All Belgians To Receive Iodine Pills In Case Of Nuclear Incident

All Belgians To Receive Iodine Pills In Case Of Nuclear Incident

Belgium is to provide iodine pills to its entire population of around 11 million people to protect against radioactivity in case of a nuclear accident, the health minister was quoted as saying Thursday.

The BBC reported that Health Minister Maggie De Block explained that the entire population will be issued with the pills, which protect against radiation in case of a nuclear threat, as a precaution following the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan.

“Every country has updated its plans for a nuclear emergency”, the Health Minister told Belgian TV, but it is unclear what the similarities between Belgium’s nuclear safety and Japan’s disaster, which happened when an earthquake led to a tsunami and all three reactor cores largely melted down.

Iodine pills, which help reduce radiation build-up in the thyroid gland, had previously only been given to people living within 20 kilometres (14 miles) of the Tihange and Doel nuclear plants.

Health Minister Maggie De Block was quoted by La Libre Belgique newspaper as telling parliament that the range had now been expanded to 100 kilometres (60 miles), effectively covering the whole country.

The head of Belgium’s French-speaking Green party, Jean-Marc Nollet, backed the measures but added that “just because everyone will get these pills doesn’t mean there is no longer any nuclear risk,” La Libre reported.

Last month eleven of the reactor’s staff had their security passes revoked as the country went on high alert after warnings that Europe-based jihadists linked with Islamic State plotted a radioactive bomb attack.

A senior nuclear official was secretly filmed by jihadists late last year and the el-Bakraoui brothers, who were behind the terror attacks on Brussels airport and Metro which killed 32 people, are believed to have been involved in the plot to scatter radioactive material over a populated area. The footage raised fears that the Islamist terror group wanted to kidnap or capture the man to gain access to materials for a dirty bomb.

The ten-hour video of the official, who had access to radioactive isotopes at the country’s national nuclear research centre, was found by police raiding Mohammed Bakkali’s wife’s flat last November. Bakkali was arrested months after taking part in Paris’ Bataclan terror attacks and was also involved in the planning of the Brussels attacks.

Political figures are playing down any links between the plan to issue precautionary tablets and the threat of terrorism in Belgium, which has a large Muslim population. Belgian Green MP Jean-Marc Nollet said that if given pills, the “environmental and economic consequences of a nuclear accident” would still remain.

Germany, who began to phase their own nuclear reactors out in 2013 and as a result now import nuclear energy from France, last week requested the country turn its reactors off altogether. They are placing the same pressure on Belgium to close their ageing Nuclear plants.

The reactor pressure vessels at both sites have shown signs of metal degradation, raising fears about their safety. They were temporarily closed but resumed service last December.

Belgium’s official nuclear safety agency (AFCN) rejected the German request, saying the two plants “respond to the strictest possible safety requirements.”

archive.is/tZQLU
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/29/belgians-receive-iodine-pills-case-nuclear-incident/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_and_radiation_accidents_and_incidents
politico.com/magazine/gallery/2016/03/americas-nuclear-clunkers-000626?slide=0
youtube.com/watch?v=oe_TCM7f71w
nrc.gov/about-nrc/emerg-preparedness/about-emerg-preparedness/potassium-iodide/ki-faq.html#shelflife
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorium-based_nuclear_power
westvalley.edu/documents/schedules/2016/Winter-Spring/2016_Winter-Spring_Schedule_Full.pdf
nytimes.com/1990/08/01/us/hiroshima-study-finds-no-genetic-damage.html
sciforums.com/threads/the-atom-bomb-hoax-and-more-jewish-lies.65869/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirling_engine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Southwest_blackout
phyast.pitt.edu/~blc/book/chapter5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they will proably be CYANIDE pills

nukes are fake,

anyone who tells you otherwise is a jew lover.

Another kosher strategy from Merkel. Remove the guns and police. Remove your own people. Remove nuclear technology. But don't remove kebab. Remove everything for kebab.

It think it's Matzo that needs to be removed from Germany moreso than the kebab

Belgium's PM is a LITERAL kike

it is being done at the same time

two birds with one stone

To be fair… most of the nuke reactors are like 1950's design and are total shit.

Same design as the one that blew sky high in Fukushima.

They literally keep the spent fuel rods in a pool ABOVE the reactor because no one want to store that waste.

Its like having a massive dirty bomb. If your a terrorist, why import a nuke when the various governments are keeping them for you next to population centers.

belgium is literally not a country; it is a road

PROVE IT

TERROISM IS A HOAX. FUCK YOU JEW LOVER

I don't think so.

WTF are you talking about google it

PROVE IT FAGGOT

Shit is getting pretty serious in Belgium, a NATO exercise we were supposed to have there was cancelled, out of security concerns

This reminds me of the plague when jews poisoned the wells.

They are giving people a wonder drug?

IODINE PILLS MIGHT AS WELL BE CYANIDE PILLS

sure jewish middle men are going to sell all the pills to the gay belge

belgium is not even a country, it is a road

fuck beligium and fuck jews.

HERE IS YOUR IODINE PILL
TRUST ME IT IS NOT CYANIDE
BELGIUM COMMITS MASS SUICIDE
THANKS JEWISH DOCTOR

Wow. Paying for these third worlders from your own retirement has really benefited you

I don't know if they keep spent fuel rods above the reactor but it's if the question is "do nuclear plant operators never make mistakes?" you need look no further than Chernobyl to find that answer.

Statistically speaking we have nuclear accidents fairly often. We've had two level 7 INES events in the past 50 years. In between the big issues we've had an uncomfortable amount of close calls that could have royally fucked things up. Basically a pretty big fucking deal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_and_radiation_accidents_and_incidents

Arguably Fukashima was due to a natural disaster in part but the age of the station cannot be overlooked. Construction began in 1967 and the station was up and going in 1971. It was at least 40 years old when it had it's accident. It can be argued that it was poorly designed/located but at the end of the day it's responsible for one of the most horrendous nuclear disasters of late. There are many stations as old if not older than that still in operation. How long do you expect a car to last? Maybe if you keep the oil changed and manage your filters and fluid it can last forever just about. What about the jackass that never changes his oil and doesn't how to add wiper fluid?

I'm looking at it from a numbers perspective. It only takes one mistake when it comes to nuclear plants for things to get fucked real bad.

What I find disturbing is talk of "under the table payoffs" to pass safety inspections. Nuclear plants are a big investment so no one funding them wants to see them prematurely shut down. Close inspection shows many of them are in a below satisfactory state. I would be interested to know what lobbyists affect the IAEA's regulatory decisions and who oversees the regulations and inspections it's responsible for. Supposedly there's nuclear accidents that happen more often than operators care to admit but since there was no evidence of the incident it's easier to sweep under the rug. You don't even have to be tin foil tier to get a little unsettled about the state of our nuclear power plants.

politico.com/magazine/gallery/2016/03/americas-nuclear-clunkers-000626?slide=0

Then there's the whole issue of nuclear waste. There's all kinds of ecological nightmare fuel you can dig out of that topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=oe_TCM7f71w

On the flip side, fuck this planet and god bless nihilism.

This is all true, but I find it odd that iodine tablets are being distributed now when it's been gaslighted in the last 3 months that ISIS, or people dressed up like ISIS, will be targeting nuclear power plants in Europe. You would have to be giving people iodine tablets for possibly years before something fucks up, money which could be better spent on actually making those power plants safe or better yet, decommissioning the ones that are liable to fuck shit up.

As for your last sentiments, you don't have to meme that, the world may as well ended in 2011 with Fukmishiup.

Again with this lie, exiting nuclear power is stupid, but Germany is still a major EXPORTER of energy to other European Countries. During Winter times France is importing Germany Energy, because all their nuclear power plants can't produce enough energy for the electric heaters the French people like to use.

France and some other European Countries have imported more Energy from Germany the last couple of years, than Germany has imported from all of them during the same time.

Germany is producing so much fucking Energy that they now plan a total switch to electric cars and have just created a subsidiary program to make electric cars cheaper to buy for people.

Then tell me, how does israel keep alive? Why is it not overrun with sandniggers?

ISIS messing with nuclear plants is definitely scary but I find it much more likely that they'll pump some herpa durkas with super aids, zika virus, and a cocktail of other virulent diseases and have them slather themselves in a populated city. Financially that seems more viable than trying to overpower a nuclear station's security and then figuring out how to weaponize a station after that.

It would take the sloppiest security detail and poorest measures to allow for terrorists to actually take over a plant.

As for nihilism…what loving god would make niggers? Clearly, there is no god. We're alone in the vacuum. We're living on a designated shitting planet.

Have you learned nothing from past "terrorist" attacks? If not from 9/11, at least read up on the OKC bombings, which have been completely forgotten about. If you are dealing with a force that is willing to kill its own people, if you can even say they're own people, then blowing up a nuclear reactor to destroy Europe isn't out of the question.

Nihilism is pretty overrated, especially with aspects of humanity that are currently unexplored and unexplained. Consider reading Serrano's stuff. It's pretty interesting.

You are aware that Greenpeace managed to invade european nuclear plants and climb onto the reactors?

YOU NEED THE IODINE FROM THE CRYSTALS DEEP IN THE EARTH

This. There is one of those models in Rochester. Obviously the lobbying shills at GE at work.

Get hyped gents, we all know what's coming. We are going to get our mega happening, and we are going to get it soon.

It looks that way.

Couldn't these euroniggers just, I don't know, eat some fucking salt? Safe iodine right there.
It sounds like the government is giving them a regimen of iodine in the event of an event. Are they expecting (((something))) to (((happen)))?

Fire Monkey

It sounds exactly like that.

Silly fedora kike. God clearly sent his beloved white aryan babies down to earth, and satan stole the code and made niggers to force you to question God's existence.

I'm not saying they wouldn't fly a plane or a remote controlled drone into one. I'm surprised we haven't had a drone strapped with C4 just fly in and blow itself up already.

I'm just saying it seems like a biological threat would be easier to slip through the cracks.

Miguel Serrano? I'll give him a look.

when was this?

Wish I could say I don't own a fedora but I got one for christmas. hyuk hyuk.

Shit posting aside, I don't feel like I have the clairvoyance to discern whether there is or is not a god. I'd say I'm agnostic but that sounds just as faggy as atheist.

I'd probably say there's no atheists in fox holes. Supposedly Jesus will always listen to you no matter how long you've ignored him.

Fire Monkey

What fucking retards, this is a total waste of tax money. You'd have to nuke belgium for these to be of any use with the way modern nuclear plants are constructed there is no way the general population will be significantly irradiated even if there were a meltdown.

They did it in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

In one of their actions they had a Paraglider fake bombed the reactor with smoke bombs.

They like top invade French Nuclear Plants, but also managed to get inside German ones.

the question then is, why haven't terrorists done this yet?

I don't know, here is a video of one of these operations.

perhaps with the influx of rapeugees, we'll get to see some fireworks.

WE TOLD YOU

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Here is the action with the Paraglider.

The purpose of taking iodine pills is to overload on it for a short while with a controlled dose in order to keep your thyroid from taking in radioactive iodine. Iodine is an essential element, but it can easily be overdosed on. This is why the pills are a short term emergency measure that will cause problems if taken regularly.

Iodine pills are potassium iodide, which is a stable salt of iodine.
Tincture of iodine and povidone-iodine could also be used, but you'd want to get the dosage right.

Attempting to use iodized salt would be stupid, as it does not contain enough iodine to sufficiently saturate your thyroid in the event of a nuclear emergency without fucking yourself up with a lot of salt.

why is everyone so assblasted about using nuclear power? as long as it's maintained by competent people read: not niggers or slavs then it's 100% safe, efficient, and clean for the environment

Have you ever heard of a place called Fukushima?

Get the fuck out of here, conspiritard.

Three mile island?

The more moving parts are involved the higher the chance for something to fuck up.

I hope this is satire and nobody is actually dumb enough to believe this. Nuke kikes are the worst.

Done what? Unfurled some banners?

Look at the buildings their standing on. You're not blowing that up with a back pack full of c4.

those facilities were both using outdated cold war tier technology, and Fukushima only happened then when there was a major natural disaster to trigger it.

And natural disasters are never going to occur again?

Dear Belgium,

What the fuck are you doing appointing this landwhale to take care of the nation's health? Are you high on fermented mayonnaise fumes?

t. the civilised world

"We have to remind them why they need us." – Chancellor Sutler

what I'm saying is the technology itself is safe, natural disasters aren't. tbh though they were kind of asking for it, building a reactor in Japan right on the coast

for example, doing it in a stable place like Europe or Australia would be fine. doing it right on a fault line is not

Sure thing Mossad.

How did America beat Japan then?

RADIOACTIVE IODINE 131 IS JUST ONE OF MANY RADIOACTIVE ELEMENTS/PARTICLES THAT ARE PRESENT IN OR AROUND NUKE REACTORS LEAKING OR CATASTROPHES

We literally have created a slow genetic damaging death for us and our progeny by abusing nuclear power.

pic related: before Fukushima, background radiation was ~6cpm on the west coast.

Yes the problem with that is, that competent people are a rarer commodity than platinum.

Fukushima broke, another nuclear plant from the same type and in the same region didn't, because the guy in charge of it thought their architects were retards and demanded that the flood protection wall should be twice as high as planned.

In Germany the pro nuclear power population lives in the south and the safest place for a nuclear plant and a deep geological repository for nuclear waste, would be under some mountain in the alps. But the fuckers in charge of nuclear energy in Germany build all plants in the flat land of north Germany(that got flooded several times during German history) and used a old salt mine in the north to store all the nuclear waste. A salt mine that a couple of years has been found out to be leaking water into the ground.

This makes the rest of Germany think, that the Bavarians want cheap nuclear energy for their industry, but not carry any of the burden or risk associated with nuclear power.

Fantastic digits. The "nukes are fake" guy is a discredit shill. They make blatantly absurd statements in an effort to make the community look as stupid as possible, and to also make anons suspicious of anything else they read here.

I believe the assumption is if a few hippies can paraglide in a properly trained group of terrorists could do some actual damage.

It's a possibility I'll admit but as I mentioned earlier I figure it's more likely we'd get hit with a biological attack rather than attack on our nuclear facilities. No one was counting on 9/11 either.

A lot of nuclear facilities still use coldwar era technology or are operating beyond their originally intended lifespan and need to be refitted/closed down. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link so even if there is only 1 shitty power plant that's the only one there needs to be for an accident.

I'm not anti-nuclear but as someone who dabbles in statistics I have to go by the numbers and speak candidly about these sort of things. I hope I'm wrong about expecting another accident.

The more I think about this, the more amazed I am that a statement like this isn't causing hysteria. A government official is saying that they are going to distribute iodine pills to 11 million of it's citizens. '11 million. The logistics on something like this is unfathomable. You wouldn't do something like this unless there was a serious threat that something might happen.

we do that here to

I work in a nuclear Power Plant fucking fight me fag

BELGIUM YES

they really aren't though, they're eurasians.

They are also low trust unlike western europeans.

They probably just repackage and use the stored stuff they still have from the Cold War.

Thanks to the Cold War all European Countries are deck out in that stuff and have anti radiation gear for their emergency forces.

Only instead of America bombing us to deny Europe to the Russians, its now the IS sabotaging our nuclear plant for…

Oh wait IS is puppet of the USA. Nothing new at the Western Front guys!

WEW

With a health minister like that I'm positively surprised that the government isn't telling people to stock up on deep fried mozzarella sticks in preparation for a potential Sunday afternoon hunger crisis.

I don't think the tablets would still be good.

This is from the American NRC page, but I don't think potassium iodide's shelf life really varies from country to country.

nrc.gov/about-nrc/emerg-preparedness/about-emerg-preparedness/potassium-iodide/ki-faq.html#shelflife

Yeah….a nuclear (((accident)))

Nuclear power is the future.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorium-based_nuclear_power

he is a kike

Oy vey this is just racist propaganda!
#refugeeswelcome

This was America's surgeon general a couple years ago

Like I said. It's a possibility but there's much more lower tech things terrorists can do that don't require a nuclear engineering degree.

Of course terrorists aren't smart enough to fly planes right? well. At least they're not smart enough to land them.

My argument throughout the thread has been the poor state of the stations and they're human factor are more likely to cause a meltdown than any terrorists. As far as I know there haven't been any successful attempts on a nuclear station from a terrorist group thus far so it would stand to reason it's more likley to fail on it's own rather than by some misguided attempt from towelheads.

Fukushima was due to a combination of an earthquake and tsunami. And even then they contained it better than expected, it simply retardation to place nuclear power plants where they are in danger of fucking everyone over in the event of a natural disaster.

test

Hiroshima was firebombed, not nuked. Whether nukes exist or not I'm not sure but if they lied about those what else are they lying about.

It's not as you believe. Do some digging.

And consider for a moment how many times ZOG has used "nukes" as a pretense for strongarming the goyim into conflict.

More likely than not, radiation contamination is just chemical/metal contamination which they focus on much less and is the real threat. X-rays and the like are not the same as radioactive isotopes. It's all a big red herring I think but don't take my word for it.

which was caused by a natural disaster, retard

midf please go

Stop being a total retard.

What exactly has you so convinced there a nuke used at Hiroshima? Nothing about that story adds up.

You think ZOG would have us so focused on nuclear energy and bombs if it was the real threat?

It's not at all retarded and in fact makes a lot of sense. The Jew wages war by deception.

why not? Explain to me how the physics of nukes is unrealistic. Explain to me why nukes can't exist. Explain to me how modern nuclear reactors function (they basically use the same process).

Well I've already interacted with a literal creationist flat earther today, so can you really blame me?

DAILY REMINDER THAT IODINE IN DUTCH IS A HOMONYM FOR JEW (JOOD)
They are literally giving out Jew pills.

Well putting the burden of proof on me is unfair, given there's no solid evidence for one ever being used.

But the idea is the chain reaction of splitting atoms doesn't work to create a nuclear explosion you would see in a nuke. I'm not a nuclear physicist but even the mechanics of how nukes work is only ever taught ( supposedly ) in closely guarded government facilities. As for nuclear energy, all we ever see is the tower things with steam coming out. Not exactly iron-clad, not to mention literally 0 places on Earth operate solely on nuclear energy. Even islands where it is a hassle to haul coal/oil. Of course that is all just circumstantial. Fat Man and Little Boy didn't even have proper antennae to work based on the photographs released, hollywood props.

At any rate, unlike "flat earth theory", nuclear energy being a hoax actually makes sense as something to push if enslaving the goyim is your goal. I'm not shilling and you should do your own research.

No. You're claiming that "nothing about the story adds up", so you need to provide reasoning to support this claim. Don't weasel out of it like some kike.

Why not? Explain this shit, nigger. If you're denying physics, then you have to have some pretty rock-solid reason to.

This is a bullshit cop-out "argument". The mechanics of a nuclear reaction are well-known by physics. Maybe the technological application of this knowledge is kept secret - for obvious security reasons - but there's no reason to believe that nukes don't exist.

Your own ignorance is not a valid placeholder for an argument

Because nuclear reactors require a lot of maintenance and resources to upkeep, and coal and natural gas are far far more abundant and cheaper to use than Uranium.

It's still much cheaper to do that than to haul Uranium and building a full-fledged nuclear reactor

What the fuck are you even talking about?

No it doesn't. Not at all.

Nah.

They were firebombed. Look at pictures of Hiroshima and compare them to Tokyo firebombings. There is no central blast, no widespread hearing loss among survivors, damage is exactly the same as other known firebombings. USS Indianapolis was sunk on it's return voyage.

Fission I think works, splitting an atom to create energy, although I'm doubtful it's useful at all for practical energy creation. But how that works to create a chain reaction and subsequent atom bomb explosion with a mushroom cloud is 100% classified and never explained in detail. Claiming that I'm denying "science" is the same sort of argument racial egalitarians use because there is consensus.

Yes it does. Nukes have been the justification for tons of conflicts and are incredibly useful for instilling fear.

typical Belgian policy. We have a very well vested pharmaceutical industry so this is just some nepotist scheme to enrich some vested interests while clamouring the government is protecting its citizens, even though these pills are only good vs one type of cancer, so in the end, jack shit. the big issue is, that importing energy is really expensive and not very autarchic, our nuclear infrastructure is outdated as fuck, but instead of of building a new proper one with the money of the extended opening, this gets blocked by internal and foreign pressure, but you'd ramp up the budget deficit if you'd close them down and blackouts could occur more frequently. political deadlock hurtening the economy and making the situation worse and even dangerous.

aka another day in Belgium.

You can't be serious? They didn't fail entirely, but they get a letter grade of D- for their containment job. The Pacific is fucked.

Perfect digits, perfect rebuttal.

Pictured:

Belgium literally not a country; it is a waffle.

Also dont forget the loads of cancer and retarded Jap babies that occurred in the following few years.

Are we under some kind of extended raid?
The past week we have had lots of retarded shit popping up.

The raid has been going on since before this site was even created and will continue long after it's gone.

This is something americans should take into account when dealing with similar news from europe. State intervention in all matter is expected, so there are a number of useless projects that only serve to move money into the right hands.

Thats some holohoax tier shit

Got any lampshades and soapbars?

SPHERE CUCKS BTFO

Nigger Chernobyl was basically a dirty bomb poorly disguised as a nuclear reactor.
The LFTR can burn it.
To make power.
Power from "waste".

Juice costs about 27c per KWh in Germoney.
Compare that to the, what, 9c in Luxembourg, which imports loads of its energy from Cattenom.
Which the French are about to restore.
Because its' old and weak.

"The volume of the Pacific Ocean, representing about 50.1 percent of the world's oceanic water, has been estimated at some 714 million cubic kilometers."
Nuclear radiation isn't that scary, evil thing that gives you cancer and pestilence if you get hit by tiny doses.

This is just "ooh look at the scary graph and normal rotting fish!!"

It's not as toxic as alarmists claim. Some people take high doses of iodine regularly to trigger lucid dreaming. you need to take frame to get sick and the potassium would probably make you I'll first.

If fission doesn't exist, how can you have a dirty bomb?

This is what happens when regards listen to nuke-denier Sinead McCarthy.

Why the fuck wouldn't it, when certain isotopes fission they release one or more neutrons of consistent energy, if those neutrons carry enough energy to split another isotope, and they hit that isotope, then you can get a chain reaction. The whole deal with critical mass is the point at which the chain reaction becomes self sustaining, in a reactor you try to balance on the edge of that, in a bomb you try to exceed that as much as possible. Critical Mass also varies with density and surroundings (ie neutron moderators, reflectors). Nukes work by suddenly increasing the density of a mass of isotope, resulting in it breaching critical mass. Most also have an internal device that produces neutrons when triggered, the first ones used polonium and beryllium iirc.
Man I didn't know every decent four year was a closely guarded government facility. Man I guess even local community colleges are in on it westvalley.edu/documents/schedules/2016/Winter-Spring/2016_Winter-Spring_Schedule_Full.pdf page 90 Phys 4D
Man I guess my uncle is a damned dirty liar as he does maintenance on the reactor vessels themselves. Not to mention the photo of the 1200 ton turbine being plucked out of a containnent building for replacement being faked too I guess.
McMurdo for example, from 62 to 72.
How the fuck do you think they were detonated, by remote? They had radar fuzes set to detonate at a certain altitude above the ground, with backup contact fuzes. You can even clearly see the antennas on them. Do you think a radar needs a fucking dish or something?
You only think that as you believe this bullshit. A flat earther would give the same answer, but give holographers as the "unlike".

there is no shelf life on iodine. it is iodine-137 in the tablets which is a stable isotope and will never break down. what happens with the tablets is they may become less water soluble over time, in that case crush the tablets into powder and drink that.

correction, its iodine-127 that is stable

Belgians, why do you hate your own country so much? I have never seen people hate their own country as much as Belgians do

it's not really hate, its just our kind of nationalism by being anti-nationalistic.

This is just leftist fear mongering against sustainable power.

We need to be dependent on sandnigger energy, goyim!

The whole point of a dirty bomb is that fission doesn't take place. It uses conventional explosives to spread radioisotopes, which then cause health effects via their normal radioactive decay.

Modernizing nuclear power plants sounds like a good idea, to me. It's been forty years- I'm sure we have better materials and better designs to work with today. Probably more efficient, too.

I mean, compare a modern coal plant to one from the 80s, let alone the 50s.

Yes I know. Good luck getting alpha particles without fission.

You know how fire bombing works? It's get extremely fucking hot. Look at Dresden. People fucking melted into the asphalt.

im sure

Didn't even happen faggot

nytimes.com/1990/08/01/us/hiroshima-study-finds-no-genetic-damage.html

No, they are teaching the same vague explanation you can find with a google search.

Has nothing to do with splitting atoms as a practical energy source.

So what's the power source in nuclear power stations if it isn't nuclear?

Probably dumploading, but I'm not really sure.

This guy covers most of the major points on the hiroshima hoax. Nukes not existing doesn't mean there aren't weapons just as destructive ( maybe not as instantaneous ) but I think they're a red herring.

sciforums.com/threads/the-atom-bomb-hoax-and-more-jewish-lies.65869/

Coal?
So where is the coal brought in?
Why is there no smoke?
Why is there no smell of coal?
No emissions?
No acid rain next to the plants?

Have you ever been inside a nuclear power plant?

Yeah I've read their claims. This all stems from a flat-earth freak called Eric Dubay (who works with Sinead Mccarthy).

He has literally nothing.

(me)

Watch 54:00 to 55:30

Have you? Dump load theory is a pretty good one I think but as I said I'm not sure.

Ok, and?

I'll take that to be a "no". So you have no real world experience of what you speak.
Nuclear weapons scare you, you wish that they didn't exist. Someone says they don't and you cling to their pseudoscience, now you can feel less scared.

Sorry but real life doesn't bend that way.

Your retarded conspiracy theory requires complicity of hundreds of thousands of people from train drivers to technicians. Yet none of them ever spoke out until a retarded called Eric Dubay decided to invent his theory.

Lol.

If you can show me a picture of a nuclear power station which is actually powered by gas or coal then I'll change my belief.

Not sure you lads are serious about nukes and nuclear energy in general. My dad was on a nuclear submarine and his job was managing the reactor. Unless that shit was powered by memes, I don't see how it would be possible to have a supposed nuclear submarine powered by something else entirely.

All the basis for so called nuclear energy comes from Einstein, known fraud. Jewish physics as the Reich called it. All major players in the Manhattan project, Jewish.

The grid has to dump excess energy that isn't used. Done by a computer system automatically but it has to be disposed of, aka the source of the steam at nuclear plants. Dumploading.

Nonsense. Everyone is on a need to know basis and only a handful of people need to know.

see above

And no, it's fucking retarded.
Have you any idea how much coal a power station uses per day?
How do they sneak that coal in? How do they sneak the ashes away?
How do they hide it from the maintenance crew, the process operators, the scientists, the managers, the office clerks?
The train drivers, the entire supply chain, the electrical distribution engineers?
The entire public who sees railroad cars full of coal heading to a nuclear power station?
How do they hide the emissions from the EPA and the local public?

It's fucking retarded and you should feel ashamed for believing it.

Then it could only operate off-peak. This is retarded.

But your "dumploading" explanation still doesn't explain what generates the steam to spin the turbines and fool the entire maintenance and operations staff.
What heats the water? Describe the mechanism of action.
And yes I've been in a nuclear power station and know several people who work in one.

They don't have to make the power there, it just disposes of excess.

No, there's always excess because there's no generation of power on demand within seconds. Peak/nonpeak makes no difference.

So then how would a supposed nuclear submarine operate? Submarines by their nature are tight quarters. You can't hide a diesel engine on a sub, let alone the gas to fill it, let alone having the ability to be underwater for 5 months at a time without refueling.

Then you have trained nuclear engineers who would be effectively just fucking around in some room that was supposedly a nuclear reactor in reality doing nothing.

Definitely not diesel, right on that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirling_engine

and probably batteries as well

What does this wikipedia page have to do with anything in my post.

But that's retarded.
If you want to power the plant 24/7 then you can't rely on "excess", the requirement of the plant has to be taken into account.
And the entire distribution grid staff has to be complicit. And you still haven't explained what makes the steam to spin the turbines, which I can assure you exist as I have stood in the turbine hall and seen steam leaking from flanges.

Don't even bother arguing with him. He's either retarded or purposely spreading disinfo as part of his job.

For real, that's what I want to know. What is producing the steam?

Can't wait to hear the answer.

This thread should be about the imminent terrorist attack(s) in Europe.

I think he thinks that a stirling engine can just run on ambient heat.

Haha, sure.

Oh wait, you're JIDF. No wonder.

Also would be interesting to hear how they explain that we don't have brownouts anymore, inspite of most new powerstations being nuclear. How come we can still supply higher-than-ever electricity demands when conventional powerstations are being shut down all over the place?
Where's the energy coming from of nuclear stations are just empty buildings?
I guess this is where there "more powerful than nuclear" claim gets wheeled out. Top secret vril generators powering the whole grid for free.

Underrated post

With a dump load, the energy is disposed of as heat…like a heater.

Are they? I wouldn't know but there's absolutely no way for either of us to know exactly where the power is coming from and in what quantity. Lower incidence of brownouts is probably due to more efficient grid systems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Southwest_blackout

Here we have a huge blackout in an area supposedly supported by nuclear power. No power came from the nuclear facility during the blackout.

Convenient, probably their dumpload station

Iodine is one of the more interesting things I have to deal with at work.

Also, this all started with nukes in Japan, that's how the world found out about nuclear energy. If it was all just a scam, why take it to the level that they did? Why build elaborate and expensive power stations? How and why would they conceive incredibly detailed and complicated training manuals and education degrees for something that doesn't even exist? How do they fool the people that went to school for nuclear engineering degrees that work on these systems on a daily basis? Why do they bring about lawsuits against themselves from military members that been exposed to nuclear radiation during military training and other exercises? How do they explain Hiroshima and Nagasaki and all of the details associated with those events? Why do they take the ruse to the level they do where just being able to get permission to work on a nuclear facility is damn near next to impossible for some people? How do they explain aircraft carriers going for such extended periods of time without refueling of any sort? Why would the military waste the time to put special security details to guard nuclear secrets and equipment on carriers and subs if it's just some energy source from 1861(which have incredibly low power to weight ratios making them entirely unpractical and illogical for use in something as cramped as a submarine) that is powering the whole thing?

Every single second I spend thinking about this is just brings up more and more questions that make it unfathomable to even consider the possibility that nuclear energy is completely made up.

One thing I will give credit to the fake nuclear energy theory for, it sure did derail the thread and get us to stop talking about the subject matter at hand. Just as any completely ridiculous and obviously fabricated theory would. People can;t not call someone idiot when they say something like "nuclear energy doesn't exist". It'd be like saying something like, "water is actually made out of gold", or "clouds are actually secret government airplanes that never existed prior to 1962". The whole concept is just painfully idiotic.

Pic related. My boss is based.

You're missing the point. They can't use "dumploading" to power fake nuclear stations because the turbines have to spin all the time and the steam must rise all the time, or else people will notice something is wrong. Also you haven't really explained what is making the steam. Describe the machinery used to vapourize that much water.

The electrical engineers and techs maintaining distribution would have to know, so they must all be included in the conspiracy.

Explain a bit, chemibro. What tickles your fancy about iodine?

Back during the cold war, you could get potassium iodide pills from fairly local sources, but when I was building a tiny prep supply of my own, I couldn’t even find pharmacists who knew what it was. That kind of scares me.

I thought it was more ham leaking out from the side of her neck.

This. And everything else you wrote.

I think there are two classes of people who believe the meme. The disinfo agents and the those they have fooled. It's interesting that Sinead Mccarthy also pushes this and "flat earth" to taint the right with tinfoil hat reputation. Associate "Jews control banking" with "the sky is actually covered by a glass dome" enough times and it is immediately dismissed by new people.

You can easily find tincture.

Sorry fam I'm a physicsbro.

We sell iOSAT pills as well, but the raw iodine is far more interesting. It turned the bin on the right completely brown in a few weeks despite being sealed in an air tight container. Oddly it won't do this when it's sealed in our 1 dram or 2 dram glass vials.

The most interesting thing about it to me is that it's the only known antidote for radiation poisoning. and that it's one of the seven naturally diatomic elements, and only one of two that you can hold in your hand.

It's not just a one and done type of scam. Long con because it continues to work very well. Started with einstein and his bullshit theories.

They have been explained, firebombing and everything is consistent with that.

Aircraft carriers get jet fuel refills pretty regularly, not that big of a stretch that they're getting more than jet fuel.

The excess energy is used for both the steam and turbines.

Not really, they don't need to know every detail of what goes on in the plant any more than you need to know every detail of your car to fix a part or change the oil. It can always be someone else's department that does the specifics wrt the nuclear energy generation.

I understand disinfo is rife within what concerns us, but I don't see any kikes saying nukes are a hoax. Even if there were, there's layers of disinfo even within conspiracies that are sound ( alex jones 9/11 ), so it wouldn't prove much.

Get a lugol's solution, cheap on amazon.

And why would kikes care about things being "expensive". That's a bonus because they have the hands in the pockets of that industry. Plus all the money is just stolen from the goyim so price is of no consequence.

Did filtering stop working for anybody else? I can still do it on other boards but on here it does nothing anymore. I can't even hide posts.

Nigger, they know every single detail of how that plant operates. It's how they keep it running.

I'll consider there to be 4 large spikes (

They don't need to know the specifics of how the nuclear energy is being created nor if that is the only place power is coming from, that's what I meant.

I'll make this my last post to spare you headache

If I'm a disinfo shill why would I be shilling this?

Everything about nuclear energy and nukes is Jewish from Einstein to the Manhattan Project to who owns the plants today. 100% kike creation. Whether you think I'm making a good case or not, that should give you pause. I think it's a hoax for their fake conflicts and to scare the goyim into the thought of being glassed.

Meanwhile the real threat is the chemicals and other garbage in our food/water, medical industry, etc. and the fact that we get brainwashed into slaughtering each other.

The "Gamma Energy Range" may seem alarming (especially at those lines near the 10,000 mark) but each corresponds to a…well an energy range in keV:

Energy Ranges
Energy | Gamma Energies
Range | (keV)
Number |
———+———————
1 | Reserved by
| software for
| instrument
| stabilization
———+———————
2 | 100-200
———+———————
3 | 200-400
———+———————
4 | 400-600
———+———————
5 | 600-800
———+———————
6 | 800-1000
———+———————
7 | 1000-1400
———+———————
8 | 1400-1800
———+———————
9 | 1800-2200
———+———————
10 | 2200-2800

Most Gamma rays from natural radiation have an energy of 600 keV so energy level 5 (the green line) serves as a good baseline of what to expect just from standing outside. The graph is logarithmic so the Green line ranges from 300-500 CPM.

Naturally you're hit with about 15,000 Gamma rays/second. So take the green line and every line above it, add them up, and you get roughly 15,000 CPM even on the worst day, but that's only 250 gamma rays/second.

Source: phyast.pitt.edu/~blc/book/chapter5.html

What you fail to consider and deduce from your shill pic/source is that radioactive particles INSIDE YOUR BODY do considerably more damage than 'normal human exposure' statistics just being multiplied.

That is why fallout health/genetic damage is unquantifiable compared to laboratory controlled external exposure TO THE SKIN at a constant rate. In a fallout environment, your exposure is exponentially increased constantly as particles accumulate in your body.

Cesium 137 and Strontium 90 and two of the detected radioactive isotopes that have a half life of ~30 years. That is considerably longer than Iodine 131's ~8 days, that governments give pills for.

And while you may get cancer and die, the real problem is if you have children and you pass on genetic damage. Pics related.

I wish I could show you more data to contrast the elevated gamma readings after just the Fukushima disaster, but it is no longer publicly available.

See those nice slopes directly after the spikes? That is because there is a lack of data over each spike's consecutive days. Ask yourself why there would be a lack of data after a large spike. Those numbers should have resulted in a state of emergency being declared…

Those charts were captured directly from the EPA @ epa.gov. Oh, that data is no longer available!? No new data is collected and/or published?? I wonder why, goy.

I'm from Belgistan, this whole bullshit is just part of a green+socialist smear campaign against our nuclear power plants. They wnated them closed years ago, but the more saner members of the government keep extending their operation as we get 50% of our energy from them (and already have energy shortages).

And why are the greens and socilialists so against them? Well with greens it's typical nuclear energy hysteria, and with the socilaists it's about corruption. Previous sociliats governments created several massive green energy projects. The kind that get billions of government funds that the tax payers have to pay for, but produce way too little energy for their costs. And naturally you have board of directors full with members of the top of the socialist parties, and the plants are put near or in the cities of socialist mayors.

Some examples of these silly projects: building windfarms in the middle of the sea, all thanks to the corruption of soocilaist bigshot nicknamed "the emperor of Ostend" due to the massive corruption in that socialist bastion. And then we have biomass powerplants that (each) will use 2 billion of government funds to operate for 15 years, and will burn pellets from the amazon and wood from africa. Yes, this bullshit is "green".

Plus the socialists really want to destroy the belgian energy sector, as they dream of a unified europe. So they want us to get all our energy from neigbouring countries, as nuclear energy suddenly becomes "ok" for them when it's just across our border.. all bullshit, but that is what you get in belgistan. Parties are either incompetent, or actively evil and obvious international kike puppets (come in obvious and slightly less obvious as they on occasion use right/nationalistic retorics to hide the fact that they are also selling us out) .

Is this another meme I don't know about yet?

MUH IODINE
Go to bed Alex. Nobody wants to buy your useless snake oil.

You sound like a retard. How can you get away with cyanide pills?

Jesus christ, those little fuckers look like props from a shitty 70's horror movie. Especially the last one, holy shit. Cesium 137 blaze it. Strontium 90, not even once.

If this happens enough times, one of these kids will basically be superman.

Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette.

What le fuck are you doing giving muslims security passes in your reactors, belgium?

Fuck you belgium, we need nuclear power. We know exactly what would happen if one blew up. Everywhere in the world there would be pressure for "more muslims, less nuclear". Either that or we go full remove kebab… tough to say.

kek

Sorry to be rude, but you clearly are uneducated on the subject, like many of the people posting. I will try to make it simple for you and others to understand:

External radiation exposure commonly cited through scientific studies or laboratory environments and common pleb understanding referencing Jewpedia is completely different when compared to a nuke plant leak/meltdown fallout and/or contamination from warfare munitions.

'Superman being exposed to kryptonite' type thinking is WRONG
In a fallout scenario, there is NOT a kryptonite rock with a spherical bubble representing radiation emanating from a single source.

Instead, Superman breaths/eats/drinks kryptonite microscopic dust that slowly weakens him from the inside out.
He does not have the luxury of his skin and more resilient tissue taking the brunt of alpha and beta decays; his delicate internal organs, bones, and mucus membranes take the abuse
The kryptonite levels in his body never lessen, but are forever increased depending on the amount of contamination in his environment. The rate of damage to his cells is EXPONENTIAL.
If he does not die, he either becomes infertile, or his offspring are far from 'super'

Regardless of Alex Jews, saturating your body (thyroid) with potassium iodine, forces the flushing of radioactive I131. It is not snake oil. Whatever specific product he sells may be, but the pure concept and practice works for I131.

Not so for other isotopes in fallout; need a chelator to fuse with Sr90 and Cs137 and somehow handle/remove it. Any other isotopes (weapons grade?) present in fallout = no cleanup known.

Any product or procedure that markets iodine as a total 'radiation' solution is, in fact, snake oil.

It's a conspiracy on the level of "they're putting something in my food!"