Okey fucking help me out!

Okey fucking help me out!
I have a fetish to mastrubate in womens clothes and i am pritty sure one of my closest friends just caught me in the act. I was just done mastrubating and was about to put all the clothes away and suddenly my friend rang my door (i was super drunk, still am). stupid as I am i opened the door and asked what he wanted, he just wanted to pick up a thing he had forgotten at my place.

I go and get it for him while he wates in the door and when hw finnaly leaves I realise my biggest fucking mistake. In the funcing hallway I had fucking dropped a pair of womens underware. just in his eyesight. no way he could have missed them. what should I say if he asks me about them???!!!!

Masturbate in my mouth sweetie~ :3

OP here
Im funcking serious! I need a good excuse!!!

Faggot.

You got drunk and had an ugly girl over. She left her gross shit in the hallway when she left. Simple fucking shit OP.

it would ahve been a good excuse…
if he hadn't been at my place like two hours before and knew how few girls i get

Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Invite him over and get him to fuck you. It's only gay if the balls touch and sounds like you need some sex. Remember to take pics of your boipussy being pounded to hell and back with a timestamp

he have a girlfirend and have a succesfull life, unlike me. Whish it whould have been that simple!

okay, this is the best I have come up with.
My sistetr was over the other day and forgot her underwere and I put them in the hallway for me to remember to give them to her

whould it work?? what do you think??

1 hes not gonning to ask you about it. he will think about how weird you are and probably talk about it behind your back but he wont mention it to you.

Just tell him you like to cross dress, it's not a very unusual fetish.

are you cute op? or some ugly faggot?

we are a very close set of friends, if one knows something all knows about it…

cute, but fucked up personality

ok now you have to post pics pls

Just tell him the truth, like some other user have already mention, panty fetish is not that uncommon. nothing to be ashamed of.

tell him his mom was over and left them there. Then ask him if he'll return them to her.

sounds so strange.. could be a last way out but I am so insecure about my self

dude if he was going to ask you he would have asked then and there

he is the sneaky kind, all silent about it for a while and suddenly he just brings it up (often when there is more people around) and I need something good to say when that moment comes

do you have a washing machine in your house? tell him your sister came over to wash her clothes b/c hers broke.

good one, time does not quiet match the story but I can say the machine was ready just then

what country are you in?

Fucking sweden, hate this country

that sucks, but its ok cause most guys there are effeminate so all your friends probably crossdress too.

I'll hope for that