velma-gone-Wild?view=2
8ch.net/leftypol/res/677060.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck I linked the wrong thread. Here's the correct one:

reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/4g7msf/could_we_get_another_debunking_racist_claims/

Fuck off jew.

Remember the times when everyone on Holla Forums use to get attack any user for admitting to browsing plebbit.

I don't care to be honest. Since /r/european came along 2 years ago I've frequented the place. That sub is damn good. It's like pol but focused on Europe. Which for me as a europfag is great as pol tends to be more US centric.

would totally bang big red

Holy shit kill yourself.

Thanks for the semi, but that's wrong, dude. I heard she was only a femcunt for like 6 months or something. Seriously, people make mistakes. Continuing to spread that is asinine

Found the jew.

When was the last time you saw SJWs forgive and forget? Why should we treat them any differently?

Sure thing. Holy shit it's like a self-defence mechanism.

As much as I hate leddit jews will never lose without redpilling normalfags, and I'm willing make sacrifices where necessary to make america great again.

Is that really big red?
I thought she would be bigger.

Yeah OP Reddit links are more cancerous than cuck chan here . Sorry Bro try Holla Forums.

that's not actually her.
that's a chick in some velma scoby doo cosplay shit.
it was debunked a while back but sadly i dont have the link would post

that said, fuck the bitch, spread it anyway.

There is nothing wrong with invading Reddit and making it our territory

Now look at this you kikes, this is a real Holla Forumsack not some whiny ass "hurr durr everyone makes mistakes" cunt.

Remember that The_Donald is the biggest political subreddit now? Bigger then Boynie Sanduhs one even. We should obviously help our fellow soldiers of the God Emperor.

How about we debunk "racist" Jewish supremacy myths.

It's impossible to take them on. They will ban you with the first post.

They got rekt by a guy called lifting1488

kek

let's debunk myths like the holocaust which allows the "racist" and "colonial" state of Israel to exist. For example.

We could post their bigoted anti-Christian beliefs in the Talmud, and try to frame it as being racist against Africans and Latin Americans.

Talk about how all of the big banks, the federal reserve, media corporations, et al are run by Jews who promote their own, and how racist it is that they don't allow nigs to run these things.

Stuff like that.

Hello Chaim, hows the weather in Israel

This is hilarious. Some faggots seriously started arguing about who has the better credentials with typical left-cuck snark. But none of those fags even responded to lifting1488.

kill yourself OP

This is seriously how leftcucks argue

Man, look at that tortured gash. Looks like the work of The Patriarchy!

reddit as a whole is still subjected to the same downvote-centric culture with built in censorship and lack of discussion.
On reddit you can just downvote and not have to discuss anything and the mods ban and censor en masse anyone who doesn't think like them. You've got profiles so your entire post history is there for anyone to see meaning people worry about their "image" and buckle to identity politics and "self-censoring". Then on top of all of that it's a liberal breeding ground leading to people who act like they're thought police with actual power to silence opposition.

Reddit is shit. Its design is shit, its leadership is shit, its members are shit, and it will always be shit.

And for fucks sake at least use voat.co if you really need your internet points and identity politics but want to escape some of the cucks.

Depends completely on the subreddit. The same way it does on the chans where it depends completely on the board. Take a sub like /r/european which is mainly made up by people form here. You really need to work hard to get banned there. The top mod himself is a frequent pol resident.

There are some more as well.

Left wing college students are not "normalfags,"and most are far too gone to ever be redpilled. The old grandma who lives down the street is the "normalfag" silent majority.

That fuckbox has seen 500 miles of dick.

Looks like CF was right again.

It doesn't matter how much you personally support reddit, faggot. We don't want reddit culture to spill over here and crossposters are not welcome. Stop supporting shadowbanning and downvoting insomuch as by giving their website traffic.

You fucking moron. It's about spilling our culture over to reddit. How fucking stupid are you?

You deserve to be gassed.

Fuck off, redditor. You're trying too hard.

Gassed for not being a normalfag, not realizing that a pipe has two ends? When we work with them we become them. Keep your shitty browsing habits to yourself and stop implying that we have to eat shit so that we can acclimate to having it shoved in our faces.
Reddit is not and never will be accepted here.

If you think you'll ever get any change by only sitting in your fucking hugbox then you're mistaken.

What the fuck happened to her vagina?

How exactly will you effect change in a faggot infested le upboat XDXDXD shithole?

Anything you post of any value will be immediately drowned out by a thousand poz pigs and you will get shadowbanned or your post will be deleted.

Reddit is fucking med resistant aids. If one look at the poz loads linked on the homepage don't immediately fill you with revulsion at their content or at least contempt at their millenial faggot golden retriever girl smarmy new york jew writing style, there's no hope.

Basically, if you don't instinctively leave reddit immediately upon seeing the homepage, you can never be reached. and you need to be gassed

Embed related, it's your average reddit thread

If you're too stupid to see how on your own, then there's really no point in explaining it to you.

So does anyone have these images in full resolution? For scientific purposes, of course.

Is that really her? What's the story with this?

Hey fuckface, the comments are ordered by most kikeboats

leftist poz loads are the most kikeboated

ergo, your edgy comment will never get seen.

Go ahead and post there all you want. just stop posting here

who fucking cares dude. Her body's a fucking mess so she gave it up easy, her cunt is destroyed and now she's a loudmouth cunt becasue she hates herself for offering up her box as a cum dumpster

Looks like it took a big beating from a patriarchy dong. I think her feminism was cured on that night.

Dude, that is pre-migration shit.

Some of reddit helped us out, so some of reddit is honorary notcuck.

Agreed. That pussy looks so nice.

This and besides according to OP's link those faggots think reddit is too racist for them(kek) and they're going to some other site apparently.

It's not like this is a huge thing over on reddit. It looks like a pretty tiny little forum.

Holla Forums propaganda aims to convert the opposition with truth

content linked in OP is intended to reassure the faithful with straw men

Pretty funny they brag about getting some PHD or go on about credible sources and spend an hour finding links from governments and universities, but they don't question the fact of a government stopping the recording the race/religion of a criminal or not recording it at all in the first place.

It seems like they're ready to go down all these winding roads until you're splitting hairs, but they won't address the most basic, underlying fault of the whole argument. Something even rural backwater white hicks that these cucks love to hate can see clearly.

Yeah that was before the split. We're a tiny community now, it would be asinine to expect we spend all our time here without accessing other websites.

You can actually do this in small subreddit like the one in the OP. It has few subscribers and purports to be a compendium of "facts" that are completely and undeniably true and anyone that disagrees is a crazy conspiritard or whatever. They seem to mostly deal with data not philosophy.

Just read OPs thread. lifting1488 totally rekt them and they couldn't bother responding to him despite their self professed intellectual superiority and knowledge.

not her, it's some Velma cosplayer

you fucking faggot if you weren't so fucking new you'd realize that chan culture has changed so much since reddit started spilling over

There are more serious subreddits there, and the place is starting to turn to alt-right. The_Donald hits front page constantly now. More than Bernie.

Said every teenager ever. You're not even dry behind the ears yet you cunt. Fuck off.

/fat people hate/ killed this site

OP pic is so fake I dont even feel like reading the thread

feminists dont look like that

are you complaining about /fat people hate/?

We are fighting for the preservation of western culture as a whole and you're worried about stupid petty shit like your chan culture.

Look, obviously our culture is nice, but we have to do what it takes to win. Also, they have the weaker will and the weaker culture. They will be our colony in the end, not vice versa.

Aww yeah

Jews are screaming and crying for their dear lives because they know that once nationalism goes mainstream on Reddit (which it will), they all have to go back to Isreal and maybe actually work the land or fight in a military. Reddit is #30 Alexa ranked site. My rainbow-haired coworker browses Reddit daily. If you think someone like her can't fall in line with Nationalism, then you don't know the history of Germany.

as for acclimating, we are the one with the stronger will. We will not get used to their bullshit, they will get used to ours. If you're really that weak, stay here yourself. The more adventurous of us will seek glory and conquest. Did the pilgrims acclimate to the Native American way of life? Harldy, because they believed in what they were doing and knew they were superior.

Spoiler that shit you fucking faggot.

This is completely laughable. These supposed "advanced" kingdoms were generally no more than powerful stone-age tribe expanding their influence over other local tribes. Europeans brought infrastructure and administrative systems far more advanced than Africans ever could produce, and yet they managed to destroy or squander pretty much all of it after the fall of colonialism. The audacity and blatant dishonesty of these bastards is hilarious

> narrative.ly/nick-brown-smelled-bull/
A must read.

This was from when Cruz dropped out.

That was before we established beachheads like /r/European, you idiot.

Wanting to see the response to this comment on behalf of the less-than-totally-ducked people on reddit, I clicked OP's link.

And there's no argumentation there, no 'debunking', just a bunch of leftists whining that they can't censor 'racism'.

What was the point of posting this again?

TO EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT REDDIT CULTURE SPILLING OVER TO Holla Forums

here's a thought– don't fucking tell them you're from Holla Forums when you're posting there if you don't want them coming back here. not that i think it's really going to matter, but if you really think that trolling Reddit is going to bring Reddit back here then that is a solution to consider.

The anons complaining obviously aren't the ones posting on reddit, and the ones posting on reddit clearly aren't smart enough to heed your advice

OP you discredited yourself by using an inaccurate pic. that is not the whore known as chanty binx.

this. So many fence-riding faggots

"sea-lioning''

What?

You should go check out The_Donald. It's quite based in fact. Good Trump memes and shitposting and best of all, triggering all of Reddit. The_Donald threads all show up on the front page of r/all because we intentionally upvote them so much, and The Donald is the biggest political subreddit.

Also I've talked about the Jewish nature of globalism with some people there and what I have said has been agreed with by many there.

There are "no racism and antisemitism" rules because its Reddit, but I dont think the moderators of Donald really care because none of my messages have been deleted about Jews, and people talk shit about Muslims all the time.

SIT ON YOUR TINY FORUM AND DO NOTHING GOY OUTREACH ISN'T IMPORTANT YOU'LL GET FURTHER BY YELLING IN AN ECHO CHAMBER

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK=

I'm just so jaded to it at this point.

Nothing gets on my nerves more than when people try to imply the person they're arguing with is underaged, or call them things like "kid".

I fucking hate leftists. You can't argue with them because it's emotion under the guise of reason.

Which is stupid, you fish where the fish are.

That's not even her final form, user.

Eh, not really.

If the majority of fish choose to congregate around the failed nuclear power station… Probably not best to follow them, nor to incorporate them into yourself (ie eat them).

IOW: Its better people find their own way here than pursue them into a place that is systemically designed to inhibit efforts to alter their perceptions, let alone if the intent is to draw more of them into your perspective/movement.

Reddit is cancer.
Going to reddit means engaging in the cancerous paradigm.
Bringing redditors here means bring the cancer here.

There's really no benefit, besides occasional keks.

You are wrong, you go where the fish are, and you fish ponds much worse than reddit.

ps. this attack if reddit is virtue signaling bullshit and achieves containment. gee wiz, now who would want that.

you must mean isolation
isolation from the fucking morons that inhabit it

You're an idiot/troll.

imagefap.com/pictures/5925577/Velma-gone-Wild?view=2

Limiting your influence here is pretty fucking retarded. Converting cucks is always appreciated.

That's why it keeps being used. Too many fucking kids on the internet. Most of them get enraged when people call out their obvious lack of experience with the real world.

Jesus Christ - the curtains match the drapes!

It's what SJW's call asking for clarification and proof in a polite manner to claims on the internet.
Seriously, it comes from a comic where a lady says she hates sealions and then a sealion politely asks her why and she gets mad. You're supposed to feel for the lady in the comic.

Sauce on pic?

It's time to kill them all

Shes not naturally red

Dubs confirm

You don't make very convincing argument.

Enjoy your irradiated fish.

That's quite possibly the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Of course progressives espouse it.

Their willful blindness is indeed saddening. This is not news to anyone here, but the real problem is not just about these kind of retarded students and whores, the whole scientific establishment is in denial despite the facts being there in plain view for everyone to see. And that's because in our current society telling the truth has severe consequences, and there are topics that cannot be openly discussed without facing punishment. It's not a conspiracy, is a fact of life. End of your career. Science unleashed, research and facts, are our best ally.

Right now there was also a thread on leftypol going on trying to refute racism. I reminded them about the existence of extreme biological differences in different humans groups, with the Mbuti Pygmies as an example. Those people have an average IQ of 54, start reproducing at eight, hit menopause at 24, and die not much later. So far no one has dared to continue bullshiting about how race is a social construct anymore.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/677060.html