Who is the best looking British actress?

Who is the best looking British actress?

Ingrid Pitt

Kate Beckinsale

pick 1

(((Cohan)))

Maisie Williams

She's a fucking Britkike? No way

Cohan was born to an American father and a British mother, and has Scottish, Irish, and Norwegian ancestry.[5][6] Sources have listed Cohan's birthplace as Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,[3][6] but Cohan has stated in interviews that she was born in New Jersey.[1][2][7][8][9]

During her childhood, Cohan lived in Cherry Hill[1]—and, for one year, Georgia[10]—before moving to the United Kingdom at age 13.[11] The family settled in Surrey.[citation needed] When Cohan's mother remarried, she took her new husband's surname, "Cohan", and converted to Judaism. Cohan also converted to her Jewish stepfather's religion at age five,[6] and had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony.[12] She has five younger siblings,[13] including a stepsister.[14]

Emily Blunt

Keira Knightley?

It's only a conversion, still got shiksa genes

Who has that gif of her topless?

pick one

Is it true he's a reptilian in disguise?

I will never stop being amazed that people consider him good looking.

to be fair its mostly tumblr that says that. And most of the women there are ugly as sin. In both their body and soul.

ayyy lmao

I came here because I know there will be Maisies here

:1

I nominate Juno Temple

I'm going to marry Maisie!

Masie is TS approved. The only good looking girl in england.

Bump for second Maisie thread online

Ireland is part of Britan, right?

my pic didn't post ;_;

like looking in a mirror

t. Emma Watson

All this thread proves is that the Anglos are an inbred, ugly bunch.

amen

the whole fucking british isles even ireland is full of genetic dead ends

Then which European women are the best looking?

do i have to stick to europe?

No you can go worldwide if you want.

In that case I would pick the southern polish. not even ww2 could get in there and taint those blue eyed blonde haired diverse aryan genetics.

Well, what do you expect from an island?
Genetic superiority is that of the aboriginal australian.

unfortunately because they are a mountain people they are pretty fucking retarded.

literal nigger please

aboriginals of every continent were wiped out nearly to extinction. no amount of firewater or gasoline huffing is going to make your lost culture great again

That muh stronk womyn bullshit basically ruined the entire movie.
Amusingly, during the scenes where Emily's doing pushups she's actually hooked up to wires. They've just been digitally edited out. Her girl-arms simply couldn't do the job that we're supposed to believe she could do in the movie.
They did the same thing with the miscegenating blonde in Prometheus, too.

retard

If she could actually do it, she would have massive man shoulder.

There's only room for one

Aw, did I trigger you, faggot?

Yup. And even then she'd still be weaker than a 13-year-old boy.
Unfortunately, Emily is neither.

NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH BANE

I've never seen Bane and Holla Forums combined like this before. Besides wasn't Bane's plan to create a pseudo-communist state or something in Gotham?

i dont even know if shes actually british or what the fuck is going on but if she is its her tbh

She looks alright

She looks like Cher. And Cher looks like a drag queen.

his plan was
CRASHING THIS PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS

Yup, that's about where leftists are in terms of their grip on reality.

not nearly as bad as conservacucks

Sarah Young.

No thanks.

Don't talk shit about my waifu, faggot.

You cannot be more plebeian than this.

Seriously? How can she not do push ups? Its not like you have to be super buff to do that just suck in your core and clench your butt cheeks and do push ups. I can't believe a grown woman is physically incapable of doing push ups.

They would have used the wires to make the push ups looks effortless, possibly across several consecutive takes.