So is slightly better than the original but is still shit overall

So is slightly better than the original but is still shit overall.
Mostly because making a good trailer by showing less of your protagonists is not a good thing.
Also, did they just spoiled the whole movie?

Also.
NO NIGRESS, IS A WEIGHT THING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_WWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All those leaks are now confirmed, final boss is Ghostbusters logo.

Ghostbusters had a cartoon.

Really? Excellent I'm gonna go make some threads.

Hold on there, user! Only threads on Hogan, Junkyard Dog, Captain Lou Albano, André the Giant, Wendi Richter, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Hillbilly Jim, Tito Santana, Roddy Piper, The Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, The Fabulous Moolah, Big John Studd, and Mr. Fuji are allowed. I mean, other wrestlers weren't in the cartoon, so they're not Holla Forums related according to the brilliant logic of

Not so fast captain buzzkill.

Or have you forgotten Seth Green's new fan/vanity project?

Why no mention of John Cena?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_WWE

Last trailer got shit on because it was a horrible trailer, now we get to shit on this trailer because it's a horrible movie.

Man, I have to update my list of wrestlers that are a part of Holla Forums now! Not to mention the inclusion of the Harlem Globetrotters and by extension, all the basketball players the Harlem Globetrotters played against.

In other Holla Forums related news, what's your guys' favorite Sonny and Cher song?

All Star by Smash Mouth

All Star is very Holla Forums related.

I bet none of you little faggots know about Mystery Men

When are they going to stop with the officially branded Robot Chicken crap?

A less shit trailer than the previous one. Now it's just bland joke delivery. You would think they'd want to show more funny moments since that has been the problem with the previous trailers but I guess those are the really funny parts. Already spoiled by the toy line that there was going to be a ghostbusters logo monster. Are they actually making him a threat instead of something funny that happened? The tone of this movie has been wrong from the start.

Hot is also Holla Forums related
Kinda

what a faggot.

Did they post this because of AVGN guy's dumb video trending?

That's Seth Greens ticket to Immortality. So never.

fuck off

the "really?" is the only thing that got a slight smile out of me but still looks shit

He's been kept a distance away from Star Wars since the Disney buyout

But Melissa McCarthy is fat and they were carrying her.

Anyway, the original "joke" doesn't even make sense because why would it even be "a lady thing" when the crowd was carrying the other chick?

Oh I thought OP was saying Ghostbusters 2 would be better than the original

>3rd chick I'm assuming some sort of announcer or promoter is a full head taller AND has tits AND an actual figure
Is this supposed to make sense?

I guess because she's a promoter she's a camp counselor or something. I'm assuming she's taller and more mature looking than everyone else because she's one of the people in charge.

Rolfe's video isn't dumb, it's just the shitstorm that erupted because of his video is dumb.

try three faggot, and that was just the serries

It's the most blatent SJW pandering I've ever seen.

Also stop encouraging corporations to make misleading trailers. We should be happy that the trailer is shit becuase it shows us how shit hte movie will be.

Hotwheels is site related

Three? The Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters, what was the third one?

I'm assuming it's that Slimer spin off.

But wasn't that just a sub-show within Real Ghostbusters?

These fags should step away from Oingo Boingo, fuchin a.

No fucking shit. Some of the people in the crowd were black as well. As for "a lady thing," I heavily doubt anyone thought that was anything but a silverback gorilla hurtling towards them.

Honestly, if it wasn't for all the race/sex baiting in this fucking movie, I'd probably still give it a chance, but they've made it clear they've set their sights against white males and for that they can go fuck themselves.

Not that user. I honestly don't know, but it sure felt like a separate entity to me. Couldn't fucking stand it, back in the day. Too cutesy. When the Slimer stuff came on, I'd reach for my G.I.Joes and play until the Ghostbusters came back on.

Nigger wut? That better be b8.

Fun fact: Leslie Jones's role was originally intended for Melissa McCarthy

AKA Stay-Puff 3

So was Jones supposed to be the Boogeyman?

Honest to god that could've been a good joke, but the fact that they are avoiding the obvius answer because muh fat shamming (Because a lot of sjw's followers are grossly fat) and instead they go for the acceptable targets white males.

That's the daughter or the owner of the company. I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions as to why she's drawn in a much more flattering style than the wrestlers.

They lifted Melissa McCarthy with no complaints. My thinking is that they thought the black woman was an escaped gorilla and didn't want to piss off the PETA people.

There's nothing wrong with AVGN's video, except that, apparently, you're not allowed to say that you don't want to see a movie that just so happens to feature wymynz in star roles (even if your reasons for not seeing it have nothing to do with wymynz) because if you do you're a horrible, evil sexist misogynerd MRA neckbeard goobergater and you need to check your privilege.

Bet you a dollar?