He genuinely believes Drumpf will EVER be president

pick one

yeah cause my self interest is having higher tax, third world invasion, and being draft to war with russia.

good one kike

If they had a home run ace in the hole like that that then they would have already played it weeks ago. Certainly before the EC cast their votes. It's all over but the crying now.

What about that quote do you take exception with? That faggots have always been around? That they'll continue to be around? Please enlighten me user, unless you're just larping as some puritanical retard.

Trump won
Brexit happened
all of your faggot celebrities are dead
minorities cause nothing but problems
Deal with it.

nazis cant be fags. hitler would gas you and kikespencer

Lurk moar

Slows and steady wins the race. They'll pay, all of them, when the time comes. Trump, Cruz, Hillary, Sanders, Obama, even George W, yes, even the big brother. They'll all pay in time. Slow and steady.

Pick one

nope, got Article 50'ed

source?

Nice going drumpfcucklets

See: Ernst Röhm, Edmund Heines, Karl Ernst. Statistically speaking roughly 1 in 10 people are homo, anyone purity spiraling about "accepting" this fact are either shills pushing a wedge or closet faggots who need the likes of sharia to keep them from acting out.

this has to be a joke

I'm permanently banned from Holla Forums for posting that first tweet, that exact one.

Mind you, I did vote for Trump, but at the time I was saying Cruz was a better candidate.

I was right, Holla Forums was wrong.

By making Obama's policies permanent, pushing heaps more feminist bullshit, importing rapefugees and trying to start a war with out white Russian friends over their treatment of muslims?

Get fucked.

Yes, we have to save the world from the white man.

THEY PULL OP BACK IN WITH BIG BLACK COCKS, SEMENY SWIRL, CUCKERY ROCKS!!

yep, 8 years of swallowing israels cum down to the last drop.

why are you talking about obama's term?

its ok user, you'll come to grips with it

Hahahahahahaha

again, you'll accept it someday.

Listen, champ. He won. You gotta accept that. Can't be doing this for 8 years or can you?

Source?

there is literally nothing wrong with those tweets, its the duty of america to defend Israel and the jewish people.

r/the_donald's powers of argumentation, everyone.

real in my mind.

We know that, when the time comes, you'll claim to have been on our side all along, and we'll pretend to believe you, and you'll be welcome to join us. But we will keep an eye on you for the rest of your life. It's one thing to get tricked into voting for that clown, quite another thing to refuse to admit your mistake.

Sam Hyde is funny.

EIGHT YEARS

The more they lose, the more they stay the same. Never change libtards.

Useful idiots is Stalin's description of leftists in the West, who can't understand that marxism aims to wipe them out.

Actually now that we are at it, I hope anons here watch this. Watch it till the end and then try thinking about what you are seeing all around you.

>>>/suicide/

Article 50 is the article to launch Brexit you dimwit idiot

>>>/suicide/

underrated post

The tumblr powers of argumentation, everyone.

You can tell apart the Holla Forums shitposters from the Holla Forums hotheads ITT

Only Holla Forums hotheads get anal about politics shitposting and sages like a sperg and says MUH BAIT

If they take people like trump/clinton seriously, they're probably really new and fresh from reddit. They're the ones that get all mad about everything.

Haha kys

Heh, seriously? Wow.

oh yeah, you mad

oh yeah, you mad

check and mate my fellow chan user

remember long cat? top kep, consequences will never be likewise, aren't i rite?

Pretty sure this is bait, but Poe's Law and all that.
All executed for their perversions in 1934.
You wish, faggot. It's closer to 1 in 100. And that's if you take the relevant (((studies))) at face value.

>he is succesful in that regard

I didn't think there were genuine sam hyde fans on the board

WE HAVE A KING YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Holla Forums anons shitpost about whatever the most inflammatory subject happens to be at the time. In this case it's the election, since pretending to be a Hillary supporter is guaranteed replies on a site where not even the most leftist board likes her in the slightest bit.
Calm down faggot.

The guy who ate a booger on a live, nationally televised event in front of an audience of millions? That Ted Cruz?