Suggest me movies other than Earthlings, a timeless classic...

Suggest me movies other than Earthlings, a timeless classic, in which the meatcucks get totally BTFO by vegans so the hypocrisy of their carnist bigotry against out animal brethren is exposed.

Pic related is a a vegan. Look how ripped and toned he is despite not eating horrible cancerous meat. I bet you meatcucks wish you looked like that, but you can't because you're cuck slaves to eating rotting animals flesh. Your stomachs are literally grave yards. I hop you feel good about yourselves, you cucks.

Pathetic muscular development.

Speak for yourself vegancuck, I am beyond the animals I eat.

RIP IN PEACE

more like helpless and weak
i could snap him like a twig
t. big guy

Here you go OP

Hey brah, you sound kinda salty about personal dietary choices.
Isn't it about time you popped a B12?
Pop a B12, brah.

Yeah, then lets see your pics, Pillsbury meat cuckboy. Meat gets turned into fat. Healthy fruit and veg gets turned into lean mean muscle. Vegans also have a better time with the ladies, because women dig men that are sensitive to the rights of other sentient beings. Not to mention going vegan will save our planet. Deal with that, meatcuck. I bet you never even get laid.

Here's another pic of a ripped vegan. I bet you wish you looked like that, meatcuck, but you don't. That's what you get for being a disgusting carnist.

I know you're a troll but here is some quality vegan kino. Working on Babe turned James Cromwell vegan.

EAT VEGAN!

VG has one of the weirdest fucking bodies ever, bizarre sickly pallor.
I would not use him as a poster child for veganism, his spine looks like a trilobite trying to bust through his skin.
Maybe Joe Rollino, instead.

manletgains isn't going to make it

lmao

Fat isn't an inherently bad thing, having too much is. Also plenty of animals get by only eating meat.

I'm not sure if you're believing the veganposter and making a concession. But just so you know, what you quoted is untrue. Fruit juices contain enough fattening carbohydrates to cause the same effects of weight gain from drinking soda. Meat is almost 100% pure protein and protein gives energy and the protein itself causes an effect where body warmth increases and burns fat. More muscle = more fat-burning, which is why sumo wrestlers have to keep eating tons of food just to maintain their excess weight even though they have tons of muscle. Also the rare vegan bodybuilder doesn't gorge himself on fattening fruits and likely made those gains only after eating meat and switching diets because, why not? They must be wealthy enough to support their nigh-oxymoronic lifestyle with dozens of supplements for the sole purpose of avoiding meat but gleaning the benefits that would come from eating it.

Who is this fluid druid?

Why does every faggot forced memer from Holla Forums also wind up here?

Not an argument

I really don't fucking know, all I know is it's the same fucking thing that killed Holla Forums, who has an almost exclusive brand of boardkillers.

Since 2014 the board has been ruined by the Kennediposter Gilbert Raborg, whoever or whatever the fuck DanielBarth2032 is, the faggot posting the zero-effort low energy Baskin Robbin "memes" (his KYM page got almost immediately deadpooled if it helps), the Cracky-chan poster and the Nicole Sund poster. /1/ even had the "attention whore" fat bronyfaggot whose house burned down a while back, but only recently has he shown his face on Holla Forums.

Meanwhile Holla Forums has:

And in the past month or so, they have ALL visited here. I wish I knew what draws them to us like flies to a lightbulb, and how many of them really are different people.

hence why you're gonna get snapped like a twig
you can be as muscular as you want, won't mean shit if you don't have the weight to back it up

I stand in solidarity with my Vegan seekers.

Poor soul, killing all of those poor vegetables. Did they consent to die? Their lives hold as much value as an animal. The only solution is to directly insert nutrients into our systems to avoid killing ALL life.

I'm so sick and tired of vegans pretending plants aren't living creatures.
You are raping and mutilating them just so you' can have a holier thou smugness.

This whole obnoxious faggy vegan fad seems to be intent on turning people away from eating healthier.

He looks malformed.

You idiots are here to make veganism/vegetarianism look bad arent you? Stop posting this pinochio voiced mongrel god dammit.

Yeah, well what about professional wrestler, Stone Cold Steve Austin. He's a vegan, fucking ripped, and if you said shit to him about eating animals, he'd give you a rock bottom, you carnist son of a bitch.

Who?

steroids

This because vegan meat is tasty, omnivore's meat taste sour and shit, don't ask me how I know it.

Yet more proof that all celebrity vegans are propagandists pushing a lifestyle they do not actually observe themselves.

Implying meat is not almost 100% pure protein

YOU, UTTER, PLEBIAN.

What if the animal wants to be eaten? Like cows? They don't run from the slaughterhouse, so obviously they are okay with it.

Silence is not consent.

Silence is not dissent.

Alright, I'm not a meatcuck, what now? How do I get to the next level?

Why don't you go to leftypol faggot?

shoo shoo skelly vegcuck

You gotta stop eating altogether.

The satanists want delicious vegan children.

Save the Planet, kill yourself.

I saw a documentary where a tiger killed a bear and feasted on it's flesh.