Should it be legal or illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

dolly-chan.pw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you're a hot woman.

public area
Nude beach

make it happen

Illegal. How about public rape instead? It's working well for Sweden.

You know that's literally rape, right?

That was one speedy penor insertion…

Against. Decorum has value and is in short supply.

You know they're literally fake, right?

Definitely for.

No one experiences any harm from seeing someone elses nude body. Browsers of chans should know that.

Using a gun to steal someones money, lock them in a cage, or kill them because they choose not to wear enough clothes is immoral. I am not willing to use violence on someone who doesn't wear what i want them too.

If nudity was decriminalized fully, I don't think many peoples stance on clothes would change much. They are protective and sanitary. The privacy is nice. I think most people would continue to wear clothes.

Choosing not to wear clothes could have consequences. IE. I bet people stay away from naked males. Are they crazy? Dangerous ? Might lose friends.

Also, the laws are just stupid. Can I a body suit that looks like a naked body? Can I be naked buy paint clothes on? Can I wear extreme little clothes? How little? Slit of clear tape over vagina and nipples? Wrap dick in foil? Can I wear totally transparent clothes?

We should stop using violence to decide social norms. Let voluntary association decide.

Let us beliebier

DOLLY CHAN.

dolly-chan.pw/

pic related
it's called fine. If you want to live in society with other people, you should unerstand that there are certain rules that you should not break. Driving too fast in the village? Smoking at bus stop full of children? Being too noisy at night? If you do any of these things, someone should tell you that it's not good and you should stop, and you should get some small fine, imo something like 5-10 times of hourly rate at minimal wage should do nicely.

and this exactly is problem. What if some group of gypsies hassle some naked stronk wymyn and she would call the police? wouldn't it be wasting of public money?

yes, they often are.

violence is sometimes good and nice :^)

Tl;dr: Just because you are intelligent and rational thinking human being, you can not expect everyone around in the country to be same.

The guy say his own naked body? I don't understand the harm that would occur in public seeing other peoples naked bodies? I see far more naked bodies than i ever asked for here. I believe I am okay but autist.

Its still ultimately using a gun to steal peoples money. There may be some cases where you find that justifiable. I think we shouldn't make laws we are not prepared to enforce with violence. I think this is a petty law. Its a victemless crime to be naked in public.

Groups of men harrass women now. She should call the police. In Egypt being a woman in public is enough to be harassed. In america, being a woman in public is unnoticed. Its not clear we couldn't have nudity, or it would result in massive harassment… Europe has topless women. Egypt can't handle women. Harassment is a problem independent of clothing.

The consequences I meant would be different. Like you might not want to be friends with a naked guy. Doesn't look good for a job interview. Stores might now allow you in without clothes. Your friends, if you ahve them, may not allow you naked into their house. I meant voluntary social regulation rather than violent harrasment.

The laws being stupid and unenforceable are rational reasons not to have the law. When someone can circumvent your morality laws by tiny adjustments, perhaps your laws should be repealed.

Can you point out an instance? Violence is almost always abhorent. Sometimes violence is necessary for self defense, but still a tragic situation. Almost always, aggressor, and defender would be better of doing something else. Instead of having a 500 Billion dollar military, lets spend that money domestically on new infrastructure, or etc. Imagine the non-violent possibilities. Instead of punching you in the face, I'd rather let you spend time making your hillarious memes Holla Forums while I read them.

not everyone have mind of 8channer. what about children?

I'm not sure about that. I can imagine that mental health of """autists""" or girls would not be affected in negative way if they would see ugly naked people of opposite gender on daily basis.

In summer, at beach, sure, there is nothing wrong with that, but I have never seen topless woman in town.

How can store discriminate you based on your legally good clothing?

The problem is every law can be forced on person.

When person makes inappropriate comment about my girl if i would have one he deserve punch. Also I can't imagine survival of homo sapiens sapiens without military.

In our (US) society, it's indecent and trashy to walk around nude in public places.

It's also significantly less sanitary than wearing clothes.

There is no intrinsic harm. There tons of nudist people. Any 'trauma' from seeing a naked person, is a result of cultural conditioning.

Except for most of human history 220,000 years, humans have been nude. Clothing is a new feature. Aboriginal & indigenous people some how manage not to have impacted mental health due to ugly nudity.

Different contexts Of course. People can socially decide what they want. But still violent harassment is acceptable and occurs independant of clothing.

Private Property. In fact most discrimination is legal in the US. There is a list of something like 19 federally protected characteristics (age, race … ) that you cant discriminate against in select activities (housing, hiering,..) . So , we would be free to deny naked people access to our houses.

Not every law is enforceable and non-stupid. A law that says I cannot think about elephants is unenforceable. Who can tell what I think about? A law that says I cannot go more than 65 on freeway is enforceable.. I can be measured to be traveling that fast. Clothing is midway between. But, we talked about all the ways to troll clothing laws. They desired effect, to enforce modesty and morality, is inachievable in the current context of our laws. We can make them stricter and make rules like no skin colored, tight clthing, no clothing with images of other nude people on them, no clear clothing…. Or abandon them.

I can tell you thats the wrong answer. Words are words. You can't beat up every guy that has a bad word to say about your girl. I'd rather walk away. It improves both my , my girls, and the strangers day. No one gets hurt, no one goes to jail. I don't have to explain to girl why last time I was willing to punch a 5'5" guy , but this time not the 7'2" guy. Violence only makes things worse. But defend yourself when you have to of course!

The laws are stupid, easily circumvent-able, must be enforced through violence, and are ultimately just an attempt to impose morality on people. People arn't up in arms because clothes are pretty practical.

legal for underclass of impure fuckholes and catamites

illegal for citizens

You are right on both accounts. But does that entitle you to impose that on other people through violence?

The states have the right to impose laws regarding public nudity, as well as other matters of public health and decency, as they see fit (within the limitations of the US constitution and their own constitutions, of course).

I didn't mean to imply legally do you. By no means is the system we are living under ethical.

I meant you with the correct (tm) view on clothing, get to use force to ensure that other people don't deviate from your views?

You're obviously butthurt about this, which means you're probably a nudist. If not being able to walk around naked upsets you so much, then you should move to a place where it's acceptable, like a nudist colony (or Europe).

But to answer your quesiton: yes, in certain situations. For example, if you are naked and you walk into an area full of women or small children, I will use force to subdue you, and I will then call the police and have you arrested. If you are just walking down a city street naked, then I would just call the cops unless you tried to make advances on women and small children.

Not a nudist. I have considered it. Really unsure. Clothes are sanitary and practical. Butthurt about violations of individual liberty really.

No. When the government of iran says women must wear vails or be subject to forceful intervention, the answer is not tell the women to abandon their families and move if they want to have there human rights respected.

A better question, is why do you get use force to 'subdue' someone? If someone is harrassing women and children, I hope you, and all of us, are brave enough to intervene. If someone is peaceably walking through the streets, no one should intervene.

You do not have the right to expose yourself in public.

That statement is untrue. Women in Iran do not have to wear veils. They must cover their heads, but in most areas of the country, it is acceptable to just wear a scarf-like object (I forget what it's called) that leaves the face open.

Even if Iranian women did have to wear veils, we were not talking about Iran, and you are not an Iranian female. Stop trying to confuse the issue.

Because I have both the ability and the will to protect those around me, and because I won't fall victim to the arguments of political correctness and let people expose themselves in public to women and children.

[unsolicited opinions on Israel???]

Legal but with a weight restriction.

Being naked is a victemless crime. Humans have been naked publically the majority of their time on earth. Why would I implicitly be denied the right? I have a right to do anything I want so long as I don't infringe upon the rights of others. Being naked doesn't cause harms to others.

Why would Iranian females have different human rights than any other human on the planet? I am making analogy. Some people attempt to use force to demand more clothes, some people less. Some people don't use force to demand any (aboriginal, indiginous). Why is using force to demand I carry myself someway acceptable?

Protect them from what? In what way is nudity harmful. How where countless societies able to exist largely nude for the majority of human history?

In what way is an argument for individual liberty an argument for political correctness? I am not saying you can't say this or that. I am saying or believe anything you want. Even that nudity is immoral ,but that attempting to impose your beliefs and morals on others through force is wrong.

Fuck. completed capta like 17 times to post this.

Best just to have it illegal, not everyone is beach body ready.

LOOK AT THE PURE COINCIDENCE OF THE NOSE ON THAT ONE
Shit, Holla Forums is really starting to get me

legal ofc. being naked doesn't violate the non-aggression principle anymore than wearing clothes does

So, I don't have the right. Is it a universal right? A right is what protects, guarantees someones right to do x,y,z; rights that are against the choices of others protect nothing, and aren't rights.

In other words, it's merely a law. And laws are plastic. Because laws are based on the opinions of what's subjectively moral. And that's cultivated from a mass of people who've been raised in a society whose rules were already set in stone, meaning nobody has any idea that what they believe, think, or say, was designed, not proven; and regimes make the rules, and the rules are made to only benefit the survival of the people who write them.

Prove me wrong, user. Whoever has written a law, was it not to benefit those who wrote them? Bonus Round: the societies you'll find allow public nudity. God Tier: the only societies that allow it aren't societies at all, but tribes!

I believe your talking about a Hijab Pronounced: he-zhab

Yeah, should be legal. At the very least women should be allowed to be topless. I don't even think this for a sexual reason, just seems reasonable.

this guy gets it

I don't mind it, whether it's in the middle of the city, at a nude beach or whatever.
They just need to acknowledge that people will stare and they should not be pissed off when they do.

Oh, and don't talk to me. But that goes whether or not you're clothed.

hot