"America has never been so ripe for Tryanny" Andrew Sullivan for NYMag

(((Neo-con))) Andrew Sullivan writes severe butt-blast piece about how he loves democracy but hates it also because it's allowing Trump to win

archive.is/sSedN

Basically he says "I love democracy but because Trump is winning we have to destroy democracy in order to save it. Also Plato was a 'tolerant progressive multiculturalist and thus my views are validated' (I'm fairly sure this idiot didn't ever read Republic, and it's also funny how he mentions that limiting those who had access to democracy allowed for stability, but in the next sentence said that was bad because 'muh equality'. Mental gymnastics galore. It's almost impressive.)

He then goes on to say that everyone (Including Bernouts, #CruzMissiles, Republicans, Democrats) has to unite behind Hillary because Trump is an 'ebul neo-fascist' and that America is still white enough that he might win.

So shit-libs are scared as fuck right now. It's glorious to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anacyclosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's right. Trump will be the American Chavez.

Is that an actual pic of him? He looks like I'd expect.

If libshits love minorities so much why don't they move to africa or brazil?

Is this man mostly Irish-blooded?

Because "libshits" built this country.

If you want conservatism, move to North Korea or the Pakistani tribal areas.

Reminder that this faggot has HIV. He got it from bugchasing

Bugchasing is a bigoted myth.

kek. nice b8

HE GETS IT

Trump is extinction level for the neo-cohens, he is the first and last chance America has to free itself.

Yes. Irish Catholic.

He's an English queer

The irony is that people like him removed those barriers on purpose, thinking that when the time came they would be the ones to pick the tyrant.
They never learn.

He misses whats critical, and WHY democracies fail despite them expanding into universal equality dildoparties for everyone: People don't like that shit. It always ends up as the tyranny of assembled minorities against the regular members of society.

In Rome it was the Senators, Slaves, and Patrons against the skyrocketing population to keep all the land for themselves. This was Ceasar's real power over the Senate, that if they tried to fuck with him hard enough, he could snap his fingers and conjure up a riot. In America, it's blacks, latinos, single women, collegiate men, and hyper elites against the white working-middle class.

Machiavelli states that people put a fresh prince in power as he is the mechanism for them to air their grievances against their rulers - though he can't air all of those grievances else he find himself replaced by another fresh prince from the other side. That is, this assembly of minorities and their tyranny in democracies, sooner or later the state transforms into a power delivery system from the citizens to this minority coalition and the citizens turn to a tyrant to fix it, the key being that tyrant must be seen as acting in their interests.

America's been ruled by an assembly of minorities for going on 40 years now. This is getting into LARPing territory here, but if Trump faces sufficient opposition from congress for his goals, I honestly think he could leverage the American people into supporting FDR-like court packing, major restructuring in congress, etc.

what are you sliding, jew?

What are [i]you[/i] trying to slide, Chaim? Got a problem with (((autism rings)))? Tough shit.

tl;dr

filtered for autism

filtered

So DOTR is real?
Goodbye Jews.

Filtered for b8 shilling.

I didn't realize Plato was a fucking idiot

He wasn't.

The author is fucking retarded and doesn't understand what Plato was trying to say. He reads Plato's description of democracy as an endorsement (because it echoes our current situation so accurately) rather than a warning.

Plato disliked democracy because he properly recognized that it would lead to a destruction of moral values, and virtue would be seen as folly.

cont-

Anacyclosis is relevant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anacyclosis

The irony is hilarious. If we were the minority the left would just expect us to go along with their bullshit. This is precisely what I've been saying forever, the divide between left and right is reaching levels in which there is no longer any common ground.

This is only going end in one of three ways for leftists - they either leave, surrender, or get purged.

wew lad

it baffles me that anyone can think that a man whose teacher, mentor, and friend was voted by a majority to be killed would be pro-democracy

we probably should have never continued making books, so retards like this wouldnt exist

Andrew Sullivan is a fag. He's on the head-Jew's team (David Geffen).

Faggot neglects to mention that Plato emphasizes the need to keep the "blood of the nation", "pure".

Top Kike.

This faggot understands everything even the plight of white people but he can't help himself to white knight for women and blacks? This is cucked mentality.

bitch nigger probably can't even explicate the hegelian concept of historicity properly, let alone the eternal forms

The Republic was one of the texts that the "classical liberal education" was BASED ON. Liberal in this sense meaning "a free man". This is like saying that the first time you cracked an algebra textbook was midway into a doctorate.
What a fucking moron.

The sad thing is that he quote's Plato on this, perfectly describes what makes democracy terrible, and STILL doesn't understand the fucking problem.

The delusion of these people is fucking incredible.

my public school system had us read the republic in the 11th grade, I was reading nietzsche and aristotle and the phaedra in undergrad, this faggot was reading basic bitch philosophy 101 texts in graduate school.

The only virtue signalling is coming from your pozzed ID.

"Plato's" real name was Aristocles. As in "aristocrat."

For anybody who doesn't know who Andrew Sullivan is.

1) He's an out and proud homo
2) He was a Bush supporting Neo Cohen that always called himself a "conservative"
3) Just like all good "conservatives" he supported Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012
4) He gets triggered when you call him a liberal or suggest he's not a conservative

He's a small example of what we've been warning about all along. Left wing marxist infiltrators who carry the "conservative" label to co-opt the right, support good goy "conservative" candidates, and then, at the most critical juncture throw their support behind the left. We're going to see an army of "conservative" Andrew Sullivan types suddenly finding their (((bipartisan))) wings and throwing their support behind Hillary. This faggot already blew his load on Obama, but I've used him as redpill material on my conservative friends as to how the right has been long infiltrated.

its the anti retro virals

Isn't Andrew Sullivan "Alt-Right"?

Mass literacy was a mistake

he probably went to harvard

It's like he read the title of The Republic and stopped there

What, you expect a nu-male signalling status-obsessed cunt to actually care about philosophy as anything more than a hollow talking point to show his own superiority?

Did you read his article? He referred to their arguments against democracy to justify his 'hurr I don't like democracy when it hurts maih feels'.

Sullivan is a neocon

i knew it i knew it i knew it Holla Forums is always right