So Holla Forums. What gender are these?

So Holla Forums. What gender are these?

Ok, I've just bingewatched the whole series.
Is not that bad.
I mean there are some episodes that I would have skipped if I should knew better what where those about before watching them.

The characters seem nice, you can't hate a character completly, they all have some redeeming qualities (Well, that Peridot inclusion was kinda forced, even with 5 episodes).

The dialogue seems kinda forced, mostly because it's inevitably rushed and yet they seem to waste 3 minutes of an episode pandering a song to show off the already stablished "Pearl's a crazy lesbian" thin.

Anyway, 10 minutes seems enough to contain the bad episodes bullshit.
The SJW has been particularly strong and obvious in the second half of the second season.
So, how is this a third season? I don't see the need to divide it.

Anumation is kinda nice, but it really bugs me that design are spastic as shit.
I mean this isn't even grinning potatoes, is something like "grinning putty"

Just because I don't completly hate a series doesn't make me some kind of SJW god dammit,
I think the whole think is 7/10 overall.

I agree that season two finale was not even a finale.
On the other hand this does feel like some season premiere.

You need to go back.

Oh, come on.
You fucking nitpicking faggot.
I'm probably biased because I watched it all in a marathon.
The lessens the effects of realizing bullshit.

So? There's like 5 Looney Toones thread and nobody complains.

guys

im going to be honest

asking "what gender" are the melons is a little fucking ridiculous, i know were all "sjw are Runing cartoons"

but the melons?! what does it matter, nip picking every damn thing is silly, how about instead of focusing on Frivolous things like the fucking melons you put your attention on more important things

like getting the God king Trump elected

something that bugs me about this show that I didnt notice until the latest episode, fusion is fucking lame.

during the fight I wanted the gems to be dual or triple wielding the whole time since they have like 6 arms and never be doing less then 2 concurrent maneuvers while also doing a setup strike, I know this would be hard as shit to choreograph.

but after watching it I realized if a fusion tried to do that shit it would split.

one of my favorite episodes was when connie learned to swordfight, because the end when they are working in perfect unison but as separate entities is a billion times cooler then actually combining and I have a huge boner for well choreographed teamwork like that.

The animation this time is well done. Especially compared to previous episodes where the characters are off model as fuck.

Did you came during the 10 season of Red vs Blue?

Subtle

They probably wanted that joke and realized that if they go with the classic way they were gonna hear landwhale wailings all season long.

Yeah, we don't wail, so we aren't heard.

when I started watching red vs blue it I watched what was already out, which was only 5 or 6 seasons and then I forgot about it.

how many seasons are there now? the fights were starting to get really good by the tail end of what I watched.

13, there are all in Netflix at the lenght of a movie for season.
Season 5 starts getting kinda boring, but season 6-10 starts getting a great plot, characters and definetly battle coreography, the only down being the increasingly reddit humor.

Although is more like RvB humor being memed by Reddit and RvB memeing themselves a little bit.

Season 11-13 are pretty refreshing, everything is equally good and the humor gets fixed so yeah. The down being that is a new plot which isn't so bad but the last plot was so big is hard to left behind.

Melons are a fruit and

So female. We can end the thread now

iirc from highschool bio, fruits are female because they're the ovaries of the plants or some shit

Watermelons are 90% water, so they must be genderfluid.

fuck dude, even the SU fandom is ashamed of you, go kill self