A crazy, obviously coked up hobo kicks down your door, gives you a home made (read: feces) cake...

A crazy, obviously coked up hobo kicks down your door, gives you a home made (read: feces) cake, and tells you yer a wizard.
Wat do?

Kill the fat one first

BIG COCKNEY WAND

I already knew I was a wizard.

We're all wizards here user.

I ask him what else is new.

Politely tell the man I won't be a wizard until a few more years.

lel

Is book Harry a Jew?

Fap furiously until you win

Slight discrepancy, Snape in the earlier book descriptions and illustrations had a narrow face, receding hairline, and a small Van Dyke beard. Alan Rickman's portrayal was so dominant in fan's minds that Rowling herself started to picture Snape like him and rewrote his physical description in the last two books to match the movie.

Didn't Rowling once say in a Q&A session that a guy with a gun would beat even a master wizard 4 times out of 5 because most wizards couldn't react and defend against a bullet even if they were smart enough to know how dangerous a firearm actually is?

looks scruffy-stabby too me.

She brought a friend on to provide chapter illustrations to her specifications, here's what Snape looked like in Book 3

That picture is fucking racist, white-washing a proud African witch.

Something about that image bothered me, so I had a go at fixing it. Tell me what you think.

"Blacks are to whites as Deviant art is to Sonic recolors" - Some fag on Holla Forums

Funnyjunk>4chan

Did this artist do any more work? His style seemed rather unique to me.

Not since I visited your mum's house.