What are you doing with your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2014/01/10/krokodil-crock-how-rumors-of-a-flesh-eating-zombie-drug-swept-the-nation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meth

Good choice.

it's heroin you retard

you should not inject or smoke any type of drug. If you want to enjoy opium, plant your own poppy and make tea of it.

what about meth?

Do the same thing.

i'm recovering from 18 months of heroin and crack use. fuck all hard drugs, especially opiates. use for 3 consecutive days and you're physically addicted. use once and you're psychologically addicted.

just drink a bunch of espresso

like way more than you think you should

succeeding is what I'm doing

I still do dope once a week, but I haven't IV'd in a few years.

STARTING A MOVEMENT FAGGOT

Physically dependent, you mean. To require a dose to feel normal, or to have withdraw without.
All addiction is physical in the fact that it's all chemical and electrical shit in the brain. But other than that line of thought, physical addiction simply doesn't exist.

And technically all it takes is one dose for some people. Those crazy people who cannot handle a comedown and immediately feel the need to redose.
Compulsive redosing has never been a problem of mine, with any drug. But I can understand it.

If you follow all the rules you miss all the fun.

XD

fucking casuals all of you

krokodil is a myth

forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2014/01/10/krokodil-crock-how-rumors-of-a-flesh-eating-zombie-drug-swept-the-nation/

Krokodil is real. It's a genuine, crappy way to produce extremely impure desomorphine.
Most of the images of limb rot however, are irrelevant. As they are generally from shooting tianeptine. And badly extracted from the french pharmaceutical form, stablon. Which is awful because it's already hygroscopic and damaging to veins as pure powder.

I'm not opening that link though.

it's real, but it's not being used in the western world. slums for sure, but there's not a single recorded case of it being found in america.

oh and, i think often the wounds we see are a result of simply missing a vein. fuck it up well enough and you'll end up with a huge infection which will kill you if you're not careful.

Since codeine isn't nearly as common, despite being legally OTC in small doses to APAP as far as I recall.
Heroin is easier to make and obtain here by far.
It was only really a problem in Russia. Not even a really big problem in perspective, really.

based zyklon ben

Taking suboxone so I don't have to scramble to get heroin every day. Oh and taking U-47700 in my down time. Other then that school, work and I take melanoten injections, vitamins, have a healthy diet, and get regular exercise so I don't get that pale junkie look. One day I hope to be successful enough to buy kilos of heroin and do heroin maintenance like rich people and Canadians. If not hopefully I'll learn enough chemistry to produce my own opioids, or just own enough secluded land to grow and produce poppies and produce large batches of heroin for personal use for the year.

why can't you just stop it? i don't understand the appeal…

I have, I don't enjoy life as much with out it though, so I started again. The suboxone is neutral, meaning I don't get high from it but I don't get sick. I use that when I have important shit to do like work, school, family functions. Then when I want to just enjoy the beach or take a nice peaceful walk, play video games, or go out with friends, I take just enough U-47700 to feel a buzz. I'd much rather heroin, but U-47700 is cheap and powerful. I'm trying to save and start a business or buy a house so that's the best option since I can spend $100 on heroin for a day or 2.

I went a little off topic but I can ween off the suboxone when ever and have quit like that and cold turkey in the past. Honestly I just hate living sober and I'd rather die then be depressed, so I make my existence meaningful, or atleast seem meaningful, through drugs.

well i know that feel. i haven't been sober for something like a quarter of a century… but booze, benzos and weed combined, that's my preferred high. opiates feel naff to me by comparison. being stoned feels much nicer than nodding imo, and it doesn't savage your mind and body. or make you itch to the point of bleeding. the itching alone is enough to put me off smack.

If you don't understand the appeal then you don't understand what painkillers are. They kill pain, entirely. Physical, mental, discomfort, distress, everything that may seem wrong. It's bliss.
In the case of IV use, especially with heroin, there is also a rush. Insanely quick and exciting onset that hits you like a freight train.

not really. i still get mildly anxious and i can definitely still feel pain. heroin stops me from sleeping, absolutely floods my body with histamines so i'm incredibly uncomfortable, has me physically addicted in a heartbeat and tears my life to shreds. even when i was willing myself to use, trying to force myself to like it and was physically addicted, i've never felt a psychological addiction to heroin. haven't used in months and don't miss it one bit. weed is a billion times nicer than all the opiates i've used.

The closest thing I can get to this is codeine where Im from. Shit sucks when you live in a country were everything is schedule 1.

Huh. Heroin is one of the lesser histamine releasing ones. It sounds like you've only ever done light doses though, if you can still feel pain, get anxious, and get insomnia. Larger doses are sedating enough to surpass histamine release.
There's also anti-histamines. They can help against such negative reactions. DPH/benadryl helps a massive shit ton.

I'd certainly suggest trying a higher dose. Not overdosing, obviously. There's quite a large window between nodding off and having trouble breathing. But it can be a pain to dose accurately with heroin due to purity issues, even if you homebake it.

Chances are you can still make PST. I mean, poppy seeds are rarely ever illegal to buy. Then there's darknet markets and whatnot.

nah it's not the dosage. i've already od'd 4 times iirc. as for pain… yeah i do feel pain, i just care less. i do take antihistamines, otherwise i just end up torn to shreds, but i still itch to the point of causing scars. i just don't like it. even alcoholism is less filthy and painful than smack.

It's the reverse for me.

Alcohol and benzos just make me feel weak, stupefied, and terribly tired.
They give me memory troubles like HELL, and not in the good way like psychedelic headspaces.
Ironically, they don't help with my anxiety either; they make me feel genuinely angry at everything which makes me more anxious that I'm going to fuck something up. Then rebound anxiety still kicks in and makes for a week of hell, even only drinking or dosing for one night.

Weed also gives me couch lock, making me feel useless but not blissful. Hungry but too lazy to eat. Interested in a ton of things, but genuinely unmotivated and spaced out.

Some things just aren't for some people.

I think I saw these once near where I live, dont know if they are pre washed though.

That looks like a small package to plant and grow. Which would work fine if you want to go that route. But seed tea takes a lot more.
Amazon and local health food stores are your best bet.
420/opi has a megathread about it if you want to fuck around there.

Take a few Benadryl for the itch. Also it doesn't really have too many negative effects besides the ones that come from living shitty lifestyles. The biggest is overdose, that can be avoided with responsible use, next up cysts and possibly loosing limbs, which again is avoidable if you don't shoot up, and if you need to use clean needles and make sure you don't miss, then you have AIDS, again don't share needles, and other things like getting a bad batch can lead to death, liver failure, all kinds of terrible things, but if you have quality control it wouldn't be a problem. In all honesty you can look up the negative effects and all can be avoided but addiction.

Hi anons! 💞💔💗

Please be careful w/drugs like heroin. It can hurt you terribly!!

i have antihistamines, but even prednisolone won't stop that itch, it's unbearable.
the high is over-rated too. even injected, heroin is shit imo. i don't like any opiates.
in fact you know what? i don't like many drugs at all. i adore weed and i drink sometimes, but meth was disgusting, dmt was retarded, lsd went on too damn long, psilocybin was disgusting, benzos leave you barely human… and so on, i just can't bring myself to give a shit about anything but weed, and occasionally extremely high purity cocaine, that stuff is fun too.

oh and mdma, if you're with a qt3.14 so hot that you want to fuck her like you're from the neolithic age. i once took 2 grams over 3 days with a gril. we woke, dosed, fucked, dosed again every few hours and pretty much lived in heaven for 3 days straight… just a shame we then almost killed ourselves because of the comedown.

I did that once in a shady motel but was mixing coke and mdma. We had a good run for the first few hours, then the coke did it job of making my dick shrivel up like a scared turtle. So we were there for 2 days and both horny out of our minds but the coke just wouldn't let me. She sucked my dick for soft 8 hours at one point lmao!!! I wanted he to stop because I knew it wasn't gonna happen that far into a binge but she was determined lol. I think it was an ego thing for her though. She was really hot and I guess it made her feel like she wasn't to me… Idk.

You should definitely try 5-meo-mipt (Moxy) some time, if you're okay with research chems. It's like ecstasy without the crazy stimulation, stimdick, heavy comedown, or price; with a limited psychedelic headspace, feeling of unity, near zero refractory period (Back to back fuckings), and mindblowing shotgun orgasms (Mind going electric white with beautifully colored synesthesia).

If you're more familiar with 5-meo-dipt (Foxy), it's like that without diarrhea. Which is really its only downside, legality be damned.

Any of them will give you a hellish comedown if used for multiple days straight though. Emotionally flat depression.
Or worse, not even depression; just pure emptiness, with extreme, impulsive anger you can't even begin feel or notice. I've had that before. Just like benzo withdraw, wouldn't wish it on my enemies.

I feel like the girl in the picture isn't entirely beyond saving yet. Still has good skin and hair and doesn't seem deathly skinny.
Normally I see drug users as somewhat degenerate and that they brought it upon themselves. This girl though I just want to give a hug and tell her things can get better.