Mistakenly get a prime subscription for a year

Is there a more incompetent company than Amazon?

I mean holy fucking shit what are all these fucking options for anyways?

Does anybody have any other bad internet companies stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/ RipRowan/posts/eVeouesvaVX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alright! time to download that new drake album :^)

The universe has been merciful in not arranging a meeting between you and Google's "tech support" thus far.

Follow up

JUST

It's like they want me to torrent music

Free two-day shipping is god-tier, and their $3.99 one-day shipping is nice too, although the policy on that may or may not have changed, since I saw seven bucks and change for something I wanted shipped in a day when I bought it a couple days ago.

Duh. Music is the industry with the biggest service problem, with Movies coming up as a close second. Pandora got a modicum of success so now everyone is tripping over themselves to jump on the streaming bandwagon.

I'm so happy I never had to wrestle with Project Fi support for the week I spent trying to port my number from them. The fact that I had to request a callback in order to speak with someone on the phone was a huge red flag.

Two day shipping is great, unfortunately I barely order anything at all

fuck my life

It took them years to implement screen rotation despite everyone who is not a faggot mounting their phone sideways while driving.

Sure, blame Amazon and not the Pajeets in tech support.

Holy shit, so you're the retard after all.
Music downloads into your music folder under "amazon MP3", everything is inside it. Learn how to open music files and add them to music libraries instead of blaming a company for not holding your hand through everything.
You are the DSP of downloading music.

Cancer.
Wow, it's almost like Yahoo Music didn't do this a decade ago.

Screen rotation is governed by the phone in most cases these days.

Yes, and Amazon had managed to break rotation somehow, hence the tale of their incompetence. It took them a couple years to fix it.

Have a glimpse into the horrible inner workings of amazon.

plus.google.com/ RipRowan/posts/eVeouesvaVX

The interface is confusing, cluttered, and absolute shit for 2016 standards.

That's the point nigger the files aren't opening you dumb piece of shit

The only thing worse than now would be if amazon tried to copy all the web3.0 cancer.

You fail to appreciate how mundanely maleficent corporations can be. It's some Wolfram & Hart shit, man.

You know you can always turn to monthly and cancel if you don't want prime.

Yeah we wouldn't want them to have a nice and easy to use website because you love websites from 2002 because they were oh so great

Enjoy your DRM loser

motherfuckingwebsite.com

Other? No not really, my complaint is also with Amazon. Trying to deal with them to get an ebook I had in my Kindle--but that somehow magically disappeared after an update on the device--was such a cluster that I eventually gave up trying to get the book. I also gave up on Amazon and stopped buying books from them.

And I have an account that goes back to the year 2000. I've literally spent 10'000's with them over the years. Welp, no more.

nice blog

You do realize that Amazon is as basic as websites come and that the exact problem it has is overabundance of text which makes it confusing?

Can you try forming your own opinions of just spouting shit you heard?

There's your problem

there's your real problem.

are there any WE'RE NOT AMAZON startups I can buy shit from to deny them money?

fuck drm music. All i fucking want is a jpopsuki invit3 :,(

you can call them and get a refund prorated on how long you've had it

>>>/leddit/

Customer support isn't Holla Forums

Who are these fag/g/ots invading our board, and why are mods allowing this shit?

Because the mods don't want to upset anyone at all.

Holla Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.

Holla Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site. We have stickies for that. Keep those kinds of posts in there.

For tech support, software recommendations, and other questions that don't warrant their own thread, please use the 'Holla Forums Questions and Support' sticky.