Do you m-miss me?

Do you m-miss me?

Face it Holla Forums you'd rather see Jeb in the race than Rato.

I'd rather see any one other than rato

rato is the worse

Who wouldn't want Jeb in the race over Lyin' Ted?

If only America wasn't on the verge of death, we could have a Jeb! presidency and not worry about it.

Jeb was endearing because he couldn't get more than 3% of the vote. He was never a threat.

If he was Trump's biggest obstacle, chances are we'd be hating his ugly face and calling him Rato.

Speaking of Jeb! What happened to guacman?

He was a soft punching bag, too awkward to compete in this field. Still, awkward > creepy

Last tweet was "top bantz" a week ago, I assume it's dead.

Not a fucking chance. I hated him from the day the talking heads started considering a bush vs clinton race, about 2 1/2 years ago. I did not want a bush dynasty, just as much as I don't want a clinton dynasty.

I'm conflicted. Jeb definitely would have brought more comic relief because watching Trump cuck him on stage never got old.

Ted Cruz is one of the most vile and mendacious politicians I have seen in a long time, though. There's nothing more satisfying than watching such an asshole get crushed in every single primary and then go snivel on Fox News about how he still has a chance to beat Trump. Cruz deserves the ass beating worse than Jeb.

Definitely. Jeb is an /r9k/-tier autist who can be endearing in how awkward and sad he is. Ted Cruz is a creepy fucking cult leader and I wouldn't be surprised if after his loss he started the Consistent Conservatives Temple Agricultural Project in the middle of Guyana and had them drink CruzJuice laced with cyanide.

He would never survive long enough in this race to continue the shitty Bush dynasty. The only reason for his re-insertion into any relevance would be for our entertainment.

Cruz will be a much more cathartic loss; I hate listening to the man talk. It's like a poorly scripted GTA character that never answers the fucking question.

That sounded like something straight out of a styxhexenhammer666 video.

Low energy can at least tell the truth.

John Ellis Bush Made Bullying Great Again

This, right here.

You'll cowards seem to be forgetting that Jeb BUSH has the BUSH crime family behind him ( when good ol' GW isn't bullying him). He'd be a bigger threat than a Canadian Beaner if he lasted this long.

Maybe. But, imagine if Jeb Bush had stubbornly stayed in instead of Kasich. It's so much fun to shit on Jeb and Kasich doesn't have that same appeal.

This race is like that video game where you play the first few levels over and over because latter half of it is uninteresting and aggravating.
I miss Jeb. That was a fun time.

But that's the inferior one, user.

check my dubs

Jeb's autism was entertaining and he was trying his hardest to win. Ted and Kasich are boring assholes who are just wasting everyone's time.

At least Carly eats dog food and falls off things.

Jeb memes were great, I think Jebcore was one of my favorite Holla Forums memes in a few months.

i'm just sitting here /comfy/ in my hoodie

pls clap.

I miss Jeb.
I was sure we'd get to see him an hero on live TV.

Nostalgia thread?

A part of me is rather disappointed that we didn't meme him into suicide.

Not because I actually want him dead, but because it would have been a neat and fitting way to tie him up as a loose end in the story of the Emperor's Ascendency.

pls no bully!

Who is Jeb again?

A meme that kept on memeing back in the early days on the primary election.

will never get over that shit. yes he's weakling autistic cuk but he's still a bush damnit, his dad was president, his brother was president he would deserve a better woman than that 3'8 gargoyle with her evil guaca-voodoo

I only miss jeb for how hard trump fucked him

so this race is Crysis?

Isn't he that swarthy faggot that wakes you up when your boat arrives in Seyda Neen?

Yes, I do, I won't lie. Yeb! created many more dank memes in his pathetic run than Lyin' Ted this whole time.

Yeb was the chosen cuckstablishment candidate for a reason. He was suppose to win before Trump showed up.

Jeb at least made me cringe, laugh and even feel sorry for the guy at times.

Rato just makes me want to vomit 24/7.

A part of me says yes because it was funny as fuck watching him get rolled but if Trump hadn't kneecapped him early on you'd see a lot more skullduggery surrounding delegates. Rato is only de facto establishment favorite because Trump let him live.

Jeb was a true anti-establishment candidate, a great man, a hero. Too bad he couldn't stand a chance against kikes like Trump and Cruz.

Jeb is like that kid who brought his gameboy to school and liked Pokemon a little too much. Loveable, autistic, and a little pathetic but with an odd sort of self respect.

He saw the writing on the wall and even though he didn't understand it he accepted it. If he was still in at this point he wouldn't be yeb!.

You need a real egotist to tell their-self that they still have a chance this long after it is over.

I miss him, but I have a soft-spot for gentle giant retards. He's well out of it.

Jeb is entertaining as Trump's bitch. Of course he would be better.

Jebito deserves that little act of love bean goblin wife of his.

Fuck his family, fuck John Ellis Bush, I hope they all burn in Hell for an eternity.

That's Jiub.

That would be Jiub, he did something worthwhile with his life. Eradicating the Cliff racers.

Florida guy here. Jeb was a pretty good governor. After the hurricanes of 2004 and 2005, the people living beachside wanted the Florida government to insure their homes, otherwise they'd have to use the very expensive private insurance. Jeb told them if yIou can afford to live beachside, you can afford private hurricane insurance.

simpsons reference… and iguanas are like a mix between a turtle and a guacamole bowl.

works for me.

Are there any Rato wojacks?
I've only seen boiney sandas.

depends on where you go. I'm sure (((conservative))) websites are loaded with them.

isn't rato at least harsh on immigration?

Maybe he truly is, but since he only came out about it after Trump made it a popular position, it doesn't inspire much faith.

Watching him tear through his opponents one by one is more fun.

Now you made me wish Jeb was the president to see the absurd gaffes he would do.

This. The Establishment would rally around Jeb in a way it couldn't bring itself to do for Ted Cruz until it was too late.

So now Cruz the unlikable and Kasich the literally-who are battling it out to see who gets second-place

are we trying to find nice things to say about the guy who is already terminaTED?

Because I found this earlier today.

At least Jeb! was funny and he humiliated himself to the point where I can't even look at him without laughing now.

But Cruz is just fucking irritating and disgusting to look at.

Where the fuck did 2005 come from all of a sudden?

that's actually untrue. While he did copy some of Trump's positions, I remember there was a big shoah about how he was an ebil racist for his border and immigration policies back in the day (2012 I think)

I just want to know why he's so hated. Apart from the obvious part about him being against Trump and being an establishment kike, he seems mostly alright to me

Yeah I miss him.

The Youtube compilations, the Guac memes…I honestly hadn't laughed so hard in years.

pic's related, and he ate his own bogger on live TV.

second this.
Can't remember a election campaign being this entertaining.

What if he was secretly gay for him?

First of all, why would you want someone who lies during his campaign all the time and cheated on his wife serveral times as your president? Also, his dad was a delusional christcuck who thought his son was some kind of prophet send by heaven.

Oh and his dad was also a communist who was buddies with the guy who murdered JFK in college.

So you mean a modern GTA character?

Because I can clearly see R✡ bringing back Donald Love for the sake of lambasting our soon-to-be-current president, with little relent.

Boy do I miss ¡Jeb!. I still have a meme folder full of stuff about him that I browse from time to time. Good times.

The Jeb era of the race was lighthearted and fun. The Rato era is dark and disturbing.

The memes are darker now as well. Jeb was fertile soil for memes. The memes grew lush and green, and stretched towards the heavens. Rato's soil is stonier, and it covers an ancient burial ground. We are powerful meme magicians, and we can grow memes in all the soils of this land, but nonetheless the Rato memes are twisted and distorted, taking bizarre and horrifying shapes. These memes are colored by evil.

I'll breathe a sigh of relief when Rato is gone. We will see green meme pastures again.

Holy hell, it looks like the first time he's ever worn a hoodie.

If rato meme soil is bad, Hillary's meme soil will birth eldritch plant life.

JUST GUAC MY CAMPAIGN UP

Does anyone have the one where he has the Gino hair and pulling the rope around his neck?

He's like the comic relief puppet of a major villain. In the end he will cheer for the hero and switch sides.

it is

He is really just an incredible scumbag.

Lied to Carson and Rubot supporters to steal votes (backfired hilariously when Hawaii went for Trump)
Threatened voters with public shaming in Iowa.
Sent checks that looked like bills to voters to scam donations.
Banged 5 married women, possibly having 2 bastards.
Only became the establishment pick after Rubot dropped out, acts so smarmy when he won 5 voter-less elections.
Insults voters (New York values)
Claimed he was ineligible to run 3 years ago.
Worked on amnesty bills, but I don't think to the same extent as the Gang of 8 that Rubot was involved with.
Ugly
Has a whiney voice
Is the Zodiac Killer

Probably way more.

Jeb is the yesman doofus puppet who will do what his globalist masters tell him, just like his brother.
Lyin Ted is the one who will gleefully ask to join the globalists and sell out his fellow people with no hesitation.

Give me all your best Jebms

oc

Daily reminder that this was the level of propaganda the Jeb Bush campaign was able to create.

A immigrant with broken English obviously reading words that he doesn't genuinely believe in from a piece of paper on top of the camera.

pretty shitty
pretty shitty but how do?
shitty and also wasteful
is there any proof of this?
pretty shitty about cheating
I stand with him on that. Jew York is a liberal blue state, and Cruz called them out on that
That sounds like an incredibly stupid thing to say
I believe he was working for a compromise but still shitty
u gay m8?
true, don't want this faggot negotiating with China and Putin
oy vey

I don't get it.

pppppfffffffffffffffffffff

that video didn't even have a black hand.

But it did have one of those crazy ass gooks that stand on 6 years old to bend their bones for the gymnastic… bold choice, JebJeb…

Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi