Glenn Beck attempted to mock Donald Trump today for being orange by smearing his face with crushed up Cheetos

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StopTrumpPAC/status/725188348839628800
nhentai.net/g/107860/
ospreypublishing.com/byzantine-armies-886-1118-pb
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/04/29/glenn-becks-farewell-address-40-laid-off-troops-pretend-oval-office/
exhentai.org/tag/artist:hirame
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No that's not it OP. You see, Glenn Beck has seen the true face of god, and has decided to be baptized by the dorito pope.

Glenn Beck is just now discovering Holla Forums.

Fucking papists.

Glenn Beck even more lame than Christian Weston Chandler

will this faggot just sudoku already?

Top kek. Suicide when? This fool may seriously be the first suicide from Trump winning.

sage you fucking faggots

whoops

I predict a female-style suicide "attempt" aka cry for help.

Headline: Deranged Cult Leader Attempts Ritual Suicide on Live TV

Wow, you really showed him, Glenn.

video

who?

Trump has turned these people into parodies of themselves.

tags: mindbreak, anal, foodplay

Chris Chan is the best lolcow there'll ever be.

YOU SURE SHOWED HIM

Poor Beck is drinking again.

I'm fairly sure one day Glenn Kek will be browsing /r9k/.

sauce?

Don't have, sorry m8

Fucking obliterated.

GLENN JUST GOT FACEFUCKED BY iCARLY

He really has lost his fucking mind

DANGEROUSLY CHEESY

long lost brothers?

These meltdowns will become more extreme and multiply.

He has been a goofy fuck since FM.

so nice I checked em twice

watching glen beck's mental breakdown is niggers getting tasered-tier. i could watch this shit all day. my only regret is that he didn't piss himself while wearing a fedora this time.

That's it, I'm a #CruzMissile now. Theres no way Trump could top this.

That doesn't even make sense.
Why cheetos?

THE PRIESTHOOD RISES

Normies will think this is fake unless they see this video. Spread it.

How is it even possible to be this pathetic?

Don't give these cuckolds encouragement and ideas.

kek

THAT LAST FUCKING PIC HOLY SHIT

Fucking hell what an attention seeking faggot.

LOOK HOW WACKY I AM GUISE, TAKE THAT TRUMP!!!111

who is this fucking guy, Tom Green? What next, is he going to suck a horse's cock on camera and say LOOK AT ME I'M DONALD TRUMP!

could pic be any more related? I'm seriously triggered by how glenn beck thinks he is being edgy.

FUCKING LOL you guys are gonna bullycide glenn off the internet

Years ago, if I remember correctly, when I listened to Glen Beck (this was in 2003 during the Iraq War, when the internet was not as Dank, and I didn't take Glen Beck seriously,) he would do his show from Philadelphia.

Maybe he is the cheese masturbator?

We need to meme it into existence.

the artist is hirame.
next time use jewgle you faggot cuck.

Glenn Beck seems to be lacking in any self-awareness, whatsoever.

They are both washed up TV hosts that started doing a web show that nobody watches, they rub shit on their faces and are completely out of touch with reality.

I been tweeting shit to him. I asked ben "the 4 foot kike" shapiro when he's going to shove matzo up his ass.
I hope more people that just I are trying to get them to kill themselves.

Glenn who?

I saw Glenn Beck at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for Trump votes or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle "mathematically eliminated" as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bags of Cheetos in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and say he was "fasting for Cruz anyway", but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Cheetos and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yelling "priesthood!" really loudly.

I always wonder how much these lads piss themselves laughing whenever they see this or are reminded of it by people in public.

I just noticed that he's posing in front of the constitution and the founding fathers.
Calculated? It wouldn't be the first time he tried to make constitutionalists look like lunatics.

this pasta will never be stale, fucking classic

sadly, glann's cheetos will

fuck

holy cringe

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Trump supporters DO masturbate to anime

well, if you're going to masturbate might as well not give view shekels to the jews and encourage women being unproductively reproductive.

Mormons do the weirdest things.

You faggots are truly embarrassing, you react to Trump like obsessive e-celeb fans, you're beneath him, do you get that? You reduce him to the status of fucking e-celeb.

You're like the faggots on a video criticizing PewDiePie or Onision or AngryJoe or some shit responding like 12 year olds who've just started using memes.

Watch, a gaggle of mouthbreathing faggots ruining this board are going to reply to this with some combination of:

Budd Dwyer on election night?

just watch the guy on the left, clearly uncomfortable with whats happening around him

Uncomfortable, yet he doesn't stop it, walk away, or call them out on their degeneracy.

what a fucking waste of cheetos

Is there anything other than smug I should be feeling?

every time someone posts nonon i get the urge to look at that amazing doujin

Here's how I feel, expressed using a western cartoon

I certainly hope so. I'll watch it and make webms of it.

and what doujin would this be?

Is this copypasta?

It is now.

twitter.com/StopTrumpPAC/status/725188348839628800
This board is the most wonderful thing to ever exist.

nhentai.net/g/107860/

gorgeous.

My friend used to have the radio slot after Midnight Caller on CHUO and told me he never threw out his garbage.

Beck and Peter Coffin are ripping off switch Tom did years ago, when he was still obsessed with Drew Barrymore (let that be a lesson to you about meme magic).

t. CKCU

Cheeto dust is just the beginning. Cuckservatives will be smearing their own shit on their bodies and crying in the fetal position naked in the street when Trump gets 1237.

The leftists will follow suit after the general election.

I still can't figure it out.

Cheetos are yellow, not orange.

If he wanted to imitate a fake tan orange, wouldn't he use something BBQ flavored instead of ass flavored?

How much did Cheeto pay Glen Cuck to bump their failing brand?

Holy fuck, this man actually is an aspie.

What a freak of nature. What did Beck do in his life that was so bad that it damaged him that much?

A lot of drugs, probably. Maybe he was molested as a child.

My guess is undiagnosed Aspergers.

Or it could be that he is a "media whore" he doesn't know how to produce anything or sell thing you'd want, So he sells controversy.

:`n

He used to be somewhat sane when he was on HBN.

Then he went on Fox, and they encouraged him to sodomize the rabbit hole, day after day after day, and purchased/short sold popcorn stocks.

I don't get the logic, but it's pretty funny.

That fucking chalk board man…

Remember the leftists smashing eggs on their heads after Paris to fight ISIS?

I'm surprised no one make an image of Glenn Beck w/ goggles rubbing cheeto dust on his face.

Either Controlled Op or he needs to be Baker Acted.

Those are actually Varagarian guard from the Byzantine empire although they could be English but they were mainly Scandinavian.

ospreypublishing.com/byzantine-armies-886-1118-pb

We need a twitter hashtag and a catchy sloagan.
Let's get all these idiots to rub cheetos in their faces.

STUMPED AGAIN TRUMPAROO

Hold on guys… I've been reaserching the Talmud for a few months now and I think I am begining to understand how jews think. Here me out here.

I think what they were trying to do is create a meme, like the ALS water bucket challenge. The idea is that people do Trump-Face on the Jewtube to "mock" him… somehow.

Couldn't stop laffin' at this fucking image so I threw this together

not good at making webms but it'll do

What the shit is happening in that video? Is he twerking in a department store changing room while providing his own soundtrack?

What a pussy. LOW ENERGY

thanks user. i didnt want to watch the actual thing.

also holy fucking shit this cunt has lost it.

who the fuck is glenn beck anyway? some radio cunt?

baffling

And here I thought he couldn't get any crazier.
But here he is $500,000 poorer and covered in cheeto dust.

Bizzaro world is a strange place.

Did Rato lick it off do you think

it taste like cheese, of course the rat did

More or less. He had a show on fox for a while that was like the Jerry springier of news. The ratings tanked and he got fired so now he milks rubes for subscription sheckles.

Isn't there a fire challenge now

awesome

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Is he wearing Mascara

Because Ben Shapiro got tired of being assblasted 24/7 so he decided to tell Glen Beck to do this

So if this Beck is Venom, who's the real Big Boss?

Rick Wilson

Probably true. How anti-white can you get…

Another theory is he's trying to out do the lefty cucks like Carl and Trigglypuff

No one here thinks that criticizing Trump means you are inherently stupid and bad. It's the opposite. People who are inherently stupid and bad are criticizing Trump, and for the wrong reasons. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to criticize Trump, but we have discussed them to death already and the vast majority of Holla Forums is in agreement that none of them matter when weighed against the positive aspects of Trump. GTFO with your low energy shitposting.

This. Chris Chan is back to begging for shekels again but the faggots who have kept vigil on him for all these years are scum too.

Chester Cheetah is cool, though.

Don't mock him user, Cheetos are
dangerously cheesy

;^)

Is this nigga serious? Starting to think he is legit having a mental breakdown.

The Jews made him their bitch after he Name the Jew with Soros

What the fuck did they do to Glenn to make him an absolute cuck retard.

I wish jeb would stop posting on Holla Forums

A shame he never mocked Obama's skin color.

No meme of this yet?

Pathetic

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/04/29/glenn-becks-farewell-address-40-laid-off-troops-pretend-oval-office/

Glenn Beck fires 40 employees, blames it on poor management and donating 500,000 dollars to Cruz campaign

How long till he starts huffing spraypaint and trying to grow crystals?

Exactly. Anyone who thinks the internet and memes are safe from the greedy, agenda-pushing jew are just fooling themselves.

Yeb's guac bowl is a good example of a manufactured meme. I was disappointed when I saw that Holla Forums had fallen for this blatant kikery.
It was funny, I'll admit, but in the end ((they)) got what they wanted: more attention for their chosen candidate.

Pic related is an even more thinly-veiled attempt to sway the twatter-tards, but this is already well known.

Also
GLENN BECK SUICIDE 2K16

IF WE MEME IT HARD ENOUGH IT'LL COME TRUE

This election cycle has caused numerous people to lose their minds, health and careers. Lets make sure glenn is among them. He is probably the easiest target the internet hate machine has ever encountered and will ever encounter. We should be flooding his phone lines with calls that sound legitimate and drop shit like "thank you for all you do mr beck. You alone have a substantial impact on this election. This election has been interesting to say the least. Almost as interesting as when you called the wife of one of your rivals and mocked and derided her for having a miscarriage.

>>>/oven/

It's the only response to seeing their world crash around their ankles. After Trump get into office expect to find mentally destroyed college and high school girls on every street corner begging for the Don

It's more likely than you think. Jews are crafty.

KEK

You misdirect it, and they shut it down. Like Tay.

exhentai.org/tag/artist:hirame

polite sage for off-topic