Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/quWLf
politico.eu/article/luxembourg-migration-crisis-eu-asylum-refugees/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Kasner
archive.is/h88i3
archive.is/5Z1fR
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/723586421584367616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Nationalism was embraced world-wide and each and every country had walled borders, the concept of "kikes fining a country" wouldn't even exist
THE HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN BUT IT SHOULD HAVE

archive.is/quWLf
because op is faggot

Not surprised that Junker would suggest something like that.
politico.eu/article/luxembourg-migration-crisis-eu-asylum-refugees/
His country's government is in the Poz Process.

Surely he can't get away with this.

lul

That's insane.

But can't the Visegrad group just veto the motion? And I'm sure there are countries like Finland and Estonia who would stand against this.

What? You thought you were going to be able to save your race without getting your hands dirty? Gullible goyim…

When is the fucking war finally going to start? You can't just use financial penalties for everything you cucked jewish faggots

This is a good thing

I ponder over that every time I have trouble falling asleep tbh.

my sides just went supernova

What countries are considered un-cucked now again?
Poland, switzerland, hungary and austria comes up in my head, are there more?

This bitch piece of shit Tsipras will suck Paki dick anyway tho.

What the fuck is with the EU and their love of these gibmedats foreigners.

Seriously.

Merkel and her cabal is willing to risk a breakup of the whole EU just becouse they want to keep some pet ragheads.

I mean I could understand that they'd want to use the political capital that they've massed up with giving dosh to the eastern countries in other ways. Like integrating more, a common military, common whatever that would reduce the sovereignty of individual states. Or any other serious shit.

Instead they are blowing it all over some illiterate, poor, uneducated foreigners of different nationality and religion.

They are willing to get rid of the whole schengen area, security, europe and many more for a pet kebab that rapes and does nothing.
Are these kikes really that dense that countries with the emphasis on eastern ones are willing to accept these two faced rapists?

And I thought that German led EU will become a superpower rivaling US. Instead they're trying to populate us with these goat fuckers.
My mind just can't even their decisions.
I know it's the ZOG decision but still FUCK.

WHITE-U PEN-U GOOOOO HOOOOOOOME!!!

i only work cash in hand, i aint paying shit to the EU

That feel when most the wealth I'm producing by working is being used to keep lazy subhumans alive

Is that feeling stupidity?

How is this even possible? What country would comply with a fine? What is the consequence of not complying? What gives a country, or group of countries, the right, in anyone's mind, to fine another country?

Oh gee, that's a tough decision to make. Sounds like it's time for some fucking referendums.

How about you just don't pay and call their bluff?

That's not how it works, retard

Is there any sign that you guys would be willing to leave? You seem quite content with western european gibsmedat. Honest question.

Will a refugee who rejects a country also pay fine?

Merkel is an ex-commie, she was already brainwashed by the kikes before she got in charge of Germany

She is also a polish jew, her birth name was Kassler

Most of the European elections are in 2017, the (((leftists))) will soon lose all of their power

This begs the question, why are Lefties so damn good at manipulating politics? Or is it that their opposition, the Right, often attempts to go about matters in a more honest manner?

Partly this.

But, mostly, because the Left doesn't care whether it constructs or destroys, whereas the Right is always attempting to construct. That's the main reason. Also, due to this focus, the Right is often naive, and blindsided - thinking that their opponents would operate as they do. After all, who would be just as happy shitting all over everything as helping people? Hint: its starts with a J and rhymes with shoes

Jews might be ugly and disgusting creatures but you have to admit that they are intelligent. And one specific subject in which they are extremely well educated about is human psychology, they are so good at lying and manipulating the naive because this is simply the only way for them to survive and is part of their entire culture and religion.

The left is "good" at it because their philosophy has been the dominant one for the past 300 years, starting with the Enlightenment. Not that it's philosophies were bad, but it created one of the steepest slippery slopes in modern history. Fascism and scientific racism was a reaction against it, but both were crushed by a coalition of monarchichal, landed gentry, capitalists, marxists and bolshevists.

And I know that you asked about lefties and not jews, but in the end leftists are simply puppets for the kikes that will do as their told by the chosen people to remain in power.

Why should we? Seriously, why?

We just accept every single of them and then let them walk to Germany. They don't want to live here. They don't even want to live in more rural parts of Germany. They want Munich, Berlin, Hannover and no power can stop them from geting there.

filtered.

Go home Moldbug. No one wants you here

citation?

We have a single right wing party government. This would be a great way for them to wash their hands and democratically bolster their position when they reject refugees. Because >80% of the voters will shit on the notion of accepting those wretches.

That's exactly how it works. Money is next to worthless. Tomorrow the global economy can tank and all this shit won't mean a thing. Nation is forever.

The gibs are sort of shit already and will only become more shit as time passes, things break down even more at union-level and in the West and Poland develops. The leftists still think we'd kiss ass for them, IMO they're in for a surprise.

The only reason were in EU is Russia being retarded and pretty much guaranteeing we'd get tariffed from every direction.

They aren't good at shit. It's the media itself. Media is a shit industry, often many large titles or stations are completely unprofitable. Cunts who pump money into that industry are ultra rich globalists out to sway the "masses" in favor of their own god complex loonacy.

Also, the profession of a news reporter and the like is something that attracts attention whores. Meaning leftists.

Mythologizing. Who were Krupps and all those other eeveel gabbidalizdz who actually funded all those fascists? Communal farmers?

As for monarchs the real ones died out so far back that this is just kicking a corpse at this point. By 20th century what was left were elite lapdogs.

They will revoke their EU-sponsored welfare if they leave, bro. Seriously, this is something they cooked up to fuck with our internal unity.

They aren't.Right and left are pretty much similar,however the left can count on the support of media and shills.Errors get downplayed or just swept off,less parody,less time the media talk about them,even when the news are important,etc.
Without forgetting the loud minority is always the one idiots listen.

There's over 200K unregistered refugees in Germsmany right now. They either are geting welfare regardless of being processed or not or they are fine with living off the land.

No, that's not how it work, you fucking retard. And, even if it did, they don't have control of the printing press. Jesus fuck, you're retarded.

Nope, you're the retard, actually. Also too autistic to spit out what you're "trying" to get at. And oh boy is it painful to watch you struggle.

Just a short list of her Jewish honorations:

Some of which can only be awarded to Jews, hmmmmmm..

Also, her father was called Horst Kasner, a polish Jew, whose birthname was Kazmierczak. Who also voluntarily moved to from West- to East-Germany.

An individual country in the EU cannot simply print money to pay for the refugee fines, as you suggested because they don't control the amount of "money" in circulation. I don't know how I can be more articulate than that, you buck-toothed knuckle-dragging troglodyte

Which?

okay, but I'm assuming she doesn't openly admit this? is there any citation? I'm just asking bc I'm not going to say this to anyone else unless I have something to give them that is substantial - not saying I don't believe you (pic related is obviously not directed at you)

No. As you interpreted.

You interpreted wrong, numbnuts. It comes down to your brain dead tendency to impose your own interpretations over what is actually written, then refusing to revisit it when you encounter a discrepancy.

Newsflash: we don't use Euros in this country, it's not our currency. There was no way for me to even think we could print them, blowhard moron.

And you think that's gonna last why exactly? Because they'll take pity on them?

Also: "Kazmierczak" is a Jewish name meaning "from Kazimierz". Kazimierz was a Jewish Ghetto in Krakow.

Oh sorry. I went back and read it. What you said is even more retarded than I originally though. It turns out I was giving you the benefit of the doubt

You said that
Which is absolutely factually incorrect

Which you have no proof of, and are not qualified to diagnose.

So, it turns you are even more fucking stupid than I had first imagined. Congrats. Would you like a cookie?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Kasner
It's on wikipedia, her granddad even fought for poland against germany.

nothing wrong with being a nationalist and fighting for your country, tbh

you realize germany invaded poland, right?

Dude, I asked for proof, not nonsense. Thanks anyway. Have a nice day

Strawman and strawman.

I guess that's a confirmation you're just trying to waste my time. You can go now, downie.

wew lad, that'd make him a statistical anomaly. But I see no ctrl+f results for "jew".

With no guns? Thats kinda difficult.

Sad.

Maybe they shouldn#t have massacred Germans.
Maybe they should have agreed to the 16-Point-Plan.
Maybe they should have taken Hitler's standing over of ceasing hostilities, paying reparations and going back to negotiations.
Maybe they should have allied with Germany against Stalin, and not get stirred up by false promises of the Brits and French

You called it "FIAT toilet paper" and then said "That's exactly how it works. Money is next to worthless. Tomorrow the global economy can tank and all this shit won't mean a thing. Nation is forever."

You are full of shit, and a liar. Go to hell

what a fucking retard. I'm done with this thread; it's gone full shitpost.

have a good one faggots

Can't stand the facts, Wojack?

He fought for germany, got captured and then fought for poland. Based polish nationalists I guess. He was so much of a nationalist, that he changed his name after the war.
Not sure what this has to do with anything.

So far, the whole jew thing seems to be based on nothing but specualtion and you trying to wash your hands off.

The ultimate agenda behind the EU is being pushed incredibly fast recently.

In response to you just going ID DUN WERK LIGE DADD. Idiot.

Yes, CAN tank. Not WILL tank. Written to underline something you clearly can't grasp.

You're scum and a full blown retard wasting my time over nothing. If this is a worthy pursuit for you just kill yourself, you humanoid skid mark.

How hard is it to check IDs?

That's how much in imaginary Jew numbers each rapefugee is worth to the ponzi corrupt financial system. Obviously, the EU is totally fucked to be coming out with such statements, as this will cause even more splits to appear.

Bulgeria and Serbia

Hahaha has this fucker never heard of Brexit? Doesn't he know this exact kind of bullshit is what gives Euroskeptics a boost?

PRAISE KEK

It's interesting that less than a week before this news, EU forces have been drilling to prepare for Civil War.

It's like they're asking for Countries to Leave. Smart, smart People.

America's behind the refuge crisis fag lord.

waters.

I have a feeling that they just drag them out to sea and shoot the boats to sink them so they will never tell a tale. That is a pretty good propaganda.

Not for long!

Which one?

Seriously, and this will screw countries like mine or with lower economic power. It's a way for flooded countries to get rid of their trash by sending it to us, like we are some sacrificial goats

Our currynigger PM trying to fall into the EU good graces and getting a social boost by pretending to be solidary and asking for so many migrants to come into the country (knowing perfectly that no mudslime wants to come) might actually be useful

How would they enforce this? Economic sanctions against their own member states?

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breath* AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It is deleted.

LOOK, I'M NOT SAYING Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT, I'M JUST SAYING I'VE NEVER SEEN Holla Forums BE WRONG

Secession from the EU when?

That's a strange way to write "Jews".

Shemitah.

n-n-n-othing happened though, right……

typical fucking rachposter

Honestly, the Swedish government is beyond cucked, but even the Swedish people are beginning to wake up. Perhaps this move will be the final wake-up call they need.

Hopefully this fuels more movements like Brexit

No they aren't. Jews are fucking retarded. Why do you think their schemes are coming unravelled? Because they were well thought out? kek

Filtered.

I would agree with this, they aren’t intelligent but they are cunning.
If they were in any way as intelligent as they propagandise, they would have adapted and utilised tech better than they have.

Their failure to do this was the lynch pin that killed their control.

poles and russians on the other hand….

No other group ever in the world manipulated and lied?. Bull-crap. Jews with their sociopathic behaviour have/had a good run in countries where christianity made people into sheep. The second any society finds the truth about them they literally die.

Wouldn't countries like Poland and Hungary leave the EU? They're in it just for the money and they already have anti-EU governments, if EU pulled shit like this, Eastern Europe would suddenly vote 80% for "leave the EU" parties.

Yeah. Personally, I think this news explains why EU forces have been drilling in preparation for civil war.

European Union Military Police Rehearses For Civil War In Germany

archive.is/h88i3 (en) + archive.is/5Z1fR (de)

I lifted the links and the description from another thread.

Maybe that's the idea?

The EU is going to be made up of only the most cucked nations, such as Germany, Sweden, and France. They are gonna get the full Turner Diaries dystopia thrust on them.

What will be the wish granter?
Merkel, fused with 7 rapefugees and a jew at the end centipede style?

Just put it on my tab.

When you owe a bank $10,000 you're in trouble. When you owe them hundreds of millions, they're in trouble.

The same people that told me that with a straight face, also believe Trump announced the third world war as a policy and that their own genocide is a necessary evil.

EU dissolution soon fellow Stalker.

The fuck, why is he doing Goebbels' speech?

I think they might be underestimating how many people will choose to die on their feet rather than live on their knees.

It is accelerating to quickly.

The only question we should be asking ourselves is how we can make sure that the Nationalist leaders whom take over can STAY in power and replace the left for all time. We owe it to future generations, I want my descendants to know peace free from the permanent uneasiness that we have been cursed with by these globalist devils.

Who is this "EU", anyway, then?
I thought it was countries sharing one trade thingum.

Is the EU a separate entity? Why would this entity have so much power if it's not a country?

Smells like (((((they))))) are involved, again.

"Indeed, under current offers of places, there are 5,989 spaces unused, including 40 in Slovenia, 480 in Romania, 1,298 in Bulgaria and 100 in Poland. "

But, (((refugees))) don't wanna go to these countries…

The EU from the beginning was always about mixing the races and multiculturalism.

How exactly do they intend to force them to pay those fines?

There were two world wars over economical reasons, so something along that vain.

>"yes, yes, yes… status quo ante bellum… BEFORE WORLD WAR I THAT IS!!!"

You've made the common mistake of thinking they're working in the interest of the people they rule over. The whole idea is to force uneducated rapists and violent criminals and terrorists into europe to kill, impoverish, oppress, and mongrelize whites. That's it. That's the whole plan.

Why? Because they are evil incarnate. There are better means of doing everything they seek to accomplish unless their goal is to turn every race back into apes leaving only jews to rule over the earth the way God intended it a la Genesis.

Bump because this shit is crazy..

I've read every website posting about this and it's 99% against this shit in the comments, most saying "Turkey does not belong in EU, let's get out" and/or "It's time to leave the EU" and/or "Poland, Hungary etc. will never pay a cent to Merkel for her own globalist mistakes, neither should we"

This along with the TTIP leak… Let's strap in boys

Yeah, I don't understand it either. The EU is already on the ropes in most other respects, it wouldn't take much of a push for nations to leave it. $290,000 a head fine for not taking in refugees would about do it.

It really is like Greek hubris on the part of the elites.

(((They))) are getting desperate, now that more and more Europeans are starting to vote for anti-immigration parties.

The irony is how people don't see how this parallels to Trump making Mexico pay for the wall, they'll support the EU but flat out call Trump a idiot for expecting a foreign nation to pay him.

One side benefit of this for the Israelis is that Muslims going crazy in Europe lowers European sympathies for the Palestinians. The European countries have not fallen in line the way the United States has in being 100% pro-Israel, and the EU as a whole gives the most aid to Palestinians in the Occupied Territories and Gaza.

Hey, that's an edit of old Finnish pre-WWII ropaganda. Nice.

Good that you mentioned that user. I was jsut about to bitch about it being a healthy (Besides the imminent death) looking man and not a obese fat bitch or a faggot with purple hair.

The sooner the EU is destroyed, the better.

No

The only fully uncucked nations in Europe are Hungary, Poland and possibly Czech Republic, Slovakia and the Baltic countries. Some western European countries have started showing signs of going in the right direction, Denmark and Austria comes to mind aswell as Switzerland.

But really it's a process all over the west, from Donald Trump in USA to FN in France to AFD in Germany, it's all going in the right direction. Only country where the left is taking over rather than the uncucked right is Spain.

I'm pretty much redpilled about that but I want to crawl into their head and try to reason their actions.

How would I do that so countries would accept that?
Do it more subtly, f.e. make some concentration type towns in the EU, station the rapists there and when the economic collapse comes just open up the gates so they pour from there.
Or buy out Greece and make it a rapeugee free for all zone and make them all honorary citizens or smth.

But nope they straight up bring them to city centers and then force, extort and fine countries to accept their own infusion of diversity so that they get their happening lights in their heads.

The kikes are becoming so arrogant and upfront in such short time that if you asked me about this in 2007 I'd say bull fucking shit.
It's like their puppets started believing their own marxist bullshit.

The only cucks willing to pay this fine is the Swedes.

And what happens if said countries don't pay?

Any countries leader that doesnt tell juncker to go fuck himself is unfit to lead.

so glad this prick is dead….too bad Yucko is still alive

Their property in many countries including bank transfers will be seized.

We need a white ISIS.

RICHARD SPENCER IS A FUCKING PRO EU RETARD

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/723586421584367616

Hungarian here. Timmermans is now squarely in the crosshairs of the hungarian media.

This deluded ultracuck is going down.

THE COMMUNIST UNION IS GONNA FALL HAHAHAHAHAHA
EUREXIT

yeah this could work if the EU weren't economically interconnected. in reality they're just threatening to shoot themselves in the foot.

This and the t*rkroaches… How do we tolerate such shit?

Not only are they threatening to shoot themselves in the foot, they are threatening the only part of europe with strong economic growth.

They are threatening to shoot themselves in the dick.

Dutchfag here, obviously interested. Any links?

i don't know Enoch.

i don't know why

tfw my country has no sovereignty

If there is any word that boils the blood in a hungarian than that is Trianon.

Hard to feel sorry for the west when they showed their leftis teeth.

jewish rats aren't intelligent, they are just cunning and have no morals

underrated post

You dont suppose she'll use the "literally Hitler card" and come out as jewish do you?

Kent Brockman here, Springfield World News

In a stunning display of irony today, The European Union's member nations, all united against the European Union, and increased National level border controls.

More at 11.

forgot pic.