Official Pony Bread

new pony bread :^)))

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0l4MuQYkZX5abJOc
discord.gg/0l4MuQYkZX8sCTZz
steamcommunity.com/groups/ponybread
github.com/nokosage/Holla
youtube.com/watch?v=s3q84S4EEpg
boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/27607107/hey-mlp-its-been-a-while-since-the-last-one-so
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
youtube.com/watch?v=v_hjtp7TH0g
rabb.it/AnHeroOnCam
youtu.be/Z_xDL4_uXew?t=449
computeralliance.com.au/video-cards
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/688913239
names.mongabay.com/data/hispanic.html
buttercupbabyppg.deviantart.com/art/Minky-Plush-Washing-Guide-526558030
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They grow up so fast.

Trip and shit didn't autofill this thread, kms

they're nature's bandits.

would Fluttershy let me consensually rape her in the hugs?

Ho horrifying.

just missing Wezdor

Can I consensually rape you?

I heard you was eaten by dem bastards. Then your house burn down.

Still the youngest
I dont know if i should be happy or worried

luna is official bread baby

I agree

because i didn't post anything for more than 24 hours? no i'm fine.

I wasn't spreading rumors about the raccoons eating you or anything! Honest!

oui.

they eat everyone eventually.

That's a relive. I downloaded that patch and you have to be in a "public" lobby to get the most out of it.

just fuck him already !!!!
Jesus ruby stop teasing it

Skeery isn't it?

so shall it be

awwww wereoctavia

reminds me of the time you took a shower and your stalker decided you were dead

just a part of life.

We should get skye to admit hes gay

but my penis isn't long enough to reach America

Fuck!!
I cant watch you two be cute anymore its too much for me

it'll never happen sadly. skye is a gay bashing homo

silly me, forgot my own name

Taviwolf howls at Woona!

Blew…..with enough shitposting anything is possible

luna asks taviwolf if she wants to strugglesnuggle

How do you think I felt watching you and Toth? Or watching you and M1ra…

Weretimberwolfs are real!

chickun blitz ftw

ew, i hate public lobbies.
i guess you could always lobby hop until you find a dead one.

i wonder what happened to that guy. since he hasn't posted in a few months i can only assume he died.

the horror!

Woops! I forgot I have to work super early tommorow. Off to bed.

gnight

Was it that bad?
Im sorry for putting you through that torture

I miss them both immensly
secretly hope someone else pops up

There's new super cars too so there's that. but I need to get back at least $1 mill bacl and buy my Windsor again.

Good night, dream of Luna tonight.

It's alright. It wasn't torturous. But hey, cute people will do cute things, and that's just life, ya know?

niiiiight Squirely

*smoooooooooooch*

I'm hungry, but don't know what to make for dinner. What shall I make, Reece?

I love ya ruby

burgers

invite me over

Make donuts

okie doke, gonna run off for about an hour

bb cum back

make something lewd…..

see you soooon

see ya guys in a few

:3

Had some yesterday. Not sure if we have any ground beef left.

I don't tend to think of food a lewd unless it's used for lewd purposes. But seriously, I need to put food in my belly right now, not on my cock.

Hey guys, I fell asleep, how are you all?

Would you (yes, you) hypothetically join a skype group dedicated to 8chponybread?

If I get enough yes's, I'll host one

lonely

sure

Why lonely?

There is already a Steam and a Discord.

because im lonely

Shall we continue?

Have you tried being unlonely?

What is it that we were to continue?

ive tried
but it never seems to work *CRIES*

no one's ever in chat ;-;

Das photoshop

Both of them?

What've you tried?
perhaps its time to try something new!

Yuck, definitely.
Well, one option is to remove the speech bubble entirely, which I think would be good.
Could also have altered text version, but I dunno what to make it say

New xploitable just 4 u.

bitch wheres my mony

Here's one for the mean time, you just tell me if you want any text

Smokey

Ear fixed.

Fuck you Drybones △

Nightly Goodnight thread

Special goodnight goes to
Reece

gnight

Aw shucks, it was nothing

jej

I appreciate it none the less

what's the discord server info?

i have to sleep. goodnight everyone

discord.gg/0l4MuQYkZX5abJOc

hooroo

expired :

Oh. Someone should take that off of the Steam profile.

I just got an amazing idea. Everyone knows what keeps humanity from achieving peace, the perfect utopia. It's nigers. Righ, so what we need to do is immigrate from the infected areas, This means we must abandon the USA. We need to build a massive compound in the middle of nowhere, some place no one would ever EXPOCT US X-DDD to be. Deep in the amazon. In this compound we shall impose out own government and conceal ourselves from the outside world, and dedicate our lives to achieve technological greatness, and this means really dedicate ourselves to it, we will secretly contact the savants of the world and harbor them, treat them as Gods, we will achieve technological greatness that far surpasses what we have now, by the year 2050 we will be flying around in UFOs, our bodies gone, our minds preserved in animatronic skeletons. People wont even know what to make of us and we will not explain how we came to be, only let them assume we are extraterrestrial technology sent from far away to deliver judgement on the creatures of earth. At this point we will be living behind the moon, having destroyed all previous lesser humans satellite technology to prevent our detection, on on December of 2051 we will rush earth to deliver judgement and deem the dark humans an unfavorable genetic aberration that needs to be cleansed. We will shoot all the niggers into the sun and nobody will be able to stop us.

So, actually become the Illuminati.

discord.gg/0l4MuQYkZX8sCTZz

I don't know why discord doesn't have links that don't expire..

sounds like a plan

Why not upload our conscious to the internet and have 10 kids every generation, grow our wealth after we 'die' and offer our families when they're hundreds of thousands strong money to over throw the governemnt

actually, I have change the discord link on steamcommunity.com/groups/ponybread

to use a discord link that has no expiration date, someone used one of those links that expire after a while

Excellent.

Well.. I guess we could do that as well.

back

The illuminati wants to do this?

Morning

Reece is finally here to #MakeBreadGreatAgain

how does eating cheerios make Holla Forumsread great again?

You're tonguing tiny little holes.
Skitty likes that

tell me whether you're going to start spamming pictures of your boyfriends asshole so I can just filter you right now you fucking fuck face flehmening faggot freak

dunno but get to work already boy, I aint getting any younger overhear y'know

The point is, I want in on your plan.

my ADHD doesn't let me create a piano roll that sticks to one mood

Fine.
No asshole.
Promise

Huheauheuaehue

this nicca

Hey skitty could I get your filter

I forgot how overwhelmingly gay skye is

Not even.

Top lel

You must be mistaken.
He is not gay.

mine just lets me point and click posts to hide them, I don't think you will like it that much. Maybe you might like noko's filter better (can't be used with mine)

github.com/nokosage/Holla Forums-Filter/blob/master/8chanFilter.user.js

I'll give you mine if you still want it. but this one lets you completely hide a post, you need to know regular expression to use it right

why can't my foreskin do that?

I want yours.

k

k

Do what?
Pull back?

You got an extra chromosome to make up for it

for some reason my foreskin doesn't act like foreskin, my head is always out and the foreskin just sort of acts like back skin…. it literally hurts to even try putting the foreskin over my head to try and cover it…. people have legit thought that I was circumcised in the past because of my crazy foreskin

at least you don't get cheesy….

That is… Peculiar
Sounds like major phimosis, but the tip of your dick got trapped outside, not in.
I guess it could be worse?

You can borrow mine for a bit

i guess it's better in some ways…. i've seen some people say uncircumcised peens look gross because the foreskin can make them look like those sand creature thingies . i guess i got the best of both and can say that i didn't need a foreskin stealing doctor to do it!

No, it's not the best of both.
You have all the negatives of no foreskin (ie no protection for sensitive tip) and the only benefit is no smegma. Which really isn't a problem if you fucking wash daily…

Lunaposting

Ok, stupid Holla Forums and its text limit.. This script likes to forget filtered posts sometimes when ou refresh.if (active_page == 'thread') { var storage = { get: function() { var posts = localStorage.getItem("filteredPosts." + board_name);if(posts !== null) return posts.split(',');return null }, set: function (item) { if(filtered.length > 750) filtered.shift();filtered.push(item);localStorage.setItem("filteredPosts." + board_name, filtered) }, clear: function(){ localStorage.setItem("filteredPosts." + board_name, []) } } var point = document.querySelector('.favorite-boards'), btn = document.createElement('a'), txt_inact = '[FILTER: INNACTIVE]', txt_act = '[FILTER: ACTIVE]', filteractivestate = false, clr = document.createElement('a'), elems = document.querySelectorAll(".reply"), filtered = storage.get() || []; btn.innerText = txt_inact; btn.setAttribute('style', 'float: right;'); btn.setAttribute('href', 'javascript:setstatefilter()'); point.appendChild(btn); clr.innerText = '[Reset]'; clr.setAttribute('style', 'float: right;'); clr.setAttribute('href', 'javascript:storage.clear()'); point.appendChild(clr); function setstatefilter() { filteractivestate = filteractivestate !== true;btn.innerText = ((filteractivestate == true) ? txt_act : txt_inact); } function fuckThisPost(e, elem, override) { if(!filteractivestate && !override) return; storage.set(elem.id); elem.setAttribute('style', 'display:none'); elem.nextSibling.setAttribute('style', 'display:none') } $(document).on('new_post', function(e, post) {post.setAttribute('onClick', 'fuckThisPost(event, this)')}); for (item in elems) { for(index in filtered) if(filtered[index] === elems[item].id) fuckThisPost(null, elems[item], true); if(typeof elems[item] === 'object') elems[item].setAttribute('onClick', 'fuckThisPost(event, this)'); }}Keep in mind I had made this as a joke just to mess with anons and make them think I was correctly filtering them.

Thank you kindly.

So your filter doesn't work?

lol, the only problem I've ever had with my head always sticking out is sometimes the zipper on my jeans…. can hurt quite a bit tbh

find me some more Luna with Fluttershy pics plz… also how do Wezzer

That sounds like the opposite of fun

Doesn't work on Firefox.

it's fun when it goes in your mouth

Never tried that reecey

Just leaving. See you all in the evening!

No, wait.

aww… bye bye

hmmm… what to do this morning i wonder

I dunno, play tf2

You mean aside from fap, right?

Raptorrrr

don't have it on te ol' laptop

How're you?

Do you have photoshop?

Hey sexy, come here and sit on my lap…

just GIMP

okay i think thanks… just having a dull kind of morning. how's the Rap?

daily reminder to stay hydrated

almost forgot

youtube.com/watch?v=s3q84S4EEpg

I'm ok.
Just watching southpark and uninstalling stuff

you could all be listening to limp bizkit right now

but you're not

because you're fucking LOSERS

There's a collab happening on /mlp/ if you wanted to add anything. I've already done a few tiles myself, so it wold be interesting to see yours

boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/27607107/hey-mlp-its-been-a-while-since-the-last-one-so

But I'm a sucker like I said
Fucked up in the head, not

is this good?

interesting

hey

like a trump

hey

like a trump

hey

like a trump

hey

like a trump

Ear fixed again.

I'm going to bed, night all

why does Applejack have the element of honesty if she's-a lion' so much

Night Scotch

That's the joke!
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

webms are better tbh

Wow.

Didn't realize that, it was actually working but seems firefox likes to have text set in elements a different way…this one works nowif (active_page == 'thread') { var storage = { get: function() { var posts = localStorage.getItem("filteredPosts." + board_name); if (posts !== null) return posts.split(','); return null }, set: function(item) { if(storage.last == item) return; filtered = storage.get() || []; if (filtered.length > 750) filtered.shift(); filtered.push(item); localStorage.setItem("filteredPosts." + board_name, filtered); storage.last=item; }, clear: function() { filtered = []; localStorage.removeItem("filteredPosts." + board_name) } } var point = document.querySelector('.favorite-boards'), btn = document.createElement('a'), txt_inact = '[FILTER: INNACTIVE]', txt_act = '[FILTER: ACTIVE]', filteractivestate = false, clr = document.createElement('a'), elems = document.querySelectorAll(".reply"), filtered = storage.get() || []; btn.textContent = txt_inact; btn.setAttribute('style', 'float: right;'); btn.setAttribute('href', 'javascript:setstatefilter()'); point.appendChild(btn); clr.textContent = '[Reset]'; clr.setAttribute('style', 'float: right;'); clr.setAttribute('href', 'javascript:storage.clear()'); point.appendChild(clr); function setstatefilter() {filteractivestate = filteractivestate !== true;btn.textContent = ((filteractivestate == true) ? txt_act : txt_inact);} function fuckThisPost(e, elem, override) { if (!filteractivestate && !override) return;if(filteractivestate) storage.set(elem.id); elem.setAttribute('style', 'display:none'); elem.nextSibling.setAttribute('style', 'display:none') } for (item in elems) { for (index in filtered) if (filtered[index] === elems[item].id) fuckThisPost(null, elems[item], true); if (typeof elems[item] === 'object') elems[item].setAttribute('onClick', 'fuckThisPost(event, this)'); } $(document).on('new_post', function(e, post) { post.setAttribute('onClick', 'fuckThisPost(event, this)')});}

I need MOAR.

IT WORKS BETER THAN UR HEAD IF YOU EQUATE (BUG=DOESN'T WORK)

I fixed that anyway stop stop being a baby.. this is why I didn't want to post it, didn't want to make it work flawlessly, it's a pain in the ass…

Oh, well. Goodnight than.

Then

it's annoying how webm hovering works here. stupid video always goes to the side and likes to hide behind the retard text box

yes

Agree.

glad we agree

youtube.com/watch?v=v_hjtp7TH0g

owl city + drugs is good

Killed a fly with an electric fly swatter. Couldn't see where it went. Put away the electric fly swatter. Laid down on my bed and saw the fly twitching on my pillow. Used a piece of paper to move him outside. Whether he's alive or dead now, doesn't matter, he'll be spider food.

No thanks.

dat's brutal af

What's the matter?

I'm not sure how to be any more clear than that.

I killed a 4ft rattlesnake with a 12 gauge slug 5 hours ago, I should have taken a pic before my uncle threw it in his truck to show it to the neighbored… they had called me to tell me there was one around their home and had bit their dog so I took a spotlight and the shotty to go erase that bitch

I accidentally went into post it mode in NP++

how the fuck do I exit this batshit insane view mode? why does it even exist? who was the retard with the fucking idea

Looking at the wikipedia entry for "fly killing devices", it seems that electric fly swatters are designed to have "not enough electrical discharge to kill a human, even in the unlikely event that the current were to travel from arm to arm across the heart." So many of them don't fully kill flies, but do sort of stun them.

So it's like Pikachu used Thunder Wave on Venonat and tossed it into an Ariados nest.

You ever used wax slugs in that shotty?

would you zap me with one, if I was being naughty?

more ninjask than venonat

Whatchya up to?

Nothing ever

The fuck are wax slugs

I got the regular kind BOOM BOOM bietch

best day ever

Decidedly ordinary.

No, those things fucking hurt.

I'd bend you over my knee and spank your bare bottom.

Ah, true. Ninjask are more annoying shits anyways. Venonat at least evolves into the cooler Venomoth.

See embed related.

huh, I don't understand

the video explains how the wax keeps the birdshot together but what's the actual intended use for these?

they seem cheaper and shittier than full on hollow point slug shot

I remember the days of pokesav'd wonderguard spiritomb, which could only be hit by fire fang of all things

I'm glad for you :3

Why doesn't anyone in pokemon world have gun? I want to see an alternate version of pokemon where all the pokemons get shot, like safari hunter , africa style

best show ever

Idea is to make a giant fucking hole in your target. Rather than having birdshot scatter, all of the kinetic energy of the birdshot is just dumped into one target. Can you imagine being shot in the chest with a wax slug? You'd get fucking rekt.

Well duh.. That still doesn't answer the question of what are the advantages. I'm beginning to think it's a price thing.

I'm going to get some later.

fucking LMAO

guns are illegal in the pokemon world and if guns are illegal then people can't have guns

I would still have them, take me to pokeworld.

ummm

no you won't

that would be breaking the law

It's not a price thing. It's a size of the fucking exit wound thing.

See episode 35 of the Pokemon anime. Banned in the US because Ash got a gun pointed at him or something.

Oh, right.. wouldn't want to do that.

I'm assuming you've at least played a pokemon game?

I would have thought the exit wound from a regular slug would be larger since the slug typically splits into threee large pieces, travels faster as well. I can't find anything on the internet comparing them but I still like the idea. I had never heard of them. Mainly because I send friends to go pick up ammo for me. I hate going myself so I never see the other options.

Well, maybe one of these days when I get a shotgun of my own, I'll do some tests comparing the exit wound sizes. Whatever can do the most damage to someone's internal organs while simultaneously doing the least amount of damage to whatever's behind them will become the new home defense slug.

I played a lot of tazos back in school. I was addicted to that stuff.

😜💞💋♥️❤️👄👄💦💖💋♥️❤️😜💞💦💦💦👄💖💖💦👄❤️♥️😜💗👅💗😭😭😂💗💓😍💞💋💖💖💦👄❤️♥️💋😍💖💦👄💋💋💦💖💋♥️❤️👄👄💦💖💋❤️♥️💋👄💦💦💖💋♥️💞😍💓💗💗😜👅💗💗💞♥️💋👄❤️💖😍😍🤔🤔😂😂😭😭😁😁🙇🏻🙇🏻😡😡👿👿💗💞💞💋😜♥️👄💦💖

I really like this pony.

I had tazos, that was the shit

Nice dubs

💞💗😭💓💋♥️👄💦💦♥️♥️😜💗💞💖💦💦👄😜❤️♥️💗♥️💞👄👄♥️♥️😜💋👄💦💖♥️❤️😜💗😭😍💞💦💋😭👄💖💦💦👄♥️♥️👄💦💖💖❤️😜💓😍😭💗♥️👄💦💦

Cloud Kicker?
If you ask Ruby, I'm sure they'll dump a heap for you.

More!

Thanks bae. I apologize in advance 😬😬🙇🏻🙇🏻😭😭😔😔👄❤️💦♥️💋❤️💖💖

yeah I used to love that game in PE class, that's what we'd all play lmao

neat

i really like the person who usually posts that pony… i'm guessed you're not him though

Yes. Pretty pony.

fuckin KEK

dat image

Nope, I'm sage.

💞😍💓😜😍💗💞😍💗😭💖❤️👄💦♥️💋😜👄❤️💗💖💦👄💗👄💖💗❤️😜💦💦👄❤️💗❤️👄👄💦💦💖❤️😜❤️💗👄😭💖💦💦
Attn: Ponyfags!! I'm a gril btw and I need ur cum. Please fap to either the ponies or this 3DPD. I will feel it through the astral plane!!

💖💋💗👄💦💖💗♥️😍😜😭💋💋💦💖💗💗💦💖💖💗❤️😍💓😭💞😜😜💓💞💋😜💗💗👄💦💖💗💦👄❤️♥️💗👄💦💖💖💗♥️💋💞

I like Philly's.

😍💓💞♥️💞💋💗💦💦👄💋❤️💖💋😍😍💓😜💞💋💦💗♥️💞😜❤️👄♥️💗💦👄💋😜😜❤️👄💋💞👄💦💦♥️💞💞💋💦💗♥️💗💦💋💗💦👄💖❤️💞💞💋♥️💦👄💋💗💦

*snuggles*
This person should go to bed soon though, because it is 4 in the morning.

Me too bby♥️💋♥️❤️♥️💋💦💦❤️♥️💞👄💋💦💦

Dubs

Its 6am here..

Don't sleeo, that's for Normie's.

(✅)
Goodnight, ponyfriend! 💋👄💋💋❤️♥️💞💗💖❤️👄💋👄💋❤️♥️❤️💞💋💋

I don't think we ever played, we just collected.

I'm sure you'll find a heap in deviant art and… well… if you want to see true unadulterated cancer and autism, then I can suggest derpibooru, but I mean… yeah… be warned.

I know right?

😜💖💓😍💓😭💖💓😍💗👄💋❤️💦❤️💞💖♥️💋👄👄♥️💞😍😍😜😍💓💖♥️❤️💖👄♥️💦💋💋💦♥️♥️❤️💋👄♥️💋👄

💗💖💞❤️💖💦♥️💋♥️❤️👄💦💋♥️❤️💖💗😍😜💓💓💗😜😜😍💞💖❤️💦💋♥️❤️💓💗💞😜😍♥️💦❤️💖💞♥️❤️😍💦💋💋💞😍💞💖❤️💦❤️❤️💦😍😍💞💓💞💖❤️❤️♥️💦❤️❤️💗💋❤️💦♥️

😍💞👄👄😍💓😜💞💖👄💖💦❤️💋💋👄💖💦💦

💓😭😜💓💗♥️💖😜💋❤️😍💦👄😍😜💋😍👄💦❤️💋😜😍💖💦👄♥️💞💖❤️👄💖💦💦💖💦💦💖👄❤️💋💖💦💦💦

not to be harsh, cos i legit like it but is CK pregnant in that pic? her belly looks prrrrty and big

💖💋💗👄♥️💞💦💓👄💦💋💓💞👄💦💋❤️💖💋💦👄💖♥️❤️👄💦💞💦

huh, weird. it was pretty popular here

crap, wrong reply. meant to reply to

New favorite pony.

(✅)
I think you replied to the rong among mang 💖👄💦❤️💖♥️💋💦❤️♥️💗💓💞😍💞❤️💦💖💗💦👄♥️💓💞💗♥️👄💦💖💓💓❤️👄♥️♥️

No prob bby 💋💋👄❤️❤️💖👄💋💋💖❤️👄👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💋👄

TopKek

Sex bot..

Possibly? In the fanfic she stars in, she sleeps around a lot, although she's more on the lesbian side. She could just be fatter than normal in that pic though.

Anyways, bed time for realsies. Nini Reece~

Trip off

💖💋❤️👄💋💗♥️💋👄❤️♥️💗💓💖😍💞💓😍💓💖💋👄💖💓💗💦💋💋👄👄💖♥️💦💗👄❤️💖💓💗✅😜😍💓💓💖✅😍💞💓💖💋❤️💦💋💦💗💖💦💋❤️💖💦💋💖❤️

♥️👄💋💦❤️👄💦💦💖💗♥️👄😍💓💦💦💦💋💖💞♥️😍💓💞💦💋👄💗♥️💦💋💗♥️💋💓❤️💦👄💞♥️💦👄💦💋♥️❤️💦💗♥️❤️

For what purpose?

Definitely popular but it was more about collecting, a few fringes played, but it was more a cock measuring contest of which tazos and how many you had

awwww… come back soon plz

💗💞😍💞💓💖👄💦💋♥️❤️💋💖💞💦💦💋💖💓💞💋💦💗💗💞💓👄♥️💞💦💓😍😍💞💓♥️💋

Lucky guy

That's my other favorite pony.

Hasta manana.

No filter bu trip, or name!

I'm a bloody attention whoar!!
❤️💞👄💞💋💦💦👄💦💋♥️💗💖💖💦💋❤️💦💦💋💞💗👄❤️💖💦💦💞💗😜😍💖👄💦👄❤️💖💋💞👄💦

You ragging?

You mean us!!! It's raining cum!!

I can't stop getting
Dubs

she's very adorabubble

(✅)

On tripcodes? No way! Or did you mean am I on the rag?
No but it feels damn close bby!!
♥️❤️👄💦💋💞👄💦❤️❤️👄💖💖💋💞👄💦💖❤️❤️💦💦👄❤️💦💦💋💞👄💦💦

💞💗💖👄💞💗👄♥️💋💗💓💗💖👄💦💋💦👄❤️💖😍💦😍💖💗💖💦♥️💋💦👄😍💓♥️💋💦👄💦💋💖💞💋👄💦💋👄💦💖💋💦👄💋💖👄💦💋

♥️💖💋💦❤️💦♥️❤️💞😍💖😭😜😜💓♥️😜♥️💗❤️💋💦💖💦💋❤️💞👄💋❤️💦💖

Dubs!

💗👄💞❤️💋💦👄❤️💦💖♥️💞💦💞💗💋💦👄💦❤️💦💋💗♥️💖💦👄❤️💦💋👄👄❤️👄💋💖♥️😍😍💗👄❤️💞👄❤️👄💋♥️💗💓💗😭😜😍💗😍💗👄❤️♥️💖👄💋💦👄❤️💦👄💗💗😍👄💞💓💞❤️💦💞💗👄❤️💞💗💋💦❤️😭💗😜😜💗💓💞😍😍😍💗👄❤️💦💦💦💦

💓💖💋💗💋👄💗💋👄💗💋❤️♥️💖💋💦💗💖👄💋💗💋💦💋💗💗💦💋💋👄💋👄💋💗💦👄👄💋💞😍😍😭♥️💖💓😍💗💋💖💞👄💋💦💦

😍💖💋💦💗💦👄❤️💦💋💦👄❤️💖💦💋💗💦❤️😍💞♥️💓💞💦💗💖💋💦👄👄💋💦💖💦❤️❤️💦💋👄💦💦

I love her..

💖💋❤️❤️💗♥️💓💞😍😍♥️💞💓😍♥️💓💞💦💦🙇🏻😍♥️💖💋💦❤️💖💋👄💗💗♥️♥️💓❤️💦💋💖💗👄💋💦💦

lol

😍💖💋👄💖💦💋❤️♥️💋👄💦💖😍💞💗💓💞💖♥️❤️💋👄💋👄💋👄

💗💖💋💦❤️💦💖💋👄♥️💖💋💦♥️💖❤️💞💦💋💗♥️💋💦❤️💖💋❤️💦♥️😍💖💗💞💓💗💗😍💖💖😜💗😍💖💋❤️💋💖💦❤️💦💋👄💋👄💋💦💦❤️💖

👄💋👄💋❤️👄❤️👄💋💖👄💗👄💞♥️👄💓♥️💞👄💗❤️♥️👄💋👄💋❤️💦👄💦💦👄💦💦❤️😍😍

Skitty's weekend.

❤️❤️💖👄♥️💖💖💗💓💞😍💓❤️😜💖😍👄❤️♥️💓💗💞💗💓😜😍💦💖❤️👄

💖💋👄💖💗😍😍🙇🏻🙇🏻😍💞♥️😭😭💞💖😭💞♥️💦💖💋👄💖💦

😭😭😭💓😭😭😭💓😭😭💓💞💗😍💓💞💗💞😍😭😍💞😍😭💋💖💞👄

Dubs

💖💞💋💞💖👄💞💋💞💖👄💞💋💖💞👄❤️💞💋👄💞❤️💞💖💋

You are aware this actually happened just a few miles from my house?

Yup, and you spent the night in prison :3

Checked

YAASSSSS!!! Ty fam tbqh I've gotten a lot of h8 today, smdh. Do y'all want me to stop my spam for now? 💗💗😭💗😭💗😭😭💗❤️😍😍😭💗❤️👄💞💞😍

Never

They were super nice tho sage! I'm a love bot, not a h8 bot! 😭😭😭😭💗😭💗😭💗😭

💖💞💗❤️💋👄💋❤️💖💗💖💞💓♥️♥️💋💗❤️👄💋❤️💖💦💦💖💦

More like cum bot

💞♥️💦❤️👄❤️💋💦💖👄💗❤️💞😍♥️💞😍😜♥️😜💓💓♥️❤️💋👄

Dubs Bot

do you have any lesbo buttplay pics? i wouldn't mind some tbh

Ayes that too lol💖♥️👄💦💖💋💦💖♥️💦👄💖💦💞❤️💖💋💦💋👄💓💋

Who me? 😳😳 Naw fam, I'm sorry. I'm mostly about cum is puss to form babby 😭😭😓☹️😰😓

Did u take the brown pill m8 ?

soup
How's you?

♥️💗❤️💞👄💓💗💦❤️💋👄💋💖💋❤️😍♥️💦😍💗💓♥️👄

💖💞💗💋💦❤️💖♥️😍😍👄💦❤️💦💋💞❤️💗❤️😍💦💓💦👄💋💦💖💦❤️💋

This is all very gross.

💖💗👄💋💦👄💖💗💦❤️💋💦👄💖💗😍💞💦♥️👄♥️😜💞💖👄💦

The 3D or 2D? 😭😭😳😳😭😰😳😭💗❤️💗❤️💋👄

All of it.

3D?

about to have a lil lunch methinks

chicken curry will have to do, i'm too hungry to wait to make anything fancier

whatchoo doin

3dpd m8

😭😭😳😭😳😳😭😳😭😳😳😓😓☹️☹️😔
But skittish I must spam…should I go and defy sage? He is a friend to Holla Forums and a new pony thread will be made regardless. 🤔🤔😁😬☹️😔😓😭💖❤️💖❤️💗

Back is… twisted into knots.
I'm dizzy as unholy fuck.

and I'm watching kung fu panda 1

Aye aye baby! 💋❤️👄💗💖❤️💋💦♥️👄😍💋😳❤️👄💋💗💖❤️👄💦😍😜💋👄

Do what ya do m7

Check em

Shit

Trips

how'd you manage that?

You can do whatever you want. I am not too concerned with what you do around me.

❤️💖💋💗👄❤️💖♥️♥️😭💞😜😍♥️👄💖❤️👄💋👄💗💖👄❤️
Did you anons know that since early this year Inhave been getting wet af to Holla Forums cheering and lusting after these lewds. Shit was
HAWT, FAM!!

That reminds me, I downloaded zootopia but my shitty memory totally forgot that. I need to watch it.

stress.
that's all.

You ponyfags are chill af. I like that!! ♥️♥️💞❤️💗💖❤️💋👄💋👄💋👄💗💗💞♥️💖

o I'm sorry

how's flying going anyway?

💞♥️💞💗💖😍♥️😜💞💓💞👄💋❤️💓💞❤️❤️💗👄💦👄💦💗👄💦💦💗❤️

♥️💓💞♥️♥️👄💦💖♥️💓👄💋😍😍💓😜♥️💖😜💋👄💞♥️👄💋👄💞♥️💋💗💖♥️💋💓♥️💋👄💦♥️💖💞😍♥️💋👄💋💓💞♥️💓💋👄💗💋♥️💓😍😜😍😜♥️💖😭😭♥️😭😭♥️😍💓💋💋👄💗💋👄💗

💓❤️💖💗💋👄💖💞❤️💓💞💦😍💖😜💓❤️💦💋♥️👄👅💓😂😂❤️😜💓😍😭💓💗💦👄♥️💞💓💗💖💞💋♥️👄💓💦💦😍💓💦💞💦💗💖👄💗😭😜❤️💞💓💓👄💦💗💖👄💓💞😍💦♥️💓💗💓💞😜💓💞😍👅👅😃😃😀😂💓😍😂❤️💓💗♥️👄💓💞💓💓💞😍💦👄😭❤️💗💞❤️❤️😜💓❤️♥️💗♥️💓💞♥️💓💦💞💗👄💓💓💓👄💦👄💦♥️💦♥️💞💞💞💦💓👄❤️❤️❤️

💞💋♥️❤️♥️💦💗💓👄💋💦♥️💖❤️😍💓😜😭💓👅💗💖💦❤️♥️💦👅💋💖💦💞♥️💗😍😭😂💖💋😳💗💦♥️♥️💖💋💦💋💋💦💞💓♥️♥️💋💦♥️💦❤️💖💋💦💗💋❤️💋💗💞😍💋💖💞💗💗👅😍😍💖💗💗😜😭😭💋💖💗💗👅💋💗💗💞💖💦💖💋💖💋💋💞💦💦💞💦💞💖💖💗😍😍💖💞💞💗💓💞💖💋💋💖💦♥️💋♥️💋♥️💋💦💋💦💋💗💞💓♥️💓♥️💓💗💋💞💓😍😍💋💖😜💗💖💖💞💗💦♥️💞💋♥️♥️💋😜👅👅💋💖💞💦💦💋💦💋♥️♥️💋♥️💋💓💦♥️💋💋♥️💗💖💓♥️💞💞💓💖💞💞💓💞

💗💖👄❤️❤️💖👄💗💦💖💦♥️💋💓💓❤️👅💦💓💖😍💗👄💦💦💖

It's going great :3

👄❤️💦❤️♥️💋💦💗💦💞👅💗😍💦👄❤️💋💦👄👄👄💞💞👄💓♥️♥️❤️👄💖💦💗💓💓💋

So what's it like being a normie turned on by normie porn?

tfw you realize that in 421 posts this beautiful bread will die

Don't you mean 415?

do something productive then!

GUYS I FOUND SKITTY!
DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES!

that math was correct a few posts ago… just sayin'

I am offended simply by how faggy he looks. Not going to watch/10

Lol, you'd love him though :P

I'm heading to bed.
goodnight

aww nite

I actually already watched this. My great grandfather and uncle were 33° Masons. Spoiler: the lizards aren't real.

Talking about illuminati, this reminded me of this rock.

It was given to me by a Mexican man who was a friend of the family, he would visit occasionally and speak to us, usually mentioning things about how he admired our home and my family. He was a drug addict who progressively worsened over the years. Just a few months ago he came to my home one last time to give me a bag and tell me some motivational things I can't recall atm. I opened the bag an inside was this strange triangular rock, it was pretty amusing and I thought nothing of it aside from its strange shape. When I woke up the next morning I received news the man had hung himself out back at a horse stable. I'm not sure if I had mentioned this here when it happened.

Good night.

Anyone up for some ironic meth abuse?

why is she in such pain

Good morning!

Lets join club penguin and help kids microwave things.

I used to play a lot of Club Penguin back in the day.

hey how's it going

any highlights?

Just kinda dicking around until it is time to get ready for work.

If you guys want to join us on rabbit, I have a friend showing us shit he got while in Cuba.
rabb.it/AnHeroOnCam

who is the guy on cam?

a bread member?

So I decided to take a stab at creating a logo for my buddys web design development studio "Beluga Soft". As a programmer this is my first forray into the design world.

What do you guys think?

be nice… it's my first time atisting :)

Some fuccboi I shitpost with. it is his face

How the fuck do you abuse meth ironically?

MIW is gone now, you can come back

nvm

Oh, I didn't leave because of them.. It's just that I was watching a show somewhere else..

you're late to the bread today

I was here this morning, and I'm here at 4 o clock because I finish work early on Friday…

The Red Cross is harassing me. I'm supposed to be on a no call list.

Holy fucking shit look at you cunt, badabing badaboom

huh, didn't notice that before

haha man im not an addict it's a fucking joke, get a sense of humour lmAO

What twilight zone backwards logic are you using today?

Intriguing conclusion.

Apparently I am the asshole and it's definitely not the british homolusting gaylord version of blewberry.

death

no u

there are no versions of me. Just me.

thats some sexy momlestia right there tbh fam

you won't ever get to Equestria with a negative attitude like that

How lewd.

heya Reecey!

Eyup
He's a slut

Love ya kid

how do

purdy good havin breakfast. howabout you?

Who are you calling lewd, you degenerate?!

No u

degeneracy is fun!

really tired tbh, can't sleep though because i have a slightly busier weekend this weekend.

Hopefully a fun one!

havent had a party pony thread in a minute

Yes, but my degeneracy is different than your degeneracy.

aww im sorry. everypony needs plenty of sleep! mayube you can get a nap later and wuby will come molest you in your sleep. its something to look forward to

yeah yours is groooossss! that sticky white stuff'd get in her hair and feathers and stuff. ewwwwww

Oh, momma

mmmaybe, couple of people I know are in the area and really wanted to see me. so they'll be visiting me Saturday evening and possibly Sunday too if they have time. there might be alcohol and such…. not sure if I should throw everything pony related i have into my little office until they're gone lol.

Opinion on crotchtits

never been a fan really

gay

gay diaper porn!

do you like foalcon? just curious, not judging or anything

definitely not. we had a gang of fillyfuckers that hung out here and despite my posting fillies, they didnt seem to like me at all.

I'd recommend it.

Just curious, how'd you get into diapers?

FTFY

he was born with a developmental disorder

dunno, been a long time kinda thing. internet helped me figure out it was a generally accepted fetish and there were others into it, so that was nice. I dont know what the fuck people did with their weird shit before that.

it isn't

cool cool, i really don't care if people are into filly stuff or not. I was just curious because your big fetish is diapers and… y'know when you have your fetish on pictures of fillies it just made me wonder

yeah lol, or maybe I could just say that my "niece" that nobody except me knows about was staying the night and left her toys behind… the whole niece excuse has helped me out before!

DID SUMPONY SAY AUSTISM?

Your mom was born with a cock

sadponyface.png

thats totally fair, no, nothin to do with fillies. most of my pics arent of fillies, even. you stay away from those fillyfuckers, Reecey. they can smell the young on you and they'll do naughty things

youtu.be/Z_xDL4_uXew?t=449

That's… Weird?

yeah I try not to go near that stuff anyway, lolicon/shota is very illegal in the UK apparently, so foalcon is probably the same.

I doubt it. until they can attach a name to something and legislate against it, it isnt illegal. The best part about people like babseed is that eventually they'll force parliament to legislate against fucking cartoon underage ponies.

I personally think that the foal/loli/shota stuff is weird, but it shouldn't be illegal. No kids are hurt in the production of it.

lol, well I've only ever used the niece excuse a couple of times for when I'm in a shop buying a pony magazine…

I'll just say to the person at the counter, "haha yeah my niece loves the show"… makes me feel less awkward buying it

Whats the discord?

They probably know.

I couldnt care either way, but I really like the idea of the English parliament having to discuss that question.

Imagine their faces, looking at it all. If they ban loli, cartoon horse porn is next.

"question to the right honorable gentleman from Surrey on Thames… What might the right honorable gentleman say that small japanese boy is performing on the woman with the rather giant…. tits…?"

would you drink Celestia's sunny D?

Mornin'

hello

Yes

nice.

Imagine being in Luna's spot here.

i actually saved that luna/celestia picture, very hot

I need some fresh princest, please post some.

Heyya reeces puffs

do you have this ?

Yes. Doesn't even have to be sexual, just princest.

how's you?

you have this?

No.

Luna's giving sleeping Celestia the lewd eyes

Heyya reeces puffs>>5854797

Looking for something to do today
All my friends are busy and i dont have any chairs to build because i took this week off
So im bored

Dont know what happened here

god fucking damn it

huhuhuh

Morning, Holla Forumsread!

sup

afternoon Ruby!

Nothing much, just chilling.

Ayyyy, Blewbles. How are you?

bout to do some bbqin!

Mmm… Blewberry BBQ… must be the best smelling BBQ for several blocks, I'll bet.

Pony?

NoPony.

d'awww thanks ruby! i'll save you a plate

pony

Baloney

Justin ilu ;~;

I wanted to be an astronaut, but everyone keeps telling me the sky's the limit.

Well done.

It's raining very hard right now, I think the power may go out soon. The lightning is intense.

your rain dance was too powerful!

Stay safe Skittah!

Hiya Rap!

How're you Canon?

I'm well, I'm pretty sure I've transfered everything onto the new comptuer… I'm going to do a final sweet at 2 to make sure then delete it from this one before setting up some stuff for my dad

Just last week I recall asking khan for a song name for this super jazzy music in a webm he posted in bread, I got no answers. Now, there it is again.

The power already went out 4 times. This is gay af

Is there a drought dance?

Yeah, there is, but its far more damaging than the rain.
You risk the land never seeing water again as well as the soil becoming sand.

Does anyone know what the "expirimental niceness thread" is?
I see porn, gore, cringe and other good stuff being posted but I don't know the context.

Doin good, just chillin, watched first match of Euro 2016, a bit boring, also submitted a piece my project to our uni's moodle, just gonna chill I guess, how's u?
also how's the new pc? :P

damn that sucks!
also do you live in those huge square-like pieces of land that got struck by lightning alot?

Well, in relation to the new PC, this just happened;

computeralliance.com.au/video-cards

Now I dunno what to do… the 1070's are literally 500 dollars cheaper…

I don't know what you mean but this was all fairly rare until 2016.I don't think it's rained this much in years.

ahh.. that's quite the gap indeed!

What was your budget for the card? also there's some custom 1070 reviews up (including the MSI one), guess you could check them and decide if you really wanna get the best for that price, or settle for something that can still get the job done but not the best

I was looking at the lightning map when you said there was alot of lightning around you and I saw it's happening over rectangular shaded areas… I'm not sure what those are.. like if you look on google earth over McCook you see rectangular patches of land.. what are those supposed to be?

and here the past few years we had a bit of snowfall in winter which is pretty damn rare as well

meh

well, honestly its more about hype than budget at this point haha

In school they never taught us about hamburgers or steak

Those prices are still pretty damn high! I just hope they won't be that high when they get here, $582 for a x70 card.. damn!
970s are priced similar to here, the cheapest new 970 here costs 493Aud

hmm I wonder if I can find how much they used to cost here when the first stock arrived..

There's an issue with the 970's using memory though, I forget exactly though

The earliest info I could find is from April 2015 when they did get here but went out of stock, then the company made pre-orders for new ones at 626aud…bah.. so with the $50 base price increase I might be looking at ~680aud

and yeah I know, the 3.5+0.5slow thing, glad that didn't repeat that sorta thing in 1070

Have some new woonas

It's hard to decide now isn't it… I mean, the 1070 is a very decent card… but 1080 is the 1080 with the 1080 hype train :P

I'm gonig to have to save for a month even before I can afford it.

thx!

Hello thred. Your top tier Luna poster is arrived

But canon has been here for a while now…

No worries :3

Shush. He doesn't have the fancy ass name i do

Checked!

Yeah, you'd think "Do I wanna just save some cash and get something decent or save up and go all out!"
gotta wait until the 1080 gets here first to think about that

Hai Tuna :3

Whats up wezdork

You prick. Anyway, i just did the math and realized i spent and absurd amount of money on MTG, and not i regret my decisions. How are you doing?

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet…

I've come this far with the new system, may as well go that extra mile and get the 80…. blergh.
It's so confusing!

Hop on planetside and insult me later

I've not insulted you

If there's anything I've spent an absurd amount of cash on is vidya I don't even play

I'm doing good, watched the first euro2016 match(was boring af), submitted an assignment for uni, just chillin and might eat soon

how bout you?

Well yes, I mean you alot of top parts on your pc why not top it with a top card right? :P

I might go for the 1080 if it's not more than $700 here

hai!

Is that not what that saying meant? I'm not familiar with it, it's just how i interpreted it

I was out all day, playing board games and such with some people i know. Was fun. And when i say absurd, i do mean absurd. I'm ashamed of it, it really would be cheaper to get addicted to heroin.

Wait for Polaris to come out. Also, hi

Some prick broke my app.

I just hope there's a 490 waiting to be introduced somewhere there

also I don't think I can't wait as it will probably be atleast a month before any 1070/1080 cards get here for sale

how's u?

It was inevitable…

Hai 7wubs!!! :3

Let us know what you decide hey?
I'll do the same of course :3 though at this time it's more than likely going to be the 1080 at this time

shakespear to mean names don't matter…

I know right? haha

Heya Sevens, how're you?

Canon pls. Your wubs is too awesome.
Howsu?

Hai Raptor. Mainly drunk atm. How 'bout you?

I came here to save chara pics.

I ilke the idea of these threads being general avatar/tripfaggotry than pony threads

What's your Planetside 2 char name? You're obviously more likely to read this than steam c:

What an interesting new idea that has never happened before.

Take this with mountains of salt, but from what I've seen, crossfire RX 480s beat a single 1080. Impressive seeing as the RX 480 is supposed to be $200 while the 1080 is ~$600

You might've come to the right place

you sarcasm me m8?

I'm good

already messaged.

Never.

haha sure will!
you'd probably go for the MSI one right? from the review I saw it looks pretty good and stays decently cool during gaming

Only the best for you! :3

I'm doin good, just chillin, might eat something soon, submitted a part of a business plan for my technology entrepreneurship elective course, browsing n whatnot

how bout you?

Yeah I saw the AotS benchmark, but that 51% gpu utilization was weird, I head there might be some potential leaks coming soon so gotta watch for that.. I do hope amd's got a cheaper option with performance reaching those 2 nvidia cards

I just want Vega 10 to come out so I can think about replacing my Fury X

Noyse.

Glad to hear. :3 What you up to tonight?

Drunk mostly. Have to do an essay this weekend. No fun for me the next two days.

Yeah, that's the one I'm looking at.

Definitely

Cute.

Sorry.

How's the new pc iza?

I wouldn't know

I take it you've not assembled it yet then?

You should take it that I'm not Iza

I am counting on it.

I'm counting on you counting on it

but you have his trips and are posting moths

You know me so well.

I guess that's true

I don't know you at all

Exactly.

now that we have a firm grasp on the obvious

What will ensue?

I'll probably continue just listening to music and watching stuff

Hey, what's going on?

Not a whole lot, apparently.

Perfect.

Those are all ranches. I've mentioned before I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Those rectangles all have smaller rectangles which are just patches of grass less land. It's that way because at the center are valves used to get oil.

Congrats, you've found out I live in an oil rich shithole.

P.S. stop trying to get me doxed

I'm an undead priest. Can you top that?

i'm the undead pope

where da foals at

Good luck drinking holy water now

Hiya Smokey!

wait a minute…are… are all those small squares full of oil rigs at their centers?

I'd ring that belle

it's nasty anyway.

hey there

Lucky trips of truth.

Wow Skitty it's scary how much I know about you

non-foal fuckers probably like eating shit

What causes people to become so terrible, Babs?

the tranny homosexual agenda

Don't knock it till you've tried it

Thread is soooo slowwwwwwww

Heavens, the depths of depravity.

why would anyone do that in the first place

pretty deep depths not gonna lie
Trump can't come fast enough

Yes. A few of these are natural gas wells.. as well… I've contemplated creating a generator with a large motor we had and modifying it with a carb that would let it run on the natural gas but I realized this is quite illegal so I sold it not too long ago. It's part of the reason I get to sit around and do whatever I want.

We have a few pipelines running through the area, I remember a few years one ruptured, you should have heard that swishing sound. It exploded MILES AWAY! but sounded like a harrier jet was taking off right outside my window. The whole area was evacuated for a day.

One of the large problems we have here are crackheads going around and stealing the solar panels and batteries installed at these locations, all of them have one or two. People will steal them and just fuck everything up, the valves stop measuring the flow in the pipelines and you lose track of what's going through, making you lose money as well.

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/688913239

ITS HAPPENING

Not enough to dox me yet.

LEL

If I cared enough I could probably find out enough ;3

You wouldn't. I'll just stop pointing out anything weather related because Canon is the only person who's effectively triangulating my location this way.

I had some midnight popcorn and it was delicious

also, discord right?

Waste not want not, Babs

Today, while I was at work, a lady flashed her panties at me. I don't know if reality is real anymore.

Who else.

ew

maybe that's what happened and even if it did, how does it relate to reality in any way

I never expected I would be attractive enough to be flashed.

Was she hot

probably no one but you can never tell with anonymous filth

God I hate washing the dishes.. And it's too late to do that trick smokey showed me, taking out the dishes into the backyard and hosing them down.

maybe that's only because you're misapplying context and statistics, one of the lodestones of reality

First of all, she could be ugly. We don't know. But either way, everyone is someone's fetish right? Multiplied by enough time, it's likely to happen at least once.

She was a MILF. Late 30s, early 40s. Around 5 and a half feet tall. A little bit of weight, but she held it well. Shortish, but not dyke short, black hair. Short casual black dress, pink panties. I would bang her.

You are autistic.

Goooo morning

I feel like that's less of a "trick" and more of just a really trashy thing that undignified people would do out of a bizarre kind of misplaced laziness

I love you.

What's gucci my nigga?

She sounds taller than you

mmm, no. I'm actually not.

Unless the definition was recently changed to include not massaging the egos of mediocre people. I don't keep up on these things, because not autistic.

woke up a couple hours ago. Really should get some more sleep

literally just woke up is all, you?

Always a great idea.

Nah, but that would be hot.

Hardy kek.

being awake just leads to all kinds of problems

Oh, I don't need that to track you

If you look up a little, I brought up that a MILF flashed her panties to me. It was hot.

>tfw she will never flash me

More Moon Man Obamer, please.

I've never been a fan of it.

He is not wrong.

sweetie belle's hotness doesn't excuse your trashiness billy bob

what should i make him say?

sweetie belle's hotness doesn't excuse your trashiness billy bob

also the dream world has more foals, so there's that

You're just downright insane sometimes.

also the dream world has more foals, so there's that

niiiice

bark bark bark

I'ma keep hosing down them plates witha gett'er done attitude and finish my chores while you painstakingly wash your plates like a disgusting normie

yuck

Manifold reasons to return to sleep.

most people don't favor my style but I don't favor most people, so it works out pretty well

momentarily

I see Holla Forums's still shite with the posting, but in a new and fun way

Hey it isn't like you can't track me as well

As long as you're happy and don't cause any trouble.

It's quite dreadful.

I won't commit to either of those things and you all know it

so are you actually into 2d filly porn?

The admins' protracted inability to reliably implement the core function of this site is nauseating

people sure do ask me that a lot

so….. is that a yes?

Yes, Reece. Babs gets a stiffy whenever he sees underage horses.

Well, let me put it this way. Human porn doesn't do anything for me, so logically, if I have any interest in foal-based pornography, whether genuine or within the fields of irony, one would have to conclude I find it infinitely preferable as a medium portraying sexual themes.

understood.

Also RUUUUBY

Not really. What is scotch up to this fine weekend night?

Understood? Well that wasn't the reaction I was going for at all.

okay goodnight

Out of curiosity.

Does it apply to 3d horses too?

I wish aliens would come down already so I can have sex with them.

Farewell.

I'm fine, just checking up on the Texas prison records

you can like what you like… doesn't really bother me.

of course not, don't be gross

weird

I wouldn't read too much into it

The lack of muzzle in that flootershi pictures unsettles me.

Why are you doing that? You have a friend who's been to prison?

I daydream of this frequently. It's nice that someone else on the internet here shares my dreams. I like to imagine aliens just came down to earth and made first contact and meet two naked humans. One is female, the other is male.

The alien was sent on a mission from his home planet to have oral sex with one of these humans. Which one do you think he would choose?

Vaginas:

Penises:

This is purely scientific speculation but I think I know what the smart Aliens would choose.

Sup boo?

…you have my penis' attention. Go on.

still in bed, haven't been awake for all that long…. how's Ruby Ruby?

You could say that. You could also say that I know his first name and that he is of Spanish decent so odds he has a last name on this list:
names.mongabay.com/data/hispanic.html
It wouldn't take much after that since I also know his age and the prisons around where he lives

What are you,gay?

Correction, the prisons around where his friend probably lives, not that it matters with so much other information

There's a large difference between jail & prison, I've never been to the latter.

>This is purely scientific speculation
nohomo

I've previously pondered this theory and I am almost certain the Aliens, being as intelligent as they are would go right for the clean aesthetic roman pillar of strength and prosperity. Anything else would be heresy.

Yea sure skitts

Why would you just give me more to work with? It's like you don't even care

what if they wanted to crawl up inside a gross sticky tight cave?

WHAT IS YOUR FETISH SKITTY? REVEAL IT TO ME!

I'm doing alright. Laptop hasn't come in yet though, so I'm going to have to wait until Monday for it.

How could you have thought he was in state prison based on the things he said said previously?

Yea those are quite a large number of wells and gas fields…like a whole lot of em, not much to see around these flat lands

yea I wouldn't be surprised given how much gas or oil is being pushed through on those pipes

and yeah, I'd imagine that could happen given the open-ness and emptiness of that area.

also even if I was somehow lucky to get ur this position this way I wouldn't dox u! I was just curious what your area looked like :3

It's been proved we got some oil reserves in the sea here but due to advanced political bickering I think we won't even get to get a drop of it within atleast 20 years or so, as politicians are fighting over each other to see who will steal most of the profits.

Also, if I showed you where I live on the map right now, there would be no street address(building number to be specific)….simply because we don't have proper street addresses here lel…sometimes living in a corrupt sectarian wasteland has its benefits. For instance, you'd wanna have something delivered here, you literally gotta use phrases such as "yeah, next to this building, facing this shop, on this floor"

I count two of the other three

oo hey, i forgot to mention….. you were talking about Pokemon/Pikachu yesterday……

I found my really old Pikachu plushy in a box i still hadn't unpacked…. wanna see it?

not too long to wait I guess, you excited for new episode?

Can we start without Wez? He didn't seem too into it

saved!

Sure, show me the Pika plushie!

Also, yes, I am a bit excited for the new episode.

I found my old Pikachu also

Heya Squirrely, how're you?

Nice :3

at least she still has a butthole that you can stick your entire head/neck into

she ugly

neat, is that you?

Hi Raptor. Good maybe a bit intoxicated.

refer to:

This could be a possibility so I have not ruled that out. The Aliens could very well have some kind of backwards culture but I like to believe they would be better than that.

He's probably simply never cared enough to see how prison and jail are two very different places. I don't blame them. Prison is where the serious criminal offenders end up, like sex offenders, narcs, murderers and high profile white collar criminals while jail is just the place you're sent when you were having more fun than you should have been having on a weekend.

That reminds of this relatively recent story that broke in my area. Some oil tanker from your general area somehow ended up a few miles from my place right at the bay area, abandoned and loaded with millions in oil. I never heard how it ended up there and why it was there. I suspect someone stole it and left it there, sold to someone in mexico who probably had trouble getting it parked before national guard found it.
wtf lol, that seems kind of cool

Cute as heck in teh Pikachu costume though

Hey Scotch, how're you?

I'm good :3
I'm glad you're well, are you doing anything this weekend?

Nopes I ketched a pikachu

you want the pic in email or…?

poor Pika's missing half it's eye but it's still cute

Working. Need monies for vacation.

did you fuck pika in the eye

I'm just dicking around with that collab I mentioned earlier, nothing special for a Friday night, and you?

I WON'T FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE I HAVE TO EAT SKITTY!

Naww, that sucks!
but at least you'll get the money you want/need

About the same, I'll be heading out soon. but nothings really going atm.

Why not post it here?

Yeps to both

Where are you headed?

pets

we could, but im drunk and ive been cooking and entertaining for the past six hours lol

yay!

Yeah, but it sounds like someone just stole that tanker, here I'm talking about people who are in the government who wants to steal, but I get your point

yeah, you can think of alot of ways to describe your area, near that, next to, same building as, after the intersection, on that exit.. it's nice for convo talk, but someone who would be delivering stuff to you would be annoyed. My friend once ordered something and given he doesn't live on the main road it took the delivery guy like 30 mins extra just to figure out where he lived exactly

you legitimately disgust me

no not really but oral is ross

what should i put in my tripcode

Don't overwork yourself though ScSquirrely, you do need to have some time off!

To me dads to set up this computer for him.

The more I think about it the more I want to blow what little money I have on it D:
I won't… I can wait another forntight… but wstill!

heh reminds me, i just watched zootopia. damn thats a furry movie! also, holy shit, muzzle bondage is now a fetish

I thought it was always a fetish :s

Mmmmoral smex!

uh

I wont. Its nice to have a boss that is actually crazier than me for once.

I just bought that today. So watched it again.

Hmmm fang fetish and fluffy tail fetish!

well sure, but now? man, so much furry muzzle pron

it needed more squirrels imo

Haha, fair enough :3

it needed rule 63 fox.

STOP

Don't worry I don't want a vacation that I'm too tired to enjoy.

9/10 people agree that brutal gangrape is fun

Ahh okays.

Nighty all!

haha hold on m8, a little patience goes a long way! :3

Good!
You deserve a good break and not just a recovery period.
Do you know what you wanna do on vacation?

Night Canon, don't worry I will!

so ummm…
can i put a muzzle on u?

IT HAS ONLY JUST STARTED

oohkay, here it is!

don't remember how it lost it's eye, but it's very dusty due to being packed away for so long.

When's the next session of pony D&D happening?

Goodnight.

lel, I love that piano song

wezdor and skye want to get involved and they're usually on about 12 hours before now

Night

We make a sacrifice to the elder gods

I'm off of work tomorrow, if I'm not called in we can do it.

reminds me of my wallpaper

Wow, as if I didn't hear that joke three times daily

sounds good if Scotch'll be scotchinb

Didn't this used to be your wallpaper?

Have to go guys, be back later

awww

bye

Bye Raptor~~~

Have a good one :3

Awww, I'd cuddle it~

lates

c:

I switch them frequently :P

solong m8

See you later

hehe~

any advice on plushy cleaning? it looks really gross on the back

Ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what have you done to pikachu?

buttercupbabyppg.deviantart.com/art/Minky-Plush-Washing-Guide-526558030

i think spiders and dustbugs thingies got to it at some point

I dont think muzzels work on rodents.

sure

mmm dust bunny spider bug things!

ruby will be your new plushy

well you'd still look cute in one

i've had this plushy longer than I've had a big teenager/man penis… so it deffo wasn't me who violated it

What I think would be cute is rule 63 on nick from zootopia

its ok we all still wub our tiny reecey

so cute! but not as cute as sqsqsq

(unsuppressed cackling noises)

hahahaha

Maybe it was your drunken Irish dad?

I'm big I swear

heyyy, don't bring me farder into this….

of course you are deary
*headpats*

diaperfags love you

but that means no one has any expectations of you so now you can sit home and masturbate to cartoons all day

7.7 inches isn't small

dj pone is the best

Only Tavi is the sane one here, not wearing a diaper.

Oooh!!!!!!

i know im just teasing. im sure you have a very pretty weinis

how is it sane to go to a diaper rave without a diaper? have you ever BEEN to a daiper rave?????

lol

fucking THIS

it's dj pon3…. get it right

here's a picture of Muffins the pony for you

She's poledancing. You can't wear clothes and poledance!

this tripcode is fucking great.

Not fuckin funy

*crosses ruby off the invitation list for my diaper rave*

noice

Why?

Yay!

you want this tripcode m8?

topkek!

naw it sounds more ruby, reece or miraclpet

anyone want this shitty tripcode?

Because you suck 5ever

what

Sads

I've been running some averages lately.
You guys make up 60% of all posting on Holla Forums.

That's around a solid 100 PPH at all times.

Hmmm why is there a stuffed squirrel on the wall?

Cool!

Is this a problem?

the tripcode

You should have seen our posting on old b. While it was a tiny part of that board's traggic, Smokey would sometimes post over 500 threads a day. It was amazing.

No, I don't mind. I kind of enjoy the small trip friend communities.

test

It is nice

Nopes nothing at all

DUCK MY LIFE ;~;

I need a comfy tripcode

I'm drunk, give me stupid shit to laugh at or fap to

Hi

hi there.

hiya dysnomia

is nema

forgot to turn off that shitty tripcode :^(

bunnies is all I have tonight.

I think I'll stick with my lain trip for now.

ponies need to be banned from Holla Forums so the site won't be so dead

btw genning you a tripcode

should be along the lines of DysNoMIa.

Please step it up, get some Celestia.

video related

That would be pretty cool, what do you use to generate?

I'm stuck on an i5-2500k and its shit. I have program that works with CUDA but its a shit program.

How exactly did you come to this conclusion?

Right now the OP post ID is 5853371
last post as of this is 5856325

That means
5856325-5853371 = 2954
Posts since OP ITT: 738
(738/2953)*100 = 24.99% of posts since the OP was created

how does this come out to 60% for you?

MTY_CL

also get online on tox :^)

we need to hire ghost as a moderator

wait what the fuck? 801 replies?

plz, anymore like this?

drunk me likey

I'm always on.
C204A771882B121E1802AFA8CCAA5A11FF3795E483BBB4CBC63D31794412D50334EDCF111E5B

MTY_CL is the program I use for GPU trip cracking, it works like shit, what GPU you got?

what Holla Forums needs is more rules and administation

Because we post more than in this thread.