Try to argue that Hillary would make a good president with a logical argument

Try to argue that Hillary would make a good president with a logical argument

I absolutely can't

Hi β™₯οΈπŸ‘„

Mods? Mod is that you? :O

Reasonstovoteforhillary.com

Here is a whole list.

Are you fucking kidding me? Who made these lies up?

Oh Wow i feel retarded, i just clicked on the page and it said no reason

because She's a woman! We need a first female president!!!!
-probably the majority of Hilary voters, 2016
rip usa

No not a mod β™₯️β™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’—πŸ˜œ

Convienient, innit? πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ’‹β€οΈ

Why delay the inevitable? Vote her in so this horrible world can fucking end already.

This is literally how Shillaryfags work. People don't care about the issues, they care about LOL OMG WE'RE MAKING HISTORY. Pretty soon, that's ALL we'll be, history.

But yeah, I think this guy is on to something.

meh, that's the thing though.

Hillary Clintont being elected will ensure continuation of the established status quo.

Bernie Sander would actually try to make significant changes (for better or worse, I'll leave that in the middle), but he wouldn't succeed because he'll get cucked by the existing political machine (US congress),

The only guy that could be elected that would actually change things would be Trump.
And it would only be for the worse. That's why I kinda hope he makes it, because I too wanna watch the world burn like pic related;

To you to vote in elections

B..b..but she's a woman…

Yes, That's right

Shes experienced and very driven. Definitely the most experience out of all 3 main candidates.

bribes, money hungry, benghazi, email scandel, and im sure there is much much much more.

She is probably the most experienced lying bitch on the planet.

She's going to burn it down.
Say by to the internet.

she's not a lizard

Do all the people who hate Hillary also hate Bill Clinton and consider his term to have been disastrous?

Fun Fact:
It is literally impossible to find to original picture of the first image.
It's one of the internet's many mysteries.

Anyone who thinks Trump will do more for privacy than Hillary is delusional.

It's not like these people can be reasoned with.

I would like to see the USA collapse economically for the good of the rest of the world, as we are a huge threat to the economic and military stability of the planet.

Hillary would be a wonderful president in that regard, as she would accelerate the destruction of the USA much faster than any other candidate taking office.

Trump stated that he want to cut off ISIS access to the internet, and to find out their location using location data from their posting of videos. Nothing he said could be reasonably construed to say "increase mass surveillance of Americans". I see where someone might think that's what he's implying, with his wording "penetrate the internet", but the man honestly knows nothing about the internet or code, and is just trying to get his point across without sounding like he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Trump is also against the TPP, while Hillary is for it, which would be catastrophic for digital rights because of its regulation and punishment for what

Everyone knows that some groups are born good and can never do any wrong ever. Live with it or expect to be accused of various things you will not come out the winner.

America doesn't deserve to be Great Again, so vote Hillary.