I WAS SHOT 11 TIMES

I WAS SHOT 11 TIMES

I DIED AND THEY RESUSCITATED ME
I WAS AN ATHEIST JUST LIKE YOU.
I WENT TO HELL. IT IS NOT ETERNAL FLAMES AND BURNING, ITS CONSTANT UNSATISFACTION, CONFUSION AND FEAR

I WAS IN HELL WHEN I WAS DRUG OUT OF THE ENDLESS BLACK VOID INTO A FLOWING GOLDEN RIVER; I COULD FEEL MY SOUL RETURNING TO MY BODY AND LIFE COMING BACK TO ME

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS.

PLEASE CHANGE, SAVE YOURSELF

Me too.
I can barely stand it when people say "go to hell" now

virtually exact same experience. born again christian now

Yes! Convert to islam now!

Sounds like you had something to resent. If you not a rude person you'll get to a place like heaven anyway

tbh islam is just a great value brand version of Judaism and Christianity created to as a recruiting method for caliphate armies

Shoot didnt mean to tripfag

You had a chance at living and now you're getting another so you can waste it with Christianity, but this is my first and possibly only one, and it would be a waste to not enjoy it

Theres alot I left out because it was all personal
but everything that happend matched up directly
with the christian creationism stories

Fuck you, I'm still going to hell

I promise you its worse than anything you have ever experienced. your edgy "waaahhh my life sucks im a virgin" shit cannot carry any weight to it. I have felt unimaginable pain it is nothing compared to the emotions I suffered for those few moments

you were shot? what happened OP?

This is not true. Only few people will go to heaven.

Being a slave to sin is pointless and void.

I was shot 15 times.
I died and they resucitated me.
I was an atheist just like you.
I was reincarnated. Not as a another person, as a caterpillar. Its constant unsatisfaction, confusion and fear.

I was reincarnated and pulled out of the caterpillars body through a high frequency magnetic all natural organic electrromagnetic strong nuclear field. I could feel my soul vibrating at my bodies frequency.

Thousands of people have experienced this.

Please change. Save Yourself.

Its creepy pasta to read your shit or w/e .

But, if you just look at all the evidence its ridiculously implausible that your god exists.

?? OPs shit is emotional and scary. but when you compare claims made by his religion to reality, your realize its ridiculously implausible to be correct.

I'm only a slave to masturbation, alcohol and love, is that a sin?

So if I go to hell I get to coma back and have memories of my past life?
Neat.

So you said you were delirious when you lost a shit load of blood, and then you felt really good when they filled your veins with dilauded, or some other opiate.

First of all, how do you know you went to hell?

How do you know that you haven't suffered brain damage?

Can you prove that you didn't maintain some dazien or consciousness? And that you didn't simply imagine your hell?

Even more plausible, how do you know you weren't in a coma like state?

Also, check 'em.

Checking again m8s, stand by.

when you go to eternity you become all knowing; you understand completely what is going on, why it happens and what you are; then its all taken away in an instant by this ocean of darkness.

they gave me virtually no opiates and I wasnt hit in the head at all

brain activity like that isnt possible during a coma

it was almost certainly an out of body experience

Lol. Its impossible for it to be explainable it must be supernatural magic. Let me explain it by giving it a name.

Every single emotion and visual experience I had lined up directly with christianities creationism stories of the afterlife.

(You)

Sounds like you had some very dank shit to experience something like that, the hell did you take?

Lmao sounds just like life

Ayy

This is where the fun begins.

you were probably born in a christian country
ever heard of the fact that what surrounds you shape who you are in big part?
fucking cunt
also, you're the same kind of person who thinks transgender people are right when they say they are females traped in male bodies…

stop believing so hard in what you see, the world is only representation.

there's nothing after death and you were just tripping.
Check near death experience and DMT and stop thinking you're some kind of special snowflake

i hope you'll live a painful life because i don't want to wish you to die as you'd be able to suffer from your stupidity.

oh, so the hallucinations and delusions r only real if i get shot 11 times, drugged and get brought back from the brink of death? That sounds like a reasonable way of testing reality and achieving understanding

how bout u try again this time actually addressing the questions instead of bumbling out of your ass?

what makes u think there was any coma there?

so we're in hell now then?

I have the most sympathy for you.
You have no idea what you're doing

I'll be praying for you

TO ALL OF YOU

You do not know what you are dealing with

you're all ignorant if you think you could even perceive the type of hell that truly exist

I was born in tribal Pakistan; i have been tortured by the Taliban and it is nothing compared to what you experience in the dark void

you are all knowing and confused and scared and tired and disoriented it is nothing that can be experienced on earth. I have taken every opiate under the sun and never experienced anything like this

Sounds fun

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

what a chode

…so it's just like being alive?
Basically you were alive and you kept being alive and nothing changed?

hurr hurr life suxx i wanna die hurrr

shut the fuck up you retard

LOL. Religion is such garbage. Where in your holy book does it say endless black void and golden river, confusion etc. ???

Lol the Taliban tortured you and you weren't even constantly unsatisfied ?

All, must be trolling, because, Taliban was legitimate government of Afghanistan not Pakistan. Tribal Pakistan would be governed by your tribe.

when the marines overran afghanistan they all retreated to the hindu kush, where I am from

So when the taliban tortured you, you wern't even constantly unsatisfied??

Go to bed, Yeezus.

so it's Tim Burton's alice in wonderland?