Some of you are all right, don't go to 2017 tomorrow

Some of you are all right, don't go to 2017 tomorrow.

I hope they don't think 2017 will be any better for their kind.

I am so glad limey wimey tell the timey got fucking destroyed in twointy fucking sixteen.

Will these be hos last words?

Take bets on which country Muhammed will strike during the countdown.

Don't plan on it, it's still September 1993 here.

here in the USA its like 1950, everyone is completely retarded. we elected (well, the establishment inserted) another brutal capitalist who cares nothing about the people. hard times for every US citizen.

Go live in a commie country then, faggot

>>>Holla Forums

You guys doesn't even know what "hard work" mean! All the shit are done by mexicans, niggers born with silver spoon in their ass, and you crybaby liberals literally live in a fucking fantasy world.

Of course, for spoiled childs this isn't enough!

You fuckers deserve communism just to see, how it's really work! :)

would be beautiful tbh

We are all going down to 2017, no survivors. Get ready m8

Sad.

Let's make the next year count, lads.

There aren't any transactions under ancommunism, even bartering doesn't exist.

It's a horizontal system of life built on mutual aid and supported by a peer to peer communal network. You aren't assigned a job, as long as you can prove you're competent and know how to do something, you just go help out on the job site you want you.

Things won't be built for planned obsolesence, but instead designed to last, so much of the endless manufacturing is cut out, so you can help out for however long you feel like.

And if you don't know how to do the job you'd like to do, go grab the books and the paywall-less internet and get yourself an education.

And what do you get out of it? All the stuff you'd like, and if your community doesn't make what you want, or doesn't make it in the way you want, commission it from a commune that does. And since there are no trade secrets or intellectual property and patent laws any more, you can just go learn from the person / commune that makes the thing the way you like it.

Not everyone's a farmer or a pharmacist, but everyone helps out and so everyone is entitled to having their needs met.

Yes, that's where the support network comes in. We currently make enough food to give 118% of the world's population full bellies year round, but due to capitalism creating fake shortages, a good portion of that food is purposefully wasted to drive costs up. In a barterless society, nobody would ever have an economic reason to do such a thing, so scarcity would quickly become a non-issue.

And without requiring money to survive, people could automate most, if not all, the production, giving people loads of free time to do as they please.

As I said, you do the job you like. And lots of people have a mechanical/technological hobby. Even more so would become proficient at it if there wasn't such a steep cost to enter the field.

This is just a portion of how it would work, but I hope you can understand how this creates a post-scarcity and post-wage slave future for all.

So practice your imaginary bullshit somewhere else. The current system works, you dipshit deconstructionists have no idea and no practical way of implementing anything. As history shows, considering how much of the population you have to kill off to make everyone go along with it. I hope you can understand how fucking stupid you are and fuck off to some workers hovel.

Communism means marriage and families are abolished. Fuck off.

And yes, it's in the fucking Communist Manifesto that marriage and families are abolished.

feels good man.

You see, this shit doesn't take one very important factor into account.
Human nature.
Humans will find a way to get ahead and profit over others no matter what.
If this system was applied to a fantasy species that doesn't operate on opportunist urges, greed, laziness, and control then it would be infallible.
Stop living in a fantasy world and come up with a system that minimizes the risk of assholes coming into power instead of trying to cobble together a bunch of failed ideologies.

truthseeker btfo

You gonna be deported, son?

People of Color, LGBTQ+ groups, Women, The Poor, Anyone who isn't rich ALL disagree.

Hoxha disagrees.

As History shows porky infiltrated the movements.

Nice argument.

Well yeah, but what is a family? A collection of strangers that share a slither of DNA. I hate my family, but feel at home with my comrades. Is that not a family? Marriage is pointless as well. Humans are naturally polyamorous and polysocial.

And that's why gulags exist.
Wake up Holla Forums the time has come and the people know who you are!

IT'S 2017

Expected nothing less of a commie rat.

Stalin had millions killed in gulags and it did nothing to help.
A real communist seeks to convert through superior logic, not the violent ape-like antics of you bourgeois scum.

Awards for the worse idea.

Yeah and Holla Forums is a fat weenie. We all have stereotypes we fall in to.

So? Also no he didn't. Pic related.
Also I don't WANT to convert through violence either, I'm just saying Stalin literally didn't do anything wrong if you review the stats. Sorry that I don't buy capitalist propoganda. Also WHERE do I advocate violence? Nowhere.

I advocate for ACTUAL gulag which are re-education centers where people like Holla Forums will be re-reducated. In all honesty, at this point we could just mind wipe the parts of the brain that produce racism and intollerance and belief in God, I believe they already can do that?

:) Defeated so they resort to bad memes.

It's almost like this ideology was though up by a lazy Jew during a time when you were either a farmer or factory worker.

Take your outdated masturbatory theories to another board, kiddo.

You really are a 0/8 troll.

Marx actually spent time in factories.
Not only that but he was basically fighting for a people that couldn't stand up on their own.

Just watch this *sigh*

Because I have differing opinions it makes me a troll? Hmm…okay. I guess Holla Forums are all trolls to me. I guess, right, that's how this works? Pathetic.

>>>/reddit/

WOW YOU SURE DESTROYED MY ARGUMENT

Back to Holla Forums with you.

Holla Forums why do you always have to be such a killjoy? Can't you just have fun shitposting with the rest of us?

Not an argument.

As good a pretext as any, please someone post the John Limey "twenty fucking sixteen" webm where the guy says "whoaoaa!" in a deep, distorted voice after he says it. Been trying to find that, I need a good laugh.

STILL HAVING THIS MUCH IMPOTENT RAGE
ON A CANTONESE CAT COOKING WEBSITE
EVEN AFTER HE WON IN A LANDSLIDE
MFW

I have won the thread.

CURRENT YEAR

2017 is pretty rad so far.

Should be a Hillary shirt tbh

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Have you ever worked any kind of job with other people, ever?

Marx was literally a faggot who never worked who just had the right (((friends))) to spread his shit ideas. The rest is history

I'm a student

Move to Germany faggot. Then you can enjoy getting culturally enriched by all the mudslimes

But true

funny how americans are complete pussies, totally cucked by capitalism. they adore their own slavery, and when you try to free them they shit their little diapers.

Damn, you're salty.

Nobody else promised to stop spics flooding in.

How?

They don't get it.

Holla Forums BTFO!

Fuck off you impostor! Everyday you losers try to impersonate but this guy is the worst of them all!

YOU WILL LEARN TO FEAR ME MODS!

FUCK THE BULL SHIT Holla Forums MODS! RAGE WAR NOT!

BURN IT ALL DOWN! BURN IT ALL DOWN! BURN IT ALL DOWN!

Turkey got hit first.

RISE UP AND DESTROY YOUR OPPRESSORS!

FIGHT THE EVIL OPPRESSORS! DESTROY ALL MODS!

DESTROY ALL MODERATORS THEY ARE THE ENEMY!

WAR WITHOUT END!

DESTROY THE MODERATOR OPPRESSORS!

Cock-Man huh? Care to make an alliance? COCKS OF TRUTH?

You say this while wishing a violent death upon the ignorant.
Were you a true communist you'd be patient with them and educate the masses.
Instead you seek to destroy our reputation even further with your violent and petulant bourgeois rhetoric about murdering those that question you.
You are the fakest communist, and I sincerely hope you will one day see the error of your porkish violent outlook on life and convert to the true glory of peaceful communism.

Spoken like a true commie.
Every communist I've met has been this kind of thin, long-haired "man", neckbeardish stereotype, who thinks they're smarter than anyone else because of the fact that their political ideology is obtained through a degree in non-appliable bullshit, and they think that reading actually makes them smarter, with no critical mind against that which they read (which is fine for fantasy, not for essays). Of course, in face-to-face they are soft-spoken af.
You know, the typical "I hate my family; every time my extended family comes, I lock myself up in my room and read Marx's Manifesto", without ever putting the effort into making lasting bonds with their family. Also, they tend to be freakishly avoiding of the sun, as if they intended their pale skin to be a political statement coincidentally, they lack vitamin D in their anuses, with their attitudes they won't get any in a long time plus, pale skin is bourgueois as fuck, assholes. Plus, they avoid excersise, eating up the "jocks vs. nerds" bad meme that msm has been throwing around since the '80s. And their conception goes unchallenged because (a) they meet with lookalikes from their communist comittee, and (b) they barely attempt to form a bond with anything else. For being communists, talking about society, etc., they surely are egotistical maniacs that refuse to form any actual bond with people (which is where the actual feeling of community comes from). Newsflash: you can't legislate feelings.
I've come to the conclusion that these kinds of people have huge problems socializing, probably getting to their mind (not even going to the physical stereotype, but the mental one). What I mean is this: people who are able to form big relations with kin, with people they know, even with people they don't actually get along that well, but still are acquaintances, tend to be well-adjusted, and don't actually ask anything from society, since they aren't fundamentally broken (*). But these people, they can't form bonds if they don't share the same opinions/tastes than them (I know a few like these. They aren't even interested in knowing people outside of their comfort zone).
I also know of that because I was going through that road (without thinness, I was actually kind of fat) during my puberty, but thanks god I got myself straight, learned how to make friends, started excercising like a normal person, and got better.
*: These people are broken. The human is a social creature, the formation of societies is natural and instinctive, in a way. Taboos and such most of the times don't need to be codified. These people intend to codify society to a level that isn't natural. They intend to make it so the state is so present in people's lives, that you aren't talking to comissar cletus of the PSRUSA, but to just a representative of the state. They are modernism taken to it's extreme conclusion, the kind of thing that comes from futurist and cubist paintings, no feelings allowed, no religion, no traditions, only state (and that's actually how most communism ended)
This was pretty longwinded, but I'm not sure if the concept is getting through, it's kind of weird. They think in a manner that, let's be honest, is not normal.

This is like in the dictionary under "Cuckposting""

the worst part is living with indoctrinated kids like you

Looks like the mods are memecucks, they deleted an anti-drumpf thread. Jumping to the party line.
If you're not a billionaire you are anti-drumpf, even if you don't know it. You're one of the people, not a corporate slave like drumpf. Remember that.

Gonna be funny when one of Trump's troopers shoots you.

You won't get to see it because you'll be behind a Great Big Wall.

Yet for an entire year you've been posting with impunity.
Have you considered that your posts recently get deleted because they're so fucking obnoxious and numerous?
Do you really think the regular users of this board want to see your constant derails of every thread that is even slightly related to whatever happens to make you angry?
Do you really think a single user wants to deal with your perpetual butthurt?
You are more of a plague than Holla Forumscucks ever were. You seek and destroy, while Holla Forumscucks wait for you to say something stupid on your own.
Fuck you.

holy shit you faggots are retarded, this is the most obvious bait I've seen all week.

I think Holla Forums and Holla Forums have good points. The problem is having a nuanced understanding of the world doesn't get people riled up to the point of making their own board, so people like me are underrepresented. But that's okay, I enjoy and have contributed memes to both these boards. As long as the debate is done with honesty, I don't care how needlessly vicious you guys get. I'll be lurking.

you fucking retard, i just posted that image here earlier yesterday in order to catch retards like you. i planted a fucking sha1 sum in the metadata so i know you saved it directly from me you fucking scrub.

Doubt it because I got it from Holla Forums at least several months ago

liar the sha1sum dont lie

Well then you must be able to hack into time because it was downloaded on April 22nd 2016.

anyone can change or alter the metadata, you cant explain why it has the same sha as the one i uploaded yesterday

I uploaded it backwards through time to trick you. You have revealed yourself, user. You have been outmatched by your better. Humble yourself and learn from this.

Sup Jonah.

what happened to her?

Happy New Year all you fucks

Stay mad.

You know that doesn't really work because most people don't look or care about the metadata beyond what it says in "properties" and what the timestamp is if the name wasn't changed. That's why you can get away with CP trolling with premium account images.

Did he make it last night?

Stop it, imposter. That is true communism!