Refugee Woman Sets Herself On Fire To Protest Detention Center

WE'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT, BOYS!

archive.is/V3T4p

A 21-year-old woman named Hadon (who is also referred to as Hadan in media reports) suffered critical injuries from the self-immolation. She is currently being treated at a Nauruan hospital by four emergency doctors, including two anesthetists, the Nauruan government said in a statement released on Monday.
Hadon was living at the detention center after being forcibly removed from Australia, where she was being treated for unrelated medical issues. She was returned to Nauru last week after her health improved.

I for one can't wait for this event to cascade into Australia opening their borders

They just need to stop reproducing like rabbits.

Third world is threatening to spill over and knock us all back to the stone age.

Who cares?

Great, she's feeding the rest.

Make them swim. Anyone that can make it without a boat, can stay.

A shame

It's pretty funny but unfortunately that's just going to make her a martyr.

failing at suicide is like failing at failing.

Nigger.

Australia has a nice big desert. Surely you can find space for them out there in the Outback. You can even tell them the land is all theirs to develop.

These people are the traitors

babbys first post on 8ch

(((legal experts)))

I hate modern society.

Its clear the problem isn't "refugees", or domestic policy. Its petrol. Something about petrol interacts with mudfolk when they think of strayla. The abbos huff it, the mudshits set themselves on fire. Only the white australian can use petrol responsibly.

They can't even figure out how to farm with perfectly arable land.

BURN BABBY BURN

She's more likely burnt by her husband/slave owner.

Get your shit together Australia.

Hopefully more will follow suit

Holy trips batman!

>the rayk

wooden tongued clappers…

one can say this refugee topic is turning into a hot topic or a burning issue

FIRE MONKEY

I wonder if most female refugees feel this way when they discover what's demanded of them from their new, feminist home.

How much is this going to cost in medical expenses. How many needy Australians could have been treated instead of giving intensive care this selfish invader?

This is just an act of war no different to ramming a castle gate.

angela pls

How the fuck do you even get from Somalia to Australia in the first place?

through a bunch of other perfectly safe countries which didn't quite have the right benefits

THE MEMES TURNING ALIVE

I wonder if her skin got blacker?

What actually happened:

"On fire are ya?"
DON CORK HAT
"Fair Dinkum."
CRACKS TINNIE
"Whole country's surrounded by water."
SCRANS VEGEMITE SANDWICH
"Start swimmin' love."

So the race war will be over before it goes defcon 1? This makes me sad Holla Forums. Will we be able to go on urban safaris if Africa and the Middle East?

What a time to be alive.

1 down, 599,999 to go.

Australia is keeping rapefugees in a middle of the Pacific ocean?

Why doesn't Europe send them to Svalbard?
Let polar bears sort them out.

Heh, give them more gas then.

XD

lol. The gooks will just ruthlessly slaughter the abbos if the whites aren't there

Sure, no problem, let's import another 20 million to AUS, plenty of water, rain and place there, no problem.

cunts

Svalbard would be preferable to Manus Island. Heat, impenetrable jungle, and tropical diseases.

If a mild helping of SHTF occurs in the world, expect all of the staff to bail out back home to leave these people to either be machete'd by PNGros or waste in tropical hell.

What do you mean by that?

pngbros?
manus island is in paupa new guinea

All the lefties I know are using this to reassert that we need to be letting them in. We need to workout a way of doing what we are doing but keeping it quieter so that we don't end up turning the tide of public opinion against the only working immigration policy in the western world.

This. Just stick 'em out there. No fences even required.
That being said, can an aussiebro enlighten me as to why your liberal countrymen support open immigration without these containment islands? I read somewhere about how inhumane it is, but to me it sounds a lot less human to let a bunch of third worlders infected with god knows what diseases and shit onto your land to transmit their mega somali aids at will.

Why are they bros?

They have massive guilt complexes and seem to think we can solve the problem by just letting everyone in. I doubt many people here have seen the "Gumball immigration" video, but I think it should be mandatory viewing.

Did they stop reporting on how these refugees are constantly raping each other?

PNGgros