So this youtube celebrity Christina Grimmie (zeldaxlove64) was shot while signing autographs

So this youtube celebrity Christina Grimmie (zeldaxlove64) was shot while signing autographs
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christina-grimmie-dead-video-last-8164579

Odds are there is a video somewhere of her being shot, where is it?

Anyone got pics of the scene of the crime?

pics of her shot preferably

I hope this starts a fucking trend where people go after celebrities like Rhianna, Nikki Minaj, Kanye West and kill the current pop genre for good.

I'm surprised they haven't released any information about the killer yet

where is that goddamn video? There must be one

No because everyone would start to talk about how they where good people and such, which would give them even more credit than before.

I've got $100 says he's black.

no you haven't.

This is the guy, even looks like an autist loser who frequents Holla Forums

there is still no vid?

feel guy

the normies were stealing his waifu

he had no choice.

he was some fucked up stalker, she didn't even know him, he took a road trip with the express purpose of killing her.

The jews and the niggers of course will blame the gun for it, just you watch. Obama speech in 3-2-1, now.

she was pretty based, into sonic and zelda, straight christian, pure waifu with great voice.

I bet the satanist jews did this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAH take that bullet, Stacy! Go be a gamrgrull in hell you shit.

Nigger detected.

>>>/facebook/

Is there any pics at least?

And of course this turned into a gun policy debate. Again.

IF I CAN'T HAVE HER NOBODY CAN REEEEE

off to reddit with you

my sides. R.I.P. to christina tho.

yeah but then they'll be forgotten.
Heard much about Michael Jackson or David Bowie recently? I haven't.

You obviously don't belong here. Kill yourself.

I'm not the other guy, and I have no stakes in this conversation, but you are fucking retarded and need to go back to leddit immediatly you autistic piece of shit. This is not a reddit friendly site faggot.

((also wtf orlando what's going on))

How the fuck does disliking Kancer West make someone a plebbitor? His music is the epitome of trash and he's about as intelligent as a fucking walnut.

Only normies listen to that shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your post makes no sense at all. No one implied that this site was reddit friendly, they were using it as an insult. Have you just not yet figured out how this site works, or are you autistic and struggle to read?

Jesus christ you are one retarded faggot.

Is implying that people that dislike reddit don't belong on the site. Learn to read you autistic redditor faggot. This site isn't for you and will never be for you. No one here likes redditors, everybody considers you the scum of the site and you need to kill yourself.

I can't be the only one who thought her music was trash, right? Maybe the guy just wanted to put an end to terrible music, I for one could reason with that.