Why don't they have humor like this anymore? Dead writers? No more ideas?

Why don't they have humor like this anymore? Dead writers? No more ideas?

they've been on the air for almost twice as long as you've lived. it's impossible not to be out of ideas at that point

bacause people grew up kiddo

If people grew up then why is everything tailor made for kiddies instead of adults?

They were out of ideas by the time Family Guy came out, which actually was born as a break from their formula. But jews milk every franchise until you hate it, same happened with South Park.

Thank's for setting the record straigh, TS!

I sure love a weak attempt to make me feel sentimental. I really care for these characters I've known them for ten whole pages.

they're brothers who like to quote the simpsons. what more do you need to know?

how big are their dicks

is this supposed to be sad?

How did I do?

man, Steven Universe got weird.

Incest and nepotism were always huge problems in Hollywood, but around 2003 when the left went totally fucking crazy they gave up on hiring talented people altogether. It used to be the kikes in charge like Larry David would at least find other neurotic jews that could make the goyim laugh.

Now with the speech codes and general faggotry of modern society, the retards that get hired because of their connections can't even remotely do anything funny.

Heart staus: broken ;_;

I crie evertim

They're afraid of saying or doing anything that might remotely offend anyone, you mean.

what did they mean by this

Do the people watching the newer seasons actually remember anything from the newer episodes? I can't remember jack shit from the newer treehouse of horror eps.

most people still watching TV can't remember what they had for breakfast so no.

They don't want to offend anyone but white males.

Apple was irrelevant (compared to today, at least) until Jobs was rehired and they did a massive rebranding.

what a time to be alive that must have been

t. trumpcuck normie

t. truthseeker

God that art style is hideous.

that's just your opinion

I've been rewatching the seasons between 10 and 20 again and I've noticed something. A lot of their jokes are old. Not as in they aged poorly, but they were jokes everyday normies would tell years before the seasons even aired.
I also forgot how much hacky shit they used. There's a lot of "the French are French lol!" and "The Germans talk funny lol!" jokes.
Rewatching Family guy and American Dad I was thinking "This sucks. I only laughed to or three times that whole episode" but with these Simpsons seasons I'm lucky if I get one.
A lot of us were young when we were watching The Simpsons, so we remember it as being this golden-age comedy with amazing jokes and characters, but it wasn't that good.
You have an indian guy
A comic book guy
A drunk
A rich guy
A christian
A scottish guy
etc

There's a lot of good moments in The Simpsons but at this point the bad outweighs the good, and even the good was sandwiched between hack jokes and two-dimensional characters.

in the golden age seasons (4-9) it's pretty rare for a joke to be just "look, he's drunk! lol". the stereotypical attributes you describe are just used as a foundation for more elaborate humor

Well there are at least 2 people who hate it

yeah? well there are at least 2 people who like it, so there

Don't have to get so defensive about it, did you draw it?

no

No he's right. That is shit right there.

why didn't he just tell Chalmers there was an accident with the roast and that they'd have something else instead?

Loss is truly the greatest thing to happen on the Internet

Because it's supposed to mimic those oh-so-wacky sitcoms during the 60s and 70s where people act irrationally for comedic effect.

To answer OP's question, The Simpsons had a massive writer overhaul quite a few seasons ago. As far as I understand, none of the original writers work on the show anymore.

Ironically these lines from the Simpsons now read like a Back to the Future joke.

Reisen had a hard life.

Wow that would be hilarious! You should write for The Simpsons, you'd fit right in with the current writers.

Holla Forums, stop posting your carnist meatcuck propaganda here. This is a vegan board now.

I miss the days when Apple was just that other computer manufacturer that no one really cared about.

would a nerd in the 50s even know who Ronald Reagan is? he wasn't exactly a superstar

yep and boo christians and drumpfkin and the prequels are kino and sam hyde sucks. did i miss any?

He'd be like Gary Oldman - everybody knows who he is.

NOT REAL COMMUNISM

Is this true communism?

Is that flaccid or erect?

al dente

WHAT KIND OF BEINGS ARE THAT? I didnt knew creatures like the ones in the comic existed!

There's your problem.

ech, there's some good stuff in all pre-20 seasons. not enough to outweigh the bad unless you're really bored though

BLACKED

This hurt to watch.

The subject of the cooks book got a small chuckle out me. That was about it.

what?

good lord they look like actual meatbags

We didn't really grow up. We just started being a bunch of tight asses who couldn't take a joke. It's all part of the pussification of the general populous.

I had a small chuckle at the same part. In a video that lasts 3 and a half minutes.