If his suit is basically captian america's shield how the fuck do you hurt him physically...

If his suit is basically captian america's shield how the fuck do you hurt him physically? Isn't he basically OP as fuck unless you can do mental attacks or phase through him like Vision/Shadowcat?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Vibranium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bucky was able to punch him through the suit and even BW was able to slow him down with her electric shock things.

Armor doesn't do shit. Just pick him up and shake him like a colicky baby. If you aren't a big guy 4U then just hit him with a truck or catch him in the concussive blast of some HE or something, same effect. The armor will be fine but the squishy person inside won't be.

If you did it energetically enough you could probably pour him out through the eyeholes.

why not just make a vibranium ironman suit? Wakanda has the tech

so why don't bullets hurt him?

user, Wakanda is an isolationist Wakanda supremacist state with a monopoly on the world's strongest metal. They aren't just going to give it to Tony.

I guess because getting punched by a robot arm hits harder than a bullet traveling several feet per second? I don't get that either.

I would assume the fist keeps going after the initial impact so he gets hurt by the pushing force or whatever? Where once a bullet loses its initial kinetic energy it just falls.

Yeah that makes sense. Also it might transmit more kinetic energy to Panther because it has a larger surface area, which could cause damage not completely blockable by the vibranium

Kinda like how a kevlar vest can stop a shotgun round from penetrating, but the impact can still fuck up your insides due to the sheer amount of force behind the pellets.

A skilled puncher can put essentially almost all their weight behind a punch, a bullet weighs a few grams but travels very fast. One is an impact based injury and the other is a penetrating injury.

Its shit.

so shooting black panther with say a tank shell would kill him right?

Is there any reason to like Black Panther aside from "he's black"?

He always seemed like a character made to out-wank Batman.

apart from his dick measuring contest with Namor I don't think he even has any interesting interactions with any other characters.

Except Storm, but then Wolverine cucked him

One of his major contributions is simply a non-American hero view whenever he shows up.

He is generally a little to perfect, but that comes from being a legitimate king of a country and being not evil.

I want marvel to do a plot lines where Black Panther and Tchala are seen togeather and a big question of who's in the suit for a few issues only for it to be a white guy he hired just to mess with people.

Do you mean this? If so it doesn't count. Also Marvel hasn't been doing a good job writing him for a while. Seriously some of those events were pretty damn half assed.

how does it not count? T'challa didn't want her getting logan's dick but its kinda late for that.

Last I recall his daddy called him a pussy and he was disgraced and all the ghosts left him. Don't know what he is up to in NOW or whatever they're calling it.

He is bullet resistant, not bullet proof. As in a shotgun to the gut, or a minigun to the face and he still as dead as other guys.

It's not cucking if it happens after they're broken up.

It'd only be cuckoldry if she was savoring the hairy Canadian bacon while still married to him.

shot gun maybe, but why minigun? Won't it be the same as when the helicopter shot at him?

Sustained minigun fire would wreck his insides, no matter how tough that costume is.

Honestly, once you get past a certain caliber, I don't care how strong your body armor is, the force of the bullet is going to wreck your insides. Honestly, that helicopter probably should have caused a lot of damage.

Yeah, it's not just about stopping the bullet, it's about stopping the kinetic force behind it.

It is entirely possible to shake people to death.

Okay so according to the wiki…it straight up absorbs kinetic energy, though it has a limit to how much it can take before it breaks.

So sustained gun fire could probably fuck BP up, but not a couple rounds.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Vibranium

says he can release the energy now too

My guess would be that it's the same principle as Cap's shield in that it absorbs the kinetic energy from the bullets but if you continued pushing through after that you can knock him back. His suit is flexible enough that you could probably crush him to death.

Failing that, fire, gas, drowning, electricity, pulling off his mask and shooting him in the head.

and wolverine is the only white guy who probably has a bigger cock than panther

The properties of his suit are extremely inconsistent. In theory because vibranium absorbs all vibrations, heat and impact he should be immune to just about everything, but I'm pretty sure he's gotten his ass handed to him by Iron Fist, Hulk and even Wolverine.

Doctor Doom did steal all the vibranium in Wakanda at one point and made a bunch of Doom suits out of it, then T'Challa "deactivated" all vibranium somehow. It was dumb.

His biggest adversary is Klaw, who is ironically a being of living sound. He was set up already as Black Panther's villain in Age of Ultron. He was the guy Ultron bought the vibranium from, he cut his hand off, setting up for it to be replaced with the solid sound weapon. He's played by that actor who got famous for playing Gollum, so most likely he'll switch to his energy form in the film.

isn't sound nothing but vibrations? Won't he be literally useless to vibranium?

Wait no, because vibranium stops vibrations, so the only thing that would actually hurt him is moving suddenly and stopping suddenly, because that would fuck up his insides. Anything involving kinetic energy would be immediately set to 0, so the idea that the wave would go through the suit and to the person inside is silly.

Hey asshole! I'm the EYEHOLE MAN. And Im the only one who gets to have eyeholes. FUCK OFF!

LOL MAN

as who? Black Panther in a flashback?

I thought his suit was just plated with bits of Vibranium rather a full, solid surface like cap's shield is.

its micro weave whatever that means. I assume very thin vibranium weaved together like fabric

As Nova

I thought nova was supposed to a homage to that writer's dead kid and he looked as such. Seems like an insult to the kid.

I believe he's joking.

Also, that's Sam Alexander, the only active Nova, that you're thinking of. Nova's in the comics were basically Marvel's Green Lantern Corp. Till they all died.

That's because the way vibranium works is extremely inconsistent.

You mean like the Green Lantern Corps?

How the fuck does that work? Sound can't exist in a vacuum. Wouldn't he be made of whatever matter the sound is going through?
That's like saying I'm a being of living smell because I have a smell.