What are your experience with Cultural Marxism in School?

Post stories ITT of your experiences in school with leftists and cultural marxism.

I'm in the Law program right now and it's pretty degenerate. I would like to particularly know about the bullshit they teach in Biology, Political Science, and other classes that I didn't take.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/education/higher-ed/la-me-ln-lmu-graffiti-20160406-story.html
ktla.com/2016/04/07/loyola-marymount-university-wall-with-pro-immigrant-slogans-defaced-by-vandals/
foxla.com/news/120250506-video
dailytelegraph.com.au/holocaust-study-to-be-compulsory-for-nsw-students/story-e6freuy9-1226532472597
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I took a sociology class this semester called "human societies" taught by a "proud independent Chicana womyn"

This is just one example at what a shit class it was, and what a shit teacher she is.

And this is why I just keep my mouth shut when my teachers spout bullshit. You have to pick your battles.

My highschool had gender neutral bathrooms, a muslim prayer room, multicultural fests, hijab day, anti-racism posters, and literal posters with men kissing in classrooms.

My parents/teacher friends told me to just suck it up and move on.
I sold out and told her what she wanted to hear in the next test to save my grade. I felt terrible writing about the 5 different racist tendencies of white people.

My old high school made a class specifically for spic migrants. The whole thing was taught in Spanish.

Oh yeah well my school literally made us pay for syrian refugees and we have fully burka'd garbage bags walking around teaching.

What a world we live in.

My President makes me send money to Israek

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you Canadian by chance?

Is it that obvious? Yes I'm from Saskatchewan.

SWEDEN YES

I was joking with that bit, but damn man, I'm sorry to hear that.

Stole images from a thread a while back, I have more

We read chinua Achebe's "things fall apart"

The introduction was something along the lines of "White men have written every book ever, even the ones you hate." "This book is good because an African made it"

Blah blah blah evil white colonists etc.

They only reference to the colonists as evil whites, despite how even in the book there is a black man accompanying the colonists willingly, serving as a translator, treated equally.

My teacher forced my class to watch current year man once; it was the episode about how not enough dark people were winning Oscars. I'm pretty sure he was the only one laughing at the shitty jokes the whole time, and when it was over, he reminded us that this was a real issue we're facing in society and not something to be taken lightly.
My class later had to write a paper about our stance on the issue of da colored man not winning a gold Oscar to go with his gold chains, teeth, and hub-caps. Somehow, by Pure Coincidence, anyone that opposed the idea that not enough black people were winning Oscars got a noticeably lower grade than those who supported the notion.

at least your history teacher didn't make you make hours of pic related

Posted in another thread:

Today my prof. said that abortion should be illegal because it limits women's reproductive rights. Its not like they could just not fuck men they're not willing to have kids with or anything.
He's also a huge fan of 1984 despite constantly using words like "Mansplaining" (Newspeak) and he gets mad at "Gender reveal" parties parents hold for their kids because he thinks the kids should choose their "Gender" (2 + 2 = 5).
He also thinks parents shouldn't be allowed to tickle or kiss their children without consent because it enforces rape culture.
Today he bragged that he's thoroughly versed (Brainwashed) in the concept of "Privilege" because he's spent so much time in university.
He also stands pigeon toed.
He has three children and is married.
He thinks electing Trudeau has worked out great, despite the fact he's done nothing except sell our gold reserves and import muslims.

He actually thinks he's fighting the system.
So there's that.

I hope that's not real. I mean.

That is really drinking the cool aid.

I've been really lucky to side-step all this crap, however I have seen black students do Uni work around "I'm black" and expect applause for it.

Wish I had done a project on my ingrowing toenails because it seems just as relevant.

wew

Wew, that was quite the book. I remember reading it for fun. I always liked that
Niggers Nigging: The Novel.

Eh. Crash Course is not that bad. I mean, it's left leaning, but it's not obnoxiously left leaning.
A good history or polsci teacher is supposed to teach you how to spot a biased source anyway, which will obviously include actually having to study some biased sources (since most/all sources are biased in some way). Poking holes in people on either end of the spectrum is a good way to do it.

Lots of Gay, Feminist, Tranny and Corbynist propaganda about. Teeming with nignogs. Lots of pseudo-radical lefties, but the content of classes is generally OK-ish except for English in which we are commanded to give interpretations of texts…the Feminist interpretation, the Marxist interpretation and the Post-Colonialist interpretation. Initially I tried arguing with them, I said something like
States are monopolies of violence exercised over a given territory, no state or state-like authority can be more 'legitimate' than another as they all inherently rest upon extra-legal force. Thus colonisation was entirely justified even if no African remotely benefited from it - as its purpose was the egoistic enrichment of Europeans. Unless you claim that a state derives its legitimacy from the ethnicity and culture of the inhabitants, in which case immigration would be no different from c.olonialism.. or some shit like that. And the teacher just looked at me with that smile they make when you know they're consulting a whole dictionary of Marxist globblydygook in their minds.

Its not really relevant, but I distinctly remember one scene from that place. I was waiting outside a class and some nigs were chimping to each other, some pink-haired landwhale of a nigger walks past…And suddenly they all start saying shit like 'you can tell she's a feminist', 'she's not black', 'she's given up her heritage'…I was almost tempted to congratulate them.

I don't have any. Never went to college, and although I attended a few public schools, I never came across it. I went to a charter school as well and did not experience it. Graduated high school 7 years ago, so maybe it didn't leach down from Universities until more recently. I was considering getting a degree just for the hell of it though, so maybe I'll have a first hand experience one of these days. I do miss focusing on learning, rather than just drifting through the days hardly thinking, doing the same shit over and over.

I'm legitimately mad.

(((John Greene))) completely misrepresents events in history to suit his agenda. And he does have an agenda, believe me. The both brothers are obnoxious leftist nu-males.

The worst thing is that millions of faggots like you who don't have the time or talent to read real history take this word as the truth.

literally all of european middle ages.

Luckily i had a fascination with the middle ages regardless, and just as lucky, while our books tried to tell us lies about pre-civil war america, my history teacher saw fit to give us the truth of the matter.

Despite being about niggers, "Things Fall Apart" really shows a breakdown of a cultural fabric, applicable to any race. Hell the title says it all.

I feel the metaphor is obvious.

Thankfully my schooling pretty much ended before cultural marxism bullshit went balls-to-the-wall like it is today. Both schools I went to were in the English countryside and all our teachers and pupils were white.

My history teacher in high school was pretty based and we spent most of the time learning about castles, medieval conquests, how they fought battles in WW1, and then we had a brief bit on the Holocaust.
But the best part is that for one of our assignments was to write an essay basically role-playing as a nazi propagandist and come up with a justification for persecuting the jews.

ARE YOU READY FOR MULTICULTURALISM?

underrated post

I'll probably regret asking this, but what is hijab day?

I remember reading that in AP English. I came away with it with more disgust for Africans than I ever had before, so, it was good for something at least.

I grew up indoctrinated to think multiculturalism was a good thing.
This was in Toronto, Canada, in the 90's/00's.
I'm sure the situation is much worse now.

The cafeteria is full of muslims getting white girls to trying on hijabs and take pictures to raise awareness for islamophobia.

I'll always remember them for when they got Ukraine the wrong way round while covering the Ukraine crisis and talked about the Donbas as if it were in the west.

They put in an annotation as if it wouldn't matter to the viewer that the speaker blatantly doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

except you know. the ones that decide skin color.

Swedecuck born in the early eighties here. This is the shit I remember right now, all from a single teacher:

>Claimed that Sweden made the Zyklon B used in the holohoax. Used something like pic related as proof. We have the same word as the Germans for poison gas

Thanks to people like her, I never went through a leftist phase or considered feminism to have any valid points.

Holy fuck, that's an abstract kind of hell. I think I do feel bad for for certain kinds of African people.

I live in Austria and while visiting a Holocaust museum, they literally told us that understating the suffering of non-jewish groups could be an example of jewish privilege.

I am not making this up.

You shouldn't have too, because you shouldn't have been doing it at all. Blatantly racist shit like that in a school setting is illegal. Imagine if it had been '5 different retarded tendencies of niggers' instead?

Do they really have this in the USA?

Please be commiefornia.

It's that bad over there? I thought it was just an Onterrible problem, jesus fucking christ.

My HS English teacher hosts degenate safe space meetings.

Is that 16 out of 100 or something else?
If it's out of 100, holy shit, you should report the teacher's ass.

But what will employers think of your grades, user?

worst of the shit I experienced was in college, before that the only instance was one middle school teacher that was a legitimate commie got fired for "indecency" because she kept doing retarded shit like giving worse grades to kids with rich parents and better grades to black kids and shit.
one high school teacher told us to go to burning man once in our life and have tons of drugs.
but in college I had professor that wouldn't grade my papers because he didn't like my tone, had several TAs that were right out of a tumblristas video, and had this qt girl from my hometown turn into a hardcore feminist in front of me. shit was bad.

>go to college in Miami
>have based white Cuban English professor

>tfw transferring to UW-Madison

Who is the girl in OP's pic?

Excellent find, user.
This is going on the Redsticks thanks to you.

This picture says it all.
Notice the work in the back ground.

Also:

I had a presentation in my school once, by these diversity fags. I'm pretty sure they're government funded, as I am in Cuckbec. Anyway, it looked like they were going to talk about civil rights in Canada, but instead they spouted that gender was a social construct and all that shit. I raised counterpoints frequently, but they flat out ignored it, constantly repeating that hermaphrodites are a thing as an argument.

Worst of all, they did an activity similar to one done in the us, in which they shame all the white students by asking them biased questions to make them look privileged. Everything I feared would influence the other students into going SocJus was fucking happening, and my blood was boiling throughout the entire presentation.

Luckily, as far as I know, most of the students don't seem affected, and the teachers fucking loathed it. Plus, I was beside my redpilled friend who was making fun of the bullshit they were spewing quietly with me, so I didn't gouge the presentors' eyes out. Still though, it was truly scary to see shit I only saw on the internet bleed out into the education system.

Something to that effect. Only one that sticks out in memory.

Only teachers I had that were liberal as far as I knew were most of my English teachers, but thankfully going to grade school in an area with heavy Mexican and black populations, their words would fall on deaf ears as those two groups would have gang fights throughout the semesters. It only stopped when new schools opened up in their neighborhoods and they left our district.

My son is literally learning about the holocaust for the third year in a row in English class. I looked over his worksheets and keep seeing the terms racism, anti-semitism, and hatred. Not once has my kid had a unit on world war 2 as a whole.

I'm not even a "Holohoaxer" or anything like that, but it really isn't historically significant event. The course of the war was already decided by the time it was "discovered" and MILLIONS of other people had already been killed during the war anyway, many in similar circumstances.

There really is nothing particularly noteworthy about the event when taken in perspective of World History.

I'd much rather teach about the heroics of soldiers from the various nations. Regardless of reasons their leaders gave, they were tough son's of bitches all around who did their duty and every army has some epic stories and legends.

Had to take a sociology class on how racism is all a social construct created by white people. I slept through the entire class and just played Hearthstone, and I still passed. Sociology is a fucking joke.

There are some Aussies still based after all.

The easier question is what WASN'T cultural marxism in school. Graduated in 2012, right at the cusp of what would be the undoing of a lot of careers in my district. This is just one example of the rampant SocJus shit that would later inundate the school and I am very glad I was out by then
And as far as I know they're still causing trouble to this day, albeit on a ssmaller scale. The entire thing served to redpill me as to the fact these people are attention whores who live to cause drama to fill some void in their own boring lives. That and other experiences with LGBTQLMNOP people have led me to not trust them at all.

OH good lord ther eare more ofus.

Don't be a cuck, fight these fucking marxists rabidly or they take over everything.

I got out of high school about 2 decades before any of this bullshit became a thing.
I read this thread and think how lucky I was to dodge that particular bullet.

As an aside, I went back to trade school for a refresher course in CNC machining last year, and my teacher turned out to be a big Trump supporter (this was when his campaign was at the point where everybody still thought it was some kind of joke, who's laughing now,fuckers)
Felt pretty good, all things being equal.

The saving grace is that it's only for one semester. Still pretty awful though.

quality but truth is beauty so i suggest you watch this vid

Sounds about right, I have professors who think making Trump jokes is funny. The rest of the class usually guffaws along like the braindead monkeys they are. it's not as bad as it was when I was a polysci major, at least.
Sometimes I'm tempted to just drop out but with one year left it's kind of a sunk cost.

they played this in my english class and three other similar ones which I forgot the names to.

I wouldn't work for someone that only wanted A's. They would certainly have a team of kiss-ups as co-workers.

I swear it just gets worse and worse. You're right on the money with the brain dead classmates. What makes the whole thing worse is the fact that this isn't America so Trump shouldn't really be relevant here.

It's fine to make a joke about something but in an environment that is purposely politicized needlessly, it's pretty much a warning shot.

One more year sounds like a blessing, I'll probably have to stick through more of this shit. Goodluck user.

Video related.

REMINDER TO TAKE DOWN ALL POSTERS LIKE THIS WHENEVER YOU SEE THEM, WHEREVER YOU SEE THEM.
DO IT CALMLY AND DISCREETLY, AS THOUGH IT’S YOUR JOB TO DO SO.
DISPOSE OF THEM IN A DISTANT TRASH CONTAINER, PREFERABLY DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR.

Exactly. In a math class I had last semester it got so bad the professor (who was actually a pretty cool Indian guy) straight up said the next person to bring up Trump, Sanders, Clinton, anything that wasn't math related, would be dropped from the class on the spot and that his class was not the place to discuss politics. I dunno if he could have done it and I'm surprised no one tried to toe the line, but I was glad he had the backbone to tell the slavering hordes of Berniefags to shut the fuck up for five minutes.

Also, if you're going to be a doctor, I'd say it's worth it. Honestly I'm just getting an English degree at this point so I can get out ASAP. I've given up on my original intent to be a professor and am entertaining the idea of going into trade school because I'm more interested in how to actually do something than how to brainwash kids, as much as I'd like to try and teach about books, novels, and writing that is nondegenerate, I don't think it will happen. Anyways, best of luck with your school, and stick with it; we always need more doctors.

sage for blogpost

Texan here, mexican famlies migrate to WI during harvest season to pick all the fruit and live and go to school there while missing school here in TX for a month.

Probably migrate to any state needing mexicans to pick fruit.

How's Sweden?

What the fuck??? Even if the cultural marxist idea of race was true, aren't there STILL genetic differences

My eleven year old sister is learning about the fucking holocaust and how horrible hurler was. She has never even heard of WWII or the USSR.

What shithole do you live in?

Florida.

Thanks, ¡Jeb!

Why aren't you watching TGSNT with her? Teach her there are different viewpoints to everything. She must use critical thinking to research and understand each side's story.

I loved my college experience

Forced to Listen to feminist lectures in Middle School. Typical "if men aren't told not to fuck multiple women we shouldn't be told to not fuck multiple men!" drivel. Of course they don't realize the social pressure and natural double standard behind this.

If you're a male virgin past high school you are laughed at, you are less of a man in this age and the natural assumption is that you are socially inept.

A female virgin means no chance of an STD/STI, if impregnated it means the child is most definitely yours, and likelihood of infidelity low (these days not so much, thanks to the constant "you totally do better as a flabby, mother of 4! You go girl, buy my empowerment books and watch our TV shows abour dried up whores!" propaganda)

The first step on the road to Holla Forums for me. Realized boys are actively kept, and put, down by the education system.

It's pathetic, really. Here in America there isn't even a proper history class until high school. It's all just "social studies," where you learn about the super duper important Indians and their advanced cultures, then jump to the civil war, then muh holocaust, and end with two full months of le cibil rights. The worst part is that they don't even talk about the events, their context, or why they matter. It's all just muh womyn and muh POC.

And then there's "science," where children just memorize a bunch of shit they don't understand. No logic, no math, no scientific method. Speaking of which, math is beyond fucked (but I'm sure I don't need to show Holla Forums those common core problems for the millionth time).

It's painfully obvious that teachers have no clue what they're doing. The current public education system consists of braindead feminists with useless degrees reciting the common core manuals to their students so they can pass the standardized tests. Trump can't win soon enough.

Ontariofag here.

this is why I dropped out and started working. There is no room for critical thinking in Canada. People can say:

ya'll niggas don't even understand how overwhelmingly leftwing everyone is. You become a pariah if you say anything vaguely deemed "racist" by these "intellectuals"

It's hard being Canadian. All the kids here are depressed and weedsmoke themselves into oblivion while I just chill here on opiates and wait for the next happening.

Some bitch from my highschool posted some anti-gun video of all these celebs like Ellen and Beyoncé speaking out against gun violence and begging for more gun control. I just posted some statistics and then there was a good goy uprising in the comment section.

That CBC Gian Gomeshi sandnigger won his case against all those bitches accusing him of choking them and shit and all these girls were posting shit like #ISTANDWITHTHEVICTIMS or whatever. They are literally so conditioned, that they'll support women by default no matter what.

I distinctly remember my 6th grade teacher saying that Hitler wanted to gas everybody who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Later found out she was a kike. Jews use white eye and hair color variations as a D&C tactic. They do it on Holla Forums all the time too.

It's hell right now.
t. a youngfag
The students here get in gang fights like every other fucking week, bunch a chimps having "gang battles"
That's just the students.
The teacher apparently didn't know the difference between WW1 and WW2, and gleefully replied, "yep"
I unleashed a redpill that shut her babbling ass up when she was talking about Einstein as a hero for seeing that the gas was evil and cruel
Thank God I look like a massive geek with my glasses and sweater, almost everybody trust me so far.
Another note, I feel bad about talking shit about some of these teachers and students, there are some instances where they're cool, but then the bluepill takes over and I'm stuck writing out shit like this, to be honest, I don't blame them for their lack of knowledge on these subjects, I mean, most of these teachers go through indoctrination Hell to get where they are.

It's extremely similar here in Cuckada. I graduated high school in 2010.

Social Studies in elementary school was essentially:

The high school history was essentially: here are 6,000,000 facts about Jews being gassed, and here's some more shit about fur traders.

Basically all I can remember from grade 10 history was:

Oh, and lastly:
Emperor Dude Weed Syrians LMAO is supposed to publicly apologize for it this month by the way. For people who want a tl;dr of it from what I remember:

>Canada was less cucked and told them to piss off (still took in a few) I said LESS cucked; not NOT cucked

lololol im just picturing a rose among thorns

It's frustrating isn't it? Make sure you subtly put yourself out there and you'll eventually meet some more people who are at the same caliber of redpilledness. Adults are the best, I remember befriending a really Christian teacher who hated our schools gay/straight alliance and she would whisper away her anti-Semitic tirades to me and it was glorious.

Hell, I even fully radicalized my boss and we regularly make kike jokes. He's like Holla Forums incarnate.

It's not all bad, I was in Med Hat, north of Calgary for a few months with work and got in a taxi to go to a gun store, to see if they had any spray to break down carbon residue, I've never found it in the UK.
Spoke to him and he started asking questions about guns, said he wanted one for protection, kept talking about societal breakdown, banks, how bad Hillary was etc. We looked around and I advised him on what would be a good rifle to get (AR15 or Ruger 10/22 to start) then he drove me back, I was convinced he was a Holla Forumsack so I started asking more stuff and it was clear he had done his research. As a final test I basically said 'you should google George Soros' and he was like 'yeah he's fucking evil, he's like a Star Wars villain' and started ranting about him.
They are out there guys.

Oh and this isn't something I personally was involved in but that one fellow Canadistani who posted about having to pay for Syrians reminded me:

Back before Christmas I was watching CTV for a little bit, and I remember them do some massive fundraising thing in all of the elementary schools in Toronto where they're getting the kids to privately sponsor their Syrian bulls to come move here. Canada is an absolute joke, and the few people in my personal life that I've said this to act as if I'm speaking in tongues. God-tier brainwashing results.

lmao, that's pretty great
There have been some good things happening in the school recently though, and some progress made.

Wrote about how minorities kill whites constantly and it isn't reported. Named every white Briton killed that year by a minority. Said media uses a narrative to make us feel bad for no reason.
Argued with class for 4 days straight that it didn't happen, made the teacher cry
Made jokes throughout, disrupted it massively.
Huge jew star, had to write our thoughts on Jews in it, burnt it outside class
Bring up low intelligence, fact they invented nothing and how they never evolved

School was fun

I still talk to him on steam, and he lurks as avidly as I do, we made an agreement to try and convert as many as possible.

That's the thing, he looked slightly Jewish and I was worried it was a plant. He said he listened to Alex Jones so I told him that he was shit and shilled for Israel, he didn't seem to like Israel though. Maybe he wasn't.

High School history is a fucking joke. I used to argue with teachers until I got kicked out of class all the time. They didn't know what they were teaching.

whatever you're doing, keep doing it. This shit warms my heart tbh

Alberta perchance?

This. Converting Alex Jones fanboys is by far the best way to bring people to our cause. That's why im here

nein, Nac TX

I'm a naturalized soviet immigrant voting for trump

Fug yeah

wheres the source of this

Btw I'm a hohol and i want trump to win so putin and him can be fronds so they can fuck outta hoholistan

Yep, Alex Jones is a piece of shit but seems to be the starting point for most people to becoming redpilled. Just need to exploit it.

yea, low oil prices did a lot of damage out here too. Everyone in fortmcmuray is commiting suicide and overdosing on fentanyl because of how shit the economy is. (having a leftwing government overtax the already starving worker doesn't really help either)

It's like the NDP Marxists enjoy curb stomping a man while he's down.

protip
Join groups
actually make friends with people
expose them to new ideas
Drop subtle redpills, bigger or smaller depending on the person, lot's of variables
Start dropping bigger redpills, don't be a bitch and tell them to fuck off when they get buttblasted, say "whatever brah" and keep on dropping subtle stuff.
I've redpilled blacks and managed to make friends with Muslims using these tips, basically be yourself, and be considerate, they're people, not canvases for your propaganda.

I don't know if you know the full extent, my family has worked in private oil businesses for ages, especially my grandad, it's about time he retired, thankfully he's considering it, too bad he's in his late 60s and has a fucked up body from work and constant labour.
The private businesses thrived in my little Texan town of Palestine, yeah the one that got rekt recently by the storm if you've been keeping up, went down there last weekend, the infrastructure's boned, but anyway. One day, the government uses reserve oil instead of pumping more.
Every private business involving oil and manufacturing for that matter was shut down within the first month, that was where my family made it's money
We ended up losing the house due to no monies and other issues at the homestead.
Move to Nac, live with Somalians and migrants from the third world for the most part, hear arabic outside constantly, I only wish I knew what they are saying.
Holla Forums just wanted to let you know that the summer before I was a normie and a wimp, but thanks to you I've taken more interest in the truth and politics.

I don't wan't them flooding my country and bringing Sharia bullshit but they are our allies against the Jew. We should focus on stirring up tension among leftwing muslims and Jews. The current anti-Semitic controversy over the Labor party is the perfect example

We need to "tai chi" the muslim problem and channel their primitive rage over to the Jew. Lefties are already eating themselves.

we need a clever way to fuel this fire

"keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"
Something you should know, not all muslims are strict muslims here in the US, even headscarfs.
I've seen them do and say some shit that made me lol consdiring how their religion tells them not to. Fuck, a close friend of mine is a Muslim Burmese girl who doesn't even where the headscarf and shares a keen redpilledness on the media. Apparently she got her ability from when she lived in Myanmar during the Genocide where the president convinced most Buddhist to start killing Muslims.

You're hardships will build character. Pressure creates diamonds.

Anyways, I gotta wakeup early tmrw to go buy all the silvers before shtf. Goodnight goys

how to fuel fire

I've thought of it that way, but I realised that when you call yourself a diamond, you imply you're nearing perfection
I find it better to view myself as a piece of menial shit, but as time goes on, I like to imagine myself polishing said shit
You want to set a never ending cycle of raising the bar for yourself.

I honestly don't even hate them as much as the rest of Holla Forums. I don't like the demographic change of them immigrating to white countries but I don't hate them either. Muslim hate is spewed by shills. We all know the real beneficiaries of 9/11 and we all know that Saudis and pakis were just jew proxies. They were all complicit with 9/11, but the Jews were the real architects behind that.

reminder that Irans press TV has the same motives and even interviews real WN's. Press TV regularly names the Jew and won't hesitate to talk about Falseflags. Muslims wouldn't even be a problem if it wasn't for Jews

I agree with this sentiment, but we still have to recognise the fact that there are still some undesirable missies that need erasing, that is if they're not just Mossad agents
Nevar forget the North African SS

i'm finna check that out tmrw

I wish I could tell you more on the subject, but I'm a HS student, not a fluent CSS speaker.
Best of luck

I called out my Anthro 101 professor (even hard science majors require cultmarx prerequisites these days – they even call them "cultural requirements") when she claimed that race has zero scientific basis.

All I did was repeat what I had learned in premed courses: the epidemiology of the spread of many diseases, contagious and otherwise, varies depending on genetics and those variations happen to line up very well with the "arbitrarily-defined" races we know (sub-saharan, indigenous American, White euro, east-Asian, etc) to the point that they are not only useful scientifically, but they ARE used scientifically and that those uses are literally being taught in the same institution as her bullshit. On this basis I told her that the statement "the concept of race has no scientific backing" cannot be anything but false.

I even parroted the politically correct but false caveats that were included in my science courses: we cannot measure intelligence; intelligence measures are culturally biased, etc., but held fast to the fact that if race can be used in medical science that it must therefore have some scientific basis. She didn't really have a comeback, but the mob of freshmen was on her side and everybody looked at me funny. It was some years ago now but I still particularly remember a certain spic classmate looking at me like I was the devil incarnate. We wound up moving on with her basically brushing me off, and me feeling this sense of shame and like I came off looking like a rayciss even though I'm still 100% confident in everything I said to this day, and did not denigrate any living creature in any way.

When we had to give presentations later on in the semester, I was heckled by the class and told after presenting that mine was inadequate and needed to be redone. I had a very good GPA and I'm a good presenter. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the presentation. She offered no explanation as to what was wrong with the presentation, but the public humiliation had gotten under my skin and I was too cowardly to stand up and do another. I sent her a pathetic email saying I was too embarrassed to redo it and wrote a paper instead.

I let myself get bullied with zero justification and I still hate those motherfuckers for humiliating me like that. I wouldn't let it happen again today.

if you dont pick your battle in fucking education, then where do you, Sven?

there's actually truth to that, you autist.

Well it's late, I'm gonna catch some z's
Feel the need to post this, it relates to my situation and is extremely helpful when I'm losing faith in the struggle.

"The roses have faded, there's frost at my door
The birds in the morning don't sing anymore
The grass in the valley is starting to die
And out in the darkness the whippoorwills cry.

Alone and forsaken by fate and by man

Oh, lord, if you hear me please hold to my hand
Oh, please understand."

I want this kike gassed tbh fam

THOSE SLIDES ARE BLATANTLY FUCKING FALSE

Yeah, I know it's useless, gonna go into programming or something after this.

The teachers are mostly left-leaning, but they're all in their 50s or 60s so they're pretty sensible, approachable people. There's one student in my class that is pretty much the biggest cuck I have ever seen, but that's a story for another time. It's not that surprising that leftism has invaded the cultural shit liek art and music, but goddamnit. Didn't know it was gonna be this bad.

SWEDEN YES

Decided to let the edgy radical young part of myself lash out, but you know the cure.

Dunno why that disappeared

Tell us about the cuck.

Anthropology is shit tier, literally useless. Should have taken Philosophy courses as your social science elective, PHI teachers can even be redpilled unless they're faggot relativists.

checked

This. Why does he wear the mask?

We'll you're not alone. I'm in Ontario too. Most of us are just too afraid to lose everyone and everything we care about for having the wrong opinion. We're all waiting for the happening alone together.

Shit I graduated in 2012 and we never actually covered the holohoax.

I do remember us being taught about residential schools from a very young age, though. We were told that every single child was raped, starved and beaten. Also told flat out that since the last one closed not too long ago, it's the fault of the residential schools for how shitty the injuns are these days.

Only because of your dubs, Hitler.

He's a folk musician so he kinda gets away with it, but >fedora

I haven't been to a drinking party in like 5-6 years, but back then we used to just sneak away in to other peoples rooms when we wanted to fuck. I have never seen someone basically say "STEP RIGHT UP, FOLKS, AND FUCK IN MY BED! STAIN IT WITH YOUR CUM, SWEAT AND PUSSYJUICE! BLOOD IS OKAY, DON'T BE A SEXIST AND REFUSE TO GO DOWN ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE/SHE/ZIR IS HAVING HIS/HER/ZIRS PERIOD!"

I'm a student at Loyola Marymount University. The level of Marxism embedded into the fabric of this school is…shocking.

Few months ago, the students here constructed a cardboard and plywood, 8-ft wall outside of the business school. It had a litany of pro-immigration, anti-nationalist, anti-Trump messages. Pic(s) related.

Well, some (((individuals))) defaced the wall with pro-Trump and anti-immigrant messages, but really with only one message saying "TRUMP" in large letters, and a small slogan that said "Deport all illegals". Most people believe that the school dragged its feet in naming and shaming any perpetrators (none have been "caught") because the people who placed the wall in front of the business school later defaced it to stir controversy. Here's a story on it.

latimes.com/local/education/higher-ed/la-me-ln-lmu-graffiti-20160406-story.html

ktla.com/2016/04/07/loyola-marymount-university-wall-with-pro-immigrant-slogans-defaced-by-vandals/

The reality is that the messages were relatively benign and contained no slurs. They didn't care, however.

About a week later, hundreds of these (((students))) appeared on campus, going through the motions of a Maoist-tier stomp from one end to the other, screaming in Spanish/Spanglish about fighting the power, or some gay shit.
Here's a video:

foxla.com/news/120250506-video

Things have gotten progressively worse. The administration of the school has publicly taken a side on the issue, calling for open-borders and amnesty laws to be loosened, and vowing to punish all who espouse "hate speech" against minorities and immigrants on campus.

Another 'wall' went up for rape victims and some consent bullshit, with hundreds of t-shirts with paint on them. No pictures of this that I can find, although it was in the same place as the other wall(s). Not long after this, another pro-immigration, anti-capitalism, anti-American, pro-sovereignty for Puerto Rico appeared. No pictures of this. It became difficult to grab pictures because they had people watching from multiple viewpoints, keeping tabs on anyone who spent too long lingering or taking pictures. It was bizarre.

More recently, a rally was held by dozens in support of transgender immigrants, and trannies in general. For those few LMU anons here, it was on the bridge to UHall. About two/three weeks ago in the middle of the day.

And finally, the university now has a policy favoring the installation of gender-neutral bathrooms starting next semester, along with quotas for immigrant and ethnic minority students, and new scholarship opportunities for non-whites.

If any anons are more interested, I can take pictures of some of the doors of professors' offices. It's truly remarkable how openly Marxist these people are. I can also give classroom stories if you're interested.

(Checked)
Also, it's quite funny (and sad) how even writing Trump's name on a wall would cause an entire educational institution to cry. What a world we live in.

I wish I was exaggerating. The school's President publicly denounced it and said it was awful hate speech. He's a worthless, non-Catholic cuck, so it wasn't surprising.

Wow, I'm shocked that you didn't have an ass full of lamps made with the skin of Anne Frank, especially since you're two years younger, and thus exposed to an even more cucked experience.

Also I totally forgot to mention residential schools; that was pushed pretty hard in my history class too. It was still mostly just talking about fucking fur trading. There is literally not one thing that was even remotely interesting about it that we were taught.

The highlight of the grade 10 class though was this one time when we were talking about WW2 and the lone black chick realized she shared a birthday with Hitler and proclaimed that they're "Probably be friends and hang out". I'm sure she was joking but this is the same girl that -genuinely- meant when she asked: "Isn't Mussolini that one pizza brand?"

I swear on my mothers tits that this same girl later went to study law in Ottawa (I believe she went to Carlton University).

Dutchfag here, I have some stories to tell

That teacher was half-Turkish too
We rekt him good though on the last day of the year

My philo professor actually was pretty smart, but he was also deluded in liberalism

My Philosophy professor also was a music fanatic, but his rating of me mysteriously dropped for some time after I recommended some Neofolk to him ( probably because it's European folk music, and we can't have that ). Dropped some subtle redpills on the fucker though, such as 27000 Jews serving in Hitlers army

I distinctly remember waiting to learn about the holohoax in class because I watched so many documentaries about it on the History Channel. We really just learned about Canada's role in WWII. I remember thinking that we fought against the Germans because they had kikes in concentration camps until I was about 13.

The residential school lessons were the worst. Everyone came out feeling ashamed for being white. This was every year. In eighth grade our teacher told us that our grandparents probably wanted to get rid of the natives' "beautiful culture"

Sheeeit there's always gotta be that one obnoxious negress eh. When we learned about how the canadians saved all the poor slaves from the USA, I shit you not we had a sheboon proclaim to the whole class that all white people were responsible. The teacher never really disagreed, just changed topics.

sage for blog post

So Marxism was present back then in a lesser degree, it was just more directed at liberal arts majors. After college it had no intersection with my life until 2007 when it suddenly started infecting and rotting every community.

They taught us about the Holocaust. Nuff said.

I think I'll just leave. I created something that works against my political agenda. I'm a failure.

I don't know why schools keep pushing aboriginals as some honourable advanced natives on par with American Indians. Aboriginals are the stupidest most boring and underdeveloped people in history

Interesting. I'm an Ausfag as well (>>5890065) but we've never had to learn about Aboriginals outside of a few very specific days.

My school basically teaches about the Crusades, World War 1, World War 2, Israel and Palestine, and then Russian/Chinese revolutions.

My teacher is a socialist, but he constantly points out how terrible the latter two are.

I meant friends who history in university

Actual Aboriginal here.

I tried to fight this shit for you, I don't agree with it (nor do the majority of Aboriginals, the ones that don't care are busy huffing petrol or smoking weed).

It's just a bunch of do-gooders. Everyone in my community downright knows the Aboriginals deserved everything they got.

Every time I spoke up about this shit, the white people stared at me with that specific type of snobbish grin and told me I was uneducated and I should care more about the struggles of my ancestors.

Fuck no I shouldn't, in 60,000 years they invented two types of sticks, a rock and destroyed Australia's forests.

I decided not to go to University because of this shit actually. I entered into my state's Police Force using my Aboriginal heritage (If you have parents who report as being Aboriginal you are deemed as Aboriginal and nobody can dispute that, use that for your kid's sake.) and I've managed to escape this shit entirely.

im a kiwi

Britfag here who has experienced Aus public school first hand
its fucked, noone in Australia bar those who study it independently know fuck all about history
'History' in Aus public school is learning about the first fleet and 'how bad da white fellas treated da black fellas'
I'm in a class room and theres a picture of a hoplite going around in class as an assignment and I was the only one who knew it was Greek and that the name was hoplite
the rise of cultural marxism is directly related to the death of history, because what greater barrier is there to a new communist revolution than the context of the past

Do you mind if I ask what state you're from?

I'm genuinely surprised to see a purported Aboriginal on here.
I'm not even opposed to learning about them - I just hate it when they're shoved down my throat. Every single campus assembly we have it begins with "We pay our respects to the Elders of the ___ people, who…" et cetera, and it grows tiresome after a while.

Also, congratulations for joining the Police force. I have a lot of respect for the Police.

top kek you're alright m8

original poster here
it's a really fresh experience being able to look at history and not falling to da evel whitey kill al da blacks propoganda

Do you get mad when white fellas try to claim being aboriginal?
There's this video going around about subtle racism against abos and there's white 60-something white guy dressed up in tribal cloths and beads and the whole show going on about how Aussies are racist to his black skin :(

just wait for it, you're white you wont be able to get away from it forever
history is being rewritten and deleted by (((them))) and the marxists, eventually you'll just be another 'ebil white raycist'

kek. i love how identity politics have shot themselves in the foot over this one
technically now anyone in australia can claim aboriginal heritage without needing to provide evidence, and in doing so blatantly take advantage of how the state education/welfare and employment programs that are biased in favour of aboriginals

Fucking lefties I swear

He literally says the industrial revolution and the accompanying European dominance was a product of high wages, simply as a means to throw his support behind higher minimum wage. His entire "course" is him taking a historical issue and making it somehow the evil white capitalist's fault, and showing only the history that represents such a view, in a way that is easily swallowed by the youth. He's a dangerous motherfucker, because nobody sees it as "that bad" and is able to insert historical "truths" which will make people follow his leftist agenda.

Half of the "aboriginal" people you see nowadays are as white as the full moon anyway, so not really. Maybe it'll teach the government some.

I live in Queensland.

I hate the forced indoctrination by the government. All it's doing is making more extremists on both sides.

And thanks mate, a lot of people hate police because generally we only appear on the worst days of their lives. We all just want to help in the end.

:^)

Why transfer? That sounds like a good time.

Australian here

I finished school in 1999 (in NSW) and, yes, government school history is politicised until it's broken.

We learnt about the first fleet, and how Aboriginals were amazing, resourceful people who managed to live on the harshest environment on Earth.
Never did we learn about how the aborigines created that harsh environment by their addiction to setting bushfires that turned a jungle into a desert. This would have been an excellent example of environment study, but issues with the environment only started 200 years ago apparently.

What annoyed me most about the history was what they picked for us to study
*World War 2
*American Civil War and Slavery
*World War 2 again
*Russian Revolution
etc

They only picked topics that were easy to explain, where they could sell a "goodie" and a "baddie". I asked why we didn't learn about World War One and I was told "its so complicated its difficult to test on"

I did 3unit ancient history which went through all the Romans and Greeks, which was great and I still remember it to this day.

It's got worse, apparently. The state governments have been lobbied by Jewish organisations to have a compulsory module on The Holocaust for all children
dailytelegraph.com.au/holocaust-study-to-be-compulsory-for-nsw-students/story-e6freuy9-1226532472597

Daily reminder: school teachers are all losers and failures unless you go to a good Independent school.
Uni lecturers are no longer the best, just those without the nous to find work in industry

I'll be honest, fur traders got me. Grew up in PNW, and it was all just fur traders and injuns all the fucking time. First real history was in HS, and that was a solid rock of leftist shit.

I'm fucking jealous, I've only ever been able to slightly turn my lolbertarian roommate and semi-redpilled friend a slight degree. They're both slightly there, but the leap into natsoc is really fucking difficult when you're first introduced to it.

While I admire your brashness, I've personally avoided such conflicts, it only solidifies normie tier thoughts. Go for the subtle infiltration. If the marxists want to play that game with our nation, we should definitely play it with them.

Same for year 12 history I did:
World War 2
Russian Revolution
Surprisingly skipped mandatory holohoax studies but maybe that had something to do with having an elderly history teacher who's mother was a legit member of the Nazi party who fled Germany before the communists arrived
Private schools are the only place you might get some unbiased education that isn't simply state sponsored indoctrination
theres a reason Australias average IQ is fifteen-twenty ranks lower than Japan or Finland

Literally feminism and totalitarism.

They want women to only care about their carrier these days instead of making and raising children. So they have a reason to import millions of migrants.

I had to do assignments in year 11 on why whites are oppressive to minorities and how whites can’t be oppressed, why refugees should be let in to Australia, how men are rapist, the stolen generation, the holocaust, gender pay gap and so forth fucking forth. That's all we learned for a whole fucking year, no classical Greek texts, poems or novels, just good old fashioned indoctrination to produce a left leaning submissive male population.

it was, the gas they used in WWII to 'gas jews' was the phony shit.

kek, didn't work
they bias the education system now against men, most men learn a trade and are relegated to working class for the rest of their life
women end up going to university and do something in the arts
homosexuals are vastly over-represented in law studies now at uni
meanwhile while engineering and biology are also enriched with all manner of lefties and women, mathematics, physics and chemistry are still mostly taken by men, but obviously this is mainly rich kids, nerds or foreigners like chinks and pajeets
this left leaning submissive male population is mainly among the middle class, the working class are pissed off and angry, seriously so many of the guys i went to school with are now on meth, in prison, or they've killed themselves

What a dickless degenerate. I can see if he was le edgy 19yr old college student. But a grown man? How?

well if it's any consolation to you, the NHS is already collapsing due to being flooded with female employees. as it turns out, women are a shitty, inconsistent and unreliable workforce and a bad investment all around.

what are you missing? its another sheeple

I'm from China.
Holy shit I actually planned to study in US because I am underage b&
I never thought it was that cucked

Frog here
Could have been worse. Still, I was in a private catholic school (even if I'm atheist) where girls were forbidden to dress like sluts and such.

I'm frankly alarmed and suprised at the pace the indoctrination has taken this 15 last years.

oh god, him and his brother are the worst. All they do is shill sanders to their tumblrite viewership.
in this vid, he's complaining that someone stole $60 from him and even though he's loaded as fuck he was surprised how much it hurt him and made him think about how he's too trusting.
he even goes and says like yeah we can say the rich can afford to lose some money without it being their choice but our society can't function with people always looking over their shoulder.

so vote sanders and steal money from the rich. so close but so far.

Same for me here in Canada.

Why is it that Math and History teachers seem to be the most based? I once asked the question "How did Hitler fix Germany" which instead of being met with what seems most people would be met with a quick sweep away or even a trip to the principal - We ended up doing an entire class on this question, just because I asked it.

He also didn't seem to hate Hitler, either, he gave a very objective look at WW2 and we didn't do a single class on the holohoax. Instead we did things like made propoganda posters for Recruiting Canadian soldiers. The more I think about it the more I think he was in conjunction with my Art teacher, who would do "Art history" which mainly comprised of how art is shit nowadays and how the death of standards happened, as well as a whole lot of ancient history from Jericho to Rome.

In highschool I was a classic neocon (think Steven Crowder levels here) Always getting into arguments with my shitty leftist teachers, who were mostly women surprise surprise… However Math, History and Science teachers I clicked with very well.

WHAT they do this shit in Saskatchewan? Mother of Deviance

Looks like some didnt pay attention in class

I'l dump some pics related, feel free to inquire further

How..
How the fuck are you even using a computer? Your people fucking forgot how to make fire and you expect me to believe that one of those pavement apes learned how to use a computer, let alone doors?

Studying Mechanical Engineering in SoCal, engineering profs never mention politics in class although one made a snide remark about religious people once.

First day in general education Anthropology class, professor introduces herself "I was educated in the Marxist school of thought where we apply critical theory to anthropological concepts in the areas of race, class and gender."

Social sciences and humanities are pozzed as fuck but STEM people tend to keep their views to themselves which probably means they are closet right wingers.

Well, I'm not american so… none.

Pretty damn decent education system in my country, as far as how little propaganda there is.

Jesus Christ!

Putting aside the fact that slide #2 is complete and utter nonsense that even the most ardent of anti-racists would raise an eyebrow at, I can't believe how blatant that 3rd slide is.
They don't even make the slightest attempt to actually answer the fucking question.

That is just mind-bogglingly obvious propaganda.

i didn't go to college because there are too many non-whites and i wouldn't want to be the only white person in my class surrounded by gooks, indians and other non-white scum. but my parents keep nagging me demanding i tell them why i don't want to go to college. i can't tell them it's because i don't want to be around non-whites and i'm running out of excuses.

i'm not surprised cubans support trump (he won florida and beat jewbio in a landslide remember) they come from a communist shithole so they would naturally hate globalism which is somewhat similar

So how does lead taste?

You missed an opportunity to educate your marxist "teacher" about male imprisonment and murder rates, blatant gender bias in courts, false rape accusations, fathers being denied custody or having no say in their children being murdered in the womb, how womyn caused fucking prohibition to pass despite not having the vote yet and have become even more powerful since then, etc.

das it

Now you know what you're fighting against.

Had to take a graduation survey

The first two pages where crap about "What's your gender?" and "Do you think oppressed minorities had enough of a voice in our classes?"

Honestly reeked of desperately trying to avoid a Missou situation.

So I answered truthfully.

The only people who were ever made fun of due to their identity were straight white christian males. I made a point of saying that I never saw anyone take enough abuse to warrant actual school action, (I'd call anyone who complained based on what I saw a huge bitch) but I made it clear that anyone who made fun of a gay, PERSON OF COLOR, muslim, transgendered person would get fucking torn to shreds by their classmates whereas the EVIL CIS STRAIGHT WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE was the butt of every joke.

noice

I finished school 3 years ago. I never heard of social justice untill 2014 or so and only because I was always lurking Holla Forums and the gg happened. I'm from Poland.

Who's the bitch?

did you know jews kiked china into communism?

And so on…

A friend of mine related roughly the following:

My history teacher from 7th and 8th grade also said that.

Don't know if she was jewish, but she could have some genetic relation with them going by her face and nose.

I can't really speak for high school because I didn't know about it then, so I didn't keep a look out or anything. All that really sticks out is the "muh shoah" that was pushed in History. Most of my english teachers were really cool.

College though is another beast entirely.

It's pretty well steeped in there

I had a philosophy teacher that quite literally forced us to write a final about the beneifts of marxism to pass.

Every day in class was spent with him telling us how terrible western society is with some trembling problem glasses bitch in the back who attended kanye west concerts jumping up to agree and congratulate him.

I almost fought some nordic looking hipster after I told him that the music in grocery stores is not the same as subliminal messaging. I also said that there will always be mentally unstable people and no amount of therapy or societal pandering will fix that.

He snapped and started freaking the fuck out and yelling. Throughout the rest of the class he trembled too. I was totally hoping he would do something stupid so I could break a chair over his head, but unfortunately he just continued trembling which only got him a few laughs from some weirded out classmates.

On a seperate occasion when I was attending art school another autistic, uber nordic looking liberal was talking to me about how evil white people were and while going through the history of the east bloc he mentioned that "czechoslovakia was basically russia" which made me cringe hard.

Not that I have anything against nords, or anything btw. Just calling it how I see it.

I have a friend who lives in peterborough, ans she showed me pictures from her old high school that has a chalk-drawn world with all brown and yellow hands all holding it up and gay pride flags everywhere. It was pretty disgusting. I feel sorry for you dude

I've heard this one more than once.

I even have a friend who's autistic enough to think that you're not white if you don't have light eyes, as if light eyes can't be achieved by a racially mixed human being.

The country with the most light eyes is finland, and even then 10 percent of it has dark eyes, which implies that just about every country in the world is heavily mixed with such logic.

If people are so feeble minded that they buy into racial purity relating solely to a specific subcomponent of genome of a specific ethnic group then they honestly deserve to be culled in the great happening.

.>>5887352

Union electrician here. Rank and file is almost unanimously Trump.

The cucked national leadership is still willing to suck Hillary Clinton's clit in spite of her husband being directly responsible for a steep decline in union work. And the national leadership is afraid, very afraid, since we had election for regionals….and pro-Trump people were elected.

The lessons I learned were wiggers will buy any garbage music made by niggers, fire emblem is a great way to kill time, and if you have an ounce of common sense, you can get through one of these bullshit courses.

The educational system works as a social echo chamber for mass media based social engineering.

IT serves to reinforce the programming through social proof.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof

I had a similar situation in class very recently but with worse students and a neutral teacher.

That it should've been.

wew

Other than that, campus crime, rape, etc skyrocketed after their diversity initiative flooded them with foreign and domestic shitskins. Still white men doing 100% of crime in their eyes.