Sup faggits

Sup faggits,

It's finally the weekend. What are you all up to besides getting high, jacking off, watching anime, and shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's about it.

same fam, lifes fucking gud

bump

i was actually going to try to make something of myself

don't get me wrong- im still going to get high

and shitpost

i've got big plans for tomorrow! i should be sleeping

you sound like a huge fucking faggit tbh, or 14 years old. what plans do you have besides being a beta adolescent cuck

what plans?

uh.. i have to write a script, and a book (or two) and record some songs and build beowulf cluster supercomputer and design some software and water my garden and repot those tomatoes and change my brakepads and lift weights and i should probably use that celery and carrot and noodle mix to make soup because it's going to go bad if i wait any longer

Fucking kys

you gotta actually go outside to have plans. dont kid yourself, just stay in bed #fam

recommend me an opiate thats easy to get. im a beginner and only had oxy a few times when i had hemorrhoids.

I have to do some homework, and I am studying chords on a guitar. I want to do more than shitpost on Holla Forums this weekend.

How about you don't get drugs?
It won't make you a SJW to quit, and not everybody who doesn't smoke is a SJW.
Stop being so edgy and trying to fit in with retards.

Heroin is probably the easiest to get.

this is thanks to the wart on drugs. like with prohibition, people used to drink spirits. the strongest, most easily transported/hidden drug is given priority.
heroin is retarded. all opiates are retarded. they're too physically addictive and do too much damage. months since i used and i've never had cravings, not even when physically addicted. horrible.
i did smoke 7 bags of crack yesterday however. i slept for about 16 hours and have woken up feeling like a bus ran me over.

Okay thank you carrot. I wont get any drugs.

you should try something new in your life, it may make you interesting

Are you that high?

my breads are a service to the greater Holla Forums community tbh. i like giving back.

also, im interesting af. probably the most interesteing person on all of Holla Forums tbh.

ayo hol up, did yall know dat we wuz kangz
DAS RITE

say something interesting newfriend

fuck outta here faggit, you wish you could be my friend. fucking squares man…

i work at a fortune 50 company and am responsible for a $350MM business.

ebin

easy on the triggers, spergy. if one day you manage shame you may look back and have to get someone to get you a new tripcode

jus kys already

unfortunately cAnt get high bcus police state, so jacking off and sleeping is about it.

and shitposting

This much buttmad

Lol you only think this is unbelievable vause its out of your personal scope of perceivable possibilities. Pretty say tbh. Im undoubtedly the most successful 24 yeat old on Holla Forums. Not a big deal since most of the anons on here are huge faggits but its still tru

tripfags are ok.
youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE
opiates are shit though. most addictive substance known to man, and horribly over-rated imo.
if anything, decent coke is where it's at. until it drives you to psychosis and ruins your life.

Seriously what are you on?

I've been drinking since Sunday. I'm reaching te pit of alcohol abuse and I got fired from work for not showing up twice, had my friend drive us around in a drunken stupor for a couple days and we ran into another car.

Right now drinking wine

This was never a ruse i was just kekking at the buttangry

D'aww

Just csuse good coke is a really good drug doesnt mean shit inre to opis

What are you on, faggot?

just don't really like opiates. heroin makes me itch like crazy, makes me cough up ungodly shit and turns me into a drooling invalid. peruvian fishscale gives me the strength and confidence of a thousand thors. one morning i wake up in a ditch realising it was all an illusion, but it's fun while it lasts, and massively less physically addictive than the zombie powder which is heroin.

Been there. No hangover if you keep going. Least you weren't driving, your friend's fucked.

same fam. this is my least fave part about opis. i take antihistamines tho and that usually does the trick.

stop smoking it and youll like it more. fishscale coke is good as any other drug but hard to find and im too lazy to wash the coke myself.

bump