Ranking ROTS above ROTJ

disdainforplebs.bmp

Everything I said was right.

When she bulges her eyes like that you know she is extra charismatic.

Well, except for AOTC>TPM, that was correct. Also maybe ANH=ESB, they are both quite good but fit different roles.

Is there a mod that adds the Holy Roman Empire into Age of Empires II? I know the Teuton campaign is about conquering all of the city states in the empire, but I want to play as a unified HRE.

rating the prequels, it goes 3>2>1

rating the originals it goes 4>5>6

overall, it goes 4>5>3>6>2>1>R1>7

I think you got the wrong tab pal.

4,5, and I'd be lying if I said ever since episode 6 the series had a few bad moments. But based on the good ones 6, 2,1,3.

Then the Christmas Special.
Then fan films and I mean the ones made by kids with cheap cameras in the 80's.
Then Rouge One.
Then a pile of shit with Star Wars logo.
Then TFA.

2 and 1 over 3? explain user.

I enjoyed the moments in them more than the moments in 3, 3 was also good and 3 did have the least worse moments, but I rate them on how good the moments were not how bad they were.

fair enough, i was just discussing with a friend that while 2 is overall better than 1, 1 has a lot of things it does far better than 2

Context

KILL
YOURSELF

II > I > III > VI > IV > V > DF2 > R1 > HS > VII

You forgot The ewok movies and the cartoons

wew such acting talent/sarcasm

you from the prequel appreciation society or something?

Star Wars Vidya>Return of the Jedi>Battle for Endor>Empire Strikes Back>Caravan of Courage>A New Hope>2D Clone Wars>The Phantom Menace>3D Clone Wars>Revenge of the Sith>Attack of the Clones>Holiday Special>Rebels>Rogue One>The Force Awakens

ANH = 90s LucasArts Games > ESB > ROTJ > SWHS (no, really, it's questionable but it's the best one when you have multiple people in the room who can't leave) > ROTS = AOTC > TPM > NuWars

Why are these fuckers so creepy?

Empire > Hope > Sith > Jedi > Phantom Menace > Clones > Christmas Special > George Lucas' pubic hair > Force Awakens

The is the official tier list. You literally cannot argue with it.

truthseeker confirmed for redditcuck

says the reddit spacer

oh no, does my double return trigger you, normalfag?

FUCK YOU

I could be persuaded to move RotS behind RotJ or move ANH up the list, don't feel very strongly about that. AotC and TPM are my favorite kinos though, they're so dense and aesthetic that they hold up really well upon multiple viewings unlike the OT.