Serious question Holla Forums, why do Finns hate Sunnis so much...

Serious question Holla Forums, why do Finns hate Sunnis so much? 90% of the world's Muslims are Sunni and even in Finland it's like 70% of their Muslims are Sunnis. It is always claimed because terrorism but there are Shia terrorists, Christian terrorists, Jewish terrorists, communist terrorists, etc. all too. There is more Sunni terrorism than all those together but it is still a minority of Sunnis that are terrorists, consider how 90% of the world's Muslims are Sunni and if all were terrorists there would be no world left.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_schools_and_branches
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably because their government is forcing them to suffer people who bring them nothing but woe

Wait what?
So the government hates Sunnis, hurting them, and everyone gets on the bandwagon to hate them because of propaganda or something?
Now I'm confused.
Sunnis bring Finns nothing but woe, or the government brings Sunnis nothing but woe?

Their government allows the Sunnis, these people who are incompatible with societies that haven't been run into the ground by Islamic law, to come into a country where they don't belong and basically be themselves. The government is fine with this and doesn't care if native Finns suffer for it.

Oh, basically like Sweden then? I thought the Finnish government was criticized by international human rights organizations for stopping refugees at their borders?

Can you translate those pictures? Obviously you want to convey something by posting them. However I do not understand those scribings.

The tweet is something about how Sunnis should be deported out of Europe, second one I have no clue.

But it was posted in a thread about the same subject and I saved it, someone translated it but I don't remeber and didn't screencap the translation or copypaste it…

I hate the "if all were" argument If I told you there is a whole bag of M&Ms and only 10% and were poison, how many would you eat?

All the European governments are doing it, Sweden are just the poster boys because they like it so much. If they're being criticized it's probably for not being as proactive in taking in immigrants as of late.

I never thought about it this way b4..

Allah Akbar..

1. sharia law abiding sunni muslims don't belong to western democracy. all sunnis gtfo from europe
2.it's just making fun of jussi hall-aho and his followers

lel

GTFO NORMIE SCUM

Unless your governments are actively routing the invaders you can't deny it

I will tell you something guys what disturbs me about western europe so much

Seriously the west dont have immigrants problem they have problem because all of them are beta fucks who dont fight back. They had such weak energy it was disgusting.

Literally gg wp west europe enjoy your shitmigrants.

It's not so much hate as it is ridicule. They're just not generally taken seriously and are assumed to be puritanical retards with sticks in their ass who throw tumblr tier shit fits about how they are triggered over everything. Then they throw shit fits over being made fun of for throwing shit fits and the ride never ends.

TOP KEK

oh fuck my sides

Sunni are actually worse than Shia muslims.
Never think what the media wants you to think.

Where exactly does the media say Shia are worse than Sunni? Arab countries?

Finns are brainwashed Islamophobes

feel small

Every Sunni majority country.

why do people hate muslims user ?

They are imbred, uncouth and lazy. Top that off with them following to the letter the retarded visions of an illiterate pedophille and you've pretty much got the recipe for a group that
EVERYONE
can hate

They all praise Allah and Allah wants your heathen head. The only thing they really disagree on is how they should take it from you.

ALI IS THE WALI OF GOD

REMOVE SUNNI SCUM

t. Spurdo

fuck does that even mean? you either accept that Muhammad chose Ali as his successor, or you don't

there is no middle ground

There's a fuckton of denominations that disagree about even the most pointless shit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_schools_and_branches
It's a bit plebby and superficial overall with some stupid specific things nobody even cares about, but it gives you a general idea.

because they are raping their women.

All Somalis and Afghans are rapists + all Somalis and Afghans are Sunni =/= all Sunnis are rapists, but

lol

The thing I hate about Sunnis most is that they're obsessed with Arabic. Literally at least half of them believe Arabic is a sacred language that's spoken in heaven by angels and God Himself, that it was spoken by Adam and Eve and that it didn't change at all from the time the literal first people spoke it until the time Muhammed was revealed the Qoran. Of course it's impossible to know if they're wrong, it's unfalsifiable, however Arabic has changed so much in just a few centuries and even in a few decades in various places that it's pretty silly to claim it's this monolithic primordial language that's the truest and purest language in the world. If Arabs thought that, I wouldn't be bothered by it since it would just be some weird kind of nationalism, but making it a religious issue would be hilarious if they didn't literally physically assault you if you ask them why, if Arabic is the ultimate language, people don't just magically learn it when they're born and have to study it like any other language, and threaten to kill you if you ask why Arabic is so much more spiritually important language than Persian or Sanskrit or whatever.