Five ways Trump will attack Clinton

Five ways Trump will attack Clinton

Donald Trump is ramping up his rhetoric against Hillary Clinton as the GOP front-runner looks beyond the primary to defeating the likely Democratic nominee in the fall.

If Trump and Clinton continue along their current trajectories, it will set up a savage battle between two candidates who appear to genuinely despise one another.

Nothing will be out of bounds.

Trump has so far used his rallies and Twitter account as a testing ground for new attacks against his rivals.

At a rally last month Trump floated the possibility of nicknaming the Democrat as “Incompetent Hillary.” He appears to have settled on “Crooked Hillary” going forward.

Clinton will be the heavy favorite in a general election match-up between the two. Here’s a look at how Trump will go after Clinton to cut into her early lead in the polls

archive.is/EeEjM.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/143479429146/and-then-there-were-two
archive.is/jX1sF
blindgossip.com/?p=78125#more-78125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. 'Crooked Hillary'

Trump’s branding of his rivals has been lethal so far.

His attacks against Jeb Bush for being “low energy” haunted the former Florida governor. Trump also counts “Little Marco” Rubio as a vanquished foe, and he has delighted in explaining to supporters that there is no “g” in “Lyin’ Ted” Cruz.

With “Crooked Hillary,” Trump has a nickname for his rival that could encompass decades of controversies surrounding Bill and Hillary Clinton, from Whitewater to foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation.

But the main focus here will likely be Clinton’s use of a personal email account and server as secretary of State.

Expect Trump to continue hammering Clinton as someone who has, for years, operated by her own set of rules and is above the laws that govern ordinary citizens.

Gen. David Petraeus will be a central figure in those attacks.

Petraeus was fined and sentenced to probation for sharing classified information with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, with whom he was also having an extramarital affair.

Trump has repeatedly argued that the investigation into whether Clinton’s home brew server exposed classified information is far worse than anything Petraeus was guilty of.

2. The woman card

Clinton will be looking to embrace the historic possibility of becoming the first woman president. Trump will be seeking to make that into a liability for her.

This week, Trump alleged that Clinton’s gender is the extent of her appeal. He accused her of playing “the woman’s card” and said that if “Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote.”

That could be a tough sell from a candidate who has been accused of being a misogynist.

The Clinton campaign has responded by distributing an official “Hillary for America Woman Card.” Furthermore, Trump is already facing attack ads from an anti-Trump group that put together a “Greatest Hits” collection of his past remarks about women.

But there’s another angle here that Trump is likely to exploit.

In January, after the first gender-centric spat broke out between the two front-runners, Trump quickly seized on Bill Clinton’s past marital infidelities and allegations of sexual assault. He accused Hillary Clinton of bullying the accusers into silence or seeking to discredit them.

Trump revived that attack on Friday, accusing Clinton of being an “enabler.”

Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson said Friday that the campaign would “absolutely” return to those attacks if the Clinton campaign goes after Trump as a sexist.

That is a fight the Clintons would like to avoid.

3. Physical health and conditioning

Trump has not shied away from attacks against his rivals’ physical appearance, whether it’s Rand Paul’s height, Marco Rubio’s sweat, John Kasich’s eating style or Carly Fiorina’s face.

When it comes to 68-year-old Clinton, the 69-year-old Trump plans to frame his younger rival as too old, too weak and too tired for one of the world’s most demanding jobs.

“Hillary Clinton does not have the stamina … does not have the strength to be president,” Trump said on CNN earlier this month.

“You watch her life, you watch how she’ll go away for three, four days, she’ll come back, and she’ll go, I think she just doesn’t have the stamina.”

Trump, who likes to brag about his own health and how little sleep he needs, has accused Clinton of taking extended breaks from the campaign trail to catch up on her sleep and of taking long naps between campaign appearances.

In the general election, Trump might take that up a notch.

Some right-wing media outlets have sought to draw attention to instances where Clinton has coughed on the campaign trail, saying it raises questions about her fitness for the White House.

This week, Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said in a radio interview flagged by ThinkProgress that “there have been some questions” about Clinton’s health.

Liberals have dismissed the attack as right-wing conspiracy mongering.

4. Foreign Policy

Trump lashed out at Clinton on national security and defense in his much-anticipated foreign policy speech in Washington this week.

The GOP front-runner said that “the legacy of the Obama-Clinton interventions will be weakness, confusion and disarray.”

He blasted Clinton for refusing to use the term “radical Islam;” condemned the “failed intervention in Libya,” and said the former secretary of State was responsible for a “reckless, rudderless and aimless foreign policy” that had “blazed a path of destruction in its wake.”

Those attacks are likely to continue.

Trump has also said he is taking notes from Bernie Sanders’s attacks against Clinton. The Vermont senator has questioned Clinton’s judgment for voting as a senator to authorize the war in Iraq.

Sanders has called that war “the worst foreign policy blunder in the history of the country,” and Trump has prided himself on having been an early opponent of the war.

The GOP front-runner is also likely to continue to pound Clinton over the 2012 terrorist attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

He has already released an ad of Clinton laughing over flaming images of the attack.

In his Wednesday speech, Trump turned Clinton’s infamous “3 a.m. phone call” ad arguing then-Sen. Barack Obama was unprepared for the presidency against her. Trump said that “she was not awake to take that call” while the compound was under siege.

5. Trade

U.S. global trade deals have been one of the surprise issues of the cycle in both parties.

Sanders has railed against the “disastrous trade deals” he says have cost the nation jobs and decimated the working class.

The trade deals have also been a linchpin of Trump’s message. He has sought to regionalize the issue at rallies across the country, pointing to local companies that have fled the U.S. for tax shelters abroad.

Trump will likely hammer Hillary Clinton for NAFTA, the 1990s trade pact signed by Bill Clinton.

He’s already pointed to her past support of the Obama administration’s Trans-Pacific Partnership. Clinton once advocated for the trade deal but has since backed away from it.

There’s also an immigration aspect to the trade deals that could fall right into Trump’s wheelhouse. Sanders has blamed NAFTA and other trade deals for worsening economic conditions in Latin America and making illegal immigration worse

Scott Adams already tackled that.

blog.dilbert.com/post/143479429146/and-then-there-were-two

Short Version: Trump pointing out the Woman Card is his way of saying that sex isn't a qualification for the position president. It plants the seeds of doubt among the woman voters. Do they vote for the candidate really saying that her genitals qualify for president, or the man who has a history of mentoring and promoting woman since he DOESN'T pretend one's genitals are a qualification for one's job.

I love that Hillary played into Trump's hands by making a literal CARD with "Woman's Card" plastered over it.

I can guarantee Trump and crew having been digging for dirt on Shillary since day 1, they're just waiting for the general election to push the button and drop fucking bombs on her

Hillary playing Gender War against Trump is going to end up polarizing woman voters instead of setting them to vote her into office. Belive it or not, American women by large don't care strongly about the Third Wave Feminist junk that Hillary's shilling. It's really only select groups (ala social media feminists, overpayed cunts in unprodutive jobs, college girls, and mangina white knights) who really make a fuss out of it.

bump

I know he has to concentrate on the primaries first but I sure am anxious for him to lay into her.

She's weak and it won't take much to finish her off. And besides that I'm bloody sick of hearing cowardly GOP delegates snivel about how formidable she'll be in the general election.

Let's just hope she doesn't die or get indicted before the general election is over.

The issue is she has the full backing of the media and everything else that contains. So while Hillary herself is easy to beat, everything else makes it harder. Beating her is not enough. He has to bury her or make her wish she was dead.

Death or prison is the only thing that will keep her claws off the nomination, she's that ruthless.

But I can't think of anyone offhand they could put up in her place, Biden? Some no name smooth talking Hispanic Obama clone with no controversial record?

Suppose it's not too constructive to get distracted with wild speculation though.

and I'll add the Democrats tossed her ass right to the side when Obama showed up so I don't think they have anyone to speak of as a replacement.

I've got faith that's exactly what's going to happen.

Why would the media switch from trump side? They need the money he brings.

They were never on his side. Once it looks like he's going to win against Hillary, they're going to switch fucking hard and fast though in an attempt to not be spared the coming cleaning.

Hillary being the nominee is the best thing that can happen.

-Bernie bros hate her and will abstain or vote Trump
-She will be forced to justify being "America Second"
-She's literally been bribed by her opponent in the past and he's vocal about doing it
-She is too accustomed to softball opponents and teleprompters and will get stumped constantly
-Her mental-patient oration will make her look insane next to Trump's confident and plain speaking style
-Long history of scandals and crookedness

Debates against Trump are going to be death for her.

Also she's gonna shit her pants during a debate. I'm calling it now.

I should add that he is going to give her such a whipping during the debates, that it will be impossible for the mainstream media to claim Hillary won the debate. Even Rachel Maddow will have to begrudgingly admit that Trump is winning the debates. It's going to be that brutal.

This.

I have been wanting to see Trump in a one-on one debate ever since the campaign began. He's won two-on one battles before easily against waterboy and rato, both of whom are tougher than Hillary.

Yes, I truly believe that even lubio is tougher than Hillary.

This, and because of the media's desperate attempts to stop Trump in the GOP nomination, I really doubt that they're holding back any scandal or angle that they can attack him with. I think they used up all their ammo already, and will have no means with which to paint a narrative that everyone hasn't already heard before.

Or better yet, they will grasp at straws and make themselves look stupid, getting Trump even more support. Like the America First nazi connection. All their attempts from now on will be that tier, and it will only help Trump.

She's going to try to bog him down in the minutia of policy details. Remember how the press went nuts when Trump didn't know the definition of the Nuclear Trinity? That's the kind of thing Hillary and the press are going to hound him on. The general public probably won't care that much just like they didn't care about W not knowing the names of world leaders while the press acted like it was the end of his career.

On the other side, Sanders didn't do dick to try to dig up dirt on Hillary but you can be sure that the Republicans have a ton of left over information that they were going to use in 2008 if she beat Obama. Big question is if they'll actually pass it along to Trump to use or keep on with the "anyone but Trump even if it means Hillary" temper tantrum while Trump has to dig up the dirt himself.

Chances are Trump had dispatched people to dig up information on Hillary months ago, he's probably contemplating the best ways to use all the ammo he has on her.

Yeah, he's been building things up slowly. He mentioned that he read the book Clinton Cash recently, talked briefly about Hillary's foreign policy in Libya and is probably working with Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, etc. on making ads that will start airing this summer.

The Bengazi solders have endorsed him.

I hope to God they campaign for Trump.

It's over, boys. Hillary has an army of BBCs on her side, ready and willing to convince all the white women to vote Hillary. We're done! give up now!

Ugh. Fundy cuck. Has he ever smiled?

dont forget Trump has stated that he has some ridiculous dirt on clinton that hasnt been talked about before.

The media can go down with her. Hillary is a paper tiger, the media can only protect her when she isnt the focus of the spot light. No one has taken the kiddie gloves off for her before.

Don't forget Hillary defending a child rapist that she knew was lying.

i think the physical health attack will be the most successful. something about her just seems really, really off health-wise, and i don't know what it is. just watching her talk sometimes seems like a bit of a struggle for her

Was she disbarred for that? Because while attorneys are supposed to defend their clients to the best of their ability they are supposed to recuse themselves if they know the client is guilty

The trap there is the establishment's policies have been a disaster for decades now and the general public knows it.

She can yammer on about her experience as Bill's co-president and Sec. of State all she wants.

Trump understands a hell of a lot more about how government works than he lets on. Watch his testimony before a congressional committee in (1990?) regarding taxes.

archive.is/jX1sF
This article says that she requested to be relieved of the responsibility of defending the man, but was not allowed.
Though, this bit is nice to spread around:

I wonder if this is kosher for the outrage groups to get angry over

It's depressing to just think about it.

Mr Trump, you are funny. That's how you can pull this off. Break a leg.

A lot of people flat out won't be swayed by Trump, even if his stumping of her will be biblical. Even if it becomes the talk of legend. Even if it becomes flat out unbearable to watch. They still won't vote for that ebil racist bully.

He'll certainly win over the moderates and only the most cucked cuckservatives won't vote for him.

Don't get too comfy though. Remember she is the chosen candidate of the elite. Her winning the presidency was in the discussions at the Bilderberg meeting last year. She has or at least will have the entire media campaign on her side. Lots of powerful people want her in. Shilling will reach overdrive to end Trump's rise.

Also, do not be surprised that we see months of Trump just owning her and then come polling day she wins with 51% ;^)

TR. Speak softly, big stick.

The Mena stuff might get him RFKed so I'm positive he'said weighing options.

I'm already cumming at the thought of Trump VS Hillary general, this whole primary was the most fun and exciting primary in our entire lives, and this was only the fucking Entrée.

The primary had Trump against literal nobodies, we mostly came to know about them through the primary and the type of fuckwits they are. But the general is Trump, the candidate that Holla Forums always wanted (within reason), against Hillary, literally one of the worst human beings on Earth, a person that is worse than Obama and equally as bad as the Jews.

It's the battle we dreamed about, the battle that Holla Forums wanted since its inception and the best part is that it will be a slaughter. Hillary is bringing a sword to a gun fight, and Trump has an assault rifle and is driving a tank. We will be watching Trump rip Hillary to pieces for months, everyday we will wonder how Hillary will gets BTFO today. The day Trump announced his candidacy is the day when doom left Holla Forums (I literally don't see Doom Paul anymore) and hope finally sprouted.

$100 fiat dollars it's the Epstein plane.

I know an Army chick that looks like Melania. Probably not Holla Forums approved as she has Turk in her.

This Sneed one is inbred.

Trumpstein is a lying sack of shit.

If it gets to that I think it's far more likely they'll just throw out the primary votes and give Cruz the nomination. It would sink the Republican party permanently, but the media could present it as a civil war caused by those silly teabaggers who are just too stupid to understand that politics is all about compromising, and in that way at least practice damage control among the people who still watch the news.

If they decide it's too dangerous to shut him down at that point, it's not going to get any safer afterwards.

So you're admitting that Trump is just a repackaged, older version of George W. Bush.

Thanks.

To be fair, NOBODY knew the definition of the Nuclear Trinity. They tried to make a big stink out of it, but it was yet another one of those attempted stumpings that didn't work.

Trump supporters and undecideds went "The fuck is that bullshit you just made up right there?", and opponents couldn't really spread it on social media because they had no idea what it was either, and would easily be made fools of because of it.

Good chance Obama drops some docs. and Biden steals the nomination.

This is so Obama has his pal in office for when he gets the position as chair of the UN. Bill has been attacking Obama because he knows what Obama is up to. Bill wants his wife to be Prez so HE can be chair of the UN.

The term is "Nuclear Triad," not "Nuclear Trinity."

Thank you for allowing me to finally see the error of my ways. I urge all of my fellow /polacks/ to vote for Jeb Bush in the coming primaries. Jeb can fix it!

Nuclear trinity
The father
The son
And the japanese ghosts

You're easier to spot by the day Holla Forums

Hillary is going to get Jebbed so hard, she wishes she could get off as easily as Jeb did, because once Trump takes office, he'll bring in all the legal leverage he can to ensure she pays for her criminal deeds.

this is a good feel

I was about 3 seconds away from blowing my fucking brains out this time last year.
My life is still going down the shitter, but thanks to Trump inevitably becoming God-Emperor at least I'm not depressed anymore.

So is 1,000,000 bucks the new 10 bucks?

Money well spent, Hilldawg

But her foreign policy has been so wonderful. The Russians love us so much more now than in our entire history because of her.

Don't be obtuse. If they are going to cheat Trump out of victory then they'll do so when it's time to pick the nominee. Doing so THAT late in the game would be so transparent that they'd have to be trying to shoot themselves in the foot.

come on user fix your shit, what would the god emperor think if you let your life stay shitty until you die?

aesthetic integers do not lie

I've heard about the possibility of putting Biden up as the nominee. It makes more sense considering there is less dirt on him and he has far more charisma than Hillary..

No, long before that, he's been digging since 9/11 at least
Why do you think he donated to her back in 08, to get information, that's why and that's going to bite her in the ass

Even Jeb is tougher than Hillary, at least Jeb can make a comment in Trump's face but Hillary will be too afraid to do so

Yeah, it's been a success. :^)

Christie is going to have an absolute field day with Hillary once he's AG

During one of the debates he needs to tell her that she and her cronies will pay for their crimes if he becomes president. I'm sure that will get enough cuckservatives and bernouts to vote for him.

Trump is going to attack bills association with a famous pedophile but the clintons already made a preemptive strike

blindgossip.com/?p=78125#more-78125

[Blind Gossip] When this horrifying accusation was made against a Presidential Candidate, many assumed that it came from a competitor from within the candidate’s own party.

No. It actually came from the other party!

What do you do when you know that your family member is going to be accused of a terrible crime? Make a preemptive strike! Accuse the accuser first of the exact same crime!

[Candidate 1] just succeeded in putting [Candidate 2] the defensive. It doesn’t matter that the accusation is a complete lie and that it will quickly be discredited.

The important thing is that, later on, when [Candidate 2] accuses [Candidate 1’s spouse] of the same crime, the story will seem stale and retaliatory.

Sadly, it won’t matter if the first accusation is false and that the second accusation is true. They will seem equal in people’s (voter’s) minds and will cancel each other out. This isn’t about the truth. It’s about gamesmanship.

This must be where Doc Brown got his plutonium.

Remember that Rape allegation, some say it actually was Stone who organised it so it can get the media talking about Epstein which means Trump can talk about, while also getting him a shield against Controversies of the sort when she ultimately loses

delusional

the debates will be like the last republican debate on steroids

every single question will start with a slide showing some little inaccuracy of a remark he made at a rally some time

I concurr

it will be amazing

if your gonna die, might aswell take a few loons with you

The video claims that Marxists cannot be changed.

Yet, we all received Marxist education. I believed most of the garbage until I was like 23 years-old.

All I did was curiously browse 4chan. Who's to say that the same thing cannot occur on Reddit?

Morbid curiosity and an interest in conspiracy are traits almost everybody shares.

Holy shit user, I at least started to convert at 17. Then again we were forced to read Ayn Rand which gave me a very harsh reality check.
But what you say is true, many of the marxists are just brainwashed. Regardless of their beliefs, once they realize that they're attached to puppet strings, that alone might be enough to turn them against their "intellectual" masters.

I think I started around 18, but I purposefully saved the Holocaust/Jews for last. Looking back, I may have been in denial.

I wonder how many people on Holla Forums received a complete college education, before learning real shit. 4 years at a university might make some people immune to reason.

It's actually much easier to steal a general election than it would be to steal the nomination. The simple reason is volume, there are much more votes and they are all at the same time. Plus many, many states will be very close since Trump will contest states that haven't gone red in decades. It will be chaos and it will make stealing much easier.

We can't afford to underestimate the possibility of a dirty election. They tried it out during the primaries when Microsoft stole votes for Marco. They got away with it.

Again we CAN NOT underestimate this possibility, since there is no way Clinton can win fairly, we have to be aware of cheating.

she deservs her turn at presidenting

1) excellent point.

2) could I please get a source on that image? It painted a nice smile on my face.

Trump VS Hillary debates are going to be the best. Can't wait to see those. She doesn't have a chance.