Warning colors in LAS

Remember when these guys weren't shit, Holla Forums? What the fuck happened?

i seriously hope you guys don't watch this

Keep dreaming. I bet you think Phoronix is a credible news source too.

There were times when both of those were true.

Who are these people?

Even when I was still watching shit on JB, I wasn't watching LAS because it's bottom of the barrel shit. Has been for a while. As questionable as Lunduke was, his replacement was nothing short of a cringeworthy faggot. I pretty much stopped giving a shit after the big "systemd dindu muffins" episode around the time of the Debian debacle and haven't looked back since.

Ecelebs: not even once.

wew, thanks autocorrect
s/muffins/nuffins/

The guy replacing the guy who replaced lunduke is even worse.

I play their MP3s when I need background noise. Chris is literally losing his mind. It feels like every episode he gets a little more off of his rocker. I think it was the divorce that finally did it in for him. After getting cucked out of his house, he started perminantly living in an RV and his ex is running a show on JB called "women's tech radio" I gave it a listen once; It was fucking horribleserves me right, I guess. I don't know what I was expecting.

The dudes are the hosts of the Linux Action Show, and I'm pretty sure they're gay together now. The one in the middle is Chris, who started the parent company of the show, Jupiter Broadcasting. They used to have some decent stuff, but the only thing worth listening to now is "BSD Now" and "Unfilter." Unfilter is actually pretty good, but has nothing to do with tech.

I play their MP3s when I need background noise. Chris is literally losing his mind. It feels like every episode he gets a little more off of his rocker. I think it was the divorce that finally did it in for him. After getting cucked out of his house, he started perminantly living in an RV and his ex is running a show on JB called "women's tech radio" I gave it a listen once; It was fucking horribleserves me right, I guess. I don't know what I was expecting.

The dudes are the hosts of the Linux Action Show, and I'm pretty sure they're gay together now. The one in the middle is Chris, who started the parent company of the show, Jupiter Broadcasting. They used to have some decent stuff, but the only thing worth listening to now is "BSD Now" and "Unfilter." Unfilter is actually pretty good, but has nothing to do with tech.

Hotwheels please

No

To be fair, the warning colors actually works for System76, not Jupiter Broadcasting.

I'm still looking for a Phoronix replacement.
It's so fucking hideous, but afaik there's no other good FOSS news aggregator.

linuxjournal.com is alright.

LWN is good, except for all the feral human trash that shows up with throwaway accounts every time one of the trigger words "systemd", "OPW" or "GNOME" shows up in an article.

Jesus

Ay yo hol up
You're telling me that not only did Chris get cucked out of house and home, but he also continued to let his ex run that atrocious show after he got cucked? Did he get cucked out of seeing his kid, too? That'd be the shit-flavored sprinkles on the schadenfreude sundae. I'd actually start feeling bad for the guy if he lost his kid, and the kid certainly doesn't deserve that bullshit.

Don't believe so. They announced the divorce on the last or one of the last; like I said, I only really play their MP3s as background noise episodes of the Faux Show. He's mentioned them a couple of times in a present tense context, though, so I think he has visitations.

Could be worse, but Jesus Christ on a pogostick, what a fucking cuck.