2016 is already half over, who don't you have a girlfriend yet, Holla Forums???

2016 is already half over, who don't you have a girlfriend yet, Holla Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

xtl.jp/?Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, sexbots aren't real yet. So what?

because I'm a piece of shit

Because I'm too lazy. Is that really so hard to believe? That means I have to talk to this person, go out with this person, spend money on this person, and dedicate all of my time on this person. When I could just squeeze my dick 10 times a week instead. I have factored this all in and have found this a much more efficient use of my time.

why would I want one?

Because I'm resigned to the idea that I'll be a lonely useless failure for the rest of my life.

;_;
feels bad man

I already had one, got her on here, then broke up with her.
Next girl shouldn't be too long from now though.

Because women are scum.

This spooky skeleton is getting laid, why not you?

I do and I'm sick of her.

Because all the girls I've met and been interested in don't like me. It's as simple as that.

How could you not want a gook GF?

Don't you want her, she's waiting for you.

It's a good thing you're hear to discourage people from posting. We all know 8ch has way too many users these days!

Just retards would get a girlfriend now where the world is about to collapse.
It is all about ficki ficki roaming with your local death squad soon.
Protecting a woman you love will hold you back.

cuz they scare me half to death

I have too many girlfriends. It sucks.

boo hoo faggot

I don't got time for all shit right now. I'm having way too much fun.

I'm working on it

i smoke

Life might be mostly shit otherwise, but fuck if I'm not gonna brag about what little I got…

Not willing to put up with substandard female shit just to get laid. Waiting for someone worthwhile.

No, can't say that I do.

Injured my wrist at work, and then afterwards my physical therapist overworked me in rehab and now I have pinky and ringer finger tendonitis as well as the sprained wrist still. I can barely drive my car let alone go on a date. but i can still play most vidya thank god

A girlfriend? Bro I dont have a job, friends, money, the fuck would I do with a girlfriend.

Don't you want this???

Too weird and anti social, the worst thing to be in a tourist town full of alpha and betas.

This makes me seethe with anger.

tfw 2016 is almost halfway over already
Every year goes by faster and faster.
Younger user here, it that what being old feels like?
Does time just speed up and up until it's all a blur?

NORMIE FILTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I keep thinking that being a loser is what is stopping me. I'm sure there are plenty of women in my exact situation who wouldn't care about my situation. But I can't help but feel that I need to be somebody before I can date someone. Am I wrong?

She looks like Lumafox in about 10 years.

Who says I don't have a girlfriend?

Nah she's too skinny.

Its time to get a girlfriend, don't go up against 100,000 years of evolution.

When she eats off your plate and you don't care

Don't you believe in love?

What kind of faggot would want to kiss girls, ew.

a girl faggot maybe?

Udderly disgusting.

xtl.jp/?Z4

I can't tell when a girl likes me or not, but in the situations I can tell, I become a complete splurg and spill all of my spaghetti.
MFW so many females wanted me to be their gf but autism is too strong
MFW no face

I'm married.

I do and two kids…

Oh boo hoo! I would KILL to take your job over my $7.50/hr any day.

My only love if for the revolution and the party.

Hello comrades Anonymous

pic related, dumb bitch doesn't know when to take things seriously. Only use fb because "family and friends" :^)

19 here
Kind of, I noticed that in my younger years time went by much faster, or it's probably because I don't remember every second of it :^).
Time is relative :^), what this
is that you make up your own time, in the sense that new experiences prolong the "relative " time because then you'll have more to remember and experience more at the time. Unlike sitting on your ass doing nothing. That could be replaced with going hiking or getting gud.

I believe in having a fun time and that warm fuzzy feeling, but the word love is overrated :^)

:^( Happens to us all, when I'm not being an alpha male :^) I tend to over-think the conversation, even though I listen and understand what the other person is saying. Alpha male only kicks in when I don't have the fuzzies with the girl I'd be talking to. Any trait that arouses my fuzz and my spaghetti goes out my pocket.

Because I'm lazy and depressed. Don't have any drive to go try and do things with chicks or meet new people.

I tried and lost everything cause the bitch liked meth to much

checked
Why not dump her when it became too much of a burden?

Because I have abandonment issues and had known her for 5 years and really cared for her… She had been through alot and I was trying to show her a different life

Damn that sucks a lot. user, you should only care about yourself :-/

How did she into meths? If you want to, totally acceptable if too personal

Take some Testosterone booster and start working out/lifting. I know it sounds like a /fit-fag answer, but I've done it, and it will severely improve your mood/motivation/drive.

Lack of ambition mostly. Also moving and wanna wait to start anything til after that. And I tend to go for those who end up being completely emotionally unavailable.

variety of reasons
I only have reasons to not to, honestly

I'm not really lacking in confidence anymore. I'm not really super intimidated by dating anymore, but eh. I think I'm like 1/16th Autist. I have a bad time asking intimate questions/starting intimate discussions. I think about everything for way too long before I say it, that's a problem too. Oversensitive cunt with no ability to express emotion most of the time.

Also paranoid and think everyone is gonna try and attack or kill me, it's mostly manageable.

Yea I do better by myself but I hate being alone…

She was dating this dude at the time and he was physically and mentally abusive with her… He would beat her then yell at her saying it's her fault why he was doing that… It was during that time she started using… I finally got her away from him and me and her started talking… But she had issues I guess and she started using even more due to the separation she felt from leaving her ex.. I tried to stick by her side, losing my apartment, laptop, and a bunch of other things to the pawn shop. She would tell me she was selling it for rent and I foolishly believed her.. By that time we were living on the streets at a flop house and I kept telling myself "if we can stick together threw times like these then we can make it through anything"… I ended it when I found out she cheated on me with a nigger

rekt amigo… Everyone hates being alone, that's why user started this thread and why everyone posted in it.

Trying not to be oprah here but you should be at the top of your priorities list. Also, don't get as attached until you know for certain that it's beneficial for you.

;_;

This is why you fail. You decry 3DPD but always secretly crave it.
Numb the need.
Destroy the sex drive.
Become the God you were meant to be.
Wisdom is the only waifu you need.

Depends on what you do with your time, but yeah, I chalk it up to having to devote a lot of your time to work and other things that makes you feel like you've had less time of your own.

Add that with the fact that you're drawing closer to having no time at all, it's harder to appreciate present moments as your mind is sometimes divided between your past and future.

wisdom is good but harvesting hot young teens for jing is slightly better

and all suffering is caused by the outflow of semen

I'm attracted to people female or male.
I'm also dedicating my life to spiritual evolution which would be hindered by a companion.
I get lonely so I might get someone one day to spend time with

I'm not attracted I mean

My self esteem in high school was shit and while it's a little better nor than it was before it could use more improvement. To this off with not meeting as many people as I used to being in school and now it suddenly makes more sense.

The one I want isn't speaking to me.

The one I should go after is stupid.

The one that wants me is duplicitous.

I don't want a girlfriend.

The wife says I'm not allowed to get a girlfriend unless I paint the living room… She is undecided on color, but I think a warm orange would look good on the wall opposite the picture window… it would look a bit halloweeny but I think we could pull it off with the right choice of couch on the opposite below the window. Either way, we smoke and I'm going to have to go all out cleaning and prepping or find a real good primer that wont leech any smoke stain through… orange of course, would not require such effort as it would match the smoke stain.. and even maybe give it a cool color shift towards the top of the wall around the ceiling… looking very warm and inviting.
That being said, the problem of the new girlfriend not liking the color could be an issue, so we have discussed it and the new girlfriend will have to only use the back door and stay in the basement when she comes over. Blindfolding her would allow her access to the living room but that's where the TV is, so movie night is out…. and I've just decided it may be easier to scrap the whole plan, since getting two people to agree on a movie is hard enough, let alone three… one of which is only going to be able to hear the audio track. Just seems more trouble than its worth.

Oh but I do.

giggled

Too lazy to explain

I only attract fat chicks

Yes. Think back about being a child.
A year seemed like an eternity. But that's because a year was a sizeable portion of your total time. When you're 6, a year is a sixth of your total life.
When you're 25, it's only 1/25.
The relativity of time compared to your age is what results in this perception of time.

Whay

HOW DO I GET GF?

HELP ME

OKAY BRO LISTEN TO ME

1. YOU GO TO GIRL
2. SAY HI
3. FUCK

THIS IS HOW I DO IT IS THAT HARD YOU LITTLE SHIT?

FUCK OFF NOW AND GO GET GF.

I don't know. In fact nobody in my entourage does. Only the girls who told me "No" know maybe.

That feel when even Remain-ers have GF's

kek

I want an online GF. One that will use voice and video to chat to me, but who will not expect me to use voice&video as well. And yet this GF would remain faithful only to me and be in a monogamous relationship with me (otherwise it's just camwhoring). Is such a thing possible?

What do you want to tell her?

Because for the first time in a long time I am single and happier than I have been in fucking years. Single = happy.

balboa park san diego

Because I am scared and not willing to do anything. Every time I meet nice, pretty girl she is already taken.
If she is not, i think that I should probably find her on Kikebook, write her something, call her outside,… . Then I go sleep and on the other day just convince myself that if she is single, there must be something terrible with her, and I shouldn't even try to date her.
Maybe the problem is that I do not want girl which knows my friends, and I never leave my social circle to met new people.
Maybe the problem is that every my friend single, alcoholic and autist. It makes me feel comfy that I do not have a girl, but nobody is pushing me to find her. Such is life at Computer Science. Damn feminist, why do they do such terrible job pushing qts to study real science?

Will you ever feel this good?

Yep

What are you waiting for? Go get her

Because I've been married for 2 years.

I don't need one, I have a hand.

women to stop being shit

Why game alone?

That is a retarded statement.

This little boy is fingerblasting her, why can't you.

Who feeleth the pain of one who has no GF

I don't give a shit what they are doing, and I also don't want 3DPD.
I just saying that if you want to play video games with other people, then there are shitloads of things you can do that involve getting a gf

What's worse, having a GF, or taking your favorite videogame to the Prom instead?

I'm not going to lie and say I wouldn't like a girlfriend who legitimately cared about me. However, love isn't everything and people have fucked themselves up by staying with someone they shouldn't be with out of a grandiose idea of love. Having good family and friends is more important to me.

that doesn't involve getting a gf*
I hate lab tops so fucking much

Don't you care about me?

No
stop bumping the thread

You will never lift her into your arms…

She wants to love you, why do you resist?