Did you ever meet a celebrity in real life...

Did you ever meet a celebrity in real life? When I was in my teens I worked for a sort of rural resort where some on location filming were taking place at the time, including The Juror, Too Wong Foo, At First Sight, Fallen and many others. I've met a few actual celebrities, all of them were pretty normal people with the exception of Val Kilmer.

When he put in his lunch order he insisted on doing it himself, rather than use a gopher like everyone else on set. When you followed his directions perfectly, with him watching over your shoulder the whole time he would take his sandwich and say something insulting like "good monkey" and walk away without signing the chit sheet. He was very rude to the point of having our boss refuse to serve his food any more during the last week of filming At First Sight.

Have you guys ever met celebrities in real life?

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Apparently I met one of the Moonshiners stars in a Florida gun store. Someone I was with recognized him but I had no idea who he was.

That fat kid Mikey from Orange County Choppers held the door for me at a deli once.

I met Louis C.K. and his wife once.

Met Greg Grunberg this summer. He was cool.

I met Arnold when he was governor.
I didn't say anything, nor did he to me.

This exact thing happened to me, but it was Coca-Cola cans instead of Milky Ways.

Apparently one of my relatives(who I didn't know about until a family reunion) is some famous country singer, but I'm not into country music, outside of Johnny Cash, so I don't know if he's lying or not. I also once stayed at the same hotel as Aerosmith, but I never actually saw them when I was there.

I met Orson Welles once. He was drunk out of his mind on wine ranting about some "bastard" named "Paul Masson". I sent him home in an Uber Lyft and told him that the real bastard is Tim Burton and that shitty movie of his, Ed Wood. Dr. Welles agreed and he gave me a five dollar bill as he left. I never forgot his generosity. His warmth of spirit. His undying love for wine. What a guy.

megan from drake and josh at a waffle house in LA

#WaffleGate

My Mom saw Prince getting gas at a gas station. She also saw Allan Allda at a convince mart with his family. Also My uncle met Cornell Sanders at a boyscout thing.

I met this celeb in person and got signed copies of his book.

i met mark wahlberg on the set of transformers. my Aunt was working on set and invited me over since she knows i love me some marky mark

I went with my 15yo female cousin to have him sign stuff. he completely ignored me (well…he did say hi and looked my way but that was it. im an ugly guy in my late 20s btw)

He kept talking to her and we had stuff we wanted him to sign. He signed her stuff and signed her shirt but he was very flirty and kept on insisting he could sign her stomach and body. she kept saying no

Then he was leaving but he didnt sign my stuff so as he was leaving i told my cousin if she could run up to him and get it signed for me. she ran to him, and he didnt even stop her, or anyone stopped her for that matter, and she got him to sign a picture for me but he signed it to her name and not mine so i just told her to keep it

i want to add he was very polite and nice and did a lot for people that day. i do have a picture of me and my cousin with him but i dont like the way i look in it. i look so short and fat next to mark

He was very nice. i just got the feeling he does more stuff for girls and not his true fans. my cousin didnt even know who he was. just knew he was a celebrity

My aunt wanted a pic so bad but her boss wouldnt let her

Got an autograph from Verne Troyer and Karen Allen at two separate Comic-Cons a few years ago. Also met Rick Sebak at a McDonald's one time, though my former stepdad did all of the talking since he was a huge fan of his documentaries about nostalgic Pittsburgh stuff and I was a little too young to know who he was at the time.

What a Vietnam fucking shit Mark Wahlberg is.

another story i have from long ago that nobody will probably believe but whatever

i met lindsay lohan once. it was night time many years ago and i was walking home. she was walking somewhere with a female friend and i immediately recognized her. i said the first thing that came to mind and asked if she wanted to have sex with me. She didnt even get mad or talk back or anything

She said, "Why?" and kept on walking but looked at me

i was stupid and that probably meant like "what can you do for me? aka money"

but i took it as a proposition and started saying how i saw all her movies and shit like that. then we waited at the end of a block and i just kept talking. i remember her friend kept laughing. at me i guess

After a while a vehicle pulled up and they both got in and drove off. didnt even say bye

But i will say that she didnt look disgusted and she didnt say "no" so if i played my cards right i cpuld have had her

to be honest he didnt know her age and she doesnt look 15(at the time)

she is 5'10/5'11
and is taller than him. and she could easily pass for a 20yo even at 13

But he just kept insisting to sign her body. was creepy.

btw she was drunk as fuck. they were barely walking and loud and pretty obnoxious but ive had a crush on her since forever so i just wanted to have her

Met Weird Al at a county fair back in the 90s. I lost my shit because I was a huge fan of his. This was long before I was jew wise and didn't understand cultural subversion. I also met Raymond Burr. Didn't know who he was but my mom flipped her shit and to this day still asks me if I remember the time I met Perry Mason.

Raymond Burr was gay, so you met a kike and a faggot.

I don't think Weird Al is a jew.

He is.

is there anyone in film, television or music who is not a jew?

Yeah, the "good goys" like Raymond Burr, who like to take it up the ass in sexual concord with other men. That's all you get in Hollywood: kikes and faggots.

This is why I can't believe any of these stories

Feels good to browse 8/tv/. Here's some OC assuming that it hadn't abd

Was having dinner at a restaurant in Melbourne, the night got late and they closed the doors and sat around waiting for us and a couple of other tables to fuck off. One of the people sitting by themselves at the bar was David Wenham, he'd been drinking all night and when the doors were closed he did a couple of lines of coke as if it was nothing.

Hollywood degeneracy reaches all the way to a different hemisphere it seems.

I've met Clinton on a plane once, I couldn't share other detail but it was totally legit and legal.

i met lucas black in columbia missouri, he was the country guy in the fast n furious:tokyo drift movie, anyway i met him at walmart around 1am, i didnt quite recognize him at first, i thought maybe he was like the older brother of a friend in high school or something, i kept looking at him to try to put my finger on it, anyway he checks out in front of me, i didnt say anything, then the other cashier comes over and talk about him and i realize who it was, i didnt really care, then he was in the parking 'mirin my old ford i drove so i guess he genuinely likes cars i guess, we talked for about 2mins, ok guy, he was down to earth, he was buying beer to go drink at a state park lol, also he drove a toyota prius with two NOS soda bottles in the back window so you know the dude has a sense of humor.

I met Zach Snyder at a football game once. Shook his hand, told him that I loved BvS and told him to keep it up. He was a very nice guy, told me how he was going to London to work on his next project. I don't know why so many on Holla Forums hate him. He's really down to Earth and loves what he does.

He seems like a nice guy, I feel bad for what happened to him.

Post pics, nigger!

Do nippon celebrities count because my cousin is literally an idol for a VERY popular girl group?

I met JJ Abrams and John Boyega at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them John looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh John you found another goofball?", "Yeah JJ, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment John jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but JJ jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as John undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but John just kept pushing her head down. John looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as John then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. JJ who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was JJ's boner pushing into my back… I blacked out.

I saw TruthSeeker at a grocery store in Los Angeles once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Das Kapitals in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Holla Forums infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw TruthSeeker at a bathhouse in Los Angeles once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my bathhousing, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to bend over up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen KY jellies in his hands without paying.

The man at the lube counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the lubes and started scanning it multiple times, he kissed him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any anal infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each lube and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

Elaborate

I was a VIP in Finland's only wrestling promotion back in the mid 2000s. met all the wrestlers, had a VIP section at every show that was just for me and about five other people, got a free baseball cap with the promotions logo

unfortunately, the company went bankrupt in early 2007, which pretty much wiped out the Finnish wrestling scene. I've since lost touch with my fellow VIPs and lost the baseball cap

:DDDD

I am drunk so i'll just type this up 24+24 if you want girl group, family name is kashiwagi

dafuq

this her?

No he's not.

Hidden gem

Man why don't gooks use braces? It's not like they don't have the technology and a few years with some wires in your mouth is a small price to pay in order to have teeth that don't look like you chew wooden chairs all day

nope

There's a trend in Japan where they purposely get surgery to make their teeth like that because they think it looks cute. They're trying to be 2D basically.

the only thing that could be construed as cute when it comes to teeth is slightly larger than normal front teeth or pronounced canines

but honestly, i've seen a lot of nearly 9s/10s that would have been perfection if they didn't have such fucked up teeth

From 2004 to 2009 I was a west coast freelancer for a fairly big entertainment dot.com. Did dozens of junket tv and print interviews, red carpets, set visits you name it. There was even a gif floating around of scarjo a while ago that I'm in, was going to post it but fuck that. Anyhoo if anyone here is genuinely interested in someone who's met a shitload of celebs ama.

No one cares. Celebrities are boring. This thread is for memeing.

I just remembered, the name for this is called yaeba and they do it to look youthful not specifically cute though that's kind of the same. They usually go for vampire looking teeth though, I don't know what's up with the Jap in that other pic.

Feels like my heart has been pierced.

Is it true that Kirsten Dunst likes younger guys and that she took her little brother's virginity?

Okay so I'll just tell about Christian Bale then, since I've never written about it here or anywhere else. First time I saw him in person was during the Batman Begins junket in some hotel I can't remember the name of. That one I was doing print so it was roundtable interviews with about 10 other journalists and he came off as an arrogant asshole. Insisted on speaking in an American accent to "stay in character" for the movie he was currently filming (Harsh Times, a massive turd) and when one of the guys asked about his newborn child he declined to answer, then asked why not he snapped at him and made the rest of the interview extremely awkward. Second time was doing tv at the Prestige junket at some country club near eagle rock. For those things you sit under lights and maintain eye contact with the subject for 5 minutes (10 sometimes for bigger outlets) and of all those I did he was the most intimidating. Don't even remember specifically what I asked him about, just that his answers were curt, predictable and wholly uninteresting with a "I'd rather be anywhere but here" countenance that made me glad when it was over. Still one of my favorite actors but, yeah, kind of an asshole.

Never interviewed her. She dated tobey maguire though so it would make sense she has a thing for young boys.

He sort of looks like an asshole or at least someone who'd be difficult to deal with. Were there any actors/actresses who surprised you in a positive way or disappointed you because you thought they'd be nicer?

Very visible kind of autism.

Biggest asshole by far was Andy Garcia for Smoking Aces. Don't know why but he couldn't have been more of a dick, went out of his way to give one word answers and implied my questions were substandard. Michael Mann too, Miami Vice (at universal studios) I asked if he had considered bringing back don johnson and philip michael thomas for the movie and he acted like it was the stupidest question he ever heard. As far as nicest/most gracious it's a tie between george clooney Leatherheads junket and robin williams Happy Feet, both at the four seasons*. Williams basically did a 5 minute comedy routine for me and clooney was just nice and charming af. Made small talk before cameras rolled, made sure I was comfortable and during the interview when I remarked the movie seemed like an homage to the cohen brothers his response was a smile and "you can just say it, I did totally rip them off". I give him a pass on his shitty politics for that + the fact I always admired the fact he worked his way up, doing b-movies and television for decades before making it to your a-list.

advice to anyone visiting LA who wants to see some celebrities: go to the four seasons in beverly hills on a sunday morning/early afternoon. There's always a junket going on, just walk in the lobby and look at the events board. Will have a movie title and a floor number but you don't even need to go up there, just ride the elevator up and down a few times and you're bound to run into someone. Also out front waiting for valet within any 15 minute period someone famous will be standing around.

"The" a-list. That was an odd spellcheck.

Maybe

He was raped by Billy Bob Thorton.

You too? Did you get to meet Mike Stoklasa and his gf Jessi? I saw them at the IBG a couple times

I took a photo with Nick Clooney and a Washington Post journalist during an inauguration when I was in HS.

Asians are weird about taking care of their health. They'll eat right, but rarely go to doctors. You know people still die of pneumonia in Japan?

I ran into Gregory Hines at MacWorld Boston. I was working the AppleScript booth and he came up and asked me about AppleScript. He thanked me for my time and shook my hand. (I have no idea either.)
I didn't actually meet George Takei, but he briefly mistook me for somebody else in a Venice museum and relayed a droll anecdote about one of the Guggenheim ladies' cats.
My high school girlfriend met "J J" Jimmy Walker, it was 3am and the hotel was being evacuated, he wasn't really interested in a conversation.

Hi, Paul :^)

I've met a ton of people at the conventions I've went to.

People like,

Lou Ferrigno
Alice Cooper
Kevin Eastman
Neil Adams
Stan Lee
George Perez
Gunner Hanson
Robert England
Kane Hodder
Doug Bradley
Malcolm Mcdowell
Joel Hodgson
Trace Beaulieu
Mary Jo Pehl
Jason Momoa
David Prowse
Peter Mayhew
Phil Lamarr
Frank Conniff
Elvira
Tony Moran
George Lowe
Billy West
Rob Paulson
Gary Chalk
Ralph Bakshi
Richard Kiel
Christopher Sabat
Loyld Kaufman

I think that's all I've met. I've seen a few celebs at conventions but never really talked to them like Sean Astin, some of the Next Generation cast, Kelly Brock and few others.

But the one person I've always wanted to met is Bruce Campbell because the Evil Dead movies are my favorites!

Were Phil Lamarr and Billy West cool? They seem cool.

They were. I ran into Phil in one of the hallways and said hi. He smiled and asked how I was doing. Told him I loved him on MadTV.

I got an autograph from Billy and talked a little with him. He was nice. I kept complementing him on his work, like when he was on the Howard Stern show. Said I couldn't believe I was hearing the voice of Doug say the n word!

Billy was so good on The Stern Show. He was on Gilbert Gottfried's podcast too.
I learned Bruce Campbell came to my city like a week after it happened. Still kick myself to this day.

Weird, my encounter with George Clooney was completely different.
I met him in a side street near my house in a Columbia suburb, and he was a mess. His suit was dirty, he'd lost his tie, his hair was untidy, he hadn't shaved in days. When he saw me, he quickly stepped in my way and told me about him being down on money and asked if I wanted to buy some "really good stuff". At that point I smelled a mix of alcohol and sweat and I saw his bloodshot eyes. When I stuttered a few words, completely taken aback by this sight, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a ziplock bag with Nespresso instant coffee. "Just help me out, man, here, the best stuff in this town and for you only three bucks a teaspoon."
I turned around and ran home as quickly as possible.

Who's paul?

I interviewed campbell at comic con '06. He was promoting that western show and had a huge line of people waiting for autographs. Don't remember the q&a just that he came off pompous but in a humorous and self effacing way. Also talked to Stan Lee twice in two days: at a battlestar gallactica party where he asked me about a shirt I was wearing and the next day in an on camera interview for I can't remember what. Highlight was asking him about The Incredibles, if it bothered him they blatantly ripped off the fantastic four. He leaned over, put his hand on my knee and said "thank you for saying that".

Stan Lee confirmed homo

((Western Culture))

She's ripe for the red-pill user.

I met Madonna, i told her i voted Hillary even tough i'm a europoor but she believed me and proceeded to suck my dick.

Now i've got aids.

Yes, I've met Donald Trump. Twice.

Also Danny DeVito.

COPYPASTACCINO

She already is a little bit with nation pride. Unfortunately I got placed into this country. I actually miss my homeland a lot but I still have one year of school left. All I have learned here is meme