Isolationism

What's so wrong with being isolationist Holla Forums? I hear politicians talking about it in a negative light, but what's so wrong with a nation being self sufficent? Where you don't need to rely on someone else for oil, food, electricity, hell even clothing, valuable metals. Truth to be told, I wouldn't mind living in an isolationist country without contact to you guys. As long as it's degeneracy free, and not insane like NK, and the ways and thoughts of other cultures are yousuppressed and the main stream dominant culture is healthy for the nation. what are your guys thoughts?

that's not isolationism.
and i'm pretty sure that almost no nation has the resources to do that.

Globalists cry about muh global community and slave labor

I think the fear is if you live apart from society you may feel you aren't accountable to it so won't be able to be controlled by its norms.

Before the outbreak of WW1 we were for all intents and purposes an isolationist nation. That doesn't mean we were 100% self-sufficient, we just agreed that we didn't want to become militarily involved with the rest of the world and its problems and instead focus on our greatest asset = economy. We traded with both sides of the war until we were duped into joining the Allies.

I personally like isolationism, but only because of how much we are involved in the world. Isolationism and "America first" go hand in hand.

I like the way you think, O.P.

I agree that self-dependence is a worthwhile effort for countries and men alike to strive for. Reliance on another country's success is not something I'd want to gamble with if I were god emperor.

I'm Canadian. We have the lowest population per mass of land, most trees (which we're selling to every country who asks) most natural water (which again, we're selling like crazy), with a little leadership we could turn this country into something beautiful.

Isolated from what?

The people posting here are from all over the European world, we are a transnational racial community. We should not isolate ourselves from our kin. I would support breaking off all diplomatic and economic relations with non-European peoples, if they have some resource that we need, we should just eliminate them and colonize their clay.

The isolationist impulse exists on the radical right because the cucks and kikes that rule us ensure that we are on the losing side of every interaction with non-Europeans. The solution is not to hide behind walls, but to kill the internal parasite so that we are once again healthy enough to benefit from our interactions with the outside world.

The isolationist argument is similar to the libertarian argument: "We've lost control of our nation-states to foreign parasites who now use our state apparatus against us, therefore we have to abolish the state." The solution to our problems in both the national and international spheres is not withdrawal, but the recapture of our institutions.

Nothing, you stupid sack of shit.
NO FUCK, GLOBALIST KIKES WANT NATIONS TO BE GLOBALIST? WOW.

Isolated from the global market. The market where you buy your shoes from China, you buy your TVs from South Korea, where all your companies move to Mexico, Ireland, and all these other countries, where your food is shipped in from another country. That's the isolationism I'm talking about.

WOW SEE I CAN YELL ON AN INTERNET IMAGE BOARD TO HAHAHA NOTICE ME

There is no such thing as "the global market". We can choose who we trade with. A white nationalist state would place tariffs on goods produced by non-whites, while strengthening economic ties with other ethnic-European states.

Trade doesn't mean shit.
A strong country needs food, building material, an energy source, medical expertise, medical equipment, a standing army and a common language.
Trading with other countries should benefit these things, not be detriment to them. If ever one of these things is negatively effected it must be corrected post-haste.
Free 'international' trade is free game to dismantle the United States, as I understand it.

Autarky

Nothing untill the non isolationists come and colonize the shit out of you.

You know, like what happened to certain African and American tribes.

Stop being a retard and you’ll have fewer people talking to you as though you’re a child.

The US does. We're the most resource rich country in the world, depending on your standard (some say Russia). The US now supplies 90% of its own energy/fossil fuel use, and if people lived a little more like they did in, say, the 70s, then the US could definitely live within its own resources and with its own production, or nearly so

But isolationism and autarky are two different things. The first is military/diplomatic, the second is economic/trade.

Nothing. Isolationism is the great american tradition.

It seems like you wouldn't be willing to sacrifice yourself for greater Israel. Reported to the Feelings Police.

They are globalist. It is non-intervention, not isolationist. Isolationist is a term to describe feudal Japan.

Are China and Canada isolationist?

It's also a term used to describe the Early Republic, and a term used to describe the underlying zeitgeist of the average American (at least until the post-war era)

Isolationism is unpopular because while your nation is peacefully minding its own business, other nations are playing the grand chessboard. This may eventually result in a foreign nation gaining the strength and ambition to invade after having wiped out anyone who might ally with you.

That's not what isolationism means.

Its propaganda. We traded as a young republic. Globalist want us to think our non-intervention behavior prescribed by George Washington was bad.

Feudal Japan was completely isolationist and also norks have pretty much isolationism.

Strict and draconian trade and no military intervention makes you isolationist.

Not being everywhere doesn't make you isolationist. Is Switzerland isolationist? No.

*The kike propaganda that makes isolationism unpopular is that…
FTFY

Stopped reading there because retard.

Isolationism =\ autarky

see:

Or, you end up creating WW2 because your allies set it up because they are assholes and were going to lose without your help,

Instead of letting them go to the peace table hungry for peace and less of a douche bag.

Learn some basic history user. You have been lied to.

Do you know what autarky means? Young America has always traded and keep out of affairs of Europe. That didn't mean they didnt import things like tea and other goods dumbass

AGAIN

Isolationism is military/diplomatic

Autarky is economic

You stupid fucking retard. Therefore, if you trade but avoid military alignments which might pull you into wars, you are isolationist, but not operating at autarky. read a book nigger

No autarky simply means your nation is self sufficient. Look it up.

I don't have to look it up. I have a University degree in Economics and Political Science. Autarky, in its most common usage, refers to a closed (or nearly closed) economy. Isolationism, in its most common usage, refers to a political/military stance of non-interventionism.

Now, we can play semantic games all day, but this is how the terms are used, in the Academe and in the textbooks. I'm not asking you; I'm telling you.

Have a nice day. I won't be back to this thread bc you're either trolling or a retard. Probably both.

Not even trolling but now I know academics are easy to troll. :)

"Isolationist" is what war mongers call anyone that isn't a war monger.

user gets it. It should be called non-interventionalism.

Its only seen bad when it comes to US because Our Greatest Ally, and its NATO want us to remain the military arm of their countries' interests. If we recoil, then they have reduced security, less they start bucking up on their own defense.

When people use the word isolationism they mean no one leaves and no one enters. This cripples the white man for he is always destined to explore.

When politicians use isolationism, it is in the context of what you want. But because self-reliance equals nationalism which is directly counter-productive to the globalist "one people one nation one god one government" mantra, they want you to think that being self-reliant must also equal a complete shut-down of ones borders.

This is what politicians do, they use words and lies to shape the world around the ignorant masses.
This is why even this insignificant site is monitored and manipulated, we are their worst nightmare.

That reminds me. Friendly reminder that if you hear Cruz supporters whining tonight, tell them, "This is what you get for not voting for the original constitutional conservative, Ron Paul." Because you know those fucks voted for people like Santorum or McCain in the primaries.

Polite sage for off-topic.

It doesn't get the Jews money like bloated trade between twenty different countries. Internationally countries get twitchy when other countries become isolationist since that means they can go to war without worrying about pissing off people they depend on since they have control over everything they need.

the thread connecting libertarianism with autarky is the priniciple of self-reliance, on the micro and macro scale