I know you all are going to judge me, but I think I fucked up…

I know you all are going to judge me, but I think I fucked up…

My twin sister and I have been having sex since we were both 14(we're 19 now). It isn't something we always do, but we feel very close and comfortable with each other. We really haven't done it since she got serious with her bf, my best friend, but we fucked about 5 weeks ago and we didn't use protection and we were really fucked up and..I think I got her pregnant. She has said anything explicitly, but her bf is confused because they always use protection and ugh I am really fucking worried I fucked up big time.

what should I do? How do I approach this subject with her and if it's a real possibility and she she like keeps it or something wtf

I am really scared now

Here's your new baby.
stale copypasta is stale

stale? I just posted this. just now. with my fingers and that's fucked, be serious, what should I do?

This is why children shouldn't fuck.

Just tell her to grow some balls and be a man about it.

give some advice to

but what you mean

she doesnt have balls

I dunno it just happened from the time we could really do it

Bump

wish I had a twin sister.

what's your race? for scientific purposes

white

kek

Watch out, guys! Unprotected sex may lead to babby! Eat shit, OP, you got what you deserve.

who cares

its' just a baby

tell her …no CONVINCE her it was her BF, the condom must have broke

eventually she will see the ploy and want to believe it so bad, she will tell the BF and your off the hook.

fuck, im like dear ann landers, my advice is so good.

Oh ya, and when the BF eventually breaks up with her

She will be vulnerable
you then tell her, you know its' your baby. And you two should be together, but no one needs to know. Cause you want to take care of her and your baby.

And that is wincest words to grow on.

well… I mean, but I would know it's mine and she would so… I can't live that way I want her to get an abortion need to convince bf to lean that way

but I doubt they would break up

You faggots are still fucking with Kayla? get a life already.

They are going to break up, OP. It's a given.

She's 19, be realistic.

you know Kayla?

Why are twins more likely to do incest? I feel like I always hear stories of twins doin it

First of all OP, your sister is hot as fuck.
Wish I had a twin sister like that.

Secondly, get abortion. Too young for a kid, especially one with your own sister.

FALCON PAWNCH

well we are always so so close and always have been it came natural to explore that

I think she might and thanks yeah I think she is the most beautiful woman I know