Help me think of fun ways i can fuck with my body. fapping is obviously a given...

help me think of fun ways i can fuck with my body. fapping is obviously a given. i tried breaking my breath holding record today and got light headed. i black out a lot after standing up quickly and i kind of enjoy it. i also like making my arm or leg fall asleep sometimes. help me think of new stuff i can do to myself to entertain myself because i'm bored right now.

inb4 "kill yourself"

chilli powder in anus, post vid.

i don't have chili powder, otherwise i might do it. also i'm not a masochist.

Suck your thumb like a baby.

fap with lemon juice as lube

Masturbate via urethral sounding.

& hook it up to a car battery

tried it already. it hurts like a bitch.

Did you remember to use lube?

When I tried it felt like I was orgasming the whole time.

i think my urethra is just sensitive.

Put a marker up your ass and fap. stimulating the prostate feels fantastic I promise you'd love it.

i already have a vibrator i shove up my ass sometimes

this thread got derailed quick. i'm not looking for new ways to fap, i'm looking for stuff like blacking out or having your arm fall asleep

I really wish I had a vibrator -__-…. that would feel so damn good. I think you might like sniffing gas (the high feels great). Also, you might like keeping your legs up off the ground via a wall for an hour or so. I find it feels very weird at first but actually have come to like it.

then go buy one. i think mine was like $12, they're not expensive

lift weights or go for a run. honestly back when i did cross country i could run for 15 or more miles at at time going aroung 8-9 minute miles. You feel like a God

yeah but I'm afraid someone will know a guy bought it… I really don't want to be confronted with a grin and for people to laugh at me.

then go to a place with self-checkout machines. that's what i did.

wear a dress when u get it so people think youre a girl

That's some terrible advice.

I'm probably going to buy one. Thanks a lot.

he should wear a sun dress and have a prominent boner the whole time he's in the store, like this but with a dress.

0.O yes
i wish I ran into a cute guy in a sun dress

wat