Being completely honest here...

Being completely honest here, Holla Forums's post quality has gone up A LOT in the last few weeks since the pedocaust began. It's still shit but compared to the two or three months prior with a billion pedo threads a day and cp just constantly thrown in all over the place, great improvement.

I really wanted this place to stay how it was in 2014 global-rules-wise, but I had reckoned without pedophiles. They did the same shit on early 4chan Holla Forums until moot shut them down, the same shit killed Tor, and utterly overran Freenet so no one even uses it anymore. There's a method. First, they make threads without pedo images at all or just comment in threads saying they'd never hurt kids, they don't want to be pedos, etc, etc. Then they have their one thread. They tried to expand, greedily, early on. For a very long time, Holla Forums's sole unwritten rules were only one pedo, horsefucker, or furry thread; still little or no cp, just beginning to spam it on dead boards, still riding the wave of 4chan tone-policing hatred. They manipulated the dislike of every rule-fagging BO, then manipulate the dislike of Holla Forums, played both sides of Holla Forums, take advantage of every mote of mod drama to claim they're on whichever side is popular in the thread they're in. Constantly, sociopathically, but robotically. Too artificially for anyone paying attention not to notice what they were doing. And the cp piles up on and on, in unmarked boards, on dead boards, now in active boards as soon as the mods aren't online. "Oh, that's not us, it must be some other peopleā€¦it must be a group dedicated to destroying everything for pedophiles which just happens to have an extensive collection of cp themselves, we're the victims here, it's just so horrible."

Pedophiles are absolute cancer of this earth and there is no ideology which must not in practice bend in order to accommodate giving them the pariah treatment they always have and always will deserve.

Remember, pedos and pedo sympathists, librechan has a thread up right now recruiting you, so feel free to go find your happiness somewhere else.

inb4 retarded wordfilters hurr hurr so epik

This is very true. They and ponyfags deserve to be gassed.

Yeah, nearly as much as furries.

REMOVE PEDO

While the quality of posts have definitely increased, I feel as if the traffic has decreased.

This isn't exactly a bad thing per se, I do think a smaller community is good if they are a good community. The issue here is that nobody really wants to be a community, they'd rather complain that the site is dead and fracture it more than stick around and create a culture.

/blogpost

I should add, now that we have botmod, the site has stayed pretty clean.

if content is up then it's easier to attract new people individually, slowly building up the base with quality rather than quantity. Like how hotwheels wanted to do.
I don't hold it against him I just feel it was a wrong move.

We just need to create a culture. *chan is still a baby site.

I used to be behind HW on that because I thought maybe for once the pedos wouldn't be utter shit, but I was wrong.

I don't think we need more people or a culture, if we look past the exodus spam Holla Forums hasn't been this interesting since this time last year. Even all of the shitty attention-whoring threads are getting derailed and turning into decent threads.

I want to community :'(
I have wanted and tried to the last two years almost every day.

I don't know if anyone else here felt this way, but here goes.
Since the pedothreads got pwned (Which im glad for, because they were more cancer than pony threads) i started considering posting and replying more to keep the board more active. Like, you know - Grain'o'sand.

I agree that Holla Forums has gotten a little more interesting lately, however I still think we should strive to develop a culture.I mean, we already have a culture that is somewhat different than 4chan, but the relationship is much like UK and US with only a few things being changed here and there. I'd like something more original.

Keep trying. You don't fail until you quit.

We may just be only somewhat different from 4chan, but still.
We are like the outcast of the outcast. That's kinda something.

Yeah I agree. I wish Holla Forums would do more raids though, it seems like only Holla Forums is doing them, and its for a 'cause'.

OP IS RIGHT FUCK OFF PEDO SCUM

if trips pedos need to be beaten until their autism is cured

welp

welp

checked

samefag

We're still here, faggot. Hell, I've probably made over 100 popular threads since the 2 years that I've been browsing this site, none of them had anything to do with pedophilia.

Even when the pedo threads were allowed, I rarely posted in them because the tripfags were annoying and I had already seen most of the pics a dozen times already.

Be afraid, just keep this in the back of your mind at all times [trigger warning]: Any person that you reply to in a thread may actually be a pedo!

Stay triggered, my friend.

Also:

No it hasn't. It's exactly the fucking same minus the pedo content. The new mods have been making it even worse since they are arbitrarily deleting/locking threads that don't break the DOST.

Did you spam them to completion and conduct raids as recently as May, nigger?

nice downboat

Are you triggered by a feature that has existed on imageboards for longer than you've been alive?

another downboat. nice trips tho

Maybe you're not actually from Reddit, maybe you're just retarded.

check this out.

1 / 0 = ?

cancer like you is why 4chan removed sage

epic

wew, this place really has gone to complete shit

Quality is way down.

Quantity is way down.

Mods are terrible.

Pedos are gone, but so is everyone who doesn't want to be cucked by terrible mods, or datamined by Jim.

the fact that people are bitching about Holla Forums having post quality shows that Holla Forums has reached its nadir

The only thing thats improved since pedos got kicked out is one less general thread.
Except it was replaced by scat generals and camwhoring generals and 4 different trap threads every day so a lot of good that did.
This place is worse than I've ever seen it, I don't know what Holla Forums you're looking at but I'd like to go there and not here.

thats beautiful

Well it's that bad I guess your leaving, huh?
well see ya pal, nice having you around, been a tremendous pleasure.

Without pedos this place will die in few weeks or become irrelevant shithole worse that mookchan

If Jim wanted it for profit he's a worst manager of all times but if he simly wanted to destroy this place he succeded

When you see a brutal car accident you don't leave because its horrific, you stay and watch because of morbid curiosity.

are you the kind of person to cause a car accident just so you can watch?

Literally all this place needs is more users.

no but jim is