Confessions

Confessions

I ruined some random guys life for years now, ruining all his relationships and driving him further into insanity.

I even hacked his computer and recorded off his webcam took the video and framed him destroying all his friendships and framing him.

I did this before with an ex of his. It even made the news in the girls hometown.

I think I might need to hang it up though. I have been at it 6 years.
destroyed multiple relationships and friendships and one day I bet this guy kills himself.

police even went after him for a bit.

I use his IP to mask my movements further implicating him

I ask you should I continue or stop
and If I stop should I tell the people involved
or just let it be

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoast.ca/halifax/the-always-on-stalker/Content?oid=4425956
frankmagazine.ca/node/3264
sandrabest.pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop, he's had enough

if you gotta do it pick another target, prefferably some SJW dipshit. We don't need those on our planet.

That said post pics you've acquired in your conquest, if any.

Here is a screeny of him fucking this short girl christy

and sadly I may have empowered the SJW and feminists

I sadly deleted most of the pics and all the videos.

Kind of winding down now. You are right. One of the reasons I kept going after this guy was that it was easy and I enjoyed and got off to how I destroyed relationships made them think he was horrible and releasing nudes and taking vids of them when in reality it was me doing it to him.

Why have you been doing this?

here is another ex of his

nice kennedi dubs

for lulz and I get off on the power of it. Watching him freak out thinking, but I really did not do anything, while his friends and partners all accuse him and point at certain evidence I planted to make sure to frame him even worse.

The one that really got him and fucked his shit up was when I went after his gf Ashley which is now a meme on cuckchan

Lindsay Graham how it all started

I know I annoyed many of you here and other sites, but you can see now how much fun I had.

Should I tell all parties involved anonymously or leave the all to stew in the mess I made. If I tell the guy it will only make him more paranoid and crazy.

I also made all these women paranoid and ruined their perceptions of men and the world as well

I fear I have a God complex

God I want to smell her feet in those socks.

This is very wicked indeed. You should stop it right now, confess, apologise to him and do what is within your possibilities to make up for it.

my crowning achievement
thecoast.ca/halifax/the-always-on-stalker/Content?oid=4425956

pissed that these guys saw through it, but they didn't suspect some rando fucking with all of them
frankmagazine.ca/node/3264

funny to watch all the SJW's and feminists rally around the cause. It would be pretty funny to deflate the whole, but I cannot fully admit to it, because well, fuck that.

If I only admit to him. It will only make him look crazy when he defends himself. If I tell them they will just think it is him acting like some user pretending to admit to it.

he is basically fucked

oh yeah. I forgot I went after Lindsay's mom recently and dragged her in to. Kind of feel bad for that one

You don't know that until you try. It is the best you can do, I'm sure you can provide sufficient proof for your actions, of course not everything may be repaired, but at least he will know.

problem. he will want to exact revenge and probably with evidence presented go to law enforcement.

even though they did nothing for any of them, women or him, they could all go after me.

So probably a bad idea.

and besides none of those bitches would believe any of it. They are surrounded by a faggot sjw feminist brigade that would rather witch hunt regardless of facts, which were sketch anyways. i never outrright framed the guy. It was more allusions to it happening from him and the women are the ones that just went with it. Which further proves why women are dangerous vindictive monsters. the guy on the other hand I do feel a little sorry for, but honestly he is an idiot also.

I want to believe this, but I can't there is no way this guy wouldn't think "well I know I didn't do this stuff, so I must have been hacked", so for it to happen several times and him still not get it…

I dunno, maybe I've just got cynical in my old age, I remember ruining a guy's life back in my uni days, but nothing quite on this scale…

He tried to protect his shit, but it didn't work. I also got a lot of his passwords from his ex, which he gave many too. Which is how I got it all started in the first place, but since then any attempts he has had to improve his situation via security has proved a failure due to some interesting programs I put in his computer

trust me the guy has been in panic mode for years

Sure, but if you know someone keeps getting stuff off your computer you'd just stop saving that shit on there.

Common Sense / 10

He didn't save stuff per se.

and he did delete many things.

He didn't have to save things really, especially when I turned his webcam on.

This does not exactly sound unjust to me. You are repentant and trying to make up for your crimes, you are also confessing without any urge beside your conscious. They won't put you on the electric chair tbh

sure, so these girls were standing in front of his laptop nude…
not convinced

yeah, but…. some things that happened could land me in trouble as they were going to land him in trouble and with actual proof of him not being the one and it being me would actually be a real issue for me.

No. but he had some of these pics himself and some of these girls made these pics and sent to people, mostly to other people.

just an fyi

Drop the dox user and I'll finish him off for you, as noisily as possible and with as many his ex's as you can give the dox for. A mass suicide is just what Holla Forums needs.

Sounds like you've already made your mind up

why bother asking

ugh. that's a lot of blood on the hands

and I almost want to because. fuck……………

but

this is me confessing anonymously, not rallying a PA to destroy.

I might message all the women.

tell them what i did. If they have an once of logic or sanity they might understand and leave the guy alone.

I am weighing options

Like it was a real issue for him? You were asking what you should do, and that's it. Simple as that.

My biggest regret not getting this ones nudes

I really didn't tie him to her, but found her through him and went off on a separate mindfuck quest. She was pretty resilient and didn't budge on BM attempts.

I had a few offshoots from women who know or knew the Original guy I fucked with. None proved super fruitful though sadly.

yeah police have been involved

You do not sound like you regret any of the things you have done. Yet your concious tells you otherwise.
I'm telling you upfront, there will be a judgement hold over your actions, either in this world or the next. You know what is the right thing to do and may choose to do it or to not do it. It is really not that complicated.

I honestly don't want to see harm truly done, but I get off to the power trip of it all. manipulating all of it. but tbh….this guy Colin and the women Lindsay had a real sweet relationship going and I totally fucked them. it started first just spying on their google video sessions….

i don't know what compelled me to just take it farther and farther… but it just made my heart race and I wondered if they would figure it all out, but in the end it just became worse and worse for everyone involved.

I don't know.

I can only say this

Colin Speer did not do any of this and I am sorry for setting him up the way I did and I wish him the best and I wish

Lindsay Graham
Christy Menendez
and Ashley Johnson the best.
they were my main targets concerning him.

I apologize for fucking up all of your lives and ruining friendships and making you all think you were going crazy

I won't continue on from this point on and people should leave all parties involved alone.

I can't repair what I did but maybe with the truth the parties involved can make peace with each other

That's the right spirit. Nothing can be undone, but repentance may replace innocence. I hope you truly get this of your conscience and do what is right. You need to also do this in real life, and if you have this mnipulating tendency you need also to get a hold of that, self controll. I wish you best.

K. I get it. Hi user. Nice try.

Well, I mean, that is just an option. I am probably going to tell everyone.

part-time therapist reporting in - OP could you let me know how you feel, and if you agree with the following questions:

1. I thrive in social groups where members are morally ambiguous, and do well in jobs with less authority and hand holding.

2. I am cynical about most things, but also patient, I am more than happy to wait for things I want like promotions or someone to come around.

3. My friends would say I am charming, open and friendly, but that sometimes I make them feel guilty if they treat me badly. *note - this is how your friends would describe you, not how you would describe yourself*

4. I am rarely honest about my motives for doing things, and often pretend my priorities are different in conversation, I avoid conflict both verbal and physical, but I sometimes have a temper and lash out at people.

5. I more readily form professional relationships where the focus is goal oriented than in social situations, forming friends etc.

1.no
2. no
3.no
4.no
5.no

Not OP but what is this testing. I need to know.

Okay, would be helpful if you added a sentence or two for each saying how you feel about the statement.

That said I think I have a reasonable idea what your underlying issue is.

It's a pretty low-level "this is not an actual test for mental illness, if you are worried consult a doctor … etc.." screening for something I thought OP might have a problem with, but probably not from the responses.

don't like the morally ambiguous aspect there
and I like structure

I fight for things like promotions and am a really happy guy in my public life

I don't make friend feel guilty don't think i am charming

I am really upfront to people in my day to day life. I do not avoid conflict and do not lash out

I have a solid group of friends and in fact stray away from work relationships/

What did you have in mind?

The reason I asked is my answers were basically all yes.

Though for number five I would say I can form friendships fairly easily, but they tend to be more goal oriented (for me).

Okay, you'll be pleased to know you're almost certainly not psychopathic,machiavellian etc.

What I suspect you have is Dysthymia, and this is one of your "coping mechanisms". In laymans terms this is like a milder form of chronic depression where you don't really have highs and lows of depression, but more a general low "mood" for most of your adult life.

On it's own it isn't very bad, you wouldn't need pills or therapy. However, it does make you susceptible to other negative behaviors and conditions.

I'd guess you have at some point had issues with food (maybe you were a fussy eater and your parents were unsympathetic or something), and that this evolved into a general resentment relating to control behaviours that now comes out in this a-typical outlet.

If you want to change, get some therapy, nothing I can say or do over the web is going to be helpful, and you trying to self-help could be harmful in the long run.

You're either Machiavellian or psychopathic. It's not as strange as it sounds some people think up to 5% of the population are like this to some degree (including me).
If you're fine with it and you're not doing anything too bad I'd say keep an eye on things and if you start having very-negative fantasies or actively doing things you feel are questionable seek help.

just going to say it, but yeah, need therapy and it sucks that I was so bad with this and took it this far. so yeah. must stop must get help

I really starting to feel bad for all parties involved

at this point in time you are better to avoid having "depressive" thoughts, focus not on them having a bad time instead on self improvement

you can come back to making amends when you are able to do so

New chan here.

sandrabest.pw