ITT: Flawless animation

ITT: Flawless animation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WD4qWLc0crI
youtu.be/4Kn-eEfjuyQ
youtu.be/e8Juc6AwPt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now that rustles my jimmies. It's not even about the animator lacking talent, it's about him lacking effort. At least hire a cheap japanese in-betweener animator for fucks sake.

That's cheating

Before someone says I tweaked the webm, it's on DC's youtube channel.

HA HA

TIME FOR RUDY LARRIVA

I never noticed as a kid.

It's slightly depressing to see that out of these four clips, the one with Blue Falcon (Dynomutt) is probably has the least flaws and is also the oldest show?

The DePatie-Freleng era has a special place in my heart for being so awkward.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the lowest rated animated series of all time; The Adventures of Paddy the Pelican (1954)

But who can forget such animated classics as Bucky and Pepito?

Look at how absolutely fluid the animation in this gem is, guess robotic poses aren't exclusive to toonboom after all!

Hey, speaking of Batman, here's a nice gem featuring characters created by none other than Bob Kane himself!

This one has some good looking character designs

too bad the most animated things in most of these scenes are the characters mouths

The early days of television sure was a magical time wasn't it?

And it's still leagues better than the PPG reboot.
So yes, animation was much better in the Golden Age.

Most of it was pencil test footage and crude storyboard slides, its very clearly half-assed

CAN YOU TELL WE DID THIS LIVE?!

youtu.be/WD4qWLc0crI
youtu.be/4Kn-eEfjuyQ
youtu.be/e8Juc6AwPt0

I'm glad technology has been created to allow us to see animation that is only slightly worse than current simpsons animation "live".

Meh, it definitely looks like some weird flash program was used to sync his mouth in realtime, but I think the most jarring is the lack of sound effects and Dan Castellaneta's tired sounding improv

Bump for shit

Here you go

How do people this lazy even get hired?

Goddamn, how did that first one ever get put on air?

I don't know why but Blossom's face in the thumbnail of the 5th webm really pisses me off.

Yes. It's half-assed, but it's still leagues better than the PPG reboot, which isn't even half-assed. It's not even quarter-assed.
They at least have the argument that traditional animation is a giant pain in the ass. PPG's reboot is entirely digital, in the cheapest, easiest way possible. And they still fuck up badly.

Yep. That's a Bob Kane character, alright. Did Disney give him the anal-gouging he deserved or did they have pity on the senile old faggot?

Ye cats, that was cringey. The way they kept putting in dumb site gags to attempt to distract from Homer's mouth animation…

Disneys lawyers pls..

Betty Kane, pls

I find the complete lack of background elements to be strangely alluring.

Caffine is a hell of a drug, and when the studio lays off part of your staff, you suck down a lot of it in order to get your product out on time.

Come on, it was released 6 months before final production.

I still believe in Bruce.

and half the things you posted are better animated than the new PPG despite their cruder technology and clearly untrained animators.

Surprised no one included this gem.

You were probably watching the good ones.

it looks like a shitty transfer of the video

fucking despise the looney tunes from the 60s

Not only is the animation unsatisfactory but the situations the coyote and roadrunner get into are uncreative as fuck.

Bruce Timm's not actually animating it, and even if he did Bruce Timm hasn't actually animated anything himself since the Filmation days.

I love how the splash screen for the 60's Looney Tunes are good foreshadowing of the quality. Y'know, like how some shows have their intros corrupted and have it sound messed up in a special episode by the villain to indicate that something's really wrong?

They used fucking GoAnimate. Are you serious?

CLIMB UP THE OTHER SIDE YOU DUMBFUCK

It's called obvious sarcasm

It's like someone manually made a Youtube Poop from the ground up.