What the FUCK is going on here? I have been trying to figure this out for days now...

What the FUCK is going on here? I have been trying to figure this out for days now. I can get on 4chan on my phone on home wifi but my desktop is fucked. My laptop can do it just fine but my brothers desktop also cannot access cuckchan. Please help I need to access cuckchan.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/bani/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is your problem m8

I tried it with Firefox and the same shit happened.

backtracing an IP basically clogs the tubes that normally let data flow between a computer and a website. When the FBI backtraces an IP address, they shoot colored liquid through the tubes from the website to the computer, then see where it comes out. So your brother is about to get v&, mate.

Side note, it's been a while since I actually posted, and WOW the captcha got gay recently.

firewall rule?
hosts file?
security software?
ad/tracking blocker?

What the fuck?

Can you please not try this grandpa shit with me? Just tell me if I should reset my router because if so I need to plan it when no oen else is home because my dad gets really inquisitive over anything to do with me touching the router even though I've unplugged it dozens of times to ban-evade on cuckchan and nothing bad has happened.

There's a fix for it at 8ch.pl/bani/

resetting the router makes no sense as your phone and your laptop can both access the site - its not the problem

I'm curious if my computer is specifically having a port blocked or something. Could it be something with my USB thumb drive internet reciever? My desktop doesn't have a wireless card so I have to plug it in… fuck I don't even know what it's called.

Checked firewall.

I might turn off adblock but that's chrome fucking shit up I think.

I have AVAST and Malwarebytes.

you could try live booting Linux and see if it works on both your and your brothers desktops, it it does you will know it's the software on the desktops

Puppy Linux is pretty small and easy and it comes with a browser that should load 4chan no problem

I shut off AvAST shields but I cannot figure out how to shut off the program entirely. Could AVAST be blocking it? It's just a connection refused so wouldn't that be on cuckchan's end?

it might think 4chan is a known malware site, seems like it would notify you though

I have literally never gotten Malware from 4chan, it's one of the few websites I trust NOT to get malware from. Even Reddit I trust less.

I don't see how 4chan could be blocking just the two desktops when all the devices share one public facing IP

I know. That's why it's weird as fuck. I wonder if my dad blocked 4chan on the two desktops but wouldn't it show something besides err_connection_refused shit?

I want to get into the router settings but I don't remember the password.

that's what I was just thinking

you could try using the desktop's Ethernet port, he might not have added that MAC address

All I have is a USB wireless drive, there is nowhere to hardwire my computer with an ethernet cable in this room.

If I could log into the router I could easily reverse it but I need to find out the password. Maybe I'll just say I need to portforward for a game server, he was fine with that last time.

Guess I just need to try visiting 4chan on his desktop, if it's not blocked there then it's almost certainly him.

you could try spoofing the USB wireless adapter's MAC address

Nah I'm trying to log into my router to see what the fuck is happening. Got the password, can't find anything under parental controls. My dad's desktop could access cuckchan just fine.

I don't think anything sketchier is going on. I'm looking through the port forwards right now, there's some for uTorrent that I might remove. My dad isn't that internet saavy, he knows less than me about networking / router stuff and that says something given my knowledge.

Starting to wonder if my brother blocked it because he hates 4chan.