Tfw you will die in a nuclear holocaust ib your lifetime

tfw you will die in a nuclear holocaust ib your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/timheidecker/trumptalkingnukes?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter
rt.com/op-edge/364456-clinton-war-russia-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because of an orange maniac

m.soundcloud.com/timheidecker/trumptalkingnukes?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter

would it be any different with Hillary?

Thanks drumpf

yes. shes an actual qualified politician who has been doing it for her entire life.

>>>Holla Forums

This is now a Truth Seeking thread.

it would be slower I guess, but both are fucking terrible people

all that bull semen guzzling keeps cuckolds salty

Go back to playing your Bioware shit you giant pussy.

i feel sad for this guy. he obviously wants to be a thing here but he's overshadowed by truthseeker. maybe try being funny, friend.

What?

pick one

fucking drumpf bringing us back to those evil nazi fascist times >:(

TruthSeeker

Tim and Eric:

and that's somehow gonna stop her from nuking shit?

Absolutely, I want to smash that Assaultron ass.
Or Protectron ass, if you're only going by things that were in the originals.

STOP FUCKING IMPERSONATING ME

THIS ISN'T REAL COMMUNISM

I'M NOT PREGNANT GRANT STOP SAYING THAT YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT

google hangout was funniest shit

Holla Forums still in denial. Clinton was the candidate of war against Russia, and the American people were wise enough to avoid that danger.

Now let's resume with the virtue signaling, while men better than you can rest easy knowing they've saved your life.

ftfy

Care to back that statement up with proof?

rt.com/op-edge/364456-clinton-war-russia-trump/

That article is proving the other user's point.
Good job.

The article literally states that Hillary would avoid war with Russia. Russia Times Putins own propaganda outfit said that. Pepe wrote the article.

What more do you want, drumpfkin?

Checked

Also we should start calling blumpkins drumpfkins.

i prefer trumpy

Even the author of the article isn't quite sure she wouldn't kill everyone.

so even the russians, who wanted their puppet drumpf to be elected more than anything else still wouldn't say that she would cause a war.

Bravo reddipol. You intellectual prowess shines through once more.

You forgot

In any case, OP is still suffering from an intense case of butthurt caused by being told "no" for the first time in his life.

What did he mean by this?

i doubt tim watched the show.and you have yet to provide substantial evidence that tim got the show cancelled.

Actually it was me that got him cancelled.

Same amount of proof. heh heh.

GET OVER IT ALREADY, HILLCUNTS.

Tim's an insecure old faggot swiftly losing relevancy. Gotta fight off those young lions or he'll get eaten.
He was also the unfunny one

Relevant?

tim is super relevant

that is an oxymoron if I ever saw one

he's funny in a desperate pathetic sense

He's our Chris Chan.
Since Chris went full SJW it's nice to have someone who is SJW but not creepy to look at…well apart from the google hang outs shit

What does the real Truthseeker even look like?

tfw I'll be a holocaust survivor

Don't worry, Trump will never run for real be nominated really get the Republican delegates win the general election get the electoral college votes complete his term.

Don't worry, Trump will never run for real be nominated really get the Republican delegates win the general election get the electoral college votes complete his term complete 2 terms make America great again ensure that humanity advances space travel to the next stage of evolution and colonize the stars.

stop impersonating me

The "Yeeah boy" kid

trump drones are gonna be real salty, real soon. as a nation we need to be there for them.
no wonder that the speshul snowflake generation (((elected))) such an obvious corporate shill.

I was feeling blue. Thanks for reminding me Trump won!

What did he mean by this?

Pretty soon we'll be hanging trumpcucks from power poles en masse. Join the winning team, kid.

You're dreaming. Bernie won't run again. He won't even survive to 2020.

How easy is it for a president to say shoot some goddamn nukes and others complying?

test

What are you doing back here friend?

You liberals are fucking retarded. Trump is going to engage in nuclear war with Russia. Trump is secretly friends with Russia. Pick a story and go with it, faggots.

SHE WAS A GOVERNOR'S WIFE
SHE WAS A PRESIDENT'S WIFE
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT "EXPERIENCE"

She got the job as a senator purely because of name recognition. Michelle Obama could run for senator in a Democratic state like NY and win if she ran for the spot.

tiggered

Every job she held, she failed miserably at.

This, trump has far more experience. He's well versed in sucking cocks other than presidents and governors.

I'm gonna start saying that to liberals.

Shut the fuck up famalan I am the real TruthSeeker.
Here's a bugs bunny pic to prove it

famalams, this man isn't a real communist, you should be talking to your fellow TruthSeekers exclusively.

Not very. Even Russia has enough sense to have multiple levels of approval before some actual shit hits the fan and causes an apocalypse.
I hope you're not taking Holla Forums shitposting seriously.
Only the biggest autists do that.

tim hasn't tweeted in days

is he going to ok guyes?

He's probably trying to find a way to be relevant after Sam tore him a new sphincter.

The existence of an America outside of San Francisco, Austin and New York City must be incredibly triggering.

You forgot Portland and Seattle.

ftfy

Those are really bad names tbh. You can't just ram a fag in there.

He's been getting deaththreats from pesky hyde shitlords for a while.
Working with the police to take those trolls down

Tess Hollifat on suicide watch

IMMORTALITY THROUGH UNITY

UNITY THROUGH DICK

DICKS OUT FOR TRUTHSEEKER

Sittin at the loser table, fam.