I just saw this, thought it was pretty good. What other movies are like it?`

I just saw this, thought it was pretty good. What other movies are like it?`

What the fuck ? These movies are greenscreen cancer. The only good part is the trailer.

What did he mean by this?

It means that the movies lack weight. All the scenes in the *man wth the iron fists* happen within 3 sets that are repeated constantly. Even their one outdoor shot is CGI.

I thought it was fun

Man with the iron fists makes no fucking sense, the main character just suddenly happens to be a master shaolin monk that can control his fake iron hands through shi or some bullshit like that, even though just a moment ago he was just a random nobody.

Remenber that time when you're a kid playing with your friends, and you all pretend to be this perfect warrior with no weakness that can do all kinds of cool stuff, regardless if it makes sense in the badly put together setting you just made up on the spot? That's The Man with the Iron Fist.

Also the director plays the main character.

who the fuck thought this was a good idea

WE

WUZ

WU-TANGS

I thought from the poster and trailers, the ronin would be an ensemble of over-the-top stylised JRPG types. Sorta like what they did with the 7 Samurai anime or like a live-action Onimusha.

What is it with Keanu Reeves starring in shitty b-movies recently?
Alimony?

Maybe he finds making them fun. He gets to larp as a badass and only acting required of him is to not show any emotion.

Man of Tai Chi was pretty good.

You can't have alimony when your gf is dead, that would be the fakest communism.

I didn't like 47 Ronin because the CGI was too much + not enough focus on the ronin.

One movie that OP might like that critics panned was Jupiter Ascending.

It had unique and beautiful visuals, and was much better than I expected. Like a Cinderella meets UFOology lore meets Warhammer 40k. Definitely one of the better movies from the Wachowskis. A really interesting universe that doesn't show too much. The only thing lacking was good music and the bigger action scenes could have been a lot better, as they lack a lot of weight and atmosphere.

More like gf (male).

Recommend to you by resident cuckold supremo, Tarantino. You know this movie has the BBC seal of approval if Tarantino allows them to put his name on the cover. After all, cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish.

Anyone that likes this movie should take a rusty knife to their genitals.

Just because OP has shit taste and needs to be punished does not mean he deserves his punishment to be cruel and unusual.

OP, instead of being a shit eating faggot, how about you go watch some Akira Kurosawa movies? Yojimbo, Seven Samurai, Ran, Kagemusha are all great. Harakiri is another good samurai movie (not made by Kurosawa though), or the original 47 Ronin?

That's literally more not communism than having a dead gf
can trannies collect alimony? have the porkies degraded that badly?

You tell us, TroutQueefer. You Marxists are the ones pushing for it.

Marxists aren't true communists, so I wouldn't know, porky.

Go watch citizen kane in the corner with the stick rammed up your ass, faggot.

I was surprised by how good this adaptation was. Are Japanese live action film adaptations of anime and manga usually good?

No, they're usually awful. Rurouni Kenshin is the exception.

Does anyone remember /happa/? Because it was literally /happa/ the movie.
Still though, fun flick.