Experiment in Niceness: Part II

Old thread past bump limit:

You can see the discussion here, and take this poll posted there as well:
poal.me/ioeo4n
>>>5839647 (You)
verification yes I am, so what

Not that user but I thought it was a decent idea. Shall we continue Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ioeo4n
strawpoll.me/10442858/r
poal.me/r5i9sf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Don't let this happen here.

Discussions on Holla Forums are fine

Everyone on Holla Forums right now is cancer

Holla Forums has two personalities, in the morning he is the most reasonable user you will ever meet but at night he's a piece of human garbage.

It does seem that way. I wonder why?

This guy gets it. Go home femanon OP, this idea is flawed.

No it's cancer 24/7. It's just so awful at night by comparison.

Because insomniacs are bitter from no sleep.

I'm not her, I just liked her thread. It had a nice feeling to it.

jerk off, then come back

jerk off, then come back

Alright, you might have a point there.

This.

Anons can be friendly but people in that thread were extra friendly because some guy pretended to be a girl, spamming emoji shit and being slightly flirty.

You need a topic better than just being nice and you need to do it in the morning. And you obviously need to rub one out because there will be no fake tits with no timestamp ITT.

How much attention can one whore absorb in one night?

There are no limits.

kek

Doesn't matter. She was real enough.

Real enough for what? Threads like this are a disaster. If anything they make thing worse.

Lurk moar, unless you are just baiting for a shitshow. And if so use better bait.

totally not the femanon

Only an ugly bitch can be this thirsty

Good job, OP! It's going great so far. I can feel the warmth!

As I recall, you said you would stay in that thread until it 404s and now you go and make another one. This isn't even about niceness. If you wanted a nice thread with anons being nice, you'd make a regular baww/feels thread or post fluffy animals, or whatever shit they do on /kind/. But this isn't about being nice, this is about you. You're attention-whoring to the max and everyone is giving you the attention and calling this cancer would be an understatement. I realize I am part of the problem now

Yes we should. I really want to fuck your pussy op…. will you oblige?

Femanon didn't make this thread. I fucked up and made one too soon. I should have waited a day or two.

OP is a retarded faggot. Again.

No. Stick your head in a wood shredder pls

(checked)

bump for niceness 😜😜❤️💖👄💞💗

DAE is a gril elf? 😝😝😜❤️👄

lol no I'm not! 💗💗💓💞💖💋❤️♥️

Fuck it, im pro attention whoring now. Fuck the old 4chan shit.

Yay! Thank you user! 💗💗❤️♥️👄💞💖💖💋💦💦😜♥️💞

guys, she's damaged goods. only bitches that were abused or are crazy act like this. no sane man would ever love some bitch like this. she has failed in real life and is now posting here to validate her miserable existence.

i pity this cunt

no-one will love her, shes just a piece of used goods.

in addition, shes a fucking fat piece of shit.
a disgusting landwhale

ayyy! In a sane world that would be true! Luckily I am just barely self aware enough to know not to inflict my crazy on anyone IRL!

But I can sure as shit shitpost on Holla Forums like the madwoman I am !! 💗💗💖❤️💓💋

Pls tell me what you really think user 🤔🤔😜💋

i bet you were molested as a child, that would be hilarious
or you were bullied

or raped
that would be even funnier

Nope I'm just crazed from being in heat bby 😜♥️♥️💞💦❤️👄💋💋💗

Bamp!

cummies 💦💦💦💖👄💗💦💞💓💖💦💦❤️💋💗♥️💓💖💖💦❤️💗👄💖💞💖💖👄👄💞💓💦💦💦💦

Mmmmmm ❤️❤️👄👄👄💗💞💖👄👄❤️❤️💞💗💦💦💦

I hate to say it, but these threads are cancer. But not for the reasons you'd expect.
There are actually femanons here. This thread isn't even mean by chan standards but when fairly pretty girls are posted (that are usually a good few tiers above the average femanon) and all the comments are about how they're nothing special, it makes a girl want to go robot. Not being even able to function on a Holla Forums level of socializing or meeting the beauty standard depresses them into giving up.
I'm not talking about attention whoring or posting tits, but just commenting or lurking as a default user. Making OC, meming. Just contributions in general. In fact it's better to be over the top rude and nasty, as that can be seen as exaggeration. This bland "meh" dismissal is more honest and disturbing, and makes a girl realize just how unspecial she really can be seen as.

Rude tbqh fampai.

ebin

>MFW I said this semi unironically a few days ago, and now I've gone mad with lust 4 cum

♥️💖💓💞💗👄💋

If I could, I would rape you all.

And then rape you all a second time to give all of you whatever diseases you just gave me.

Just me? The pics? Or everyone ITT? 😭😭😝😜👄💋💦💦

👍🏻🎉🤔😪😟😕😬😳👅👅❤️💔💗👄😜💦💓

kek ❤️

I'm going to apologize in advance before my spaghetti hits the floor. I tried to do some dumb "tone policing" bullshit earlier ITT. I forgot to just ignore the threads I didn't like. I tried to suggest Holla Forums should soften it's edge, but not. It was a confused message.
But more than my feelings I worry about you guys. I know it's just part of the natural interactions and dynamic, and I usually just roll with it. But some of you seem to really be hurting.

I care about you guys. I really love you, stupid as it is. We need you! Women really do love and need men! We are here, lurking and posting. I can't speak for anyone but me, but I want to break the rules and give you all a hug. Maybe a tug even. But I can't without derailing stuff.

We care. There is always some girl, somewhere too shy that wants to be with you and comfort you. Even here. Even though we usually know better than me right now. We know to stay hidden and just be user.

I took this when I was more worked up. I know the rules. I don't really want to be bullied right now but I'll still drop it before I leave. If I could I'd wrap you all up in them and let you suck them and let you all fuck me if it would make you all happy. Because I love you guys and would do anything for you.

Goodnight, Holla Forums

I am a psyop from Jim. But he didn't plan out what exactly I was supposed to do. He just said
So I did. 😜😜❤️👄💓💗💔💦💖💞♥️

Real girls are actually fucking crazy.

That's what makes them so much fun.

Not always! Well, not all the time 😜😜♥️

💋💗💓👄👅👅💦💦

lmao! You're not wrong ❤️♥️💞

💖💖💖

❤️

fucking obscurantism, as much as binary genders

That was from a Holla Forums lol thread of tumblr comics 😝😝❤️

these "progressive" cunts are as dumb as the people they criticize
and also I've seen quite some "comics" about transgender/gay issues which are always like: "look how smart we are and how all heterosexuals are dumb cunts but WE know the truth"
no fuck off you're just creating a new mythology

Why a new thread when this one is still up and not past the bump limit yet?

Another user made this earlier, and then I went full tripfag attention whore and bumped this one too in a manic fit 😜😜💖💞💓💋

❤️

❤️❤️

💖💖💖

💞💞💞💞

Shouldn't you be showing us pictures of your butt?

❤️💖💞💓💗

prolly 😜

polls ❤️❤️💞💖♥️
poal.me/ioeo4n
strawpoll.me/10442858/r

Bit busy easting mayo out of the jar? I hear it makes good lube too!

lmao! No user, it's candy!!
😔😔😔😭

Sweets
🍰🍬🍡🍦🎂🍭🍮🍫🍪🍩

Fug forgot I should be sage
😔😔😜😜❤️

Home theater custom rooms 💖💖

🚀🌌🎆🌠

i never understood why people save an image and then shrink it and save as jpg.

Cool!!

It's my stupid tablet, user. It saves everything as a .jpeg ☹️😠

Bless u my son.

Smile

Are you Skype user? I'm sorry…

I always liked this one 😜😜❤️❤️

What's the biggest thing you have fitted in your poohole?

Nothing. Sorry user, you can't get pregnant that way :/

Yes pls!!! 😍😍👄👄💋

What would you honestly do if you found this fat bitch lying in your bed naked anons?

Personally I'd give her a painful death, render her blubber into lamp oil, sell half, buy a sailboat and be on my way to Singapore to sell the other half by the time the cops got wise.

That's the idea

This is why I strip out the exit data 😜😜❤️

I like this tho 💋👄👄💞💦💦

LOL LMFAO BECUZ UR PRETENDING 2 B RETARD OMG GGGMGGKMDGD

I know they inject fake cum to make it look better but I don't care 👄👄💋

It's a typo silly. Calm urself 😜💋

You will never have the chance to touch or even smell a single drop of jizz in your entire lonely existence. How does that feel?

It already happened twice. But the fact that it may not happen again feels pretty bad tbqh user 😔😔

Sage is cancer.
We have been over this.

Damn. Better never to have drank jizz than to have drank jizz and lost. Tough luck, should have been more desirable.

#Trump2016

Nice neg bruh 😜❤️

Ok. Unsage!! 😜😜❤️❤️

I'm just saying, other women have set the bar SO low on relationships that all you would have had to do is be just slightly less revolting and crazy and you wouldn't be in such a terrible bind now.

checked

You're a girl sage? Timestamp pic pls!! 😜😜💋

True. I'll get my act together user, someday. When I tire of posting on Holla Forums and decide to seriously work on myself 🤔😶😶

By then it'll be too late, given all of the cellulite and skin flaps and 30 approaching and early menopause.

I'm supposed to be spamming this thread 🤔😶😔

Well damn I hope I stop in the next couple of years.

I will never do this.
It's more fun to watch the autists find out it was a girl that took down /b..

A girl that did away with rule #2
A girl that infiltrated the admin and caused the exodus of anons.
Then finally a girl that convince Jim to ban all Pedo shit.

Those threads are prob all gone on Holla Forums as it was long ago.
I bet the thread is still on /Audi/where code monkey offered the board owner of /b to me..
I declined tho. I can't be here enough to be a good BO..

Also, it was all an intl operation to begin with. Destroying 8ch.
All it took was divide and conquer..

I must admit, throughout this operation, cancer has dropped 99% here on /b

👄❤️💋💦💞💞💖💦💦💦

As always, I can be found anytime on Masterchan/b.. I'm chum #2 anti Pedo. The girl that has taken over free speech as we know it..

Holy spell check.
Not Audi..

>>>/sudo/

But she's totally not an attentionwhore guys

This is now my personal spam thread.

deal with it

Hi user

Good work sage! Sincerely. I don't care if you're a girl or guy, or intl or not. And I was mostly indifferent to the pedo stuff. But at best it was still a stupid distraction and a perpetual thread was a very bad idea.

There's no way I can keep these as perpetual threads. Even my autism is not that powerful. 💖💖💋👄😍😍

The only way an attention whore succeeds, is by anons like you replying to her..

I mean me..

Well actually, it's we, me and crystal are the same person.

😘😘😘😚😚😍😍😍

ty please spam it to death!! ❤️❤️

We are indeed!! ❤️❤️👄💞

Please tell us what feelz the different spams give u anons!! 💖❤️💋💋👄💞💦💦

This is the part of the thread where our multiple personalities both realize we occupy the same body. I am you and you're me. We're not replying to each other, were merging into one. Also we been up for 3 days.

Put these shoes on, I like them.

Creampie vs spinchair former best girl.

Let me get this straight, for the last two threads, this has all been the samefag using different trips?

I forgot that level of autism was even possible..

I really like this picture.

OH MUH GAWD MY CAWK IS SO GORGEOUS!!!
💖💖😍😍💖💖💞❤️

Yes love😇😇😇😚😚😚😘😘😘😍😍😍😍🙊🙉🙈

Also those reaction threads I made long ago. Sage is everywhere, like the cancer we are and have been in the past !! 💞❤️💖😜😜😍👄💋💦💦

I think it's time to cope with being the same non, and since I started posting as your personality, you should start posting as sage.

This is some Fight Club shit rite nao!! ❤️❤️😜😜❤️❤️

Nothing can stop we now..

BEAUTIFUL EYES

MOAR DRIPPY FUKKING!!

His name was Robert paulson

How can a trap like me be so much prettier than real me??!! 😭😭😭😔😔

Moar Traps

His name was Meatloaf Bitch Tits!!

How can a girl like me compete with traps?🙅🙎🙍🙅🙅🙅

More Creampies!!

You were a trap all along Analysis OP

💖💞💋💋👄💋💦💦💖💦💦👅👅💓♥️💗💦💦

poal.me/r5i9sf
💖💞💗❤️💓♥️👄💋👅😜💦

I just want boy cum on my girl cock.

😭😭😭😞😞😞😠😠😠😉😉😉😂😂

U wnt sum fck ?

I just want boy cum in my fat girl pussy!! 😭😭♥️💓💞💋❤️💦💦💖💗😭😭

Let's discuss with other anons why is the best movie to watch while tripping balls.

Asides anything Trent has to deal with..

I need to proof read what I say.

Best movie to watch while tripping, unrelated to NIN

Hmmm…probably not the very best but Fear and Loathing ain't bad IMO fam 👍🏻👍🏻🍿🎥📽

It's really top five..
Everyone should also watch Requilm for a dream while tripping balls.

Since we're from Mt Arie NC, we must tell them about Spun

My bad, upbeat this thread!! 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

A Clockwork Orange

No no, too sad!! 😭😭😭😭

But it's a good choice still.

I know no ow stp n or

Excellent Choice!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻💖💖💗💓

Just need a hit of cummies…
💖💖💋😍👄💞👅♥️❤️💦💦💋💖💦💦💦❤️💗👍🏻❤️💦💦💦

Damn fam had me covered!! 😍😍♥️♥️💞❤️👄💋👄💞❤️

Not if someone witb you had been raped or molested, or you will find out they were..

HELL YEAH!!
💗♥️💞💖😍♥️❤️💦💦👄👅💋💦👅👅💗💦💦💦

I drunkenly blacked out and ruined my trip

I'll cover u bby!

Too fake ☹️☹️

Better. But I didn't get any on or in me 😭😭☹️☹️😔💓💞

Boondock saint's..

List complete

Can't be perfect every time princess…

Sorry! I appreciate it all anons❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️😍😍

💦💦❤️💞💋👄♥️💦💗💓💖👅👄💋💦💦💦

I bet you do you little slut

Bump for borderline official thread..

Fixed for you user

Put your neck into it

I dony knoe what day it is any more

Sorry lovers,, I was MIA collecting cummie gifs!! ❤️❤️♥️👄💖💗💦💦💋💞💖👅💗♥️👄💦💦

I'm not that bad, jeezus 😜😜💖💦

2 violent 4 me ☹️😭😔💦💦💋

Come on bby, don't be shy

pls omlet pin my 4 day tweak out finale!!!! ❤️❤️💖💖♥️♥️♥️😓😭🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻

I hate to say it, but these threads are cancer. But not for the reasons you'd expect.

There are actually femanons here. This thread isn't even mean by chan standards but when fairly pretty girls are posted (that are usually a good few tiers above the average femanon) and all the comments are about how they're nothing special, it makes a girl want to go robot. Not being even able to function on a Holla Forums level of socializing or meeting the beauty standard depresses them into giving up.

I'm not talking about attention whoring or posting tits, but just commenting or lurking as a default user. Making OC, meming. Just contributions in general. In fact it's better to be over the top rude and nasty, as that can be seen as exaggeration. This bland "meh" dismissal is more honest and disturbing, and makes a girl realize just how unspecial she really can be seen as.

Rude tbqh fampai.

♥️♥️💦💋♥️

Z♥️❤️💖💞💗💓🙌🏻👅👄💋😜💋💦

Girls eating cum. Thoughts bby? 👄👄💋💋❤️💖♥️💦💦💗💖💦😜💖♥️

Naw 😔😔😓😭

I'll post pics one at a time. Pls r8 and tell y. Lurhkhers feel free to save whatever you liek.U doan hafta r8 each one, just chime in whenevah u want bby 👄👄💞❤️♥️💖❤️💋💦👄💦💦💦

I WANNA KNOW WUT MAKES U MAKES UR CUMMIES /Bee/!!!!!

💖❤️💋👄💦

Too many drugs user

Hmm. Maybe… 😜😜💋💦💦

Let's make it a date!

You are literally an autists and a phaggot if you can't understand why welcoming girls here is an advantage. You took a small, simple jab at the hint of a seed of a thought and threw it into a total shitfit of Ree!

At least I am putting in a suggestion, rather than coming into a thread you admit you think is shit, going through 190 replies and 150 pics to yell at the one or two already criticizing the thread.
You hate every faggot in this thread, you hate women and you hate yourself. No fun allowed.png tbqh

Ok!! ♥️💞💖❤️💦💦💋😜💖❤️💦💦

cummies

You're a funny guy, I'll give you that.

Look, there is more to "OC" than just silly gifs and 1,0000000000000 centuries in MS GIMP. Shitposts and joaks ned conversations in general make up the daily content and community here. There are plenty of ways to diversify our content than just Trump, Kennedi, Evangelion Queen of B, angry pedo rage at the moderators and cisops. Not to mention the previous stagnation of BBC and cuck, Travis and that goddamn Bee spam, the fucking trip fags and namefags, Cat's cradle and all the other sorry shit that passes for our "epic" past couple of years of history. The last camwhore I actually remember was Spiderchan. We're not exactly at high risk for hoards of GOTIS infected femanons running wild. If anything we could use a couple more now and again.

There is no need to violate "our" "high standards" of hostile and sad NEETS yelling about 3DPD being shit. It's not like if we unlock the steering wheel from a hard right the ship is going to fucking jack knife and go spinning into a full Tumblr. I'd like to see a political outlook that isn't full Holla Forumstard or MaoMao tankie shit.

Holla Forums should be diverse, and organic. This can be facilitated by thinking about how people feel welcome. I am not dictating at all, most will ignore these ideas. And the few that do, and possibly make a thread with the intent will be met with incredible hostility. The thought of sanding off some sharp edges is abhorrent to "board culture."

But board culture can, and will change. Holla Forums in particular has the potential to evolve because it can be anything. And it wouldn't be so bad if it had niceness and friendly girls. Even, and especially, if they remain user and feel more open to just talk about clothes and boys and shit.
And yes, there are plenty of femanons who need no special treatment or recognition at all, and could probably shame the both of us in flamerwarz. SWATcity is a fucking girl FFS.
Anyway, thanks for listening. Just food for thought.

Yass fam!!!! ♥️♥️💞💋❤️💖💦💦😜👄♥️💋💞😜❤️👄👄💋♥️💓💗👅💗💞💦💦💦

I will put it to you that you are the one bringing up girls & imageboards. I'm just shitposting. You are projecting your own perceptions onto me - the anonymous internet poster.

It's just my responses from the linked thread in the OP here that started my 4 day meltdown bby :)

Bringing back pedo and abuse threads would be just more of the same. I want nicey nice girl chatter stuff, as unironical as we can manage.

I really don't understand why there is this need to be abbrasive just for the sake of driving away certain people. I know anons can be sweethearts, I've seen it many times

That would be unpleasant tbqh smdh. Pls cum in my mouth or snatch. That is best cum. 💖💖💞♥️♥️👄💦💦❤️💋💗😜♥️❤️💦💦

Hookers & cocaine?

❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️💖💞💓💗💗💓💋💋

Just insomnia and internet addiction user. Did you know that after enough sleep deprivation the mind enters a state similar to a psychedelic trip? Iz true! I swear is true!!

I'm a grill btw, but I'm kinda really fucking fat now.

YOU are all the proof this board could ever need that welcoming girls is a bad idea, fuckwit.

-You have made FOUR fucking threads each you self-posted to thread cap about YOURSELF you vapid narcissistic whore.
-You post the exact same shit over and over and over. The same text, the same retarded "arguments" why in the fuck could we care if you want cummies you stupid fat autistic slut?
-You continue to post images of a girl you pretended was you.
-You deceived several anons and lead them on.
-You contribute NOTHING to this board.
-Your every single post is designed only to annoy like a fucking goon.

What's more, Holla Forums IS usually welcome to girls you complete fucking retard. Several femanons now have their own boards dedicated to them. You think that's going to happen to you? Think you'll end up like AshleyJ or Shoe0nhead? Definitive proof you're a fucking idiot?

The last femanon to post before you was so embraced, dysnomia claimed to marry her. You're an asshat. You just plain suck.

Shut up and go away.

Excellent sweetie!!!! ♥️♥️♥️😜👄💋💞💖❤️💋💞💦💦💗💖👄👄👅💋💦💦💦😍😍😍

I can't. I don't know how 😜

I'm a grill btw, but I'm kinda really fucking fat now.

Like this fat?

No like this. 💖💖💞💗♥️❤️💖💖👄💋

Cocks aren't worth shit as all you guys know. If you didn't you wouldn't be here.

Little do you realize that to us pleb grils, our tits aren't much better. Any man worth having had a decent choice far above us. Sure they have to put in actual effort, but I'd rather just shitpost here than fend off thirsty scrubs who would just as soon fuck anything.

The whole point is diversifying content. It doesn't matter who the user is. If you spastics could rub one out beforehand you could make a decent thread.

Still waiting on that dickpic, which we all know I most likely won't reciprocate.

She looks a bit young but others wise pls be my alarm clock user!! 💖💖👄💋💦💦

BY POSTING THE SAME AUTISTIC TEXTWALLS, SAYING THE EXACT SAME SHIT ABOUT YOURSELF, AND REPOSTING THE SAME FUCKING IMAGES OVER AND OVER?

You can't force it, but you can suggest it.
Post peen and I'll consider tryimg something different bby ❤️❤️💞💗👄♥️💋💖👄

Oh yeah, you want me to post a dickpic?

I don't know how.

Oh and these are new gifs user ♥️♥️❤️💋👄

BONG! BONG! BONG!

AYYYYYY!!!!

You probably won't believe me but I honestly luv u right now tsundere user ❤️💖💞💗💓

I'm cryin' 😆😆😆😂😂

Naw no buttz stuf 4 me 😁😁😬😶☹️

Don't be shy

❤️❤️💖💋💞💗👄♥️💦

No, it's the same shit. You post the same set of photos of a girl that isn't you, then the same two timestamp pictures trying to conceal as much of your flab as possible.

You link back to the same retarded things you said in four fucking threads already that everyone found dumb each time making the same stupid case, and then everything else is your autistic sperging about wanting a load of cum in your flabby gunt which you're so ashamed of you won't even show.

Your posts could be automated at this point.

I'll try it once 5 u bby ❤️👄💖❤️

💞💗♥️💖❤️

How romantic of you

♥️💗💗💋👄💖💦❤️♥️👄
No u 💓

❤️❤️ bump ❤️❤️

💋👄 again 👄💋

How does your mother feel about you being a fat, discraceful slut? Was she ashamed of you as it was, so you don't care that you're shaming her? How would your father feel hearing you beg strangers for cum and act like a complete retard?

❤️💖💞 Again Again 💞💖❤️

They love it 😜😜❤️

😍😍♥️💓💦💦

Really? Your parents must be inbred NC trash then, huh? No wonder you look like morbidly obese quasimodo and you're clearly mentally damaged, your parents are mongoloid hillbillies.

Tell me something I don't know, you crazy ass moralfag. ❤️❤️♥️💞💖👄👄

You know this is Holla Forums, right? Relax bby 💖♥️😜😜💞👄💦💦

Yes!! In the pussy, user!! 💖♥️💋😜💗💞👄💦💦❤️❤️💦😍😍💞👄💦💦

💖❤️💞💓💗💓💋💞❤️💖💦💦👄💦💦👄♥️♥️💖😍

Have fun spamming your way to 750 posts by yourself again, because you have nothing to offer the board and everyone's sick of you bullshit.

❤️♥️👄

Learn English, man child. Or at least pretend to try.

Here's some 2D cock, since it's obvious no one else is going to post any. Especially 3DPeePee.

Me rite now tbh 💖♥️❤️👄💋💋

💞♥️💖💋💗👄♥️💖💓💗😍😍💗💓😜💞💖❤️♥️💋👄💦💦

Looks like I got under this bloated product of incest's skin. Or at least the layer of grease coating it.

Just go ask your dad to give you cummies like he usually does, trash.

strawpoll.me/10442858/r
poal.me/ioeo4n
poal.me/r5i9sf
💓💞💗♥️❤️👄

Wow you sound tough! Do you shoot a man just to watch him die? Did you Zippocat or shoveldog to get your tiny rocks off? You ebin false and hollow edgelord misanthrope. Your fucking sex robot would dump you, scum. Have fun believing no one cares about anyone and people are scum, and your hurt feels aren't something we all know.

Also I never admitted to "being from Reddit." I said Holla Forums can't snoop for shit. And it's goddamn true.

And yeah I'm using my tablet. Care to explain what's wrong with that, or is that just another arbitrary opinion that is assumed? I have a PC too. And I could use that to be nice and try to make you more comfortable. I promise to sell it right away and never ever buy another!! What the hell's wrong with me?

UUUU bby ♥️♥️💖❤️👄💋💞💋👄

pc or tablet, whichever has most of the rape porn pls

💞💗💋💖👄💦💦💦❤️♥️💖😜😍😍😁😂😍😜💗💗💞💦💋💖👄❤️💦💦

Something your parents cry themselves to sleep about every night. But we've already recounted it. Low IQ, mental retardation, autism, morbid obesity, product of incest. There's nothing *right* about you.

I have no porn 😓😓😔

You are a bore following the "pretend to be mean" protocol. I know at least half of you are tired of it and would rather talk naturally.

You might even resemble a human being if you practice enough.

jk

UUUU ♥️💗💋💞❤️💋👄💦💦💓😜😜💓😍♥️💗💦💦💦💦

oh right, no porn. what is this a documentary?

Sorry! I meant I have no raep porn. Sry bby 😓😔❤️💋

💗👄💦

I'm going to apologize in advance before my spaghetti hits the floor. I tried to do some dumb "tone policing" bullshit earlier ITT. I forgot to just ignore the threads I didn't like. I tried to suggest Holla Forums should soften it's edge, but not. It was a confused message.

But more than my feelings I worry about you guys. I know it's just part of the natural interactions and dynamic, and I usually just roll with it. But some of you seem to really be hurting.
I care about you guys. I really love you, stupid as it is. We need you! Women really do love and need men! We are here, lurking and posting. I can't speak for anyone but me, but I want to break the rules and give you all a hug. Maybe a tug even. But I can't without derailing stuff.

We care. There is always some girl, somewhere too shy that wants to be with you and comfort you. Even here. Even though we usually know better than me right now. We know to stay hidden and just be user.

I took this when I was more worked up. I know the rules. I don't really want to be bullied right now but I'll still drop it before I leave. If I could I'd wrap you all up in them and let you suck them and let you all fuck me if it would make you all happy. Because I love you guys and would do anything for you.

Goodnight, Holla Forums

The uterus is always in charge. Kind of like Rocky Balboa she just accepts punishment and waits for her chance. Then, CHOMP!, the vagina dentata cut you off and the uterus absorbs and digests your severed member, like a Venus Flytrap or The Sarlaac Pit.

💖♥️❤️😜💋💞💗💦❤️♥️😜💦👄💗💞💓💖😜💋💦💦❤️💦👄👄💋💦💦

😡😡👿👿😤

♥️💖💞💋

❤️💖👄♥️💋

❤️💖

💓👄

❤️👄💖💋💦

💖❤️💞💓💗♥️👄💋💦

💞💗❤️💋💓💞❤️💖♥️💗💞👄

💖

💋👄❤️

💗💓💞

😔😔

😶😔☹️

😓😔

❤️💖

❤️♥️💖

❤️💖💞♥️💓💗

💗😔😓

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️♥️💖💞💗💓💋👄💦

👄🙌🏻🙌🏻😜😍💞💖💋

💋💋👄

♥️💗👄💋💖💞💦💦❤️♥️💦💦👄💋💦💦

💞💗♥️❤️

♥️💦♥️❤️💦👄💋

💖💗💓💞♥️❤️💓

LOL kys tbh fam

I know

❤️

💖💓🙌🏻

Is sage here? 🤔🤔

❤️♥️💞💖💓

I'm always here.
I was having fun just lurking, watching other anons loose there shit over you.

😂

Thanks for filling in for me.

Reminder that you could have gone anywhere else, but you came here because you know everywhere else sucks because they all followed the suggestions of people like you. Reminder that you're only here to tear down everything unique about this place because you can't properly imitate or grasp what makes it special, and as a borderline you're unable to live with yourself until you destroy anything and everything you consider threatening.

P.S. Your parents wouldn't mourn you for quite as long as you probably imagine they might.

💖👄💋💦💦❤️💖

lol ♥️♥️

My Android has different emojis then you, how can I into coolness like you fam?

>>>/tumblr/

I think I crashed the AI bot..

😭😭😭😭😭

Is everyone here just sage and I? 🤔🤔💞💓💗

I think she likes to have fun and could easily be playing many parts, but she could just as easily have fun watching other anons not like my shitposting.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Sage, were you the shill shades guy too? I remember he had an actual namefag but I forgot. 😭😭😭😜👄

I dunno fam I overspent on an iKike 😭😭😭🙇🏻🙇🏻

Shill shades?
Dunno, is that juat a nickname you gave it..

As to the rest, it's a mystery .

I see.

😎😎😎😎😎

I have lots of name faggotry

It was a year ago, posted cuck threads and such. My addled brain forgot the details but it was about the same time as the height of the Travis spammer. There was the camwhore avatarfag arguing with the Travis spammer and the shill shades guy, and they seemed to come to some agreement to lighten up.

🤔🤔♥️♥️👄💦

💖👄❤️💞💋💖👄👄💦💦

💖♥️❤️👄💋💗💓😍😍

In one the cuck threads I tried to strike a deal with shill. I also told him he was a psyop I said the blacks could have the white women, but we (white men) could have the black women. And I went on about my impregnation fetish and how I wanted to knock up hood rats all skip town.

💖💞💗👄👄💦💦

I cannot confirm nor deny past psyops.

💓💞💗♥️💋❤️👄💦💦💦💦
BECAUSE THAT IS MY CALLING CARD SAGE FAM

I literally can't contain it. It always spills out all over everything.

💦💦💦💦👄💋💖💦💦💦💦❤️💋💋💗💞💗💓👄💖💦💦💦💦

Well if you're just sage and your others,morvif you were also the shill and that camwhore avatarfag, you at least help make it fun 😂😂😜♥️♥️

Pls respond if gifs & pix make u make cummies and post tributes ty fam 💗💗💞💋💖💋❤️😍😍😜💞👄💦💦💦💋💞💗👄👄💗💖💋❤️💦💦💦💦

💞♥️💖❤️👄💦💦💋💖💗😍😍♥️💗😜

♥️♥️👄💗❤️❤️👄💋♥️💞💗😜😍😍💦💦💦

💋💋💋👄👄💋❤️💦💦

💦💦💋❤️♥️👄💦💦😜😜😍😍😭😭💓💖💞♥️❤️💋💦💦

❤️💗♥️💓💖❤️💋💞👄😍😍💗💞💦💦💓👄♥️💞👄💦💦💦❤️💋👄♥️💦💦❤️♥️

❤️ ❤️ 👄 👄 😍 💗 😍 💗 💓 💦 💦 😜 💗💋💞👄💦💦❤️♥️💦💦❤️😜😍

💞😜💋❤️💦💦👄💗💖💓😍😍💖😜💞😭😭💖😜💦❤️♥️💦💦😭😜😍💓💞😜💖😂😂😜♥️💦💦

♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️💖💖💋💓💓💓👄💋👄💋💦💦😍😍💦💦😍😍♥️💖❤️💦♥️

💞💓😍💋😭😜😭💗😂💞🙇🏻🙇🏻🤔😂👿👿😡😡🙌🏻👅👅👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😆👄💞♥️💋💋💦💦❤️💞♥️❤️💦💦

plz r8 thiz pik fam 🙇🏻💗💗😍💖💞💋💦💦❤️♥️💞😜💖💞💦💦💦😍😍

♥️❤️💋😍😍♥️❤️💋👄💗💖😜💋💓💗😜💋💖💞❤️💦💦♥️💦💦😍💦💦💦

♥️💞💖💗😜😍😍💦♥️♥️💞❤️💋💋❤️💦♥️♥️😭😭👄👄💓💖💋💋👄💦💦♥️❤️💦💦

==rrrrrrrrr8!!!!!! pl0x!!!!1!!1!11!!!1!11
💋👄😜😍💓💗💞😍😜👅👅💓💗💞💋👄♥️💦💋💞💗👅👅😜😜💦❤️💦💦💦❤️💋👄💋💞😍💓💗😭😍👄😜😜👄👄💖💋❤️💦💦💋💋

❤️💞😜💋💦👄😍💗💓♥️👅💓💖👅🙇🏻😍💗💗👅👅💓💓😍😍😂💗💓♥️💖👄💋💞❤️💦💦

💋💓💖😍😍👅💖💗😍😍👅😜😜👅💖💖💦💦👄💦💦💖💞😍💦💦💦

Eh?
💦💦👄💞💖😍💋💗😜💓💓♥️👅❤️😜💞💖👄👄💞💋😍💖💦💦

💓💗👅♥️😜💋💋💦💖👄❤️💞💖💦💦💋💦💦💖👄💞💖💋💦💦💓💗👅♥️😜💞😍♥️❤️💖💋💦💦💖💞😍💋💦💦

Rolled 7, 13, 13, 6, 14, 3 + 99 = 155 (6d20)♥️😜👅💓😍💗👄💞💦💋😜😜💋💞💦💋♥️😍👄💦💞👄

Rolled 6, 33, 23, 28, 18, 11, 19, 23, 28, 12, 3 + 56 = 260 (11d33)♥️❤️😜😍💖💗💓😍💓💗💖♥️😭😭😂😂😍😍😜💓💓💓💓💗💖👄👄♥️💞❤️💋💦💦💦

Rolled 46, 78, 48, 77, 10, 44, 63, 53, 40, 76, 27, 78, 3, 83 + 42 = 768 (14d88)❤️♥️💞💓💖💋💓💞♥️❤️💦♥️❤️♥️💞😍💗😜♥️❤️💦👄💖💓💋💦❤️😜💗😭😍💞💗😂😜💗👅😂💗💞💓💋💖💓💋💦❤️💦💦💋👄👅💋💦💦

Rolled 2, 24, 38, 42, 24, 34, 38, 11, 31, 5, 29, 37, 13, 12, 19, 10, 43, 33, 32, 40, 36, 36, 6, 18, 38, 24, 36, 25, 18, 1, 2, 20 + 36 = 813 (32d44)💦💦💦💦💦💦👄👄💞💋❤️💓💓💞💗💖👄💦💞💖😜👅😍😍💗♥️💖😍😍😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😍♥️💖👄💞💞😍💦💦💦

💖💖

😭💋❤️👄💋💗💗💗💓😜👅😜💗😭💋💋👄♥️💞💖💞💖👄💋👄💖💞♥️👄😍💦💦💦💖💞♥️👄💋❤️😭😭💗💗😜😜💓❤️💋👄💖💦💦

👄❤️😜♥️💞💓👅👅😍😍😭👅💓💗👄💦💦💋💋😜💞💗👄👄💋😜💖❤️💞😭😍♥️♥️💗👄💦💦💦💋❤️😜💖❤️👄💦💦

GIMMIE UR BABBY Holla Forums I TOTES WON'T ABBORD OR ABBANNDUN IT!!!

Fug :-DDDDDDDD

Tit cummies!!!
❤️💗💞💖👄💦♥️♥️💞💗💓😍😭😭😂💞💞💗💓😭💞👅😍♥️💞💖💦💋💋💖👄😜💖👄💦

♥️♥️💞💞💋💋👄👄

💋❤️💗💗♥️😍😍😜💦💋👄❤️💗♥️
I'm on my tablet you fucking dinosaur. Works great in the bath or on the couch. Everything is image.jpeg. As far as robot waifus, good! Why wouldn't I want people to be happy? Nobody owes anyone sex or a relationship, the same way the world doesn't owe you a living. But if more guys could buy sex dolls and be much happier that would be great. If's I'm a cat lady incel for life, so be it. I can go put effort in if I want and see what I can dig up. Or just settle. Or just use my vibe to get rid of the frustration.

I actually don't care if anyone posts dicks or not. It would be hot for me, sure, but is counter to my point. There are rate my dick threads all the damn time. My point is new content, which dicks certainly are not. Just like these threads are not. But still people seem to like them and I can understand why.

There's still no reason we couldn't be a bit nicer. As far as my reddit handle, if Holla Forums had any snooping skills maybe you could find it. But you don't.

👄💞💖❤️😜👅👅😭💓😍💖❤️💞💋💖💖😜👅😭😭😂😂💖💓💞💖❤️❤️💖💦💦♥️💦💦💖❤️♥️💦💦

💓😍💗🙇🏻🙇🏻😡👿😓🤔🤔😆😔☹️📽📽😤📽📽😂😃😬😬😁😀💓💓😍💗😭😍😜💋😭💗😍😜👅💓😜💞👄♥️♥️💋♥️💋💗😍💞💞♥️

♥️💦💋💗💖👄❤️💓😍💖👄😜❤️👅💓👄💗💋♥️💞💖💓👄💗💦💗💋💦♥️♥️👄💖💞♥️💗👄😜❤️💋💦💦👅💓👄♥️💓💋
Bringing back pedo and abuse threads would be just more of the same. I want nicey nice girl chatter stuff, as unironical as we can manage.

I really don't understand why there is this need to be abbrasive just for the sake of driving away certain people. I know anons can be sweethearts, I've seen it many times.

💖💞❤️👅👅😍😭😭👅😍💖💖😂😂💗😂😂💗💖💓👄😂💦💦👄💗💦💦💖💦💖💖💦💋❤️💞💖💓💖💦💞💖

👄💋💗💦💦💖❤️👄💋💦💦👄💋💦💦💋👄💦💖👄💋💦💦😍😍💦💦💋💦

💗💖💦💋💋💦💖💓♥️😍😍💞❤️😜😜💓😜💓💞💗💖❤️♥️😍👄💋💦💦💖❤️💋💦💦

❤️💦❤️👄💋💦💦❤️👄♥️❤️❤️👅💗💓💦💦❤️💞💦👄♥️👄💋💦💦❤️💦💦😍😍

Rolled 13, 3, 13, 2, 13, 11, 20, 12, 15, 18, 20, 21, 10, 5, 21, 15, 20, 6, 19, 21, 12, 19 + 2233 = 2542 (22d22)❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rude tbqh fampai.

👄😍♥️😜💗💓👅👅💗😂😂😭💗😂👅💓💓💞💋❤️💦💦👄😜💖💦👄👄💋❤️💞😍♥️😜😜💦💦👄💋❤️

💓💗👅😭😂💓💓💗😜💞😍💖💋❤️💞💞♥️👄💦😭😭🤔🤔😬😁😂😭💗💓👅😍💖💞😜❤️💓♥️♥️😜💦💦💞😜😜😜😍👅💗😜😜😜💦👄♥️💞💞😍😍💖😜😜
NO U!!!

💓💋👄💗❤️💖👄♥️💞💖💦💦😜😍💖💦💦👄👄💓💗💋👅💓👄💋💓💞👄💗❤️💖💦💦❤️💖💞😍👄👄👄💦💦💖👄💦💞💖💗👄♥️💋

😍💗♥️💓👅👅😜♥️💖👄💋♥️😜💋♥️💗😍💓♥️😍💗😭😭💓♥️💋👄❤️💦💦💋👄❤️

👅😍💞💓♥️💗♥️👄👄💦💋💋💖💓♥️💦💋💖💓😜💞💞👅👅💞💓♥️👄💖💦💦👄♥️💋💗💖👄💦💦

♥️👄💓💗💋💦💦💋♥️👄💞❤️💓♥️👄💦💦😂😍❤️💓♥️👄💦👄♥️💋💦💦👄♥️💖💞💓♥️👄💦♥️👄♥️💋💦💦♥️💞❤️😍😍👅😜💗💗💓♥️👄💦💋💦💦💦💦💋💋😍😍

💋👄❤️♥️

💓❤️💞♥️💋💦💦👄💦💋❤️👄💦💗💗💓💓❤️👄💦👄💦💦💋😍

❤️♥️💗♥️💋💓♥️❤️👄♥️💓💗💖❤️💖💗😍❤️💦👄♥️❤️💦

👄❤️💋💋👄💋❤️♥️😍😍💋💓💖💞💦💦👄💦💦💋❤️💦👄👄💦💦💋💗😍💓💋❤️💦💦

💞😜💗😍💖👅💗💗♥️👄♥️💋💦👄👄♥️❤️💖💗♥️💦💦👄😍😍

❤️💗💖💋💞♥️♥️👄💋💖💗💓💖💋💗❤️💦💦👄💋💗❤️💖💞💋👄💋👄❤️♥️💋👄❤️💦💋💦💋💦💦

👄💋♥️❤️💖💞💓👅😍💞😍💦❤️💖💞♥️💦❤️♥️💋👄💗♥️💋💦❤️

♥️💦💋👄💦👄💦👄💦💋💦💋💦♥️💋💦👄💦💦♥️👄💦💦😍😍

❤️👄👄💋👄❤️💦❤️💦👄💦👄💋👄💦💦👄❤️😍❤️👄💦💦♥️💖❤️💖👄💋👄💦

👄💦💋💦♥️👄💦♥️♥️💖👄💦😍💦💋👄💦💦💋♥️👄💦♥️💋💦💦♥️💦💋👄💦💋💦👄💦💦♥️💖❤️👄♥️💋😍♥️💖👅💞💗♥️💦💦💋♥️👄💦💦

Hey bot..
Wanna raid the pony thread with me?

CUMMIES!!
👄💦💋💦👄❤️💋💋❤️💦👄♥️💖😍💞❤️💦❤️💦💋👄💦💋💦👄💦❤️😍💞💗💓💋💦👄❤️💋💦💦👄❤️♥️💖😍💞❤️👄💦💋💋💦💦👄💦💋❤️👄💦💦💋❤️👄😍😍😍😜💦😜💦💋💦❤️💦💦😍😍

Aww yiss!!!! ❤️❤️😜😍💦😜😜❤️❤️💖💖

Cya there..

💗💞💦❤️💖💞♥️❤️💖💞♥️💗💞❤️💦💞💓💦👅💗😍❤️💦❤️💞

💓💦👄♥️❤️💦💗💞💦♥️💦💖💋💦💓♥️💗💋❤️💦👅💦💋💋💖♥️👄💦

♥️❤️💦👄💦👅💦😍💓💦💦💋💦❤️❤️💖💞👄💋💖♥️😍😍👅💓💗😜💗💞💞👄💖💋💦

❤️💓💦👅💦😍👄💋💦👄👄💖💋❤️💖💗♥️💦😍♥️😜❤️♥️💖💦👅👄💓👄❤️👄💦💋💗❤️💦♥️♥️💖💦

❤️ ❤️ 💗 💗 💞 💋 💞 💋 😍 💓 ❤️ 👄💋❤️♥️💋💦💦❤️💋💖💞😍😍😜👅💞💓💋❤️
You are literally an autists and a phaggot if you can't understand why welcoming girls here is an advantage. You took a small, simple jab at the hint of a seed of a thought and threw it into a total shitfit of Ree!

At least I am putting in a suggestion, rather than coming into a thread you admit you think is shit, going through 190 replies and 150 pics to yell at the one or two already criticizing the thread.
You hate every faggot in this thread, you hate women and you hate yourself.

No fun allowed.png tbqh

👄💗💦💖💋💦❤️💦♥️👅💞😍💞👅💗💦💋♥️💗💖💦😍😍💦💋💦💖💖💦💞👄♥️❤️❤️💞💋💗

♥️💖💗❤️💋👄💋💖💞💗❤️💋💖💖💞💋💋💗💖💋💋💦💦👄💦💋💦

I need about 3,000 cc of cum per day to truly be at my best. Some I ingest orally, but most should be delivered vaginally.

💋❤️💦👄💦💖💦❤️❤️💗♥️💞💓💓😍💦💋💋😍❤️♥️💞♥️👄❤️❤️👄💓❤️💋💋👄

♥️💓💞💋♥️💋💦💋♥️💖👄💋❤️💞♥️💋♥️👄❤️♥️💋💦💖💖💗💓💋👅💖👄💋♥️👄

💞😍💋💗♥️💖♥️👄❤️💋❤️♥️💦💦♥️♥️💖💖❤️💗💗♥️💞💞💗💓😜😍💗😍😍💞💗💖❤️💋👄💦💖💋♥️

THE FASTER THIS THREAD GETS BUMPED, THE FASTER IT DIES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

U U U U

aeiou aeiou aeiou aeiou

❤️♥️💗😍👄♥️❤️💋💖👅💓👄💞💋❤️💦💗❤️👅👄♥️💗♥️💋💖💞😍♥️❤️💋💖😍
You are giving all femanons bad name by doing shit like this. This is tumblrina mentality.

No. I don't want shit like this, and I'm sure other femanons that might be lurking around here don't want this too. If you want shit like this, go on fecesbook.

One of the last good things about this place is its honesty and if you or someone who resembles you is ugly or average, they will say exactly that. And I am forever grateful for it, because maybe seeing what people think about someone who looks like me (usually posted in actual ugly people threads lol) might turn me into a full robot, but it also kills any false hopes. And I'd much rather be a lonely robot than that desperate ugly girl who is coming at guys and causing cringe and disgust for everyone involved.

I will kindly GTFO now, but seriously consider this, OP

JOHN MADDEN

Once again 👅👅😍😍💞👄❤️
AND THE SOONER ANOTHER WILL BE MAD!!

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

(JOHN MADDEN)
JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDENJOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDENJOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

💗💞💓❤️💋👄💞💞😍😍❤️💗💗♥️❤️💞💖💞💞💗👄💞💖💋♥️💦😍😍💞💓💦

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

👅💗👄😜💦💋❤️💗♥️♥️❤️❤️👄👄💞❤️💗♥️♥️💗♥️💗💗😍❤️❤️💗💗💓💓💗

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

💖💓💓👅💖👄❤️💗💞👅💞😍💖👄💦💞💖💗💦👄💖💖💋💖😍💓😜💖👄💦💖💋💖💦
MADDEN 2017!!!

𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹 𝕵𝕺𝕳𝕹 𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕯𝕰𝕹

♥️💗💗💋💖👄♥️❤️💗💗♥️♥️💗💖💗💦❤️♥️💖💗💗👄👄💗💗💦❤️💋💗💗👄👄💞

𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ

😜💋❤️💦💗💗♥️♥️💓😍😜👅💞💦💗💖❤️😍💞❤️❤️♥️💞💋❤️💞👄💖♥️💖

👄💞😍😜😜💓😍😍👄💞💦♥️❤️💗👄👅👅👄💞💦💋💞👄♥️❤️💗💞👄👄💋💦💦👄👄

💖❤️❤️💗👅😍👅💓😜💖💦👄💦💋❤️👄💦♥️♥️❤️💗💋👄❤️❤️💖😍💖😍💖💓👅💖❤️❤️💦

𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕁𝕆ℍℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼ℕ
your porn is shit please git gud before you visit this place go away turkroach

💋😍💞💗😍♥️👄😍💗💞😍👄👄😍💗💗😍♥️😍💞😍💓💓😜😍💞💗👅💦👄👄💋💗

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

💞♥️💖👅💖❤️💗😍♥️♥️💖💋💋💞💞💗👄❤️♥️💋❤️♥️💞💓👅😜♥️👅💋♥️♥️💞
I don't know how.

💗💦💦👄💞♥️❤️💖💖👅💖💦💓👄💗😍👄💗💦👄👄💞💞💋❤️💖👄💗😍👄💦💦💦💦👄

JOHN MADDEN, JOHN MADDEN
(JOHN MADDEN)

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN,
JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN.
JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN…JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN!

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

👅♥️♥️❤️😍💓💋💦👄💗💞💞👅👅💓♥️💞❤️💗💖💖💞👄❤️😍👅😜👅💓👅😭😭😳😂♥️❤️💞♥️💖💦👄👄💗💦👄💋😜😍💖💖❤️♥️

❤️❤️💋💖👄💦❤️❤️💖❤️💞♥️💗💞💋💞💋💋💞💓👅💓💓😍💞😍❤️❤️💞♥️♥️💗💞💓😜💋💞💖♥️💦❤️♥️💞😍💋

GO BACK TO 4CHAN YOU FLIPPER FLAPPER
or use /wx/
git gud nigger

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

💖👄💓👅👄😜💖😍💗💓😜👅😭😜👄❤️💞💋💗👄😍👄💦💞💗💦💦💞💋💋💞👄💦

Rolled 31, 78, 40, 39, 82, 82, 45, 43, 46, 50, 49, 72, 21, 41 = 719 (14d88)git gud nigger

desu desu desu desu desu desu

Rolled 78, 73, 59, 13, 33, 36, 5, 44, 67, 48, 86, 79, 23, 36 = 680 (14d88)

No no how!!
♥️♥️❤️❤️♥️💖♥️♥️❤️💞👄❤️❤️💞👄❤️💋💋💖💋💞💗❤️♥️👅😍♥️💖💋♥️❤️💋💋

Jim, please end my pain and ban me & attentionwhore for a week

It would be a dream

NO HAO!!
💗👅💓😍😍♥️💞💖💗👄❤️💞❤️♥️👄💞💗💗👅👅😍😍😭😭😭😂😳😭😭

type "nudist gallery"

type "nudist gallery" into bing and click the button, look through the results, and bingo

Jim no know how!!
No, really. He'd ban half the US!
💖👄👄👄💋💋👄💞💗💗💖💖💋💋💖💋💋👄👄👄👄💖💖👅👅💓💖😍😍💦💖👄

❤️😍👄💖💋❤️💦👄💖💗❤️❤️💞❤️♥️💋❤️💦👄💋💗💞💦😍❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️❤️💞❤️♥️😍😍❤️♥️😍😍

👅💓💖💗💞👄💋👄❤️♥️😍💖💓💋💦👅💖💗💞😍💋💖👄💋❤️♥️💖💓😭😜💋💋

Rude tbqh fampai.

♥️💞💗💓👄👅👄♥️💞💖💋💦💋♥️💗💞💦😍👄♥️❤️😍👄💗💦💓👅😍💗❤️♥️♥️💞💖👄

💞💗💗❤️💦💋👄💦👄💖💓💞💗👅👄💋👄♥️❤️👄💦💖💗👄😍💗👅💓💋👄👄

that would be a good thing
esp since I'm not in US, and you aren't either you mud-breathing belgian
go back to your swamp

no
no
good
so…?
who cares? not any actual femanon

your copypasta is shite, neighbourino

git gud, and go visit halfchan Holla Forums, they will praise you more over there

y so butthurt?

y so butthurt?

From my perspective it is the current board culture that is evil!
♥️💞❤️💋💋💖💖❤️♥️😍😍💞💓😭♥️😭😭😳😀💓💓😳😜❤️💞❤️♥️👄💋💗❤️❤️💦♥️💞💞💓💓👅💦💦💦

your a faggot

Sage no bully pls 😭😭😳😭😭😳😓😓

💗💓💋💗💓💞♥️💓👄👄♥️♥️♥️👄♥️👄💖💖😍😍💓💗👅💗💓💓♥️👄♥️💦

❤️💖💞💋💗👄💦💦👄💗♥️💓💋💞❤️💖👅👅😍💞💞💋💗❤️💖💦💗👄♥️💗

💓💞❤️💖👅👅💋💦💦❤️❤️💗💖💖💓❤️😍😍💖😍💖💦👅💖❤️👄❤️❤️❤️💖💓💞

THEN YOU ARE LOST!!
💓👅💞💗😍💓💋👄👄💞💗💖😓😓💋😳💋💓😭💓💋👅♥️♥️💋💓💞❤️💖💞👅💋

💗💓💦💗👅👄💗😍💗😜💗😍👄👄💖💋♥️👄💖💗💖💦💦💓💗💗💦💗👅👅

💞❤️💋💓😍👅♥️😜💓👅😍😭💓💓💋😜💓👅😭😍😍💓❤️💋👄♥️♥️👄💋💓💓💞

💗👄❤️😍💦👅💖👅❤️❤️❤️💦👅💞👅💖👅❤️❤️💋💖💦💦😍❤️💦💋♥️💦💦💖👅😍❤️

👄💞👅💗😜💓😍👅👅😍👅💗💓😜♥️👄💖💋💦💖👅💦💗💖♥️♥️♥️👄👄💋♥️💖💖♥️❤️💞

👅💋💞😍💓👄💦♥️💦💞💓😍💓💞💋💋💞💦❤️💖💦💦👄♥️💦💦💖💦👄♥️💦

💓💓💓💗👅💗💗😍👅😍😍💋❤️💋💓💖😍💓💓💋💖💓💓😍❤️💋💖💖♥️💋👄👄💋👄💋💦

💗❤️😍😍👅😭😜😓👅👅👅♥️💦💖💓💖💓👄💖💓💦💞❤️💓💗💓💞💦💖😍

💋💖👄❤️❤️♥️👅💗😭😭😂😳😂😜👅😳👅✅😡👿👿👅♥️💞👄👄❤️♥️

👅💦♥️❤️💦💖💖💦💋💓💦♥️💦💦💖💦💞💞💓💦💋👅❤️💖👄💦💖💖💦💦💦💋💓

YES!!
💞👄👄💓👄♥️💦💖👄💦❤️♥️♥️💞👅👄👄❤️👄💦😍😍😍😍💞👄❤️♥️💦💦💖👄❤️💦

==MOST LIEK YHIS PLS==💓😍❤️👄♥️♥️💞💞💋👅💗😜💗😜💓💓💋♥️😍❤️♥️😜💗💋💓😍💋💗💋👅💞

👄💓💞😍👄💓👅💖💗👅😭😭💗💓👄♥️💦👄💋💦💦💓💞♥️💦👄❤️💦♥️👄💦💦💞👄💦♥️

❤️❤️💞💋💦👄❤️♥️💓💖💗😍💗😍😜👅👅💗❤️👄💦❤️💋💦💦❤️💞💞❤️💞💦👄💦

❤️💋❤️💋💞👄♥️💞💗💓💖😍👅💖😍😜👅💓😭💖😭♥️💖😍💖💋💞💞❤️💋💞💦💦

💞♥️💞♥️💖😍💖💓👄❤️💖👄💋💖💋👅💗💋💋💋💦💦👄💦💦💋💋💦💦

💞❤️💞💖💗♥️💓😍💗💋👄❤️💞💦💖💋💞💖👄💦❤️💞💗♥️💖💞💦💋💞❤️👄

❤️💖👄💞💦❤️💦♥️💗😍❤️💞💋💦💞👄💦❤️💖💦💋💞💦❤️💦👄❤️💦💞💦❤️💋💋💦💦

Z💗👄💖😍👄💦👄💞💞❤️💦♥️💦💋💦👄💦💋❤️💞💞👄💞💖💦💦❤️💦💞💦👄💦

👄💞💋💦💋💦💞💦💋❤️💦💞💦💋💦❤️♥️💦💞💦👄💦💋💦💋💋❤️♥️❤️❤️💋💞👄👄

Go to sleep Heather.

You are drunk.

❤️💖💞💞❤️❤️💅🏻💅🏻👄💇🏻💑💑👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💋💄👠👛💍💍🌹🌷🌹💐💐🌺💧💦

I just woke up bby!! 👄💞💞👄💞💞❤️💖💖💋👄❤️💓🌹🌹💍💍💐🌺🌷💑

🌹💐🌺🌷💑💅🏻💄👠💇🏻👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨😍😍♥️👄💋💋💦👄💋💞💦👄

❤️❤️💞💦♥️♥️😍💓🌹🌷💐💍👅💇🏻💄💅🏻💅🏻👠💅🏻👠😭💄😜🌹❤️♥️💦👄💋💖💞💞

I don't have much impregnation at all tbh but here's all I got

How r u today hon? 💗💗♥️❤️👄

Dude.

Come on.

Thank you user!!! 💞💞💖💖💋💋👄❤️♥️💋💗💦💦😍😍

what was this thread supposed to be?
niceness posting porn?

I'm pretty cool, thx babe ;)

It got derailed by my own silly self 😜😜😍😜😜💓🌹💖💖💞❤️💋👄❤️

Great!! 👄👄💞💞😍😍💞❤️💦💦❤️💋💋❤️💦👄💗💗😍😍

💞💖♥️💞👠💄👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨😜👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💄👠🌹👅💐💑🌺💇🏻🌷💍💍👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👄💞💧💦❤️

Epic

Thank you papa user!!!
💋💋❤️👄💋💋💖💞❤️👄💦💦👄💋❤️💦💦♥️💦💋💦❤️❤️👄💦💋💦💦

😍💗♥️♥️💞💋👄👄👄💞💦💞👠🌹🌷💇🏻💐💅🏻🌺💑💑🌺😂😜😍💓💖💗👠🌹💄👅👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

💖❤️💗♥️💓🌹👠🌺💑💄🌹👅💗😍💖❤️💋💦💋❤️💦❤️❤️👄💖❤️💋❤️💦💋❤️

💞💋💖💦❤️👄💖❤️💦💋💞💦💖👄❤️💦❤️💖❤️💦💋💖💦❤️👄💖💦👄❤️💦💋💞💦💖

❤️ 👠 💍 🌷 💅🏻 💐 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 💄 💓 👄 🌷 💋 ❤️ 💦 ♥️ 💓 👄 ❤️ 💋 ❤️ 💖 👄 ♥️ 💗 💓 💖 ❤️

♥️👄💖💦👄👄💦💋💋💖💦❤️💞💞👠💅🏻💍🌺🌹💄💞😍💋💋💖💦👄💦❤️💦

💖💞💓💄😍♥️💗🌹💄😍💖👄👄❤️👄💋💞💖👠💗💄🌹🌺💅🏻🌷👅💍😍😍♥️👄

💋💞❤️💋❤️💦💦👄💋💦❤️👄👄💦💋💖💦💋💦👄💋💦👄💦👄👄💋👄💋❤️👄👄💦💦💦
CUM!!!!

💖❤️💖💞💋♥️💖❤️💦👄💦💖💄🌷👠😜😍♥️😍♥️💖👄💋

♥️💋❤️👄💦💖❤️💋♥️❤️👄💦💖💖💞😍❤️♥️💋👄❤️💖💦👄❤️💖💦👄💋❤️👄💦💖❤️♥️💋👄💦💦💖❤️👄💦

💖💋♥️❤️👄💋💖💦💦👄💦💖💖💞😍💗♥️💋👄❤️💦💦💖💋👄💦💦👄❤️👄💦💦

❤️♥️💖👄💦💋💞😍💗💖💖👄💦💖👄💦💋💖💖👄💦💋💖♥️😍💞💓💋💖👄💦❤️💋💦💋💖👄💦

💋❤️👄💋💦👄❤️💞💖👄❤️💦💦💋❤️👄👠👠👅💓🌹♥️💋❤️👄💦

♥️💖👄💋💖👄💦❤️💖💖👄💦💋💋👄💦

💞💓💗💋♥️❤️💋👄💦👄💖💞💋💗♥️🌹😍♥️❤️💋👄❤️💦💖👄❤️💗👠💄👅🌷😍😜😍

ayy waddup

Hi Putin user sama!!!! 💖💖💋💋💞👄💋💋❤️💋💋💋👄💋

How ru bby? 💖💖👄❤️💞👄👄💋

❤️♥️😍💗👅💓😍😜👠🌷🌷🌹👅💓♥️❤️💄💅🏻💍💍🌹💍💍♥️💦👄💦💦

💍💍💖💍💍👄💋💍💋💍🌹🌹🌷💅🏻💅🏻💗💅🏻💅🏻💞❤️💖👄💦👄💦💋

I'm good, u bb?

💖 🌺 🌷 😍 😂 💑 🌺 💅🏻 💗 💋 ❤️ 💇🏻 💖 👄 ❤️ 💍 😜 💋 💞 👠 ❤️ 💦 💋

Pretty good. Would you like to know another secret about me?? 😜😜😍👄

❤️ 😭 😭 😳 💄 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 🌹 💓 👅 👄 💗 ❤️ 😜 👄 💋 ♥️ 💗 💞 💖 👄 💦 💋 ❤️

Sure babe, hit me up…..

💖 👅 💓 🌹 ❤️ 💋 💦 👄 😂 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 💓 💞 ♥️ 🌹 💞 💋 ❤️ 👄

Ok! You know how I made those threads as Reaction Analysis OP? 💖 💗 🌹 🌷 ❤️ 💋 ♥️ 🌹 💗 💓 ♥️ 💋 ❤️ 💋 💖 ♥️

:thumbsup:

Yeah….

And I would get off on it??!! ❤️❤️💦💋💖💦💦💋👄♥️💖💦💦💖💦💦❤️💋💦💦💞♥️💦💖

Do you think that would be a somewhat common thing for girls to liek? To hear guys reactions? 🤔🤔🤓😜

Ok….

💗 🌹 🌷 💑 💓 ❤️ 💗 👄 💞 💖 💋 ❤️ 💖 💞 💓 💗 💞 💋 💖 ❤️ 👄 💖 ♥️ 💦 💗 💋 💞 ♥️ 💗 👄 💞

Maybe, maybe not…..

Is that a weird thing for a girl to like? 💗💓💞❤️💗💋💋👄👄💞💋💋💦💦💋💋💦👄💦💋💋💦👅👅

Well we enjoyed it together 😂😂😍😍😂🤔😜🌹🌹♥️💞💖👄💞❤️❤️❤️💞💦💋❤️❤️

I'm going to try to get her to post 💖💞💗💦💦💋💦💞👄💋💦💦💋❤️👄👄💞💖💗💗♥️🌹💗💞💋💦💦💋👄❤️💋💦

Not in my experience, babe ;)

There are always stranger things

I think chicks do that all the time

💞 💓 👅 💗 👄💋 ❤️ 🌹 👅 ♥️ 💦 👄 💋 ❤️ 💋 💞 💗 ❤️ 😍 💖 👄 💋 💞 ❤️

i don't know what is going on in this thread but it looks fun

Basically pic related.

After I made the first thread I told some friends 💗💞❤️💖♥️♥️🌹👅♥️💗💗💋👄💞❤️💦💦👄💋💞💦❤️

💗👅💖💓😍♥️♥️👄💞💋❤️💞💋💦💦👄💋👄👄💦💋❤️💋💞👄💦💦
And they would watch, and post too!! 💋💋❤️💦💦

She's nervous but I think I can convince her 😜😜😍💗💞💋💦

so, no pants thread?

Nice!

Be back in an hour or two. I'll see what I can do /b: / !!! 💖💖💞♥️❤️💞💞♥️♥️❤️😜💓💖😍😍💗👄💋💖💖💦💦💦♥️♥️❤️💋💦💦🌹❤️

Ooooh, I don't think I could be there fam, I'm practically a zombie right now since it's almost morning over here :(

Hey I was in the last thread, I'm in NC too, if you wanna have some fun tonight send me an email [email protected]/* */

I'll check out your thread when I wake up bb, I really need some sleep tonight.

Tell your friend not to be nervous, it's officially sponsored by the Kremlin.

Good night ;) zzZZzzz

I don't know if I'll be able to convince her right away. I'll keep on her though, it may be tomorrow night instead. I won't give up!! ❤️💖♥️👄👄💋👄♥️👄👄

I'm still thinking about it bby..,🤔🤔 but it's not a good night, and the next few nights, if you know what I mean😜😜👄

Ok based Putin, it probably will happen in the dead of night in EST. we're both night owls 😂😂👄❤️ It may be tomorrow or Sunday. I have to wear down her resistance. I'll tell her Russia approves!! 😜💖♥️❤️💖♥️👄💋💦💦💦

❤️♥️♥️💖💗😜💞💓🌷🌺💐👠💅🏻👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🌹💓💗💖❤️👄💦💦♥️💋👄💦💦

💗♥️❤️👄💋♥️💦❤️❤️♥️😍💞💗💅🏻👠🌹🌺🌷💑💇🏻👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨😍💗💗💓💖♥️👄❤️💦👄

💞💖♥️👄💋💋💖💦💦💋♥️💖💞🌹💓💗💞😍💞💖❤️💦💋💖♥️👄💋💦❤️💖💖

💗👄♥️😍💗❤️❤️💦💖💋😍💗🌹💓🌺👠💞❤️💦💋👄❤️♥️😍😜🌹👠🌺😂👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

😜🌺😍🌹💗👠🌺😜💓💞👄💖❤️💦💦👄💗💖❤️💋🌹🌹😜💗♥️💖💞💓👄💦💦❤️💦💖

❤️💖💞💓♥️👄💋💦💦💋♥️🌹👠🌺♥️♥️👄💋💗

Rude tbqh fampai.
💖💓💞❤️🌹🌺🌷💐💅🏻💇🏻💑💍💧💑🌷👠😜😍💞😜🌹💗💞❤️💋💦💦♥️❤️💋💦👄💖❤️💞🌹💗💗💦💦

♥️🌹💞💋❤️💦👄👄♥️🌹💓😍😜👠🌷💑💍💍🌺💇🏻💑👛🤓😭👅😂💧💍🌷🌺🌺💑🌹😍♥️💖😜💋♥️😜😜

❤️😜💗♥️💋💋❤️👄💞😜💗🌺🌹🌹👄💦❤️💦💦💋💦💦👄💦💦💦💦❤️👄💋♥️❤️👅🌷💓💓💞👄💦💦

OP IS ARCHIVING ALL OF THESE THREADS