Give me a funny and joke and ill give you a random steam key

Give me a funny and joke and ill give you a random steam key

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/antipeople
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do sheboons and hockey players have in common?

They both change their pads after three periods

5GGZM-AWYJA-CKHXP
Good enough

what do women and the japanese language have in common?

they're both hard as shit to learn, not worth it in the end, and talking about doing so among friends makes you look really desperate

edgy AF m8, try again another time

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer. “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it you.” The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?” The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

Your social life.

Bernie Sanders's campaign

Common Core

The holocaust

All human transgression

Lel

5AYKA-4LADK-7FGIT

Howdy chum

Two campers are walking through the woods when a huge brown bear suddenly appears in the clearing about 50 feet in front of them. The bear sees the campers and begins to head toward them. The first guy drops his backpack, digs out a pair of sneakers, and frantically begins to put them on. The second guy says, “What are you doing? Sneakers won’t help you outrun that bear.” “I don’t need to outrun the bear,” the first guy says. “I just need to outrun you.”

got like 2 keys left for sure, if you want to assure your key make sure to link steam. Not like it matters since theyre all like 2 bucks

Did you guies know Kurt Cobain had bad dandruff?
They found a lot of head and shoulders behind his couch.

9A0I9-ZLJX2-7Q635
Fucking golden

Explain what this is to a newfag pls senpai

Fuck it Im in a good mood
If you have steam you can redeem keys on it for a game, if you want to make sure you get the key instead of someone else just stealing it in the meantime you post your steam profile link so I can send it privately, too late for that now though since ive only got 1 game left

I see noone wants a shitty indiegame

What do you call a flying Jew?

Smoke
steamcommunity.com/id/antipeople

You put your profile on private fucking idiot

anime?

: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo
according to random kiketube nigger