Ghost LIVE!
youtube.com/watch?v=vb0oGDC9Dek
Taco Tuesday

HE'S TAKING CALLS

If you heard him yesterday you'd be amazed he is taking calls

516-453-9903

TWITTER SHOUTOUTS

RADIO GRAFFITI!

you guys better call him and shitpost about Holla Forums.

call and advertise 8ch.net

You 8 chan anime watching butt-plug up the ass idiots need to take 10 steps away from my butt-crack

Who?

Who the fuck is that and why should I care

fuck off newfag

Perhaps you should go there

nice downboat

Spouting Leddit maymays isn't explaining to me why this faggot OP is shilling is of any importance

Looks like it's summer already

Ghost you're quite welcome to stop shilling that boring gay stream of yours here

you are pure cancer.

So are you for shilling your shit here, fuck off

So are you for shilling your shit here, fuck off

Let me guess, you started browsing imageboards 3 months ago? Go to Know Your Meme, it's a site where newfags like you can learn past memes and pretend to be oldfags.

Ghost doesn't have to shill on chan sites, anons are naturally drawn to him. Just because you were 8 back in 2009 doesn't mean he's shit.

Ghost, if you can generate some traffic on this board, I will greatly appreciate it.

No one cares

ITT: complete and utter newfags

I love when threads like this pop up. It gives you a perspective of how many actual newfags there are on this site.

Ghost, how can there be newfags on Holla Forums if there isn't anybody here but you and me/

ant-sage sage

I didn't call you shit, nigger

claiming that i'm Ghost over and over again doesn't change the fact that you are a newfag, newfag.

Except I'm not the user you're trying to argue with, Ghost.

I'm also not a newfag.

Also, calling someone on a site less than 3 years old a 'newfag' is pretty 4chanish

I mean newfag to imageboards in general. If you were browsing any chan back in the '09-'10 era you would know who Ghost is.

I should probably ban you.

Yeah, 2010 isn't oldfag either.

'09-'10 was when Ghost was relevant. Can you into reading comprehension?

I started browsing in '05.

kek

newfag

wat

KENNEDI COTARELO IS A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP

SHE'S A NICE GIRL