Why are the fucking nerds in charge of GNU shit such betas?

Why are the fucking nerds in charge of GNU shit such betas?
Are men second class citizens not deserving of their own channel? Are women so special they deserve to be put on a pedestal?
What the fuck is wrong with people?

Cultural Marxism

They were never successful at meeting and obtaining women in their younger years, and now they have a cause which they think makes them look important and useful to women.

It doesn't work that way though, women look at helpful men as more of an entourage. Women of quality want someone with alpha male traits, and I don't mean the phony definition of an alpha pickup artists will sell you on.

They have their own channels to get away from creeps, everybody should have a channel that they enjoy idling in all the time. It's one of the greatest things there is about irc.

Most people who are on there outside of work are troubled souls to begin with. The people who actually run KDE's irc are probably grateful to offer such a service to them.

sjw pls

Unless your name is "specialsnowflakeprincess(im a girl btw teehee don't hit on me silly guys)" you won't have a problem with """creeps"""

You're looking at this wrong. Should insane people not be quarantined to a purpose-built asylum?

I never looked at it that way..

Or simply KDE connoisseurs such as myself

That recent social trend is irrelevant in this matter. The 17th strip of the oldest webcomic(that's still going) from almost 20 years ago made fun of this.

A much better example of an attention whoring handle would be FreeBSDgirl.

kys

Because only betas study computers
No you can have your own. Yes.
They let things like you be born.

>>>/tumblr/

move along people this guys is irrevelant to tech he's a furfag

>>>Holla Forums

The most obnoxious shitposters who seemingly are from Holla Forums, aren't from Holla Forums. If there spamming SHILL SHILL CUCK FAG SHILL KIKE NIGGER CUCK SHILL!!!11!1, They're not Holla Forums.

*if they're

because they presumably have something to talk about that's specific to their experience as a woman in tech (although why the fuck something as specific as KDE is beyond me)

like, there might have been a kde-muhmasculinity channel, but it would literally not differ in any way from kde-chat, so what's the point

inb4 backtotumblr.jpg, sage for dumbass non-Holla Forums post

Cancer out now

-7/10

Go be an SJW cuck somewhere else

Only false flaggers and newfags spew out buzzwords like a fucking idiot.

Fact: all computer nerds are 20%-100% aspie. They want female attention and take it at face value that all the strategies of "good guy" beta brown nosing they hear are true and morally correct. Short term, it even seems to work sometimes.

After many years of autism, they may learn that

is correct.

Like "learning" in school that English is a phonetic language, the beta aspie nerds realize that society is lying to them. Spanish is phonetic. And women do not respect beta helpmeets. It will end badly.

But every generation must go through this cycle. Ask the old MGTOW nerds how long it took them to realize the optimal strategy to win the game was not to play.

In that case, can we get the devs to make a new channel for people who want to fuck konqui?

asperger's is a marker within the autism spectrum already and isn't determined numerically

you're mom is phonetic

This guy is a perfect example.
He is going to give at least 50% of his kidneys to the first pretty-ish girl who brushes against his leg.

I don't understand why women would want to purposely segregate themselves. I thought most feminists want inclusion, yet they are forcibly excluding everybody.

How does one tell someone else's gender over IRC?

KDE is not related to GNU.

Of the 100% of computer nerds that are 20%-100% aspie, what percent are 100% aspie?

9000%
now how many of those are betas sucking sjw dick?

Sabrina is Holla Forums as fuck. Fuck off newfag.

The only source I can think of to support that is this set of rules Endchan Holla Forums had for a few hours. Which "Holla Forums as fuck" themes does it have that are more specific than "computers", or "mentioning IRC when everyone was using it"?

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

>>>/furry/

Like getting the job for far fewer qualifications than a male would have to have, getting people fired for making a joke about dongles? Fuck off nigger, nobody needs a "muh safe space".

Oh, you mean men who aren't 11/10 alpha males? wew

End/tech/ confirmed for shit.

The owner who made that rule got kicked out. But the current one hasn't done anything for three months.

Literally GNU's existence is tied to making a quick hack of a program simply to have a free alternative to proprietary software.

Reminder that paid-for proprietary software will in most cases be as good or better than the free alternatives. Go ahead and list the ones that aren't; it only proves you are anally devastated.

you need to be a at least 30 year old virgin to do it but its possible.

this

Here's actual research suggesting GNU is more reliable than Unix.

A Holla Forums board on a meme website whose rules are defined by which memes the owner has had prior exposure to is not a reliable source.

That was my point.