Everything after the first 10 mins of this movie is so retarded

Everything after the first 10 mins of this movie is so retarded

I couldn't even watch this shit after they decided "Hey there's one infected left! Let's leave her unguarded in an isolation chamber that the janitor can get into anytime!" Turned that shit off. That's some dog shit tier lazy fucking writing right there.

Well the first one went full retarded after the start too.

Frenchies can get fucked to be perfectly tbh with you.

ftfy

stopped watching there

They warned them, the French just welcomed them.

Its been a while since i saw the movie, didnt they leave the civilians in an unlocked area AND turn off the lights? Way to keep everyone calm burgers

kill yourself

whats the next step of your master plan?

Are you the same newcuck who keeps getting mad when anons post "rip in piece"?

fuck bongs tbh, even the frogs are better.

Why does this movie even exist?
Everything about it was just bad.

#notallinfected

You don't say? Is there even a single one that isn't monumentally stupid?

What did he mean by this?

there is nothing related to zombies that's not completely retarded. movies, books, countries, you name it

The infected didn't carry the virus across the chunnel. The son carried the infection with him across the channel after the father bit him in the subway tunnel. He unknowingly became the carrier just like his mother had been. Once he got on the chopper at the stadium everyone on mainland europe was doomed.

And for the record the chunnel does not empty out in paris which was the final scene of the movie.

I fucking hated this movie.

muaaaahaaaa the french

Great thread shit movie.
Remember the bit with the helicopter?
Does the director think he's filming cannibal holo9caust or whatever that movie is.

About the only part of the movie that was worth watching.

The premise of the movie (trying to retake land ravaged by zombie outbreak) would make for a nice game, but as a movie, especially the kind of movie they were going for, it's shit.

It would have been better if they had written it as an action movie from the perspective of the Burgers trying to pacify the place, killing zombies and whatever crazy survivors were left around and then importing Pakis.

Makes you wonder why the French Air Force didn't intercept a lone chopper from a quarantine zone flying in.

i thought the french air force was just a giant cloud of cigarette smoke?

hon hon hon hon

You know how I know you're gay?

does it have anything to do with that poor girl's skin cancer?

You know how I know you're a shitskin?

um, because that girl literally has shit in several places on her face skin yet you think that's fine because she's "hwhite"

No?

keep going.
it's hilarious.