HAPPENINGS

HAPPENINGS

SJW artist who made nude Trump portrait is attempting false flag for mah oppreshun money.

She put makeup on her face and is claiming, no seriously, get this…

A Trump supporter ran up to her in the middle of the street in LA, then PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE and ran off screaming "Trump 2016".

Holy shit, that's some piss-poor level false flagging. Obviously fake.

And that's not even including the fact her makeup is clearly not a punch, let alone an instant punch.

GET DIGGING. Find out if she filed an actual police report.

Mysteriously all of this came after her outrage art attempt fell through and she made almost no money on her Patreon from her fake threats she claimed she was receiving.

archive.is/i4Ly2

Feminist sites are desperately pushing this shit far and wide trying to stump the Trump. Apparently screaming "misogynist" wasn't working.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yLR7M
archive.is/lOnzC
advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
archive.is/nfFzi
triplem.com.au/sydney/breaking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I doubt anyone believes that shit, but some will still share it because of the narrative.

This is just some bitch trying to stay relevant, all (((artists))) are attention whores.

That's some outrageous narcissism right there, folks.

Pretty desperately too.

She tried to make a ruckus over the shitty portrait but nobody was biting besides her feminist blogs.

Wanna bet that she puts up a donation page.

Archive before she starts deleting shit.

archive.is/yLR7M

Holy shit, she is brazenly admitting that it is a lie on her Instagram. "Art is the lie that allows us to see the truth."

What else could she possibly mean by the statement in this context?

I think I'll pass

well it was obviously real in her mind, and that's all that matters :^)

Does she understand that's not how swollen mouths work? You don't just puff out one section with an air bubble you dense bitch.

Out you go, SJW.

Why would her eyelid be brusied … i've only seen that when someones gotten the shit beat out of them. Did Nate Diaz hit her in the face?

Is that some durkaallalalalah moonscribble on her forehead?
Disgusting.

And it's from one punch too.

Yet both sides of her face managed to get bruised.

Can't stump even Trump supporters apparently.

you do realize the success of her astroturfing attempt depends on baiting places like Holla Forums into providing her with backlash?

It's pretty amazing you SJW's still pull this shit. No, we don't go silent and allow you morons to spread your lies unbridled and without criticism.

Spreading the fact she neither has a police report and her makeup is fake is going to LOWER the amount of support she gets.

Run along, SJW.

BDSM session that went too far

She is a lesbian. Likely domestic violence, they have the highest rate among any group.

so you're here to shill for her?

Eternal Italiano.

sage for false flag

You might be a little more believable, SJW, were you not deliberately bumping the thread with claims we shouldn't be talking about it.

Out you go, SJW.

Implying this isn't about the "D"

maybe a lesbian bdsm session that went too far they are far more likely to abuse and rape their significant other than hetero couples

I think Instagram flips pictures.

actually, she titled the drawing 'Make America Great Again' which Trump has trademarked.

archive.is/lOnzC

you're not from around here, are you

Now claiming his supporters attacked her?

She's gonna get stumped.

Meme this cunt

AIDS PIXIE

The root cause her mental illness "lesbianism" is likely a lack of positive male figures in her life coupled with a high chance of coming from a overbearing single mother.

Can anyone confirm if her mother & father are still together?!

Even if it is real(which it really doesn't look like a punch) it's probably has to do with her fetish. Girls like this(face tattoos, short/dyed hair, "artists") all like being roughed up. I know from experience.

This story has no energy to be honest. We need to focus on the bubble they will use to try and stump the Trump

it is funny, going through her twitter, this drawing is her claim to fame. One shitty sketch. A low energy meme.

And it is from feb 9th. I never heard of it before this thread.

lel

Cultural marxists built an echo chamber for themselves and they don't know how to escape it.

We can dank better than that.

Manic Aids Stumped Girl?

The bruise looks fairly real, especially the marks on her left eyeball. But that's all lined up with her getting a right hand punch to the face from her negroid boyfriend, or lesbian girlfriend.

Shame too because otherwise than the facial tattoos and mental damage she is such a looker.

It says in the article she's an orphan from 'Straya land

How about we actually try and help this clearly broken individual, not because she happens to be a "GRIL" but because this individual didn't stand a chance to begin with. If our attempts are meet with scorn then we go "Nuclear option" on her.

How about that ?!.

…you didn't sage once in that post, you dense SJW shit.

You really don't know how it works at all here do you.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
HOL UP
HOL
THE FUCK
UP

Will I be stupid to point out that…

Is she so dumb to actually have made this mistake?

Like what, teach her to tie a noose?

Something wrong with that dude.

Oh baby I can't wait till it turns out that this was fake and then everyone conveniently forgets it so that the anti-Trump narrative can continue.

Instagram flips photos

congrats for outing yourself

Oh cool then. What the fuck reason is there to flip a photo by default though?

First off i'm going to ask you what you actually want out of this ?

Honest question

What do you want from this?

You claimed you saged.

Yet your post didn't sage at all.

You are a moron, little SJW. Backpedaling by feigning ignorance is not going to make you less of a moron.

So apparently her dad was a rich loudmouth fuckabout Australian who is long dead. This girls name is Anshey though she has other aliases.

She started a kickstarter where she offered to tattoo anyone's name on herself for 10 dollars in the name of Art, which kickstarter amazingly cancelled.

She doesn't list a girlfriend which is not surprising because narcissism and mental illness of this level would only be blocked by calling someone other than yourself "significant", but she has been called the topless lesbian, and she calls herself "the controversial gender fluid futurist".

Honestly it's so sad so quick I don't want to know anymore.

God damn, the future is bleak.

Short haired tattooed whore.

advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue

Damn pol yall were right again. Domestic violence is 7 percent for real men, 20 percent for real women. For queen dudes it's 20 percent, for lesbians it's 35. Transgenders also 35. Fucking hell.

Their existence is delusion.

Its outrageous that we live in a society where she thinks she can make a vulgar painting like that without repercussion. A conceit of our time is that justice and morality is only served by the legal system. It wasn't that way in the past, and it won't be that way in the future.

I take it the campaign to convince fags to use condoms and not spread hiv like agents of nurgle failed.

Between violence, aids, suicide, drug abuse, they're unhealthy as fuck compared to even negroes. And that doesn't even factor in murder and child abuse/pedophilia. Truly a health problem.

I thought that was Miley Cyrus for a second.

Oh fuck me, THAT bitch?

Well they're in need of a health solution.

Fuck off with this (((Freud))) bullshit.

archive.is/nfFzi

Archive on her failed Kickstarter. She's a literal attention whore.

Feminists are literally this retarded.

And a cuck male feminist too.

So she is not even American?

Nope. See:>>5878597

She's some Australian skank who constantly does retarded art shit for attention.

FTFY
I don't know who she is but 9/10 SJW "Australians" are Melbourne Fags

It's pretty sad feminists are taking over your school systems over there. You have my sympathy.

At least the biggest Landwhale Feminist in my school is laughed at a lot and most people think she's the worst English Teacher in my School
English area is pretty cucked, the closest thing we have to a good teacher is a DUDE WEED LMAO type
And we have a Based PE teacher that everyone likes

Could she be any dumber?

Hate to play devils advocate but it could be one of those gay mirror selfies on one of the pics

PE teachers are always based, here in England we had an outwardly racist meat-head who called out weak, shy kids for not being more assertive. He actively chiselled them into men.

Obviously it’s a flipped image.

If she faked it, how’d she do the eye?

What do you hope comes of this? Are we going to get her thrown in jail? Probably not in this climate. Are we going to destroy her financially and get her fired? Any financial damage we cause will just be replaced tenfold by her (((allies))). Even if the other sjws don't take the bait she'll just be able to live off of the gifts, your money through welfare and food stamps, that her Jewish masters provide. I highly doubt she even has an actual job to get fired from. The worst thing we can do to her is just ignore her. Most people will stop crying once they realize no one is listening, and otherwise we can't do a whole lot. Just add her name to the list, and keep working to get into a position where we can do something about this mess.

Uh, yeah. Yeah it is. That's not how bruises work, it's literally fake.

Video. Freakin'. Related.

makes the pic more sweded

what a makeup fail that bruise looks more like a rash

You can put eyeshadow in your eye and it will stay there long enough for you to take a picture
It even looks like her mascara underneath that eye is smudged like her eye teared up a bit from having eyeshadow on it. And it's not swollen, she's just squinting.

No-one ever said SJW's were competent.

That portrait looks quite nice.

You should buy it and put it on your wall to praise the emperor Trump.

yes
yes
yes

The painting is pretty good, I don't see why a Trump supporter would punch her for it.

Either she passed out at a party, or she's mentally ill. Either one would explain the bruise.

Just like we help every single other outcast and fuck up right now right?
Because if you help one, why not all?
Is this the first deserving?
Is this the last deserving?
What framework should we lay beyond "individual" to better understand who is deserving of are help?

Or… You can take your bullshit muh fee fees some fucking place else.
This whole fucking bored is here for anyone to read and take away what they can. We are not here causing an echo chamber for the fucking fun of it.

Tl;Dr Lurk more new fags.

Look at the tattoos on her face, It's on the same side.

Call the cops and see if she reported it

SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS PICTURE TO REPRESENT THE EMPEROR'S TRUE GIRTH.

i would but im at work.

It does not.

Of course not, then she would have to provide proof. This is just a virtue signaling attempt to garner sympathy.

As if some random Trump supporter in LA actually knew who this person was and tracked her down. What narcissism.

It's just an attention whore. Why risk turning her into Chelsea 2.0?

I'm saying that so you could record the conversation and post it, same like with gg dykes that pretended they talked to police when it was nothing.

Also, they back off when police gets involved.

LOOOK AT THIS BITCH LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BITCH TRYING TO FUCK WITH EMPEROR DONALD J TRUMP WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING SOMETHING MUST BE DONE WE NEED TO STOP THIS WE NEED TO STOP THIS HOW DO WE STOP THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLAKSDJFksadjflaeiofjaslej mdfs.f..saef.sleas………

It would be difficult to make it even smaller.

prove it

Never change Holla Forums

lel faggot

heidi, horseface, and clinton kneeling, waiting for his magestic seed to bless their undeserving faces

Berncuck lurking in the background would be good too

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY FAGGOT

I'd violate the shit out of that tomboy

dubs have spoken i will try when i get home from work. check the thread after indiana primary results
yeahhh boy!

Anybody got a quarter I can borrow; I need to call bullshit.

a shiner like that would give her that gross yellow/purple bruise after a week, also, her eye would be bloodshot for a while

Do you even google?

triplem.com.au/sydney/breaking

TRUMP 2016 MOTHERFUCKERS

This and the kickstarter idiocy?

She's a literal attention whore.

Fuck, I can do better than that.
Hell, goddamn STAGE makeup looks better. Pics related, its me with black eye makeup used for the theater. And yet it looks WAY more realistic than the low-energy black eye that pale chick did.

Stage makeup is typically supposed to be over the top so the audience can see it, by the way.

post tits or gtfo

She was probably scoring some heroin and the dindu she was buying from popped her one for mouthing off.
Turned it into an "angry Trump supporter" for victim points. Either that or her dyke "boyfriend" punched her.

She only has a limited amount of time before her skin starts looking like leather and she's no longer a special snowflake. Let her run with it while she can.

It's simple. She had a friend punch her in the face and then added makeup to exaggerate it. That's it. That's what happened.

im off work, not very good at photoshop, here is the first edit. any suggestions?

i feel like michaelangelo sculpting david

You're like a guiding beacon of stupidity.

Not OC but relevant.

nice try shlomo

sage for attention whore

Sage isn't a downvote, SJW.

sage is bump SJW

cunt

notice how clear white her eyes are

I saw a women with a nasty shiner at the store the other day, I had seen her before and she always seemed happy and smiling

After he eye got hit I noticed her perspective changed and her general demeanor and attitude shifted to looking down and being shy and upset looking.

She looks like she suffered no emotional injury at all

FLIP HAPPENING: Filipino communists threaten to kill Americans.

why did you link that faggot?

false

He's a respected journalist.

you can't respect cancer.

Show me one thing Jason gets wrong.

he wasn't aborted, so he's not off to a good start.