Bordertown, Muppets, Agent Carter shitcanned, Supergirl moved to CW, Marvel's Most Wanted not picked

YOU ASKED FOR IT

archive.is/gP3Ti

Dance Thread?

Who the fucked ask for this? Nothing ruins a childhood character like miss piggy aborting Kermit the frog kid behind his back. I am not even fucking kidding.

W H A T

Sadly he not kidding. The show implied miss piggy had a abortion before she got her new talk show. And that's why Kermit was so depressed. Besides piggy divorcing him. Disney was riding on Miss piggy being a feminist icon wave.

Well they've got pigs kissing frogs. What the hell did they think was going to happen?

I guess you can say that muppets reboot Is a abortion.

Well that's horrific.

Kek a fat pig with a 30 year domestic abuse record Is a feminist Icon

Funny thing, she said didn't consider herself a feminist in an earlier public event, but that may been just the performer not seeking SJW points

Muppets are not strictly children's characters (but they should be character that the whole family can enjoy)

You're saying they shouldn't be like Henson Alternative's Puppet Up, but not like Sesame Street.

Thank God.

I hope that one poster who attempted to Pain-user it didn't off himself.

Does Supergirl on CW at least mean Flash can encounter a competently done Red Tornado?

How the fuck do you screw up Red Tornado that badly?

A Red Tornado intro episode is easy to write for any hero show too, which just makes the abomination in Supergirl that much worse.

It's not fucking hard!

Do my eyes deceive me, or is Family Guy on the list of things that got shitcanned?

Oh god, please let it be true.

It probably just hasn't gotten the renewal approved yet.

Family Guy will never die again.

Yes (but things today are either too childish for adults or too adult for childrens)

Seriously, when you have a show, that classic muppets like New Zealand and other characters "just don't fit in the style I'm going for" that should be warning bells that your fucking up the Muppets.

They got rid of him and at least tried to go back to roots with the second half of the season, but it was too little too late.

Implying the same Disney overlords behind fat acceptance squrriel girl know how to tell jokes.

Now Lena Dunham the new miss piggy.

In the first half they made him a background character who did nothing but dress like a normal person (Because these are ADULTS! With normal lives and
JOBS!)

Goddamn it! Supergirl moves to the CW while Constantine couldn't get a second season?

Mother fuck this gay Earth.

I'm a little surprised at this.