Why are jews so freaking funny?

Why are jews so freaking funny?

you cant denie pic related are some of the most talented comedians in the biz. and this is only a handful i could think of right now.

just admit it. jews are comedic geniuses

The first one is bretty gud tbqh

Define what makes them funny other than their hilariously large noses, like deformed clowns

I agree, Jewish comedy is best comedy

Out of all the jewish comedians, the only funny one you post is Larry David.

I'm asian, I couldn't tell the difference between whites and jews, some white people do have very hooked nose.

How can I accurately identify them so I won't accidentally murder white people.

I'm surprised you didn't put Seth Rogen in with all these unfunny kikes, but that would have made your bait a bit too easy to sniff out I suppose.

2/10

Place a shekel on the ground and wait for someone you think is white to walk by. Then leap from the bushes, point to the shekel and demand to know if they're going to pick it up. If they get offended and say, "Why, because I'm a Jew?" Then that's a jew. 100% accuracy.

Larry David is the only actual comedian among the ones you posted.
Jewish comedy is either gold or toilet-tier garbage, there is no middle ground.

Are 3 and 5 the same person?
Named Paul Giamatti?

Jews are the best at crony capitalism, nepotism and blacklisting, not comedy.

Get over yourselves. They make the funniest tv and movIes. There's cringe inducing jew comics like the ones in the OP but overall kikes are the funniest BTFO all races.
Comedian and Jew is synonymous with each other.

I want to fuck sarah silverman

You best be joking.

Truth.

:DDDDD
poo poo jokes
:DDDDDD

Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld are the only worthwhile jewish comedians.

Feels bad man.

EUUUUUUUUUGH

That's an intriguing image.

I want to fuck that one character she voiced.

Why are jewesses so ugly?

I want her to torture me with her scatological jewish fetishes and racial inferiority complex.

Fuggen saved

This is hot as fug. Take the Holla Forums filters off!

The only funny Jews are the ones self conscious of their jewish nature and mocks it. That's why Seinfeld is funny, they're terrible people, cheap, and don't give a fuck about others feelings.

Sup Silverman

dress up like a samurai and look for who looks fearful

silverman looks like the kind of woman who once you meet irl you'd find she stinks like rotten cheese

Only Larry David is remotely funny, the rest are fucking awful and should be oven'd.

Poor jealous Holla Forums has nothing over them except more foreskin

perhaps it's their habit of making up surreal stories