What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?

Seriously, this is insane. Look what they've done to Marvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mrxen0m0rph/status/735167413533151232
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/White_Wolf_(Hunter)_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does Iron Man look so… feminine?

Why is iron man asian now?

God damn spider abilities being given out like candy in this universe

What?

What the hell did they do to Captain America? I know Falcon took his mantle but… Really?

Did…Did they have him age in the ice for this? Are they trying to say that his 1940's idealism about the American Dream is outdated?

aside from being a super soldier

WE AMERICA NOW

Give miles morals his own idenity already fuck.

How soon until Tumblr star calling red wolf racist? He a Native American with red in his name.

that's not even mentioning the three dozen fucking venom symbiotes running around

even that shitty spiderman cartoon disney runs did that. kid arachnid sounds cooler than spiderman anyways

about the time they call black panther racist

That's just how it is. When something is popular, it gets a thousand variants in order to cash in. The owners see what makes money, and that's what sticks around. It's what you get when "Make Money" is the goal instead of "Make Good Comics".

That's called "Common Era" now.

It's called horseshit, because that's what the world is now.

Fuck common era.

Yes.

Only by SJWs and atheists. The rest of us still maintain the BC/AD standards. Fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Iron Man looks alright, I like the design but the story and universe he's in sucks ass.

actually it's called CURRENT YEAR

Are you high?

There's only one timeline called CE…and in that one, the Earth there is held hostage by Aimbot McBeamSpam and his overlord tyrant idol wife.

That's Cosmic, Not Common, though you have a point.

Dude, Marvel hates Captain America, I like him, But do you remember the Civil War comic? Were at the end Cap gets assassinated and then replaced with Bucky because Quesada thought he was outdated?

You have to remember that Marvel is as left wing as DC is retarded.

How pathetic
I'll just stick to 90s' comics with all the edge and pouches

All New, All Different Marvel started July of last year. It's currently failing.

Rumor has it Red Wolf is going to be "stealth cancelled" in June along with a bunch of other All New titles. Even if that doesn't pan out, a lot of the All New, All Different Marvel won't make it past twelve issues.

>using an ANAD Marvel teaser from last year
At least start off with something current if you need to start yet another thread bitching about current year Marvel.

Steve regained his youth recently actually from that Standoff event that was more of a stealth Captain America event and is Captain America again. Falcon still keeps his shield and stripes though

More like "Totally The Same Spidervengers", amirite?

FTFY

Why am I not surprised

Iron Man's going to turn out to be Pepper Potts, isn't he?

Wasn't Meer the idol?

I think they got rid of Pepper and replaced her with Mary Jane for some fucking reason.

I hate Disney. This is obviously Marvel trying to kill itself but the Mouse keeps taking the bullets and toasters away.

You know what would been perfect for Miles? Him becoming the super hero version of scorpion instead the black version of spider-man. He would still have wall crawling, super strength, and venom powers WHILE getting to be his own hero.

Because they didn't cuck Peter hard enough in One More Day or Superior Spiderman, they had to give his girlfriend to the guy who's known for sleeping around.

Why not just make Miles assume the mantle of the Prowler? Bendis wrote a variation of him that was his uncle before the Ultimate universe went poof, and Hobie happens to be employed as Spidey's double/sidekick now anyway.

Not a character as notable as any other Spidey characters but Miles is kinda obscure anyway, in spite of Marvel's whoring.

Just be glad it's not four Wolverines

or four squirrel girls

As was Lacus.

Four Wolverines? They tried having a team of Wolverines.

And when everyone is spiders…

this. Prowler is pretty obscure but he's still part of the Spider Family. it's a lot more creative than the redundancy of having two guys named "Spider-Man" running around.

Boy, I sure am glad to see all of our favorite Heroes Reborn like this.

Good work, Marvel. You've done it again.

that's the sad expression of a self-realized cuckold…

Jeez..the Iron Man armor looked like shit. I kinda like the Silver Armor when Tony was a douche. This one looked like he's trying to be a discount Tekkaman/Space Sheriff.

How do I put this delicately?

Ultimate Prowler was a nigger, unlike 616 Hobie, who's a nice dude who just happens to be black. And, apparently, color-blind.

So Miles adopting the legacy of his uncle would probably not sit right with his dad, who wanted Miles to stay away from "those people."

Ah. So they finally got around to remembering that MJ made a side-deal with Mephisto.

Obviously, she said she wanted to be Iron Man. Because that would make perfect sense, right?

RIGHT?!

god damn is that lazy

Isn't that Caps entire fucking point is that he feels outdated but stands up for what he thinks is right?

I usually post on Holla Forums and /n/ and though I used to be on Holla Forums a LOT on 4cuck, but ever since it got taken over by ponies and Steven Universe faggots, I fucking hate it, which made me hesitant to come here.

Steve is young again, but he let Sammy keep the shield, via a cosmic cube in little girl form.

ANAD is sooooo bad. It's like they just fucking spam comics hoping something will stick, but everything is so abysmal that even New 52 has been faring better than ANAD lately. It's just kind of pathetic at this point, and yet there is a contingent of creators and so-called "fans" that keep trying to force this meme that it's good, when it is nothing but cringe.

The least cucked publisher at this point looks to be IDW and Avatar. Image sucks now and TWD is a fucking zombie of a book itself, just shuffling along with its stories being decompressed to shit. Even Invincible sucks, which figures given the fact that the last issues cliffhanger was that his wife cucked him while he was saving the world.

The *only* way that book can be redeemed is if Invincible just snaps and wrecks everybody's shit a`la Irredeemable.

I just can't wrap my head around how they can be #1 in the biz while doing the shit that they do.
I tried to get into marvel and for a while.
It made me appreciate every other publisher.
It made me appreciate New 52.
I read a comic that had a blurb in it that referenced a minor character who dies in one of the first dozen spider-man comics.
Knowing the character and his relation to another character was the surprise.
I read another that was all about another character who was supposed to have died in Spider-man in the 90s.
The comic from beginning to end didn't tell a good story because it assumes you've read years and years and years of earlier comics up to and including Golden Age shit.

Now DC has gone back to doing all that same shit again and so I feel like bowing out of big two cape shit entirely.

It's not like that's entirely out of the question.

The biz is a dead rotten thing that murdered product diversity decades ago and tried to replace it with hipster bullshit in the 90s. Marvel gets to be number 1 because they have exclusive access to house of mouse brands.

Did that really happen in Invincible? I haven't been following it since Robot turned evil.

How bad has it gotten?

yeah, that was completely out of left field with the whole brother thing. The rape shit was bad enough, I don't know what Kirkman is trying to say but that comic was moving way too fast.

Yeah, the alien thing said he's fucked up royally, and that they were essentially trying to prevent something ever worse that's going to happen in the future, but it's too late. He lost his only chance. But that's not the crazy part.

He got cucked by his wife while his mind was in the past.

Remember when invisable standed out for being a light hearted series?

Not really, no.

Every time.

There really isn't a "good guy" anymore. Other than maybe Allen. And even he's kind of a "end's kind of justify the mean" kind of good guy.

JUST

Remember when Invincible was good?

No

wow, rude

what now? 2 captain americas?

These niggas are retarded and wrong, but in their defense it's a common era to make

No, it's Dark Horse. Their only book that has hints of SJW infestation is Steam Man, which is still clandestine compared to an average Marvel title.

Right now they have Star Wars helping them out a lot, because SW fags will buy anything remotely related to SW. Even if they hate it, they will still pay for it. You could literally take a shit into a box, slap Star Wars logo on it, and it would still sell.

Maybe they are getting desperate enough, that there will be traditional and diverse variants of each character - one to appeal to old fans and one to cater to hipsters/tumblr.

twitter.com/mrxen0m0rph/status/735167413533151232

So when does it stop? They gave Steve his powers and title back in time for the movie, but they kept Falcon as Cap as well. Will female Thor fuck off in time for the new Thor film?

Everything else there is fucked. Would you rather they kill off Spider-Gwen or Miles at this point? Ms. Marvel will stay as she is, but continue a slow descent into obscurity, and no one is ever going to give a shit about any of the other characters in that image.

just call him the black spider for fucks sake. You already have scarlet spider.

Just shove him to the side where he'll never be seen again and call him the Brown Recluse.

I hate that talking to birds and having a wingsuit that you could give to anyone is considered power enough for someone to be able to take over the superhuman skill, power, stamina, and reflexes of Cap. Not to mention his tactical and leadership expertise gained from DECADES of front-lines experience.

And remember when wielding his shield was considered such a specialty skill that it may as well have been a magical item like Mjolnir that only the worthiest of leaders could wield AND throw correctly.

Common Core Era.

The shoulders are a bit on the short side.

WOW! ANYONE know what set them off on that take? I bet that shit was FUN!!!

Can't wait for spider-boy, spider-grandma, spider-grandpa, spider-baby, spider-ginger, spider-blackwoman, spider-san, spider-chink, spider-navajo, spider-wheels and spider-left-handed.

WHERE THE FUCK IS WHITE PANTHER?

Because the business shrank, everyone is going online to download their shit, I don't even know people who buy real life (solid) comics anymore.

It's not hard to be the biggest fish in the sea when the sea is a puddle.

Addendum: MAINSTREAM comics. I myself have started buying some weird shit from France.

I'll see your White Panther and raise you a White Wolf. Who OF COURSE HAS to be evil…Because he's white…
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/White_Wolf_(Hunter)_(Earth-616)

1/4 are Spider characers.

Coulson's pose is triggering me.

Why the fuck is Thor wielding lightning without Mjolnir?

That scene was so cringe. It's like it was written by someone whose only perspective on rape comes from gender studies classes.

Some decent sideboob and chick abs, though.

How did you come up to this conclusion? He obviously has an erection doesn't he?

Those were lines from one of the following (unposted) pages–quoted almost verbatim in all their feminist glory. I can't be bothered to find and post an uncropped scan.

And yes, the guy was clearly willing to go, further adding to the stupidity of this "rape" scene.

Not a native english speaker, why is it called AD? I get the Before Christ thing but shouldnt it be AC (after Christ)?

It stands for "anno Domini", which translates to "in the year of our Lord".

This shit right here is why we deport your people

WATERBOARDS SOON